How I Became a Cocksucker

Story Info
Pussy power.
4.7k words
3.75
11.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. It is a fantasy of mine of how I was duped by a beautiful young woman into marrying her so she could have financial domination over me. It's about female domination and mind control and forced gay sex, so if those subjects are not to your liking please stop reading and move on. All subjects are at least 21 years of age.

*****

I guess it all started when I ran into an ex-classmate while I was doing some grocery shopping at the supermarket. A young knockout named Janice Miller was also shopping at the time we met, and I was quite attracted to her gorgeous, sexy body when I saw her bending over looking at something in an open style freezer compartment. Wearing cut-off Daisy Duke jean shorts, she was a sight for sore eyes as she stood in front of that freezer, feet together, and bending over trying to reach something at the bottom. She was of medium build and could easily be mistaken for super model Ashley Graham.

As I stood about ten feet away and on the other side of the aisle, my dick started to get hard as I gawked at her sexy ass and her absolutely beautiful legs, especially her supple thighs.

When I saw that she was about to straighten up I quickly looked away, although it seemed she was somewhat aware that someone was sneaking peeks at her lovely backside. So I acted as though I had been checking something out in the compartment directly across from where she was.

She then turned around and looked at me and gave me a slight smile almost as if she knew I had been ogling her fine body. We looked at each other for a few moments and then she broke the silence and said to me, "Hi. Isn't your name Joe Williamson and don't I know you from community college?"

Of course, being a man, I had to act as if I was taken by surprise that a young, beautiful woman would even know my name. "Yes!" I said. "I was in school with you, but I'm sorry I can't recall your name." What a lie! Even back in college I was infatuated with her and her dynamite body and her pretty face that could have been right out of a fashion magazine. And for her to even know MY name was unbelievable!

"So how have you been, Joe? How's your wife and kids? Where are you working?" she asked. But then she caught herself and apologized for being rude by asking me all those questions in the middle of the aisle. "Joe, why don't we go sit down at the deli over there and catch up on old times? It'll be much more private for us."

she said.

I glanced at my watch and pretended that I might have somewhere to go. "Janice, I would be glad to," I said to her. "I have a few minutes until I must get back to work." That was another lie since I was off work that day from my job at Wendy's and had all the time in the world to chat. Neither of us had anything in our carts that would thaw so we moseyed on over to the deli area and sat down at a table.

And catch up on old times, I thought to myself. I could only wish I had old times with this sexy thing to catch up on!

"Janice," I said as we got near to the deli area, "what would you like to drink? My treat."

"You don't have to do that, Joe," she said. "After all it was my suggestion to come sit down here. And please call me Jan."

"Okay, Janice, I mean Jan, I understand what you're saying but I would feel real awkward if I let such a pretty woman like you pay for MY drink. So if it's all the same to you let me have the honors." I pulled her chair out for her as she sat down and I got a full close up view of her tanned thighs that seemed to spread like peanut butter.

"Well, then, since you're buying, let me see. I'll have a turkey club sandwich, no onions, a large iced tea, a chicken dinner to take home, and..... No, I'm just kidding! If you would be so kind to just get me a medium iced tea I will be forever indebted to you. Well, maybe not forever! You know what I mean," she said as she smiled and crossed her gorgeous legs. I was hooked!

"One medium iced tea it is, Jan, and I LOVE your sense of humor!" I said back to her, thinking in my mind that's not all I love about her. Her behind was sexy and shapely and her legs were out of this world, but since we were only chatting here for the first time I sure didn't want to come on too strong.

After I got iced teas for both of us I sat down just to her left hoping to see her legs. I've been a legman for as long as I could remember and the sight of gorgeous legs makes me melt. I admired it when a young lady showed off her legs with short shorts like Jan had on. I was infatuated by the smoothness, the softness, of a woman's legs that were toned and tanned, just like Jan's. But so far I had no experience with any because I was still looking for my first relationship with a woman.

"So, Joe, how is your family?" she asked. "Do you have any children? How's your mom and dad and your siblings"

"No, Jan, I'm still single. I just haven't met the right one yet but I hope to someday. So there's no wife, no kids, and no doggies."

