How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 07

Story Info
Matt is finally cucked.
2k words
4.43
36.3k
39
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since Ted has been cuming in my pussy I can't seem to get enough of his cock. Matt has been eating his (and Teds) load from my pussy for 3-4 months now. A few times he licked my pussy clean before he came inside me. I really thought he would taste Ted's cum, but he just licked me to orgasms all while cleaning out Ted's cum from my pussy.

I met Ted at the hotel like usual one afternoon. We kissed as he took off my dress and then he guided me to the edge of the bed. He got down on his knees and spread my legs wide open. He licked my pussy getting me nice and wet. After I came, he got me on my hands and knees on the bed. He stood up behind me and took his cock and started rubbing it up and down my pussy. I begged him to put his big cock in my pussy. He fucked me nice and hard grabbing my hips and pulling me onto his cock going deeper each time until he came deep inside me. When he pulled out, I could feel the gush of his cum running out my pussy and down my leg.

After he came, we laid on the bed for a while. He was on his back and I was next to him with my hand on his cock. We talked about how many times Matt has eaten his cum out of my pussy the past 3-4 months. He talked about how he would like to see Matt actually eat his cum out of my pussy. He asked if he ever thought we could get Matt to do that. I told him, I think Matt would have to get pretty drunk to actually do it knowingly. The more we talked about it the harder I could feel his cock get in my hand. I moved down to his cock and took his hard cock in my mouth. I began rubbing his balls. Licking up and down his shaft I could see some precum already so I took him in my mouth and I could feel his hand on the back of my head. I worked the uncut cock in my mouth until I felt him hold my head and he shot his load deep into my throat. We laid on the bed a little longer taking about a plan before we got dressed and went home.

The Plan was set.

The next day Ted sent me a video of a wife cucking her husband. I never saw one like that, but it made me very horny. So, we set a plan to try it at our BBQ in a few weeks. The night of the BBQ Matt started early with the margaritas and by the time everyone started leaving, you could say Matt was way over served. After everyone left Ted said he would help clean up. We started cleaning up when Ted suggested we do a tequila shot. After the shot Matt said the night still young let's do the next shot in the hot tub. Ted said he didn't have his bathing suit, but he would go in in just his boxers. I went into the pool house to get my bathing suit on.

When I came out both of them were already in the hot tub. I had placed my white string bikini in the pool house that morning, I usually only wear this one when I tan because it barely covers anything. I got into the hot tub and sat between Matt and Ted. Matt had another tequila shot, and while we sat there, I reach over and grabbed Matt cock. He jumped and then looked at me with a big smile. What he didn't see was while I was rubbing his cock with my left hand, I was doing the same to Ted with my other hand. It was now time. Ted stood up to get Matt another shot of tequila and when he did, we got a perfect look at his tented boxers.

I looked over at Matt and said, "You were not lying about his cock." Then I asked Matt, "Please let me see Ted's cock, you said you have seen it in the gym." That's went Ted jumped in and said if he has to show then we all have to take everything off. I looked at Matt and he said it was OK we have been friends a long time. They both stood up and took off their boxers, I had to pretend it was the first time I saw his cock. I said, "On my god that is so big, I didn't know you were uncircumcised." I then stood up and removed my bikini.

Ted looked at me then looked at Matt and said, "Wow your wife has a killer body."

I said with a big smile, "I will never have a cock that big can I at least get a picture for memories?"

Matt finally agreed and said, "Just for us to see no one is going to share them, I can't let picture like that out"

Ted handed me his phone and I took a picture of his hard cock. He then took the phone and took a picture of me, then of me and Matt. I said I wanted a group picture. I got them on each side of me and told them to get down by my breast, Matt held the phone and took a picture of us with their faces next to my breasts. After the picture Matt leaned over and licked my nipple. Then it shocked me, Ted then did the same thing and Matt didn't say a word. So, I push it more and said, "Wait take that again with both licking at the same time." Matt didn't object as the both licked and nipple at the same time. By now it seems like Matt was either too drunk to stop or just didn't want to stop. I moved over to Ted and put my face by his cock and said take a picture. Ted took the picture then I pulled matt over and Ted took another picture with Ted's hard cock between Matt and I. I grabbed Ted's cock in my hand.

I said, "Matt, can I just kiss it once? Please."

Matt said, "You really want to kiss Ted cock?"

I smiled, "Please, just one kiss on the tip."

Matt said, "OK just one kiss nothing more."

