All Comments on 'How I Became A Cock Slave Ch. 01'

by bearlover1689

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mrjones502003mrjones502003about 16 years ago
sorry i read this

Very few people can make sex ugly. Congratulations. And you did it with a smattering of grammatical errors that sit like literary speed-bumps making the ride even less enjoyable. I have never felt the urge to leave a negative comment before, but reading this compelled me to break tradition. I suggest you give up writing and start collecting stamps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Waste

I assumed it was going to be something out of this world, not a piece of trash. Evidentally the author is a fag or likes his cock sucks. I am so sorry I took the time to read this. Now I know what it is to assume and it is not fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
To the last two commentors!

To the first commentor, before you go slamming all the grammatical errors, you need to look at your own comment! You never start a sentence with the word 'And'. Don't you remember anything from 4th grade English?!

To the second commentor, do you know how to read?! This is a gay story, did you not see that? You are a fag for reading it! You guys are a bunch of dumbasses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well done. More, please!

It was was fast paced and well done, although you might have given a little more detail as to how the stranger in the library quessed that he could write the notes and hit a chord with the gay (and submissive) newbie. I found it erotic and exciting too. Bravo! Please continue the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Stopped reading when

I stopped reading when Mr. Stud used the other guy as a toilet. Disgusting and also, it's a little difficult to believe that out of the blue a guy would decide to drink another guy's urine and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG!!

I love hot bathroom sex but I'm not to sure about the piss but I know I love the CUM!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the poster of Waste

To the poster who said, "the author is evidently a fag," I have to wonder, if you hate "fags," what the hell are you doing reading gay male porn fiction?

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Hot!

I love being a slave........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ankit sharma

my HERO FUCKED me the same way and treated me By making me Drink HIS HOT Punjabi PISS

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story Has Balls!

For once I. Was not bored reading a fucking story, thus one grabbed me by the croatch and would not let go. It made me hard. I skipped dinner going for chapter 2.

bencoyotee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous