How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Hubby eats his own cum.
1.4k words
4.5
39.7k
51
12

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my previous story.

On the way home from seeing Teddy, I called Matt to see if he was busy. I asked him if he could get home early before everyone else got home. He told me he could get home by 4:00 and that would leave us almost 2 hours before anyone else got home.

I got home and cleaned up a bit and when I heard the garage door open, I went to the bedroom and waited naked on the bed for Matt. When he came into the house, I called him to the bedroom. He stopped at the doorway and just stared at me with a big smile.

"Come here next to the bed, I want to suck your cock before dinner."

Matt smiled and said,"Looks like someone is very horny today."

"Just get your cock out so I can suck it."

Matt dropped his pants and boxers so fast. I took his soft cock in my hand and licked the tip, then up and down his little shaft. His little cock got hard in just a few seconds. I rubbed his balls as I took him all the way in my mouth. I took turns licking his balls and sucking his cock. I held the base of his cock and started sucking him faster and faster. I could tell he was not going to last much longer. I took the tip of his cock in my mouth and jerked the shaft of a cock. A few minutes later and I felt his cock pulse as he shot his cum into my mouth. I looked up and moved towards his face. I opened my mouth to show him that I didn't swallow yet and asked him to kiss me. At first, he leaned back but when I said please, he moved closer to kiss me. I gave him a big kiss and put my cum covered tongue in his mouth, pushing some of his cum into his mouth. After we finished the kiss, I asked him if he was able to taste his own cum. He told me could taste it but didn't really care for it and I told him that it made me so hot. I took my fingers and rubbed it just inside my pussy lips and put my fingers on hubby's tongue.

"See how wet you made my pussy. Suck my finger and taste me."

He sucked my fingers and then he said, "Last time I licked your pussy and you came like I never did you before."

"Yes honey, it was so good. You licked my pussy so good that time."

He moved down to my pussy and ask, "Lets roleplay again. tell me again how you sucked Teddy's cock, while I lick your pussy."

Just as he was about to start one of our sons came home and put an end to it. I kissed hubby and told him we would finish it tonight after they go to sleep. I said we can do it in the hot tub with a few margaritas.

During dinner my sons said they were going out since one had no college classes the next day and the other one only had one college class. I never saw hubby so excited for the boys go out. No sooner did they leave, that hubby was outside on the patio making margaritas. I went outside and went to the cabana to change out of my clothes. When I got out, hubby was already in the hot tub with two drinks in his hands. I got to the hot tub and dropped the towel, showing off my naked body. He looked at me and said how hot my body was. I got into the hot tub and he immediately started kissing me.

"So, where did we leave off." I asked.

He moved down kissing my breast and said, "Roleplay, you were going to tell me again how you sucked Teddy's cock, while I lick your pussy."

I sat on the edge of the hot tub and spread my legs open. Matt didn't waste any time getting between my legs. He started licking just inside my pussy lips at first then focusing on my clit.

So, I started talking, "Yes, I met Teddy yesterday, I took his cock in my mouth and suck him until he got nice and hard. Then I held the base of his cock and sucked on the tip, running my tongue on his cock head just like you like it."

He muffled out, "Did he cum in your mouth like I do?"

I wanted to see how far I could take it, so I said, "You want to play...No, he did not cum in my mouth. He took his cock out of my mouth and he told me he wanted to fuck me."

Matt looked up at me with a big smile and said, "You let Teddy fucked you?"

I said "Yes, honey he fucked me."

Matt did not stop, actually he started licking me better than he had ever done before and he was great before.

"Yes Honey, he fucked me, he fucked your wife. His cock was right where your licking. His cock was deep inside me."

Matt didn't stop licking my pussy, in fact it felt like his tongue when even deeper in my pussy. The more I kept talking, the hotter he seemed to get.

I kept talking, "Yes honey, he put me on my back and fucked me long and hard until I came on his cock, then he turned me over and fucked me doggie making me cum a second time."

Matt didn't stop licking me, he kept going bringing me to an very loud orgasm. After I came, I looked down at Matt and told him, "Get up and Fuck me, fuck your wife's pussy like your friend Teddy did."

He stood up his little dick stand straight up. He moved me onto my back and lifted my legs over his shoulders and his little dick found my soaking wet pussy.

I was so horny, I yelled out, "Fuck me, I want to feel your cum inside me".

He fucked me hard and fast and it didn't take long. A few minutes later said he was going to cum, and he shot his load into my pussy (not that I felt his cum fill me). I think that was the first time I really wished it was Teddys cock shooting inside me instead of Matt cock. As his cock got soft, he slid out of my pussy.

I reached down spread my pussy and said, "Can you see how much cum you shot in my pussy? I need to cum again and I want feel your tongue on my clit." I know you just came in my pussy but please I need to feel your tongue again. Please let's continue playing.

He finally agreed to go down on me. He slowly moved down licking his way to my pussy. Stopping at my breasts and then at my belly. As his tongue reached my pussy, I felt like a chill threw my entire body.

"Ok" I continued, "Honey keep licking, can you taste that cum? That was Teddy's cum, he just came in your wife's pussy." I waited a second thinking he would stop but he kept licking my pussy. I felt his tongue going deeper and I got closer to an orgasm.

I yelled out "Honey, lick it, lick it clean. Get all of Teddy's cum out of my pussy." Then I felt his tongue go even deeper. "I'm going to cum." I grabbed his shoulders and came like I never did with him before. After I came, he moved up and gave me a big kiss. He grabbed the 2 margaritas and sat next to me. As we sat relaxing, I looked at him and said, "Honey, you are OK with the roleplay and licking your cum out of my pussy."

He just smiled and said, "It's great babe, I love the new you and you know what, I really can't taste my cum your pussy. Your pussy always is wet and tastes sweet and sticky."

We finished our second round of drinks and headed inside before our sons got home. I can't wait to tell Teddy what Matt did and I think I have a surprise for Teddy the next time.