How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As opposed to a straight one?"

"I guess Greg wasn't supposed to enjoy it," Becca laughed. "He was supposed to hate it more than Jamaal did."

"I don't care for it either way, but it seems like it's a moot point if the guy sucking is gay or straight. It's still a guy."

"That's what I told him. It made no difference to me either way. It might have if Jamaal enjoyed it, but he clearly didn't. He just played the cuckold game."

"Greg wasn't a cuckold though. He had other reasons for allowing Karen to fuck around."

"Is she staying in San Diego, or moving here."

"Moving here. I've made her a permanent submissive like Ariel."

"I'm sure she'll enjoy it. Have you heard from Sharon?"

"Just a couple I miss your cock texts. She's hoping she can get sent here on another job, but nothing's popped up yet. Lily is coming on Wednesday so Ariel can do a sketch. She's having her ultrasound on Tuesday, and she'll report it to us when she comes."

"Do you have a preference?"

"I'm not raising it, so it doesn't matter much to me. I know that Lily's family is hoping for a boy."

"Laura's ultrasound is scheduled for next week," Becca said. "The gang is kind of excited. They want to know how to decorate the nursery."

"I should make sure to get over there soon and spread some more joy around."

"Roxanne and Laura would enjoy it. Roxanne isn't getting nearly as much sex as she'd like."

"I'll invite her out to dinner and give her what she needs."

"I won't tell her and let it be a surprise."

"Perhaps Sunday. I won't start Wyoming's breeding until the Tuesday after."

When Becca and Jamaal left, I sent Jiao home as she went back to work tomorrow. I'd forgotten to ask her if she and Whore had come to some sort of arrangement about working with her, so I did so now.

"Yes, I'm giving a month's notice tomorrow, sir. Whore has a lot more business now, and she's going to go on a relaxed schedule when I start so she can get your marks."

"I'll want you marked as well, Jiao."

"I'm looking forward to bearing your marks, Master."

"Perhaps on your next four days off after we've decided to make you permanent, although you won't get to fuck much."

"Whatever you desire, Master."

Johnny was spending the night, and I let him have the master bedroom with Emma, Wyoming and Ariel, with instructions to fuck whoever he wanted, as long as he left his cum in Emma. I took the other bedroom and Aoki. It was her last night here. She was going back to her husband tomorrow. I needed to give her some serious fucking before she left. Johnny could take over for Emma until tomorrow morning. It sounded as if he was busy too.

I made love to Aoki three times that night. First licking her to several orgasms, then fucking her in a variety of positions. I made sure she had a dozen orgasms each time we had sex, three orally, and nine with my cock inside of her. The final time I fucked her, I finished in her ass to help keep her stretched out. I washed her after that fucking, showering with her and giving her more orgasms during our shower.

As we lay in bed later, I told her I was sending her home so she could be there when Kenzō got home from work, perhaps with dinner on the table.

"He'll like that, Master."

"I'd like to send you home with cum dripping out of your cunt and ass while you were waiting naked for him, but I'm not sure he'd appreciate it."

"Probably not, sir. I'm very rarely naked around him. It's just a reminder of all he's lost. If he pleasures me orally, it's usually the only time I'm undressed for him. Having your cum dripping down my legs would not be a pleasant reminder."

"I imagine not."

"I think your slave agreement will be sufficient to remind him that I am essentially your fuck toy from now on, sir."

"I suppose. I'm really happy to help you. You're a lovely woman, Aiko."

"And I thank you. I'm really looking forward to having a child, sir. I'd given up hope of ever having one."

I nodded thoughtfully and turned out the light. It sounded like Johnny had one more deposit he needed to make.

******

After Johnny left, I fucked Aiko again in the morning, although this time I made my deposit in Emma, although I had to believe she was already pregnant. Even though she had another ovulation while I had her, I wanted her to be pregnant now. I didn't want to arrange another breeding. I sent Aoki home to her husband after the last one, with her new collar and the clothes I'd purchased for her. I told her to wear her largest anal plug every couple of days to keep her butt stretched for my dick.

It was down to just Wyoming, Emma, Ariel and Lily visiting before Wyoming left. I shouldn't complain. It was a great weekly run. I had Jeri and Tom coming over to send Wyoming off with a bang. Linda coming over on Thursday, Alyssa and eventually Karen on Saturday. I had a nice group of women going for me. They made life good.

