How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gizzard
gizzard
570 Followers

She grabbed a bottle of baby oil and applied a copious amount to her right hand, working it onto my cock before starting slow and deliberate strokes up and down my pole. Her touch felt electric and I was almost in instant nirvana. She spoke no words as she continued to jerk me off, pausing to apply more baby oil when she started to feel friction. To her credit, she was being extremely nice by leaving her grip loose and not speeding up to a fast pace which, no doubt, would have had me shooting my load in a very short time. She had me hypnotized as she stared into my eyes over the next 30 minutes. I was amazed that I hadn’t approached the edge already since I don’t think I ever lasted more than fifteen minutes in the past. That discovery was short lived as I felt my balls begin to boil and my breathing quickened. Rather than make me lose our pseudo-bet, she let go of my prick and left the room.

After a decent break she came back and resumed her stroking. Obviously I didn’t last near as long this time and quickly approached the edge in less than 10 minutes. She finally broke her silence in order to scold me.

“You better control yourself boy,” she said sternly. “We have at least an hour more before I will let you cum. When you pop off, I want so much pressure behind that load that you hit the wall. I swear I will ruin it if you don’t follow my instructions and I have no idea how long Angie intends to make you go before your next release.”

Kelley repeated the cycle of breaks between the glorious hand job she was giving me over the course of the next hour. As she was taking a break in the kitchen I heard her take a phone call but I couldn’t make out what she was saying. This time when she came back to me, she placed a blindfold over my eyes and I was oblivious to anything happening around me. After about ten minutes, the blindfold was removed and as my eyes adjusted to the light, I focused on the television in front of me. The picture showed a lone king size bed in a well lit room. Before I could bring my mind around full circle, I watched Jerome walk my naked wife into the view of the camera and pushed her down onto the bed. My loins caught fire as I realized that I would finally be able to watch Angie fuck another man.

Angie spread her legs and Jerome positioned himself between them. I watched as he ran his condom covered cock up and down her pussy lips, causing her to writher below his tall, muscular body. I watched Jerome pick up his cell phone and a moment later my own cell phone rang. Kelley accepted the call and pressed it to my ear. I guess I know what they were talking about when I came downstairs.

“Yo hubby,” Jerome began in a confident boom. “My cock is less than an inch away from your wife’s pussy and I am ready to fuck the shit out of her, but I need you to do something for me. I want you to beg me to put my cock inside your wife. I am not going to bang her unless you beg me to.”

“Please baby,” I could hear Angie begging in the background, “Please ask him to put it in. I am going crazy here. I need his cock in my pussy right now.”

“Please fuck my wife Sir,” I said.

“That ain’t gonna cut it cuckold. You are going to have to do better than that if you want satisfied by a real man.”

“Please Sir,” I began with a level of pleading in my voice. “Please push your big black cock into my wife’s tight white pussy. Please give her the fucking and satisfaction that I am incapable of giving her. Please make her cum all over your cock and make her your bitch.”

I was practically panting as he set the phone down and began to push forward. I watched her lips part as the dark condom covered head disappeared between the folds. Through the speakers on the TV, I heard Angie suck in a quick gasp of air as he pushed half of his massive length inside my wife. I watched the walls of her vagina cling to his cock as he began to withdrawal, followed by another sharp push forward burying more of himself inside her. As he started to piston in and out, she screamed his name and begged him to take her roughly. I have never heard my wife be that vocal during sex. As it finally dawned on me that I was watching a live stream, I noticed another block on the side of the screen with names from top to bottom. Oh fuck, I thought, this show wasn’t just for me. This bastard was streaming this live and openly on the internet. More than 100 people were watching my wife get fucked by her bull.

Kelley finally knelt down in front of me and resumed her stroking on my straining cock. It took me no time what-so-ever to approach the edge. To be completely honest, I couldn’t believe that I hadn’t popped off already. Kelley slowed her pace and kept me on the edge for over a minute before stopping and leaving me throbbing. After a thirty second break she immediately brought me to the edge again and held me there for almost three minutes. My abdominal muscles were on fire from holding back, knowing that a ruined orgasm right now would break me.

“That’s a good boy. You have my permission to cum,” she smiled as she said the words, tightened her grip, and rapidly picked up the pace of her strokes to a furious pace.

