All Comments on 'How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 10'

by gizzard

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You’re back!

Welcome back! Brilliant series, please keep it up! As a fan can you add some feet action in your next story? And make Kelley more cruel!

subcurious23subcurious23over 4 years ago

Very hot! Can’t wait for the next episode!

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistressover 4 years ago
Welcome back! Glad wait time was one year this time instead of four. :P

So this was quite the adventure... Can't believe its been 10 years since you first started! I wonder if anything changed in your game plan for the finale during these 10 years... or if your ideas for this story never changed.

The husband sabotaging the condom is quite dangerous and goes against his Mistress trust. I suspect he will get punished for it because he played trickery and lied. But trust seems to be a fickle thing among the four right now. Jerome and Kelly are plotting something behind the Husband and even Angie back. Even if Husband was a good boy, there was a good chance that condom picked out would be sabotaged and the shock of it all would be EVEN more dramatic. So all of this would happen except Husband reaction. More angry or more turned on... who knows. Fantasy vs Reality is what truly shows what that person wants. Did Husband really want it? Who knows because Angie has no proof... yet

Kelly clearly has far darker sadistic streak then Angie. It could come close to rivaling Sara. Her randomly kissing Husband is something that really sticks out to me. Is this going to be a plot point? Maybe Sara or someone else took a quiet photo to use as evidence that Husband was cheating. Maybe to push Angie over the edge in anger and hasten the training? Angie already expressed worries in a previous chapter. She assumed that one of Husband condition for her sleeping with other men is that he wants to sleep with other women. She, of course, said no and Husband just layed the obvious condition. Don't fall for your sex buddy/bull. So that speaks volumes of Angie fear of Husband desiring other women and using this cuckolding as an excuse to cheat. Maybe Kelly knows this and wants it to happen so she can break them further apart. Otherwise, I just don't see why she would kiss Husband in front of the window. Maybe this is done to get Angie to completely let down her sexual walls towards Jerome or other men. It will obviously produce more negative feelings towards her husband and who knows what Angie will do with her power over him in her furious state. While Sara and Angie so far seem to ride on physical pain, Kelly seems to be getting off on emotional and physiological pain. Previous chapters imply she may have some distaste for The Husband. Without Kelly being involved, Angie and Husband relationship would have likely only stayed average to the light side of BDSM. At most, likely cuckold roleplay once they open up to their desires but both are too scared of damaging their marriage. Then Kelly comes and directs them both to be taught under the quite overwhelming presence of Mistress Sara. Are we really seeing true Angie or is she being molded by those around her? I can't wait to find out.

With Sara and Kelly, they likely managed to coy her into trying to cuckold her husband. She likely refused until she saw his reaction at black dildo "Leroy" and of course, the previous cuckold pictures/videos/stories that Husband secretly hid. Angie was likely persuaded further to try for some emotional manipulation as Angie didn't want to ask Husband directly. Why would she, she loves him and doesn't want to ruin what they have. Even Husband himself was too unsure. Even when that happened, Angie did her best to make sure it's really what he wants by putting that one week test. If Husband failed, that fantasy is closed and they live a happy

S/m relationship.

After finally fucking a man that wasn't her husband, Angie attitude towards Husband changed for the worst. Her respect for him has rapidly dropped. Does she love him? Yes but no longer respects him and that's not good for a marriage. This could be part of Kelly's plan. She even admitted that Angie deserved a much better man and boldly told Husband that he should never have sex with her again. Kelly even told Angie this straight to her face, likely multiple times that her husband has a small dick and Angie defended him. She is planting mental seed into Angie for her to eventually cheat. If Husband never agreed to cuckolding, she might get ideas of fucking other men due to Kelly and if she is in a weak state, might do it. Kelly cleverly manipulates husband and plants seeds into his head as well while sexually pleasuring him with a handjob. What she is doing is trying to convince him that she is right and Husband needs to accept that he can never please his wife properly again, even just giving up fucking her completely and let other men do it. By Positive Reinforcement, Husband will slowly get off on that idea and will be more willing to let it happen. Angie is being pleasured far beyond what Husband can do and if Husband stops that, according to Kelly, he must hate her right? You provide dopamine as a reward to an idea and acceptance. That's why Kelly ended the orgasm because she knows it hasn't gotten to the point where Angie and Husband are going to remain completely celibate with each other. Kelly was just playing it safe and planting the seeds while Sara waters it. Angie even felt bad and finished the orgasm for Husband.