"You can still have dogs even if you're not married," she said. "I have a cute little Lhasa Apso and she's adorable. Her name is Mistress."

"Mistress? That's an interesting name for a dog. Why did you name her Mistress?" I asked.

"Oh, I always liked that name for a female." I should have been more aware of what was said about that but I was too much on cloud nine just sitting there talking to one of the most beautiful people I ever knew.

"And how are your parents? And I wasn't sure, do you have any brothers and sisters?"

"No, I'm an only child, And my mom and dad passed away a few years ago, but I'd rather not talk about it yet." I replied.

"Joe, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't know," she softly said.

"That's okay. Perhaps someday I'll share what happened to them. So, Jan, are you married?" I asked her.

"No," she said, "I just haven't met the right one yet but I hope to someday. So there's no husband, no kids, and one doggie."

"Is there an echo in here?" I asked, and we both broke out in laughter about how comical she was being. Our time together was going along much better than I thought it would. As we continued to chat we both realized that we had a lot in common, but when Jan glanced at her watch she said. "Wow! We've been here chatting for TWO hours! What have you DONE to me?"

She said she really had to get going but before she left she asked me if I'd be interested in getting together again. "You mean right here in the supermarket? I'll check to see if I can reserve this table," as we both looked around and saw perhaps 15 other tables unoccupied. As if we needed to reserve a table! That brought on another round of chuckles from both of us.

So we departed and agreed to meet right there in the deli section two days later. Once we said our good-byes I quickly rushed home and put what little amount of groceries I bought away and went into the bathroom, where I pulled down my shorts and underwear and had the best orgasm ever as I jerked off while Jan's images were still fresh in my mind.

*****

Jan and I had many more dates and we were really getting to know each other much better and were really enjoying each other's company. I didn't know how she was thinking about me but for the first time in my life I felt I was falling in love.

It was about six months later that she and I were at dinner with each other at a very nice restaurant when she dropped a bomb on me. "So, Joe, we have been dating for seven months now and you haven't expressed any interest in becoming my husband. Don't you like me?" she said.

"Jan, I think you are wonderful! I also feel you are perhaps the prettiest woman I have ever laid my eyes on, but there's something else! I still find it hard to believe that you and I are dating! You're the kind of girl who many guys hesitate to ask out because you're so darn beautiful. And now after months of dating I realize that you are also down to earth and a whole lotta fun to be with. So please forgive me if I have been slow to drop that big question on you but I have been intimidated by you. It sure would be so much easier if YOU asked ME."

"Okay, Joe, I see what you mean. Sorry! But I have one question for you," she said. "Will you marry me?"

"Are you serious? You want to marry ME? I didn't think you would EVER ask!" I said, and it too brought out a bunch of laughs.

"Of course I want to or I wouldn't have asked you first. Well?"

"Well what?" I asked her.

"Do you want to MARRY me?"

"Yes, yes, I DO want to marry you. Will YOU marry ME?" I asked her.

"Joe, I already asked you. And you said yes! Where is your mind?" Jan said.

"Probably on those THIGHS of yours!" I said.

"My THIGHS? So you think I have beautiful thighs, beautiful legs?"

"I KNOW you have beautiful legs! I love them and I can hardly wait to enjoy them and feel those 5'7" legs wrapped around my neck!" I couldn't believe I said that!

Jan just smiled a little as if she had something she wanted to say but didn't think the time was right. "5-8," she said softly.

*****

The wedding was wonderful. Jan looked great in all white. I just wanted to eat her up! The wedding reception was great, too, with wonderful food, fine music, and some really good dancing. Everyone there seemed to have a very good time.

When it came time to remove and toss the garter I figured I would be the one to slide it off her gorgeous leg and I would finally get to touch her ultra smooth skin, but at the last minute Jan said she thought the Best Man should do it. Usually the groom had the honors but this time my wife said it should be done by the Best Man, a guy who SHE chose as Best Man and who she worked with. When I was about to protest Jan put her finger to her mouth and softly said 'shhh' to me. And by the time I realized what just transpired the garter removal had begun,

Needless to say it was a shock to me and my friends that she broke tradition but to keep the peace and not cause a scene in front of everyone, I kept silent. He sure took a long time getting the garter off, with his hands very busy rubbing her leg, and I was just about to go up to them and end that debacle. But when he saw me moving forward he finished taking it off, smiling at me in a defiant gesture that pissed me off. Finally he removed the garter and held it up for everyone to see as he got ready to toss it to all the eligible bachelors waiting to catch it as everyone cheered.