My eyes remained glued to the stream of my wife getting fucked. The moment I released my abdominal muscles, the first jet of sperm rocketed from my cock and splattered against Kelley’s tits. I made no sound as by face tensed up and my breathing stopped. She furiously continued to jerk me off as ten more heavy spurts erupted from my piss hole, the middle few coating her pale naked skin and the last few dribbling out, hanging from her thumb and forefinger. I almost had to remember to breathe before I passed out, coming down from and extremely powerful orgasm.

Kelley stood in front of me, offering her cum-soaked body to my lips. The normal reluctance to clean up my own seed was not there and I furiously licked her clean so I could continue to watch the show being live streamed for me and a hundred or so strangers. At least I hoped they were strangers. As she stepped away I watched Angie crawl from underneath her black stud, allowing him to roll over on his back with his black pole sticking straight up into the air. Angie straddle him and began to lower herself down, bending only at the knees. As soon as the bulbous head of his cock was inside her married pussy, he grabbed her hips and forcefully pulled her down. She threw her head back and screamed as his cock was fully buried inside her, his balls resting at the entrance of her cunt. Her chest heaved as she struggled to regain her breath. Slowly she started to slowly fuck herself on his massive organ, making sure she traveled the full length of it before making the return trip.

Suddenly I heard him tell her to stop. I could tell by her posture that she was just as surprised as I was. When he told her get off I thought she was going to cry. As his ebony dick slipped from her hole, I saw what the issue was. Laying at the base of his penis was the torn remnants of the black condom he was wearing. I was immediately hard when I did the math and came to the realization that my wife was riding him bareback. I was taken aback by a pang of jealousy, partially because I had just cum but mostly because another man had been skin on skin with my wife. It was incredibly sexy and humbling at the same time. I started to wonder if she had taken more than one condom with her when Kelley brought the box downstairs and over turned it. I watched two packaged condoms fall to the floor.

“Ut oh!!,” she said in a laughing manner. “Let’s see what your naughty little wife is going to do here.”

I could hear that Angie and Jerome were talking but I couldn’t make out what was being said. I did see her shake her head with a look of disappointment in her eyes. As they lay there just looking at each other, my body and mind were in conflict. Part of me wanted to see her get dressed and walk out the door, but the cuckold side of me prayed he would slide back inside her bare. Suddenly the next few words that were spoken by my wife came in loud and clear.

“Fuck it!!,” she stammered. “I don’t care. I just need you to fuck me. You can stick it back in as long as you promise not to cum in my pussy.”

“Are you on the pill?” Jerome asked her, to which she replied that she was. “What a shame. I could have put a black baby in that belly tonight.”

The last statement had me in a state of both fear and excitement. The fantasy part of me loved to read about black men knocking up white wives but the real-life part of me detested the thought of another man knocking up my wife. As I watched him line up his cock to the entrance of her gaping pussy, the screen suddenly went dark. My heart sank in disappointment only to be further disappointed as I noticed Kelley with the remote in her hand.

“I think that is enough entertainment for you tonight,” she said in a condescending manner. “I guess you will have to check my sister’s pussy when she walks through the door to see if he actually pulled out or not. Black men do not like to pull out so my money is on you seeing your first cream pie.”

She left the room only to return with a sponge and bowl of ice cold water. She took her time cleaning my cock and balls for my inevitable locking. My little guy fought tooth and nail to defy the ice cold water and remain hard, but in the end it never stood a chance. My cock was going back into its inescapable prison while another man was thrusting his in and out of my sexy wife. Kelley must have been practicing with the chastity belt while she was out of the room because she had me locked and secure in under a minute. She untied me and directed me to kneel by the door, awaiting my naughty wife’s return like a dedicated cuckold.

Wait patiently, I did. For what seemed like hours, I knelt in the foyer waiting on my unfaithful wife to walk through the door. Curiosity had my sexual awareness running in overdrive, regardless of the fact that Kelley stroked my cock like a pro and continued her furious strokes until every ounce of cum was expelled from my swollen testicles. Early on in my cuckold fantasy days, before my devious little wife knew of my desires, there was always a period of time after I masturbated that I regretted thoughts of seeing my wife bedded by another. During that short time I felt guilty and doubted that I would ever want fantasy to become reality. I must say, that recovery time has become abrupt, if not non-existent. There was a true submissive desire to lift my wife’s short dress to see if Jerome’s cum leaked from her freshly fucked pussy.

When the door handle finally turned, it triggered a primal desire deep within me. I was clueless to the world around me and can’t say with any degree of certainty that I wasn’t actually drooling. Angie had but a moment to notice me before I seized the hem of her dress and ripped it down her stocking clad thighs. Her eyes registered a sudden onslaught of fear, certainly wondering if I was about ravage her body like the mindless savage I appeared to be. My position on my knees put her bald pussy in my direct eye line. With nothing more than a cursory visual inspection, my hands darted to her sex and spread her lips apart before effortlessly thrusting two fingers inside of her. My invasion elicited sharp intake of breath from my half naked wife and she leaned against the still closing door, finally steadying herself on slightly bended knees.

“What the hell are you doing?” she screamed, finally coming to her senses and side stepping away from me. My damp fingers slid from her recovering hole, damp but not soaking.

“I demand an explanation now!!” she said sternly, her demeanor making her seem taller than her 5’4” stature.

“I am sorry Mistress,” I began humbly. “I had to know if he came inside you.”

She chuckled slightly at me cowering on the floor, “And why, pray tell, would you think that I let him cum inside me. I make him use condoms for a reason.”

I looked her straight in the eye, “Because you let him back inside after the condom broke.”

Her face contorted into a mixture of wonder and puzzlement. Her mind must have been cycling through a million different scenarios but you could tell she came up empty. It was then that it hit me. She didn’t know about the show on the web.

“How could you possibly know that?” she asked, completely flabbergasted.

At that moment, Kelley came through the kitchen doorway and spoke before I had a chance to answer. “Because we watched Jerome stuff your pussy with that magnificent cock on the web stream he had set up. We watched you beg him to fuck you bareback after the condom broke and he made you stop. What a very naughty wife you have been. So fill us in, did he cum inside you?”

“No, he didn’t cum inside me. He made me swallow it again,” Angie said, he voice still trembling slightly. “But wait, are you telling me he broadcast us having sex on the internet? And you knew about it?”

“Well of course I knew about it,” Kelley told her, still grinning about her predicament. “He gave me the web address while you were still upstairs getting ready for your internet debut. To be honest, I didn’t know it was an open stream. Your cuckboy had no knowledge of it until I showed it to him.”

“What do you mean by open stream?” Angie asked shakily and apprehensively.

“It means more than 100 people watched Jerome fucking my beautiful wife,” I finally spoke up. “If it is any consolation, you looked very hot in your porno debut.”

“That sneaky son of a bitch,” Angie exclaimed but the devious smile told me she wasn’t entirely angry. “I can’t believe he would put me on the internet without my consent. Such a bad boy he is. Hopefully none of our neighbors were watching or else they will know exactly what you are.”

She paused for a moment, lost in a thought, before her consciousness returned and the cocky smirk of her upturned lips complimented her glowing cheeks. “The way you tore my dress off makes me think you wanted to see my used pussy leaking my lover’s black cum. Was my sex deprived husband hoping to find me clean or dirty?”

“I was scared that I would find you dirty,” I answered truthfully with my eyes cast towards the ground, “but there was something in me that wanted to see the evidence that he came inside you even though you told him he had to pull out.”

“Well If you want to witness his sperm leaking out of me, all you have to do is send me out with another defective condom,” pausing to look me directly in the eye. “Jerome wanted me to tell you that the next time you send me to him with a weak rubber, he will not pull out of me, so you better make sure you buy good ones.”

Angie left me kneeling at the door absorbing her last comment while she ascended the stairs to our bedroom. Yes, I wanted to see her full of his cum. Part of me wanted to make her watch me stick a knife through the next condom that I would send her out with as a sign.

I was pulled from my trance as Kelley leaned down and whispered in my ear, “I have a confession to make. Earlier tonight, I tampered with one of the condoms.”

She expected to see an expression of shock on my face but was greeted with my own devious little smile. I am afraid that she was the only one with a shocked expression when I replied, “So did I.”

Her shock dissolved into laughter, “Well it seems your slutty wife has a 50/50 chance of being creampied the next time she fucks Jerome. I like those odds, that is if you are brave enough to not buy any new ones,” she said as she walked out the front door.


gizzard
gizzard
570 Followers
12