Now that the idea is stuck in his head with that suggestion of giving up his wife to anyone and he shouldn't fuck her anymore because he is inferior. Whenever he feels horrible about his dick size or seeing his wife openly prefer other men to him, the mind explodes with dopamine and he is very close to accepting it because now he is getting off more on being inferior and his wife being with a superior dicked male. More adding to this point, Angie asks Husband if he is ready to live the cuckold life and Husband asks if it's true that she prefers other men over him. Angie hesitates but answers honestly. Kelly seed has not fully spread its roots inside her brain so Loving Wife Angie comes back for a moment. This is enough for Husband to agree and the conditioning training is nearly complete. Plus there was that ominous statement of "Husband being a willing cuckold" if he agreed. If he didn't agree, there is always that chance that Angie still fucks other guys and hide it or just play off Husband feelings with "Well this is literally cuckoldry. Just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean I should. You bought this on yourself by having a BBC fuck me so good... So deal with it!"

Now we come to this chapter. Angie canceled Husband orgasm schedule because she is now slowly starting to jab more at mental level pain. It broke Husbands expectation and he was severely disappointed, maybe even slightly saddened. Now, how weird is it that Angie and Kelly agreed to give him orgasm anyway... Kelly likely convinced Angie for the husband to have an orgasm so he can go double the time he was going to originally get. That or Kelly lied so Angie can find out he had an orgasm and punish him. Whatever the case is, Kelly is now becoming a danger to their lifestyle. She clearly has more plans in mind. Kelly wanted to see Husband break down in front of her when she revealed that she sabotaged the condoms... to her surprise, she finds out that this is what Husband wanted and did so as well. So she lost this game and is disappointed, hiding it with fits of laughter. Kelly will figure out a way to break the husband down further and see what he really doesn't want then make that unwanted dread a reality. For all we know, Kelly might just tell Angie that Husband admitted to sabotaging the condoms to punish him and open doors to more questionable future. Of course, she will leave herself out of the equation and Angie won't believe Husband if he tells her she fucked with condoms too.

Now to Angie.

As I predicted in previous comments, I suspected the wife was holding back some information and lying to her husband about her relationship with Jerome. The previous time when her pussy was supposedly wet with her own juices and her getting extremely defensive about it. Its a clear cut sign of panic. Now Angie is in a confused state because now she isn't sure if Husband wants cum inside her or not. Does she push the limit of his mental state and say will do it or will he become infuriated at her? I think she just cleaned herself because of previous times, she was supposedly wet with her own juices and this time she wasn't. She was probably posing for Jerome afterward and he took photos. As Jerome stated, he wants to show her off to his friends. He is doing this to likely brag about the hotwife prize he has. "Show off that fine ass" as he said or he is going to eventually share her with other men. Either way, Husband is going to be getting more visits from Jerome and likely his friends since Jerome just made him a complete beta in front of his wife. What's more interesting/ominous is that this is likely Jerome not even trying. So when he does try... that will be quite the scene to read.

Another user posted in the previous chapter, Angie is growing fond of Jerome as she waited for him and didn't see other men. So she is already breaking The Husband condition that she has to end it when she starts having even small feelings. Now so far, Husband hasn't noticed this due to him embracing this cuckold fantasy being a reality... You can tell this is happening because instead of being angry and lied to that Jerome posted this online with over 100 people watching, she finds it quite charming, fun and even daring. She will likely encourage Jerome to go farther than before because she loves the thrill of being completely submissive with zero control. Not exactly normal fuckbuddy relationship. It's growing more even if it is not that apparent to Husband.

I think Angie will ruin the relationship with her husband in the end and lose him as a husband but keeps him as a slave. So far she has broken many rules that they both set up. First one was only wear clothes around the guest. All guest invited so far have seen him nude and mocked his physique. Now that is quite tame compared to other conditions. The second condition broken was wearing a chastity belt that fits him perfectly and doesn't cause him an extreme amount of pain. That is thrown out the window with new cage that puts him in a lot of pain and threats of spikes/needles piercing his dick, which we know will happen because Angie gets off on physical pain on Husband. Ok, it's getting more worrying but hey its just part of sadistic fun or Husband wouldn't allow it right?.

