How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 08

Story Info
Matt is cucked and eats BF Cum.
1.8k words
4.33
27.4k
55
19

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that its out in the open and Matt knows all about Ted. The next morning Matt woke up pretty hung over. I made him pancakes and we went out by the pool to eat breakfast. We talked about last night in detail. He told me he suspected something but that I was so happy lately and that our sex life was the best it's ever been. I told him I never wanted this but it happened. He said he understood what I did.

He said, "I have to ask you something, last night wasn't the first time I tasted Ted's cum right?"

"Yes Honey a few times when you came home after work and licked my pussy, I still had Ted cum inside me."

"I had a feeling, but I didn't know who it was, because that's was not the way your cum tasted."

"Why didn't you say something?"

He held my hand and said, "I love you and you have been so happy and the sex has been great."

I moved over and stood in front of him. I lifted my night shirt over my head and straddled his lap. He looked over my naked body and I could already feel his cock getting hard in his boxers. He grabbed my breast and kissed me. He slowly moved down slowly and started sucking my breasts. I took his cock out and slid down taking him in my mouth. I sucked and licked his cock getting his little dick nice and hard. I moved up back to his lap and gave him a kiss.

I grabbed his cock and said, "I want you to fuck me now."

He pulled my tighter and guided his dick inside me. I started to grind my pussy on his cock. Then he shocked me.

After he kissed me he said, "so Tell me how you fuck Ted."

I said, "You want to know how Ted fucked me?"

"Yes baby, I want to know every detail."

I started telling him about the first time and I could swear his little dick seem to grow even bigger. The more I told him about it the harder he fucked me. A few minutes later he stood me up and sat me on the edge of the table and started fucking me again. He didn't take long for him to cum in my pussy. After he came, he kissed me again. He got down to his knees and kissed my thighs and said, "Tell me more about how Ted cums in your pussy." As soon as I began to tell him about it, he moved between my legs and stared licking my cum filled pussy. He licked my pussy clean making me cum 2 times all over his face. When we finished, we went into the pool to cool off. While in the pool he told me he wanted to watch Ted fuck me again, but this time he wanted to be sober. I asked him if he was sure and he told me yes, that he wanted to see me take his cock again and the smile that was on my face. The next afternoon I met Ted and told him all about.

We planned it for Friday night. We meet Ted for dinner and then followed him back to the hotel. We got to the hotel, and I wanted to make sure that is what Matt wanted and he told me said he wanted to see me happy. I stood in front of Ted and went to take off my dress and he stopped me. "Let Matt do it, he wants to see me fuck his wife he can take your clothes off." Matt got up and took off my dress but before he sat back down Ted told him to get out of his clothes. While he did that Ted stood up and took of his clothes. Ted called me over and pulled me to my knees. He looked at Matt and told him, "Watch how your wife sucks my cock and gets me nice and hard." Once Ted got nice and hard, he stood me up and laid me on my back on the edge of the bed. Ted stood between my legs his hard cock inches from my pussy.

He looked at Matt and said, "So you want to watch me fuck your wife?"

Matt nodded and said, "Yes."

Teds said to him, "Get over here, I want you to put my cock in your wife pussy."

As Matt grab hold of Teds cock, Ted asks him, "So tell me, what does a real cock feels like in your hand?"

Matt responded, "Your cock feels so big and heavy."

"Go ahead and jerk my cock a few times before you put it in your wife cunt."

I looked down and Matt was jerking Ted cock, Ted had a big smile on his face.

Ted tells Matt, "Push my cock in your wife's pussy and watch how a real cock fucks your wife."

Matt guided Ted cock into my pussy and a few thrusts and Ted is deep in my pussy. He grabs my hip pulling me tight onto his cock.

Ted looks at Matt, "Your wife's pussy is so wet and feels so tight around my cock. I see you like watching me fuck your wife."

Matt looking at us and says, "Yes she looks so happy fucking you."

Ted looks at Matt, "Grab your dick and jerkoff, jerkoff watching your best friend fuck your beautiful wife."

I look over and Matt sitting on the chair jerking off. I'm about to cum on Ted's cock and I yelled over to Matt, "That is honey, jerkoff off you little dick while your best friend fucks me."

Ted laughed and said, "Matt, your wife is right you do have a little dick, does it even cum?"

Matt looked away and told Ted, "Yes, I can cum." Right after he said that Matt's little dick shot a load into the air. Watching Matt jerkoff and feeling Ted cock inside me made me cum so hard. After I came Ted turned me over and got me on my hand on knees. He got behind me and told Matt he was going to fuck me doggie now. Ted started fucking me doggie and I could feel myself ready to cum again.

Ted looked over at Matt and told him," Get under your wife I want you get a up-close look at my cock in your wife's pussy." When Matt got under me Ted told him to lick my clit as he fucked me. Matt did what he was told he started licking my clit as Ted's cock fucked me. This made me cum for a second time all over Ted's cock and Matt tongue.

Ted told Matt, "Open your mouth wide, I want you to taste your wife's cum."

Matt just responded, "Yes Ted."

Ted pulled his cock out of my pussy and told Matt, "Taste your wife's cum, taste it on my cock." I looked down between my legs and Ted's cock was in Matt mouth. He told Matt to taste my cum then put his cock back in my pussy. Ted went back to fucking me and then a few minutes later I felt his cock thrust and pulse as he shot is cum deep in my pussy. When he finished dumping his cum deep into my pussy, he told hubby to again open his mouth. When Ted pulled out, I could feel his cum gush out of my pussy and most of it ran into Matt mouth. Ted pushed my hips down on to Matt face and he told matt to lick me clean. Matt didn't stop until he licked my pussy clean.

After Matt was done Ted was still standing there with his cock still semi hard. He told Matt, "I still can see your wife's cum is on my cock, I can't go home with her cum on my cock. You know what you have to do?"

Matt looked at Ted's cock and said, "Do I have to clean your cock?"

Ted said, "Of course you do, take my cock in your hand and lick all your wife's cum off my cock and don't forget my balls too."

Matt just responded, "Yes Ted" and got down and licked his cock and balls clean."

We didn't say much after that, and we all got dress. As we were getting ready to leave the hotel Ted came up to me and just before he gave me a big kiss he looked at Matt.

He said, "Your wife is one hot and sexy women, it is just the beginning. So anytime I come over to your house I'm going to fuck her. Do you understand?"

Matt just nodded. Ted said, "No I want you to say it to me and your wife. Tell you wife you have a small dick and she needs my cock to satisfied her and you will always clean her"

Matt looked at Ted and said, "Yes Ted, you can fuck my wife anytime you want, she loves your big cock, it makes her happy."

Ted laughed, "What about your little dick?"

Matt responded, "I have a small dick compared to your cock, and I will clean your cum from her pussy whenever you fuck her."

We left the hotel and went home. We both went to bed, and I think we cuddled the entire night. I guess it was so good because I woke up late the next morning. I heard Matt in the shower, and he is never up before me. I walked into the bathroom and looked at hubby, he was in the shower jerking off. I stood there watching him jerkoff off and I asked him what he was thinking about. He told me was thinking about last night and how happy I was.

I took off my night shirt and pressed it against the shower door.

I asked him, "Did you like watching me get fucked by your best friend?"

He mumbled, "Yes I did." And kept jerking off is little dick.

"Or maybe you liked licking up your friends cum out of my pussy better." With that he seemed to jerk a little faster.

I pushed my tits harder on the glass door and said, "So you did like licking Ted cock clean. Maybe I'll call him later to come and fuck me again, do you want that? Do you want your best friend to fuck your wife again?"

Before Matt could say anything, he shot his load all over the shower door.

I went into the bedroom to get my phone. When Matt got out of the shower I gave him the phone. I told him he needed to call Ted and tell him that he wanted him to fuck his wife again today. Matt took the phone and called Ted.

My new life had just begun.