Then that jerk did something no one expected. He tossed it straight up in the air instead of out to the crowd so HE could catch it! As tradition goes the garter is tossed into the crowd of single men and whoever catches it is soon to be married, possibly to the young lady who catches the bouquet thrown by the bride. So when the Best Man, a guy named Greg, caught the garter himself, he had a big grin on his handsome face as he waited to see who his prospective bride would be.

The tossing of the bouquet of flowers was also unusual in that when Jan threw it up for grabs to the eligible, single women it went straight up in the air and naturally fell straight down and into HER hands. The other women, who stood back about ten feet, had no chance of catching it. So my beautiful bride, Jan Miller, and the very handsome Best Man, Greg Thomas, according to tradition, were in line to get married to each other! How the hell is that going to happen, I thought, since she just married me?!

When all the festivities were over Jan and I went to a motel room close by where we would stay for the night before our honeymoon trip to the mountains of New Hampshire, I was getting very anxious to finally have sex with my lovely wife. Once we were in the room and all settled for the evening, she asked me if I ever got into anything kinky like bondage. I told her no, knowing that she was actually my first love and I never had an opportunity to do anything at all with a woman.

"What KIND of bondage?" I asked her. "Do you mean I tie YOU up or do you mean you tie ME up?"

"Silly boy," she replied. "Of course I mean YOU get tied up. Women shouldn't get tied up, MEN should get tied up! It's called pussy power. That way I am in control in the bed and you get the benefits of it. Trust me, it'll be fun."

"Oh, I see. So you'll have me under control, right? You won't hurt me, will you?" I asked.

"Of course not. I'm not into that stuff," she said as she removed all her clothes except her bra and her panties. Wow, what a body, I thought. My dick immediately sprang to attention like it was supposed to. I likewise got undressed except for my boxer shorts and lay down on the bed. Jan said teasingly, "What do we have here?" as she gently rubbed my erect 5 inch dick.

She then sat on my legs and strapped down my ankles to the footboard of the bed. She didn't use rope but heavy duty cloth straps that once were in place ensured my feet wouldn't move at all.

When she was sure my feet were secure she moved around to the top of the bed and next to my head. She told me to put my arms above my head and when I did she sat on them and I couldn't move. Her legs felt smoother than I thought they would be and my mind was no longer concerned about being tied up as I savored the feel of those beautiful stems.

Jan then used the same type of heavy duty cloth cuffs on my wrists and fastened them to the bed and my arms were immobilized. To further ensure than I was going nowhere she ran some large straps around my stomach and fastened them to the bed also. My legs were secure, my arms were secure, and now my waist was secure too. Jan then got off the bed and stood next to me, wearing only her bra and those pretty little panties. "I guess you won't be going anywhere for a long time," she said, hands on her hips in a deviant show of dominance. I tried to wiggle a bit but she tied me very well and I was unable to move.

She then pulled out her cell phone and placed a call. I couldn't hear who was on the other end but I could hear Jan telling him or her that I was strapped down very securely and that I wasn't going anywhere. She was silent for a moment then said to the mystery person, "Sure! Come on over. I'm in Room 114 at the Continental Inn on Main Street. See you soon!"

"Who was that?" I asked rather roughly. "Nobody's coming in this room and seeing me like this!"

"You're wrong about THAT!" she said. "Greg is on his way over and should be here in about ten minutes. I have a plan that both of us, him and me, will really like, so just lie there and enjoy it when he gets here. Besides, how are you going stop anyone from coming in here?"

*****

About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door. When Jan opened it, still clad in just her bra and panties, she saw it was Greg and opened the door and let him in. "How did you get him to go for THIS?" he said.

Jan gently slid her hands down her legs and said to him, "The power of beautiful legs, that's how I got him here. That and a few other things. But first before we get into this I must give him his shot of juice."

"What's that for?" Greg asked.

"This is a serum that will force him to obey me in whatever I tell him. He will learn to be my slave until I no longer need him or want him around. Anything I tell him to do he will gladly do it. He might balk at some things but he WILL obey me in the end." She then stepped over to the bed where I was tied up and after rubbing a small amount of alcohol on my arm she gave me a shot that I hardly felt. My arm burned for a little bit but when that feeling subsided it was like nothing happened.

Greg then asked, "Show me how it works, Give him an order."

"Well, Greg, dear, you have always been saying how much you would like your cock sucked but we both know I won't do it. I don't want that brown thing you pee out of in my mouth. I LOVE tasting your cum but only when I take some on my finger and lick it. Here is a straight guy who has soft lips like me and is able and willing to have your cute dick in his mouth. He has never had a man before but because I will tell him so he will gladly lick and suck your dick. What do you think? Do you want to try it?" she said as she pulled down his shorts and started to rub his cock until it was hard as a rock.

"Sure, honey. I want to try it," he said as he climbed up on the bed and straddled my chest. He remove the tape gag that Jan had put across my mouth and rubbed his cock until it was fully erect, measuring about 9 inches. He then told me to open up wide but I refused. Greg then looked at Jan as if to ask her for help but she was way ahead of him.

"Open your mouth, Joe," she said, and at once I did just as she told me and opened wide to allow him access. As much as I didn't want to I could not say no to Jan. Greg then slid his smooth, gorgeous cock into my mouth and began to face fuck me. He sat up a bit to make it more comfortable for what he was doing and all I could feel was his dick going in and out, in and out, of my mouth. It was the first time I ever had a man's dick in my mouth and it actually wasn't so bad. The smoothness, the texture, of that fine piece of brown meat felt so nice that MY dick began growing in my underwear.

Jan was the first to notice it and said, "My goodness! I think he likes it, Greg." She then placed her hand on my dick and began stroking it. I was hoping so much that she was going to jerk me off as I was getting face fucked, but just when I was close to cumming she pulled her hand back and said, "No, no. We must not let that happen, must we? Mommy doesn't want a mess." She spoke to me as if I was a little child! It was so teasing to me that I almost shot my load without her hand stroking my dick. Damn, I thought to myself, I was so close to shooting my load and she stopped!

Shortly after I ALMOST came Greg tensed up and shot his huge load of semen into my mouth. I almost choked on the gooey stuff but once I was able to swallow most of it I realized it wasn't too bad. It actually was quite tasty! And Jan didn't have to order me to eat it. Am I really gay?

Once Greg was done feeding me his tasty cum I thought I would be untied, but Jan wasn't finished with me yet. She reached into her bag and brought out a hard metal contraption the likes of which I had never seen before. She placed it on my flaccid dick and locked it in place. She then explained to me that it was called a cock cage, or male chastity, and that she was in control and that I would not have another hard on unless SHE released my dick from it. She also said it most likely would be a long, long time until she released from MY cage.

"Why are you doing this to me? Aren't you my wife?" I asked.

"Well, not exactly," she said. Then she proceeded to explain to me what was going on.

"You see, Joe, Greg and I have been married for eight years. The bogus wedding you and I had was just that, bogus. The pastor wasn't a pastor and the license we had was made on the computer. So the marriage never happened! It was all a ploy to capture you, put you under my control, and force you to give up your bank account and live off us with YOUR money. The shot I gave you in your arm is a mind control drug that really works. When I told you to open your mouth you HAD to obey because you are now my submissive."

"And you're not the first and you won't be the last. We only search out for young men who are alone with no family and with me using my sexy body I am able to capture them. There are no leads for anyone to search for them when they go missing because there's no one close enough to care. It's a simple plan that works like a charm! I had three other guys back at our house locked in extra large pet cages but once I drained them of their money I told them to leave and I never want to see them again. And they do it because they can't say no to me!"

"But where can they go if you took all their money?" I asked.

12