The third condition, they have to be completely honest with each other and not withhold any information. Angie has broken this condition multiple times. First with hiding her desire to fuck other men and manipulating her husband into agreeing to it. The second time was hiding that she knew about his cuckold fetish and then ironically, chastising him for not being honest when she really wanted to fuck other guys too. The third time was lying about going out so she can see Kelly ruin Husbands orgasm. Okay, that's tame, part of the game. The fourth time, She withheld what they were going to do to Husbands cock to prepare for a new chastity device. The piercing without any sort of way to mask the pain. Oh, that's dreadful right? Now this time... It's getting worse. Angie fucked Jerome bareback and hid the fact that she was recorded. Angie likely assumed it was a normal sex tape and didn't know it was a Livestream. She thought husband had no proof and only had audio on a phone call. Now that is a sign for concern as Husband has no say in anything now as she is constantly breaking conditions they both set up. What's the point of rules if you won't follow it? It seems to be "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality from Mistress Angie. By all counts, Husband should demand that Jerome is cut off. We will see what happens in the next chapter as the night has not ended yet.

Now there is one condition that Angie has not broken that the Husband SWORE she has to follow and this is something that I am anxious will happen. Now I could be way off and wrong.. but it seems to be leading up to this... Husband made Angie promise to not fall for Jerome and form any sort of attachment. The moment it happens, she has to let him go and find someone else. Now we are already seeing signs that she has an attachment to him. Besides doing everything she is told to do, she never once showed any sort of anger, rejection or annoyance with him. In fact, she gets excited about him just talking on the phone. She even found it cute that over 100 people know she is fucking a black guy and knows its a cuckold relationship. With how dangerous internet is, who's to say someone won't contact them? Anyway, point being, she won't show any sort negative reaction to him. So when it goes too far and Husband notices, what will happen?

My prediction, Angie will continue to exclusively see Jerome and despite her husband's protests/worry. She breaks ultimate rule about not falling for her bull. Why? Because she wants to and she needs a man. That authoritative partner role in her life. She kind of had it with Sara but Angie may be leaning more straight then lesbian so it isn't as effective. She clearly is Bi but leans straight. Maybe she hesitated at first about going further but sweet-talking from Jerome, encouragement from Sara and Kelly finally made her decide to "keep" Jerome as more than a fuckbuddy. A better man so to speak. So now she has a real man and a slave. Soon, The Husband will lose the title of Husband and just be a slave. It already happened with Sara two slaves. What more could a beautiful woman like her want right?

Husband notices the signs of them growing closer and feels betrayed. Angry and nearly in tears, The Husband protests and tries to end the cuckold lifestyle as part of the condition. But the loving wife he married is gone and has completely transformed. What started as a fun sex life game that could end at any time has grown far beyond his control. Angie is his Mistress now, the training from Sara is now complete. Angie says it will ruin the marriage if he ends cuckold adventures so if he really wants that, he is free to do it. Angie did agree to end it if Husband demands it, but now there will be the reaction of Mistress Angie resenting husband for throwing her into this new sexual taboo world and now fishing her back out. She would see this as cruel and even betrayal. She may be tempted to divorce the cuckold just so she can stick with black cock. More emotional manipulation and anguish will follow. Husband loves her dearly and accepts it. While Husband showered her with nothing but love, can Angie give it back? Who knows at this point.

Here is what I noticed what is going on with the Husband when it comes to women in his life current.

Positive reinforcement. This is all part of the training. They push Husband limits and then reward him. Angie rewards him with kisses, cuddling into bed until they sleep and even dates out. It even started out with sex and now it's doubtful if Husband will be able to have PIV sex with Angie now. If the Husband disappoints them, they react with extremely harsh punishments. Last time was Husband strung onto guest room with zero contact with his wife despite not doing anything and following her orders. Now he yearns for that positive treatment and he will do whatever he can to get it now.

Over the top aggression. This has happened multiple times. From being slightly dirty at home, to not answering her questions on time and even being happy was responded with Angie taking away the promised orgasm. It even happened in this chapter and I expect Angie will not let Husband ripping her clothes off too lightly. She even seemed to enjoy him cowering at the idea of cum being inside her so we know next time, Angie will likely get pumped full of cum as punishment for Husband. Husband will have to clean it out or he will REALLY get it. Worst case scenario I see happening is that Angie gets off birth control because now her Husband is her new birth control. If he slacks off, he will have to deal with his loving wife Angie having a black baby. She could do that as sadistic mind game where she is actually still on birth control but enjoys the terror of Husband and loves his performance cleaning her due to fear. The worst route would be that she means it and if Husband slacks off, his punishment would be fitting for the ultimate cuckold... Your wife carrying her bulls baby and you raising a child that is clearly not yours.

Denial. She just did it in this chapter and has likely done it multiple times previously. The only reason she admitted to fucking Jerome bareback was due to Kelly admitting it. Kelly is trying to ease Angie into just having 100% sexual freedom with no shame or even concern for Husband feelings wither they are negative or positive. Kelly wants Angie to fuck bareback and go farther from there. Angie still loves Husband so that love is holding her back from going too far. But who knows when those restraints will be broken... So far, Angie is not telling the whole story between what goes on with Sara, Kelly, and Jerome.

