All Comments on 'How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 04'

by gizzard

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 14 years ago
love it

greater series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful

great story please continue your doing wonderful.

Sissy husband here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so she's turing into a homo?

How's that a "loving wife"? Why not put this trash into gay male or even fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stupid Gay Story

Not belivable at all, total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks! Great story. I love the story's developement; it's building up very nicely. I'm looking forward to future editions as Jana becomes more confident in her contol. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story so far. Forget the nay sayers and keep at if please. You have a wonderful talent and imagination. Did I say the story was great?

mf2hd82mf2hd82about 14 years ago
Best Story Ever

This is going to be one of the greatest. I love how she teases him with the leater clothing. I love everything about it. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This

Has nothing to do with love, perhaps hate, disguest, gay, lots of things, but no love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What gibberish nonsense

Seriously, who gives a phuck how or why you became a "chastized cuckold"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GAY/Faggot/homosexual story.

Put it in the write section next time. No loving wife here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Just Don`t Know

CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

The whole series is brilliant. Keep it up, my friend. Lovin' it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Now that's what I call a loving wife!

It'll never happen with my dear old girl but love the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Warning - Insane Absurd writer into male humiliation

While not air borne infectious his embarrassing self revelations are cause for worry to the human race should he/it become virulently contagious.<P>

So avoidance is urged as he will only get worse without brain roto rooting if it can be found.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Your a Red Sox fan, arn't you, can always tell. Thanks for the pussy, you never knew what to do with it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice joke.

This could only be a joke, it could never be any thing else. Next time put it in the Humour and Satire section.

ChastizedChastizedabout 14 years ago
Thank you

I can tell that you have worn a chastity belt before and have felt the build up, the pleasure of a good 'milking'. There is no way to explain it better than you have.

Thank you and I hope there are many more chapters to cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Makes no fucking sense.

Obviously the "loving wife" has no desire to have sex with hubby, and he's not allowed to have sex with anyone else, so why "milk" him? Why not just cut his nuts off and have done with it? It's not like he (or anyone else) has any use for his nuts, and frankly it offends me just a little that some spineless fuck would be allowed to keep his nuts and call himself a man when he is anything but. Couple that with two sick fucks for women and you've got a story that's about as far from erotic as it can get. Much sympathy and pity for the author......

mf2hd82mf2hd82about 14 years ago
Good story

So far one of the best. Please continue. Chapter 5! Chapter 5! We want Chapter 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hm

Wouldn't it be quicker and easier to just cut his nuts off? It's not like he's going to have a sex life and he wouldn't need locked up after as well. Then get him a sex change and send him out west so he can truly embrace his fag tendencies. Just a thought.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sometimes I wonder

Just how many ppl have been killed trying to do that shit? I'd never let myself get in the postion of being chained up in the first place. Obviously I'd have to administer a most grievious ass whipping to anyone who attempted to shove something up my ass...ditto for anyone trying to lock up my balls. Gotta assume it's a case where the perps supposedly "know their mark" as the saying goes, but how often do they misread the mark, and then the victim does something like shove a bowling ball up somones twat in retribution? I don't consider myself a violent person but I am a firm believer in Newton, that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Clearly, this story has two women who desperately need and would benefit greatly from ass beatings...perhaps the author would grace us with such a chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Grow a pair!

Stand up for yourself. Gather your pride. Smack these women in the mouth and leave them. They'll get the idea. What an idiotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Envy

Love the thought of this...wish it could be me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Ignore the stupid critics that have no imagination ... this is a very good story, and I've enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Something doesn't make sense.

This type of story makes it obvious that the hubby is no longer a man. He has no control over his life in any way, nor any control over his bodily functions. Why, then, does he have balls? Why don't the sick, twisted, and fucked up women suggest he be neutered? He's not using his balls, he'll do whatever they ask, and I'm sure they'd find draining him to be an imposition eventually. Isn't that the logical next step in this sick shit? What possible purpose does it serve for him, as a virtual slave, little better than livestock, to keep his nuts? It's a stupid and remarkably fucked up story, but if you're pushing for the goal of most despised story on the planet, why not go for the gold and push it to a logical end?

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Mmmmmm, eating your own mess

I have watch a few wives milk their cuckold and the story is correct, they are always made to eat up all their own sperm. Wives love doing it and cuckold gets no orgasm. The butt plug trains cuckold's pussy to open up and gets him use to feeling full. So when a bi stud like me wants to fuck and breed his pussy in front of the wife often cuckold will get some draining effect from his little cock in his cage. That too he is made to eat as well. Soon cuckold will have no trouble cleaning his wife's creampie or ass pie. He will soon start to crave the taste. Sometimes cuckold's get rewarded with a bj or fuck. Who better to do this service than another cuckold all of which the wives watch with lovers sometimes. Cuckolds can be so much fun.

msbishop702msbishop702almost 9 years ago
I never wanted to be a lady's submissive as bad as now

These are two are Very Sexy Lady's. I am in lust with both and dream of my wife being like the wife/Mistress in this story god damn she is a sexy Goddess!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
With Sara admitting to cuckolding her husband

I wonder what dick she prefers. Mexican, Black or white? Perhaps Mexian to change it up slightly since Mexicans are also stereotyped to be amazing lovers in bed lol. I cant imagine her being submissive at all during the sex. I wonder how she got another slave at home though. Hopefully that is explored.

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistressabout 7 years ago
Breaking their own rules once again

Jana is starting to show she is caring more for herself and less of her husband in this lifestyle. It is now clearly established that there is no safe word as the husband does not want to consume his own release. She comes close to telling him she knows of his fetish, but still refuses outright. Is she already cheating on him? Is she just playing mind games? It seems to be as she just punished her husband for being hesitate with his honesty.

Another fault at Janas end is that she cheated on her husband with another woman. Yes it is still cheating, it does not need to be with a man. Either this was a slip up on writers part or this is foreshadowing on the future of wife cheating on husband.

Now the chapter was fine, as usual, greatly written but it was a little cruel for my taste.

TheRider999TheRider999almost 7 years ago
Should have made Hubby suck that dildo

To add to his humiliation. I wonder if hubby will ever fuck up and Jana will let Sara really let him have it. That is something I am also interested in besides Jerome taking over Jana more and more to be his sexual slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOL!

Man he was turned into a bitch. Licking his own cum. If he didn't want to do it the nigga should have smacked some hoes. We should see lesbian sex with those two bitches lol

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
very good,

i too would like to know what happened. it had to be training for both angie and him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I keep wondering who is Jana from other comments? Seems that there is a Jana somewhere in the story but so far all we have is Sara, Kelly, Angie, and Angie's husband. Well her husband is certainly being led down the cuckold rabbit hole. It is going beyond just a cock cage with the restraints (going toward BDSM. As far as I know he is been tied down once with some ties early on so how can he already be ok with the restraints? Angie is becoming a real bitch by adding so many months more to his chastity. A good dom does not let anger into the mix since doing so can lead to real pain beyond what a sub can endure. A good dom will not let their sub go beyond the sub's limits. Anyway, I am pretty sure that Angie and Sara had some really good loving, maybe with Sara's subs.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Now I want to be milked…..and complete it the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is one bitch that would be sorry for being a Madam. Female or dike what ever you want to call the bitch would have had the Hell slapped out of her. The bitch would be eating dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is one bitch that would be sorry for being a Madam. Female or dike what ever you want to call the bitch would have had the Hell slapped out of her. The bitch would be eating dog shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous