How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Hubby loves the new me.
1.7k words
4.46
36.8k
50
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hubby loves the new me.

I became a changed person; I was horny all the time. When I wasn't getting Teddy cock in the afternoon, I was getting Hubby's cock at night. Sometimes I would get both cocks in the same day. Hubby loved the new hornier and sexier me. I don't know who was happier, my husband or me? Well, of course it was me.

I would take hubby at night in the bed and a few times out by the pool under the moonlight. One night we were sitting in the hot tub naked and I started kissing my hubby. I grabbed his cock and started jerking him. When I felt him getting hard in my hand, I stood up and moved over him in front of him. I told him I wanted his cock inside me and sat down on his cock. It felt so good inside me, but his cock did not fill me like Teddys cock. I rode his cock as he licked and sucked on my breast. After a few minutes I could tell that he was ready to cum. I slid his cock out of my pussy and stood up.

He looked up and said, "Why did you get up? I was just about to cum."

I smiled, "I want to try something, sit on the edge of the hot tub."

He sat on the edge of the hot tub and I got down between his legs and grabbed his cock with one hand while I licked and played with his balls. Unlike when Teddy get hard and his balls hang so I can lick and playing with them, hubby balls almost shrink as his ball sac get tighter. I still get over how different Hubby's cut cock felt compared to Teddy's uncut cock. I took hubby's cock in my mouth started sucking his cock, sometimes playing with the tip with my tongue. He moaned as he rubbed the back of my head. I could feel him getting closer to cumming.

"G, I'm going to cum" he whispered to me, but I didn't stop sucking.

I kept sucking his cock and rubbing his balls until I felt his cock pulse as he shot his load into my mouth. I didn't stop sucking until I swallowed his cum. Hubby just loved it; it was the first time that I swallowed his cum.

After I swallowed his cum, I looked up at him with a big smile and said," How was that baby?".

"Wow, that was the best blowjob I ever had."

We stayed in the hot tub a little longer until it was time to go to bed. When we got to the bedroom I told hubby that I needed to take a shower.

As I walked past him, he grabbed my ass and asked, "Do you need any help in the shower?"

"Do you think the little guy can get it up again?" I smiled as I grabbed his cock.

"For your pussy, I'm sure I can get hard again."

In the shower I got down and sucked his cock making it nice and hard. I told him I wanted him to fuck me doggie. I bend over on the shower bench and hubby came up behind me and grabbed me by my hips. He started fucking my pussy, but it just didn't do the job like Teddy's cock. I reached down and started rubbing my clit as he fucked me.

As I got closer to cumming I yelled out to him," Fuck me baby, fuck me harder."

He moaned, "I'm going to cum."

"Hold it baby I want you to cum at the same time."

"Your pussy is so wet; I want to cum."

As I reached orgasm, I yelled out, "Cum baby, cum in your wife's pussy."

He pulled my hips tight to him as his cock pulsed inside me. I reached down and felt his soft cock as he slid out of my pussy. I felt the warm cum dripping out of my pussy. I slept so well that night.

It was a few days later and we were back in the hot tub. After a few drinks, he started kissing me and I told him I wanted to suck his cock again. He sat on the edge of the hot tub and I took his cock in my hand. I started licking his balls and finished at the tip of his cock. When I got to the tip, I would take him in my mouth, then I would go back to his balls.

"Babe, you suck my cock so good, have you been practicing?"

"Yes, I been practicing a lot, do you like?" I laughed.

He laughed and joking said, "Your incredible, who have ben practicing on?"

I said, "I've been practicing on Teddy's cock."

We both laughed and hubby got up to make us another drink. When he got back into the hot tub, I sat next to him gave him a big kiss.

I grabbed his cock and held it at the base and asked him, "Do you think Teddy has a big cock?"

"From the locker room at the club I think Teddy is a little bigger than me".

"Do you think I could make Teddy cum with a blowjob?"

"Babe, the way you suck cock, you could make anyone especially Teddy."

The more we talked about Teddy's cock the harder hubby's cock got in my hand. I kissed him and said, "I want to suck your cock right now and I want you to cum in my mouth again." He stood up and sat on the edge of the hot tub. I grabbed his cock and kissed the tip of his cock.

I looked him in the eyes and asked, "Do you want me to show you how I practiced?"

"Yes babe, show me how you practiced on Teddys cock."

"Yes Honey, let me show you how I practiced on Teddy's cock this afternoon."

The more we roleplayed about me sucking Teddy's cock the harder his little cock seemed to get in my mouth. It only took a few minutes before he was telling me he was about to cum. He came but this time it was even less cum in my mouth. He pulled me up and gave me a big kiss that last longer then his cock did. Hubby was not done, he kept on roleplaying. He sat me on the edge of the edge of the hot tub and spread my legs.

"Do you let Teddy practice on you? Do you let Teddy get some pussy?"

"Do you think Teddy would want my pussy?"

"Are you kidding, I see the way he looks at you sometimes, I know he would love that pussy"

I looked down at him and with a big smile, "OK Teddy, show me how you would eat my pussy."

I leaned back, closed my eyes and let hubby do what he does best. He started licking my pussy making me so wet. I started to moan, telling how good it felt. He licked my pussy and then focused on my clit. He licked and sucking my clit so good that he actually made me cum 2 times. I could not believe how horny the roleplaying made hubby. Like I said at the top, hubby loves the new me.

The next day when Teddy called, I told him all about what happened the night before and how hot it made Matt. Teddy told me that I was making his cock hard and then he said to meet him at the hotel at 1:00.

I showered and clean myself up and drove to the hotel. As soon as I got to the room, he started kissing me. He stopped kissing me and stood back and looked me over.

"Strip, I want you naked. Show me that fucking hot body of yours."

"Yes Sir." I looked Teddy in the eyes as I unzipped the dress and stepped out of it.

"Get on your knees and start sucking my cock, this way you can tell Matt you been practicing on my cock again."

"Yes Sir, I need a lot more practice on your cock."

I dropped to my knees and took his cock out of his boxers. Taking his semi hard cock in my mouth, I could feel him getting nice and hard as his cock grew in my mouth. Once he was hard, he stood me up and laid me on my back. He spread my legs and got down and started licking my pussy. As his tongue worked on my clit, he slowly pushed his fat fingers deep into my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his head, and it didn't take long before I was cumming all over his fingers. After I came, he stood up and pulled me to the edge of the bed. Taking his hard uncut cock in his hand he started rubbing it up and down my pussy lips.

"Tell me Baby, tell me what you want."

"Teddy, I want your big cock, I want to feel it deep inside my pussy."

He lifted my legs up to his shoulders and with one hard thrust, and he was deep into my pussy. I could feel his balls slapping on my ass as he fucked me harder and faster.

"Your pussy is so wet today."

"Teddy, I needed your cock today."

He fucked me with long strokes, pulling completely out before each thrust.

"I want you to get Matt to lick your pussy as soon as he gets home today, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, but why as soon as he gets home?"

"Just make sure you do it and call me later tonight and tell me how it went."

"I will get him to lick me, please, please cum I want your cum on me."

"Good now reach down and spread your pussy wide open for me."

I reached down and spread my pussy while he jerked his cock off a few times before he completely coated my pussy with a thick load of milky white cum. After he came, he laid down next to me and we kissed for a while. He had to get back to work, so we got dressed and he told me do not forgot what I told you to do.

Next: What happened when I got home.