I wasted no time and kissed the tip of Ted's cock. I then gave Matt a big kiss right next to Ted's hard cock. Matt went to kiss me again and as I French kissed Matt, I took Ted's cock and placed it between our lips. Ted then said I got it, perfect picture. I grabbed Matt cock and his little dick was harder than I ever felt it before. I stood up with Matt up and gave him another kiss. I moved down and kissed his cock and took a quick little suck on his dick. His little 5in dick was hard as a rock. I turned and looked at Ted and said your turn. I gave Ted a big French kiss and his hands grabbed my breast. I took hold on his cock as I moved my head down to his cock. I took Ted cock in my mouth and sucked on his cock head a few times. I looked over to ask Matt is if was OK and he was just staring at me, then I noticed he was jerking his little cock off. Once I saw that I went back to sucking Ted's cock. Ted looked at Matt and told him, "Your wife really knows how to suck cock." Matt just stood there jerking off his cock.

Ted looked at Matt and said, "Come on baby. Show your husband what a good cock sucker you are!"

I took Ted deeper into my mouth and he said, "That's it babe, suck my cock, like a little bitch!"

Ted said, "Look at your husband he is jerking off while his wife sucks my cock."

Ted stood up and told me to sit on the edge of the hot tub. He spread my legs wide and told Matt that he had to taste my pussy. He then told me, "Kiss your husband while I taste your pussy." Ted began to lick up and down my pussy lips. The more Ted licked my pussy the more I kissed Matt. The deeper Ted's tongue went into my pussy the more tongue I gave Matt. Ted then stopped and stood up. He took his cock and began rubbing it up and down my pussy lips.

Ted asked me, "What do you want, G"

I looked at Matt and said, "I want Ted's cock to fuck me. "Matt just stood there with his cock in his hand.

Ted said, "No, look at me and tell me what you want."

I said, "Ted, I want your cock."

Ted said, "I can't here you. Say it again louder this time."

I said, "Ted I want your big cock to fuck me, put that cock inside me."

Ted started fucking me right on the edge of the hot tub with Matt standing right next to us. Once Ted got inside me, I looked over at Matt and he was jerking off is dick.

I said to Matt, "Oh god, his cock feels so good!"

Ted said,"Shit Matt your wife's pussy is so fucking tight and wet. You let your friend fuck your wife while you watch and jerkoff."

"Tell your husband whose cock you like better!" Ted smiled.

"Matt, you know I love you so much! But Ted's cock feels so good!"

"I didn't ask you if it feels better, I asked you who cock fucks you better."

"Matt, I love Ted's big cock, it fills my pussy better than your little dick ever did. Keep jerking off your cock while you watch your best friend fuck your wife."

Just as I finished telling Matt I felt it in my pussy, I came and came, it was one of the loudest orgasms I ever had. I looked over at Matt and just in time to see his little dick shoot his small load into the hot tub. Ted kept fucking me and called Matt to get a closer look at his wife getting a big hard cock. He took Matt head and placed it on my stomach. Matt got the perfect look as I felt Ted's cock fucking me, then I felt it start to pulse. He shot is big load deep in my pussy and pulled out and finished on my pussy.

Ted looked at Matt and said, "Your wife is such a good fuck and has a really tight pussy."

Ted voice changed as he looked at Matt. He said "Eat it, lick and eat your wife pussy NOW"

Matt said, "No way you just came in my wife."

Ted laughed and said, "You have eaten it before without complaining now I want to see you eat my cum."

Matt looked at me and I said, "Yes honey he has fucked me before."

Ted took Matt head and rubbed Matt face on my pussy. He told him, "Lick my cum from your wife's pussy like you did so many times before."

Matt then did what I never thought he would he started licking my pussy.

"That's is boy, taste my cum in your wife's pussy, now look at me while you do it." Ted commanded.

As Matt looked up with cum on his face Ted took a few more pictures with his phone.

Ted came over and frenched kissed me deeply as Matt licked my pussy. Ted got out of the hot tub and grabbed a towel and his clothes and left. Matt actually made me cum again with his tongue. He stood up and I told him I wanted to suck his cock. He sat on the edge of the hot tub and his cock was hard again. I took him in my mouth and sucked his cock. He didn't say a word as I stayed on his cock until he came in my mouth. After he came I sat up and gave him a big kiss. I thanked him for the memory or a lifetime.

Little did he know this was only the beginning.