I managed to pack three more loads of sperm in Emma before I pulled the plug on the cameras and her breeding.

******

Lily arrived at one PM, with a suitcase so she could spend a few days. Lily was the most pregnant of all the women I'd bred, and on her slim frame, showed the most, although she was still only four months along. She hadn't met any of my current pussies, so I introduced her to everyone.

"Lily was the first woman I bred, though it was under unusual circumstances. Her husband wasn't really agreeable, though since it seemed likely he was planning to kill her, I didn't really give a shit."

"How do you know he planned to kill her, sir?" Emma asked.

"I couldn't know for sure, but the fact that he was an experienced rider, taking his wife, who'd never ridden before, on trail rides in the mountains shortly after she'd discovered he was a cheating bastard and had a pre-nup which would have cut him off from her family money without a cent, seemed kind of telling to me. Despite knowing her family considered children very important, he'd been clipped on top of it; had a vasectomy without telling her. He really was an asshole. Lily, this is my permanent submissive, Ariel, Emma and I have for another month before she goes home to her husband with a baby firmly planted in her belly. Wyoming will be coming back for her breeding next week. I've been breaking her in for the past week. Her husband is coming tonight to pick her up."

"She's married to a black man?"

"White. I haven't yet met a black fellow who wanted help with breeding his wife. Imagine that. Not saying one's not out there, but I haven't met him yet."

She laughed. "I've never heard black guys had tiny dicks before, so small wonder. By the way, daddy, I'm having a boy."

"A boy! That's marvelous, Lily. I know how important sons are to you."

"Mom and Dad are ecstatic. That's for sure."

Since Lily was single and said she hadn't had sex in awhile, I made it a point of emphasis to give her two, good long fuckings, making up for missed time.

******

Ariel helped clean out Wyoming's rectum before her husband arrived. Both Johnny, Tom and Jeri, got there before Jack did. I wanted to set up a scene for the maximum impact when Jack arrived. I thought having Johnny's gargantuan member plumbing Wyoming's pussy while she was sucking Tom's cock in a spit roasting set the proper tone. So ten minutes before he was scheduled to arrive, she had Johnny sliding his cock deep in her cunt, and Tom throat fucking her. The practice she'd gotten with me last night paying off. She had no problem absorbing Tom's cock. Jeri and Lily reacquainted themselves with each other in the spare bedroom while we carried on.

Tom wasn't as fat or long as I was, but he was bigger than Jack, and Wyoming had every centimeter of his seven inch dick sliding back and forth in her mouth. I figured between the two of them, they had close to twenty inches of cock invading her body.

That was the scene when Emma let Jack in. Two cocks poised at the entrance to her fuck holes, slowing disappearing as she took them all. Well, all but that last inch of Johnny's. Despite the moans of pleasure being muffled by the cock in her mouth, Wyoming was obviously enjoying the fucking she was getting. I was encouraging her.

"That's right, slut. Suck all of that cock down your throat. Take it all. Show Jack what a magnificent slut you've turned into, you horny bitch. Johnny's been dying for some woman to take his whole monster meat inside of her. Let your pussy open up for him; take him all."

Jack stood in stunned silence as his wife absorbed those two princely pricks. Tom climaxed first, pulling his cock out until only the head remained in her mouth and released his sperm, coating her tonsils in spurt after spurt of his white cream. Wyoming swallowed every drop, gulping it down, then sucking any left inside of his cock out, until he was drained. Freeing herself of his cock, she could give voice to the fucking she was getting from Johnny.

"Fuck me, Johnny. I want to feel those heavy balls of yours smacking my pussy, baby. Faster and harder. I know you can get it all inside of me. Johnny. Make me your whore. Cum in me. I want to feel your hot cum in my cunt, Johnny. Give it to me."

Damned if he didn't get another half inch of cock inside her with her encouragement, though I could see her grimace when he bottomed out. He soon did what she was begging for, and unleashed a full load inside her pussy. As soon as he pulled out, she flipped around and did her best to clean every inch of his beast.

"You need to keep my pussy clean, cuckold. Clean up that messy pussy before it starts dripping on the carpet. Get underneath her pussy and let her ride your face."

Jack slithered under Wyoming's ravaged pussy and guzzled down their mix of fluids like it was the sweetest nectar. As soon as they'd both done a reasonable job on the mess, Wyoming cleaning Johnny's cock, I asked Wyoming if she was ready for her ass fucking.

