How I Became a Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess they go to a homeless shelter. I don't know," she said matter-of-factly.

"But what about the cock sucking like I just did?" I asked.

"That is to see if you might have gay tendencies. Greg here likes to have his dick sucked and I told him many times he won't get it from me, so instead I find unsuspecting guys like you, give them a shot to control their minds, and make them suck his gorgeous dick. It is gorgeous, don't you think, Joe?" she said.

I hesitated for a few moments until she made me tell the truth, "Come on, Joe, tell the truth. Was it good? Was his cum tasty?"

With Jan in control of my mind I HAD to say what I was thinking. "Yes, Jan, I LOVE his dick in my mouth. I LOVE the feel, the texture, the smoothness, and the smell of his fine cock. To be truthful, I would rather suck his cock than lick your pussy!"

"That's good to hear, Joe. You're the first one to say that!" said Greg. "And my cock felt so good in your mouth! And you say that's the first time you had a man's boner in your mouth? Wow! I can hardly wait until the next time because it's only going to get better, for you and me."

*****

"Maybe it's time to check out. We have a very nice pet cage waiting just for you, Joe. Tomorrow we will make the arrangements to shift your money to our account. That's something you WANT to do, right?" she said.

"Yes, Jan, if you say so." I could hardly believe what I was saying but I was prepared to do as she said.

So they untied me and I sat up on the bed rubbing my wrists and ankles. I asked if I could have a drink of water and Jan said I could, so I took one of those plastic glasses provided by the motel and got a drink of water in the rest room. I also relieved myself in the toilet.

When I was finished I went back to where Jan and Greg were seated and sat back down. Greg was still wearing only his boxers and Jan told me to get on my knees in front of him. Unable to disobey her, I did as she said and lowered myself to the floor, ready to suck his tasty cock again. I gently pulled down his shorts and his semi-erect brown cock sprang out. After a few strokes from my hand his 6 inch dick grew to its full 9 inches in a matter of seconds.

I pretended as if I didn't want to suck him again but truthfully I could hardly wait to get that smooth snake inside me! I stroked him a bit longer but then I leaned over and allowed him to enter me. It seemed better to me than the first time! I put my lips around Greg's cock as he slid it in and out. Then I would pull my mouth back and let it slide out so I could lick the head and the underside for a few moments. I just wanted that smooth thing sliding across my lips again.

That procedure went on for about 15 minutes until Greg stiffened up and I knew I was about to get a new load of his gooey semen. I didn't want the time to end. And when his tasty seed entered my mouth it was unbelievably outstanding! I probably would have cum myself if it wasn't for that damn cock cage that Jan was making me wear. But when he became flaccid Jan told us both to hurry and clean up because she was anxious to get back to their house.

*****

It's been two-and-a-half years since I became Greg's personal cocksucker. I guess they've had a hard time finding another rich, single guy who would take my place. So I am the only slave they have, at least for now. I absolutely love watching Jan strut around the house with that beautiful body when I'm not locked in my pet cage, and I absolutely love the fine experiences I have sucking Greg's gorgeous brown cock. I think I could eat his tasty cum for the rest of my life. And as I said before, I believe I like sucking his dick and eating his cum even more than tasting Jan's sweet pussy, even though i have no idea what she tastes like. I just hope my time here never ends!

12