Guilt-tripping. I can easily see this happening when Husband protests when Kelly, Sara or Angie go too far. We have already seen this happen multiple times in this series. In chapter 6, Angie laughed at the suggestion that Husband wanted sex and reminded him that he gave her up to "Superior" men so he should shut up. Chapter 9 had Angie tell Husband to do his duties or he will really get it. To put up or shut up since he wanted all of this. Now all of this is within some mental control because so far, its what husband wants but when he really protests, the Mistresses will quickly shut him down and punish him. So let's say Husband finally breaks and wants Cuckold lifestyle to end due to being in so much pain... Oh, the amount of guilt-tripping I foresee.

Spinning the truth. Angie has done this many times and I been over it. She likely did suck Jerome off but he also likely still cummed inside her and she cleaned it for whatever reason. Evidence due to her being soaking wet before when she fucked Jerome and now, she is mysteriously barely wet.

Isolation. Now, this is quite the doozy. Its happened multiple times and while sensory deprivation is quite erotic, Angie seems to enjoy more Husband losing the strength to fight back because he misses her and wants to hold her. Imagine when she does this again and instead of Husband being awarded embrace from Angie, he has to see Jerome fucking her in front of him as he is tied and helpless.

Well, that's all I can say! I'm glad you were able to post a chapter! Everyone waiting years again would be quite the bummer haha! Take care Gizzard and I cant wait to see where you go with this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
123456

Some good cucking.

I didn't mind reading it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad you are back

This is a great story, hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story

I couldn't stop reading very well thought through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

this whole series stinks

argeelogargeelogover 4 years ago
Just plain terrible

I read the whole series hoping that the cockold asshole came to his senses. But no, you made the slut into a real bitch and him into a non-man. I wish some writer would find a way to turn this caged concept around after his wife let it get out of hand. I can't imagine any man acting the way this jerk did. Give the woman this kind of control and, of course, shes gonna run with it. Power corrupts after all. Even though the story is fiction, it still pisses me off as even an imagined scenario. Good writing. Bad visual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So sad

Masculinity is in it's final days. Sinking in a sea of confused and corrupted male minds. Fantasies such as these are indicative of how low we have already sunk.

The future really is female. Men will be reduced to mere playthings, permanently mentally adolescent and incapable of rational thought and choices.

Yep the end is nigh. JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More chapters

I love your story are there going to be more chapters in the future ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good but

You are a good writer but two things sinks youe series:

1. The husband is too complacent all the way through. He could at least have had more inner struggles with it all.

2. The wife starts out all loving and caring then becomes a total bitch. Any man would have ended it and baring complete refusal by the wife, would have begun divorce proceedings. She cared about him in the beginning then did not give a shot about him on the end. He deserves a better wife and she deserves the ignomity of a black baby before a judge hears their case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
i want to be like him

I think more and more men need to be like this men.. That includes me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awsome

This is the best cuckold story I have read so far and I have read a ton of them.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 3 years ago

Very extreme and agree with other comments that wife no longer really loves hubby. Sister-in-law appears to care more for him than wife does. This story has lost its eroticism and seems all about torture of hubby while wife enjoys a hedonistic lifestyle. More chapters in accordance with this chapter’s foreshadowing will likely involve skin-piercing spikes through the chastity device just to sate the sadistic wife. Glad story is over.

shaved4hershaved4herabout 3 years ago

truly enjoyed the series. would of been interesting if hubby ate more cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When will we get to see the next chapter? I can't wait to see Angie parade her boyfriend around and take her black bull bareback. I bet when husband sees the sex live, you'll go into extreme detail. The type of fun Jerome and Angie will have is something I can't wait for. Please don't let this story be dead!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Two words cover it.

Amusingly ridiculous.

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

I concur with a previous evaluation that this is one of the best cuckold stories I've read. However, I object to the characterization of Black men being non verbal and using derogatory language when interacting with women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife really turned into a hateful bitch. No love for her husband at all. Why is he sacrificing his life/pleasure for her? What does she do for him? Seems even the formerly asshole sister in law cares more about him than the wife. I wouldn’t cry if the wife was diagnosed with an incurable STD and stage 4 cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super histoire.

La suite s'il vous plaît.

Merci

dannieeknowltonsdannieeknowltonsover 2 years ago

Please! Please! Please!!!!! Let cucky eat that luscious creampie PLEEEEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please give us another story

twistDtwistDover 2 years ago

Please Please Please Please give us another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is amazing. Please give us a chapter 11!!!!