"Yes, Master. I love your ass fucking. Fuck me, sir. Destroy my ass."

"Lick her asshole cuck, prepare your wife's ass for my fat cock."

Jack didn't hesitate at all. He was rimming her pucker, than shoving his tongue past the muscular rim, eating her out. I'm glad she was clean, or Wyoming wouldn't even want to kiss him later. After she was soaked with saliva, I lubed prick and pucker and pushed through the gate, claiming her ass as mine in front of her husband.

Once again, Wyoming assisted in her own fucking, pumping her ass up and down my cock, letting Jack know how much she loved my dick in her derrière. Jack started rubbing his cock, still in his pants.

"Take out your cock, cuckold and feed it to your wife. She likes dick in her mouth. Get used to her sucking your cock. Since you gave me her pussy, she can't fuck you anymore until she's carrying my child. She'll suck you off once each day though, right at bedtime. It's the only place your inferior seed deserves to go. That's right. Your dick will be easy after sucking Tom's fuck stick."

Jack didn't last five minutes, exploding in her mouth after four. It looked like a powerful orgasm, despite the brevity of the build up. I didn't fuck her ass for very long, knowing she was going to be made airtight later. Right around fifteen minutes of ass pounding pleasure before I unleashed the load I'd built up over the last two hours. As soon as I pulled out, Wyoming was on my cock like white on rice, cleaning me off. I didn't give him much time to think about that either.

"Clean up my ass, cuckold. This ass needs to be kept pristine for my pleasure. Go on now. Clean it up until her sphincter closes again."

He delayed a little longer this time, maybe five seconds, but he gamely licked the cum around his wife's butthole. Apparently, it tasted better than he expected, because he was dumpster diving in no time. Good lad.

The rest had been enough time for the other two to prepare for Wyoming's triple fucking with the help of Ariel and Emma. As soon as her butt was clean, I had Wyoming mount me, Tom took her ass (no way Johnny and I were both going to fit between her legs) and Johnny took her mouth. Wyoming was climaxing like crazy. She managed to get nine inches of Walker wang down her throat. She was fucking us as much as we were fucking her. Her squeals, whimpers and moans muted by Johnny cock, but plain to all regardless. We all managed to fuck her at least twenty-five minutes, Johnny giving up the ghost first, her tongue dancing on his cock head. As soon as Johnny vacated her mouth, Tom orgasmed and then had her clean off his cock, and finally, I filled her pussy again. Jack had two orifices to clean up after.

Before they left, I reminded Wyoming she could suck her husband off once a day, tops, but he was welcome to lick her pussy all he wanted to.

"She's used to lots of sex, cuckold. She was having multiple orgasms every day from both men and women. She craves fucking now. You'll have to give her lots of oral pleasure to make up for her lack of fucking."

"Yes, sir."

"Bring her back next Tuesday for her breeding, cuckold. I've got her for the next five days. You can come each night for a couple hours to witness her breeding, but you spend the night at home. Saturday and Sunday will be her final two days. You can spend eight hours of each of those days here, taking her home again Sunday night. I expect to have her the following two weekends as well, taking full advantage of my pussy. We'll give her a pregnancy test on the last Sunday to see if you're going to raise my child." I handed him a jump drive. "This is what your wife was doing this weekend. She loved prepping cocks for their Emma deposit. If one blow job a day isn't enough for you, you can jack off by watching Wyoming fuck and suck all weekend."

"Thank you, Brick."

"You're welcome. I loved fucking your wife. She's a sweet ride. I'm going to love knocking her up."

As soon as he was gone, I asked Jeri if she wanted to be airtight again while Johnny was here. She looked at Tom. "Please, Tom. I want to feel Johnny in my cunt again."

He smiled and said sure. We adjourned to the bedroom and filled three of Jeri's holes, me in her mouth. She had a damn good time, and was walking a little wobbly when they left. Johnny thanked me for a great time.

******

It had been a few days since I'd hit the gym, so Emma, Ariel and I put a couple hours in before lunch. Lily walked on the treadmill. Sex was great aerobic exercise, but didn't do much to keep the rest of me sculpted to my specifications, so I needed it. Another meal in one of the restaurants, but I had Lushes in both of my sluts to make the meal more enjoyable. Naturally both of them were having a hard time getting permission to cum, which usually made their orgasms so much more explosive. Lily was enjoying the spectacle and I was looking forward to some afternoon delight.

I got a phone call from Linda, asking where I was.

"Your restaurant, late lunch. We were working out this morning after a late start."

"May I join you?"

"Of course."

Five minutes later she was seated across from me in a show stopper of an outfit. I introduced her to Lily, mother of my first child. They exchanged pleasantries.

"Damn, you look fine," I said.

"Monroe picked it out."

"Did he now? How did that come about?"

"Yesterday was the day you gave Monroe permission to fuck me again, and he took your advice, jacking off three times before wrapping himself in a condom and trying to fuck me for a half hour. He was doing pretty good too, close to twenty minutes, which is the longest he's ever lasted inside of me. Damn, I'd cum two times and I was really enjoying it. Then I started getting vocal, but not about the fucking he was giving me, but the way you fucked me.

"'You like fucking Brick's pussy, don't you?' I asked. 'Yes,' he grunted. Then I got this wicked idea. 'You don't feel you deserve this pussy, do you?' He groaned. 'You know he fucks me better than you ever could; that he deserves my pussy for how well he fucks me, don't you?' Fuck, yes,' he moaned. 'You're not going to last a half hour because you know you don't deserve to fuck Brick's pussy, do you?' 'No,' he moaned, so close I could feel his cock start to expand. 'I don't deserve your pussy anymore. Brick owns it. He should own it. Fuck, I'm cumming. Fuck!'

"I made him pull out of me while he was still squirting, killing his orgasm. 'You don't deserve to fuck any of Brick's pussies. You can't possibly satisfy any of them after knowing how well they've been fucked by his magnificent prick. You know the only thing you're good for is licking his cum out of their pussies after they've cum all over his big cock. Your mouth is all you have that any woman who's fucked Brick would ever want, isn't that right, Monroe?' All he could do is groan and mumble 'Yes'. So I made him lick me to three more orgasms and I told him to pick out something nice for me to wear for my new Master. This is what he picked out."

"I don't think I'm going to take you as a full time slut, although I'll definitely fuck you frequently while I'm staying here. What you may want to do is read up on Female Led Relationships and cuckolding, and open yourself up to sex with other people, although you'll probably want to fuck larger cocks than Monroe's, otherwise what's the point. Those friends of Monroe's that were complaining about their girlfriends, you might want to consider fucking them in front of Monroe, if they're not committed to their girlfriends. Since he thought he was hot stuff compared to them, if you enjoy sex with them, it's another element putting him in his place, which will be to serve you from now on."

"You'll still take charge of me when you fuck me, won't you?"

"Certainly. I like obedient sluts. So what time is Monroe due to show up today?"

"At six."

"Tell him to come to the Presidential Suite when he gets here. He can watch me nailing your ass to the mattress, then clean you up and I'll take him to supper, before he starts licking more pussy."

"Will you mark me as one of your sluts?"

"Definitely. It's like advertising for my next pussy. You'll be sore for a few days. Can you work while you're sore, tits, and pussy."

"I can try. See how I do, take some time off if I can't."

"Why don't you take at least two days off in a row. We'll have it done after work, and give you two and a half days to recover before you go back to work. You'll have to fuck the tattoo artist and the piercer, before you're pierced."

"I'll take Wednesday off then, come over Tuesday night."

"That should work well. I'll be breeding Wyoming beginning Wednesday morning. You wouldn't get my dick anyway."

"I can hardly wait."

"You can still lick pussy. Expect to be licking my cum out of Wyoming a lot."

"Yes, Master."

******

I started fucking Linda ten minutes before Monroe was due to arrive, to build up a good head of steam. She was in my bed being made love to. I ate her out then started fucking her. When Monroe entered the room, I was taking her from behind, then she rode my prick, and finally, missionary position, long stroking her saturated, well fucked pussy with every inch of my cock. She made sure Monroe knew how much she was loving my dick too. Up until I claimed her mouth the way I'd claimed her pussy, totally and completely. Monroe knew this was no longer fucking. This was claiming, and her pussy definitely belonged to me now. There was no question in his mind. His girlfriend was mine.

Flooding her pussy with my cum, I had Monroe clean it up. He ate it up and gave Linda two more orgasms cleaning up our mess."

"Monroe," Linda said, "Master is going to mark my pussy and tits as his. I'm going to wear his jewelry and tattoo, just as Emma and Ariel have, so everyone knows my pussy belongs to him. What is my tattoo going to say, Master?"

"Brick's Pussy."