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

The style is magnificent, and the dialogues are fascinating.

A word of advice: if these topics scare you, don't read it. If these topics intrigue you at least a little, GIZZARD has a very fine style and creates very well imagined situations

IMHO, a couple of details deserve to be better explained in the next episode:

SPOILER ALERT...

Angie doesn't know something that Kelley does, about the video, and this is serious, because it diminishes the control the wife has over the couple's adventures;

the husband takes an action that causes him to lose the Keyholder's trust, and this is very serious, because all narratives about chastity and cuckoldry are based on trust.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

I love this series. Please continue..please! It can go much deeper into cuckolding and hotwife. Years of chastity..or permanent? And money from live streams…Jerome’s bitch to do whatever he wants her to do to make money! And what control does Kelly start having? Thanks for writing. Hope you continue.

YoloSwagginsYoloSwagginsover 1 year ago

This story is amazing. Please please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series. Please continue. Jerome needs to fuck Angie in her own bed while her husband watched and then cleans the cum as oozes from her pussy. Then Jerome takes ownership of the cuck making him clean his BBC before fucking him in his ass while Angie looks on in disbelief

YoloSwagginsYoloSwagginsover 1 year ago

It is a shame that you stopped writing :( Really wanted to read how Angie will become pregnant with black baby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please F*** my unless slut wife so I will have proof of adultery and I can divorce her asap. Kelly said yes bitch please F*** that peice of shit so I can have the good man that treats you like a queen and you just keep sitting on him please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a shame that you stopped writing. Was it because of it turning into shit?I would love for a writer to have the next chapter. I was hoping that it would have turned out like a buddy of mine. When he overheard his wife talking on the phone that she was going to bring a bbc into their play he started his own plan. He had 2 days to get ready for their next play date. He had purchased another cock cage and a chastitybelt a new one for Christina. The night was a Friday that he would be released. He had also knew a guy at work that was into drugs. The guy claimed that he didn't use them. He purchased something that would put someone to sleep without any side effects whatever. Well his wife said she had a big surprise for him that night he acted excited. She actually wanted to tie him up but he refused thinking that he wanted to be careful. She kept saying that it was something she thought would help in their play. He said not happening. There was a knock on the door he started to go and his wife Christina said that's probably the surprise I'll get the door. There stood a big black guy. He was in a way surprised and shocked. He thought that he would put a little extra sleepy in his drink. He walked up to them and shook his hand as his wife introduced Sam Watson. Christina said honey would you mind getting us all some wine? Sure. As he handed them their wine he said that he wanted to say goodnight of course he didn't. He said you should have seen the look on their faces when they woke up. His wife was first to wake up and he said that if she ever done anything that stupid again that he would leave. She tried to explain that she was trying to just make it a little hotter. He said so you would like to watch me have sex with that little girl down the street actually a 25-year-old Mexican Beauty. Christina said no she didn't want that that she was very sorry and that it would never happen again. He said when the black guy woke up he was ready to kill somebody and he said he reached into his pants pocket pulled out a 9 mm handgun and said I really don't think you're in position to threaten to kill me. If you had any brains you would not even think of messing around with a married white woman if you knew anything about me and me being her husband. He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out the key for the black guys cage. He looked at the black guy and asked what he would be willing to do to earn the key back? The black guy said anything you want brother anything you want. My buddy said one thing respect other people. But you are going to wear it for a while and I will mail it to you where would you prefer it to go work or home? So he mailed it to his home thinking that the dude was trying to hide it from somebody. He said that they still do a little bit of role play and Fantasies but they have never done anything that stupid again. Lol!

dave631003dave631003about 1 year ago

Great series. It be great if you were to continue. What if Angie came home with a cream pie and hubby eats all of Jerome's cum out of her pussy. Angie finds it so hot, that Jerome no longer has to wear a condom. Then over time Jerome introduces more men to fuck Angie. Loads of cum to eat. Then finally he tells hubby he can cum again once he gives permission for Angie to be bred. It tension between hubby wanting to cum and not have his wife bred will build to the inevitable conclusion, Angie gets bred.

bobcatii50bobcatii5010 months ago

what a stupid ending!!!!! He did everything his wife wanted why in the end she had to turn into such a bitch was uncalled for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have left with Kelly and left the bitch with her black dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spinpole2001spinpole20019 months ago

I really enjoyed the series and look forward to new chapters!

cuck1cuck19 months ago

Overall a very good story apart from the piercing chapter. But an unsatisfactory ending. Where is the cream pie and the clean up? A true cuckold must clean up. I should know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous