How I Became a Crackwhore

Story Info
Gwen gets hooked on crack and becomes a whore.
4.2k words
4.45
45.3k
80

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer after high school, I worked at an ice cream shop with Gabby, a hot dumb girl, and Dave, a not hot funny guy. Dave wanted to fuck Gabby and me, but wasn't a creep.

We would spend most shifts getting high in the afternoon, then the evening rush we'd be coming down and we would get really high in one of our cars after we closed.

"Peter was circumcised, and when I hooked up with Harry I was surprised cause he wasn't." Gabby was telling us one night after closing. She told us really slutty stories, and I knew Dave was sitting in the backseat covering his erection with his work hat.

The weed that particular night was week, and Gabby asked Dave what was wrong with it, and he said his connect didn't have the shit they all usually liked.

"He made up for it by giving me something else, but its a bit stronger than what you two are used to."

Gabby turned around immediately with eager eyes.

"What is it?"

"Cocaine," he pulled out some rock in a small baggie.

"Shouldn't it be a powder?" I asked, I didn't know anything about crack, and neither did Gabby.

"The powder is more expensive, but this shit will get you good and high."

Gabby and I agreed and we smoked away our first rocks. I sat back in the passenger seat and spaced out for a while until Dave passed me back the pipe and I took another hit.

When I woke up at 4 am, Gabby was sleeping next to me and Dave was gone. I had a text that said, "gonna go home and sleep see you tomorrow," to me and Gabby.

A couple days later, and the weed wasn't cutting it, and I wanted more crack, which he purposely hadn't called crack so I wouldn't know what it was.

"Gabby hasn't been asking, so maybe we could just have you do it after she leaves? Cause I only have a little left."

I agreed, and around 11:30, Gabby headed home a bit high, and Dave busted out the rocks and I smoked them. I didn't realize until much later that he never smoked with me.

After my second hit, he kissed me, and it felt good, so I kissed him back. I had never been attracted to him, but I was horny, and his kiss was good.

He fingered me as we kissed and after a few minutes I came hard, the orgasm mellowed out my high, and I felt slightly clearheaded, as I made out with him for a few more minutes.

"Can I get another hit?" I asked feeling euphoric but knowing it was starting to fade a bit.

"Um, maybe you can make me cum first? Since I made you cum? And if you have another hit you'll probably just go to sleep."

"You want a handjob?" I asked, thinking it was a fair trade for getting fingered.

"I was hoping maybe a blowjob?"

"Ok, but I don't swallow..." I told him, knowing I might if it didn't gag me.

He unzipped, and I kissed him while rubbing it for a minute, and then I pulled it out and leaned down. His cock was bigger than I would have guessed, and other than the fact that it was the end of the day it was pretty clean.

I took him in my mouth, and started sucking him slowly, still feeling good from smoking, and closed my eyes. His hand slid under my pants and panties and over my ass. His middle finger touched my asshole, but I decided if he didn't go in not to stop him.

I had only given a hand full of blowjobs to my ex, and had started to get good, but I had never given one high, and I hadn't sucked as big a cock as Dave's, so it took me a while.

As he got closer, he put his free hand on the back of my head, and followed my bobs, not leading me. Right as he was about to cum, I could tell from his sounds, he held my head down, pushing a little further and pushed his finger into my ass. That pushed him over the edge and he came down my throat, far enough back that I didn't really have to taste it.

I gulped it down to keep from choking and a moment later he released his grip on the back of my head, but kept his finger buried in my ass. I came up and looked at him, a little dazed but not angry.

"That was good, thank you." He said, but clearly didn't want to kiss me again.

"Can I smoke some more?" I asked feeling almost back to normal.

"Yeah," he pulled out the pipe, and got it all ready for me, and I smoked. He was right, I fell asleep after that hit, and when I woke up, he had left again.

I could taste his cum in the back of my mouth, and I took a sip of water and drove home.

The next day by mid-day I was really wanting some, and he was out, I covered so he could go get some from his connect. Gabby wanted some too.

Gabby and I each smoked after work and when we were ready for a second hit, Dave started talking.

"Gwen, tell Gabby how good it feels to cum on this shit..."

I thought he was working her up to get a blowjob from her, and I was happy to let her take care of it, so I played along.

"It was really good, I came really hard."

She smiled and her eyes lit up.

"You two could make each other cum..." he said and I gave him a bit of side eye.

I leaned in and kissed Gabby, she was a better kisser than him, and my hands held her face as we kissed at first.

We made out for a while, and then I kissed her neck, and slid my hand down her pants, and started fingering her. I rubbed her juice up over her clit, so I didn't rub it wrong, then started rubbing in circles, gauging her reaction and adjusting.

"I don't cum from fingering," she groaned, and I looked at Dave.

"I'll eat it for you if you want," he volunteered.

She looked at me with a whimper, and I kissed her neck and whispered, "you have to return the favor, and if he wants a blowjob its all you."

She nodded and kissed me. We moved to the back seat, and pushed it flat, with the size of my SUV we had enough space.

I pulled Gabby's pants down, with her panties, and saw that not only did she have bigger tits, a gorgeous face, but her bald slit was perfect, and I fought the urge to grumble jealously.

I hadn't eaten pussy before, but as hot as Gabby was, it didn't take too much encouragement. I started licking her and slid two fingers inside her to rub inside against her front vaginal wall.

While I ate, I could feel Dave undoing my pants, I wasn't about to turn down oral sex so I kept going. I was already wet from making out with Gabby, and didn't need anything for him to slip his cock fully into me before I could stop him taking my virginity.

I didn't want to lose Gabby's orgasm which I had been working hard for, and gave a simple "unh-unh" to tell him I didn't want him to fuck me, but he ignored it, and it felt too good to stop him.

Gabby started cumming after a short bit, and I kept going as I was enjoying myself as well. She grunted and cried out with three orgasms before stopping me.

Then I felt Dave fill my pussy, and I looked back, "You didn't wear a condom?"

"No, I didn't have one. I'll get you plan B if you want."

He started immediately prepping a pipe, and though I was mad, I couldn't focus on anything but the pipe. Gabby was too spent from her orgasm to care too much, left her pants off and sat up for a hit after I had taken mine.

We fell asleep our bottom halves naked. When I woke up, Dave had left and Gabby and I were laying next to each other.

I nudged her and said, "Gabby, wake up, we gotta go home and sleep."

She opened her eyes and kissed me, and opened the door, stepping out and then realizing she had no pants or shoes on. she giggled.

"Damn," she said with a smirk and pulled her pants on without her panties, and picked those up after. "See you at 1!"

I went home, masturbated and failed to fall asleep. I wanted another hit, but knew Dave was asleep. I decided that I needed to stop before I got really addicted.

By the end of the shift the next day it was consuming my thoughts, but I decided I wanted to stay the course and not get any. I didn't sleep at all that night either.

By the time I showed up for work the following day, I was feeling the worst hangover feeling I had ever felt, and my mind couldn't stop thinking about smoking.

"Dave, I need some more. Please." He could see it in my eyes I was hooked even if I didn't know yet.

"I don't have any, but I'll call my connect. But you guys smoked $100's worth the other night. I can't front that."

I had been spending my earnings on food and car insurance, and didn't have $100.

"Will he let me pay him back?"

So he called his connect and explained the situation, and he said he'd come by and work it out with me.

He pulled up ten minutes later, in a sedan, and Dave told me I had to go negotiate. I got in the car and he drove around the block.

He was mid-forties, and smelled like cigarettes, tall and skinny.

"I don't give out rock on credit, but you look like you're fiending bad. So, I'll let you pay me double next time, for a $100, if you help me out first."

He looked back at me, and I nodded, and reached to his lap and unzipsd his jeans.

"That's good bitch, no need to even say a word..."

I leaned down as I pulled his sweaty cock out, and began to suck it. Dave's cock had been mostly clean, and a bit smaller, but this man's cock was pungent from a summer day in his car.

I didn't want to suck it, but I was already in the throws of addiction, and I was jonesing for a hit. After several minutes of the best head I could give, he came, a vile thick load, and I understood I had to swallow it, and I did trying not to think about it.

"Good job, you go send Dave out, I need to talk with him, and I'll give him your rocks when we're done."

I nodded, understanding that to this man I wasn't human. I was ashamed and humiliated, but it was all too clouded by need.

I went back in and Dave went out, I scooped while Gabby helped customers. They had both decided I wasn't ok to face customers.

When Dave came back, he looked upset. There were no customers so we went out back.

"Look Gwen, you can only have a little right now. Just a tiny bit."

"I earned that." I was needing it like water, and I had done what I was told.

"If you take a big hit, you're not going to be able to work the rest of your shift." He seemed frustrated with me.

"Can't you cover for me if I get too high?"

"Gwen, thats not really fair. You know it's too busy for the three of us sometimes."

"I'll give you head..."

He shook his head. "You come with me all night, and do what I say."

I nodded quickly as he helped me load a full rock, and he went in to resume the shift. I smoked, and the high hit me quickly, and I went and sat in his car. Immediately I knew I couldn't help them finish out the shift.

I woke up, when Dave was getting in the car, and I smiled at him, as he began to drive. I didn't realize Gabby had gone home.

"Dave, are you gonna fuck me again?" I asked playfully, still pretty high.

"We're going to figure out how to take care of your debt to Tony. Ok?"

I nodded.

He parked in a porn and lingerie store parking lot, and looked at me.

"You know what those rocks are, right?"

I had figured it out at some point in the week, and I nodded.

"Crack..." I said shamefully.

He nodded. "If you want to stop smoking it, you should try to quit now. If not, you need to figure out how to earn the money to feed your habit. Tonight, I'm going to put you on a trial run, of your life on crack... Do you want to smoke some through out the night to ease that? Or do you want me to deny you the rest to help you begin quitting?"

I gulped and thought.

"I want to ease this..." I thought I knew what was coming.

He took me into the store, and picked out an outfit, crotchless fishnet body stockings, a black mini skirt, and a matching tube top, and some heals. He pulled the tags off and told me to go into the changing room and he paid.

When I walked out I felt like every pair of eyes was on me, and I wanted a hit despite still feeling high. He was waiting for me in the car, I put my old clothes including my panties in the trunk, and got in the passenger seat. He started driving.

"If a car slows down, you look in the back seat to make sure they're alone. You make them touch your titty before you talk shop. Then it's 40 for head, 60 for pussy, and 80 for ass."

He handed me a tiny clutch. "You got lube, wipes and condoms in there. You get a little more rock tonight after you've taken two johns."

He pulled up to a corner. "Get out here, I'll be over there." He pointed down the road. "They can take you wherever, but they drop you here when they're done. Get out."

I looked at him a bit stunned and got out. I went over to the wall, and watched as he drove out of sight, and came back to park where I could see, before shutting his lights off. I looked as cars came and went, knowing they understood what I was.

A pickup truck pulled up and the man driving looked rough. He smirked at me and his eyes were on my cleavage as I approached his passenger window.

"How much?" he asked and I could smell liquor on his breath.

"38D," I said with a gulp. I pulled out my left tit, and said, "go ahead."

He grabbed my tit and smiled.

"40 for head, 60 for sex." I didn't want to offer anal, it was my remaining virginity, and I didn't want to give it away to this guy.

He pulled out three twenties but held them so I had to get in to collect, and locked the door when I pulled it closed.

"You're prettier than the average whore out here..." He said with his hand on my bare thigh.

"Thank you." I stuffed the twenties in my clutch and pulled out a condom to have it ready.

We pulled into a back alley, and he looked at me hungrily. I gulped and looked at him.

"Your pussy clean? Am I your first trick of the day?"

"I've already sucked a cock, but haven't been fucked yet." I said nervously.

He pushed me gently to lay against the door and he pulled my left leg up onto the bench, and leaned down and put his face down almost into my pussy. I heard him sniff it, then he spit on my pussy and rubbed me with his thumb.

He started to unzip, and pull his cock out, and I grabbed for a condom.

"No, I want to feel it..." He said and I shook my head.

"I'll give you an extra twenty." I felt his bare cock slide into me, and he groan with pleasure.

"Don't cum in me," I tried to sound authoritative but it came out begging.

"Don't worry so much bitch. I got a vasectomy."

He grunted and fucked me with strokes like a piston. His cock was big and and would have felt good if I wasn't terrified. He pulled my top down and sucked on my left nipple and pinched my right. He was too rough, but my pussy betrayed me and just got wetter.

After a few minutes he grunted and I felt him fill my pussy. He stared in my eyes as he drained himself deep inside of me. I wanted to cry from shame, but my high was fading and I really wanted another hit.

He slid out of me, and I fixed my top and skirt, and sat up. His cock was still out, it was the first I could see of it. It was shiny from both of us, with nubs and notches. He used a paper towel to wipe it clean.

"Did you cum?" He asked with a cocky grin as he tucked his cock back in and started to drive back to my corner.

"Yeah, baby, it was so good." I told him what he wanted to hear, I didn't have to be experienced to know that much.

"Good, then you didn't really mind the bareback, so we'll forget about that extra 20..."

I looked at him with my jaw dropped, and he smirked as he pulled out $20.

"I'm fucking with you." He said and opened the door for me to get out.

I stood on the corner, I found the wipes in my clutch and wiped out my pussy in a shadow, and wiped his spit off my tits, and dumped the wipe in on the sidewalk, and went back into the light.

Dave's car was still there down the street. I stood out on the corner, cars honked a couple times people yelled at me. Finally, an SUV pulled up, it was my Dad's best friend, Jim.

"Hey, Gwen," he said looking me up and down.

"Um... Oh, hi Uncle Jim. What's up?"

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" He asked in an ambiguous tone.

"Haha, no. My friends dared me to stand out here dressed like this for half an hour. It was kind of a joke. My friend Gabby did it first, and it was hilarious." I laughed trying to be convincing.

"Gwen, why don't you get in the car, and I can help you if you need money." He saw through my bullshit.

"Ok, Uncle Jim." I said looking at Dave's car.

I got in the car, and Jim drove. "So, what do you charge?" It sounded conversational, and I felt caught.

"Um, $40 for a blowjob, $60 for sex, $80 for anal. But I haven't done that yet." You're not going to tell my dad are you?"

He shook his head, and pulled into the same spot I had just fucked the guy in the truck. Jim took out his wallet, and pulled a crisp $100 out.

"You don't tell Amanda, I don't tell your dad, and we have some fun. I don't see the harm."

"Ok," I had suspected Jim had found me attractive, but this still surprised me. He was a good looking guy for 50, but I hadn't thought of him like that. I took the 100 and nodded shamefully. "How much change do you need back?"

"Let's say you keep the extra $20 and clean up any mess you make."

I gulped at the implication that he was going to fuck my ass for the first time. I put the bill in my clutch and pulled out the lube and a condom, but he shook his head at the condom, I worried I wasn't going to use it at all tonight. But at least after Jim came in my ass I would get to smoke.

"Take your top off, and your skirt, and get out." He said, and he walked over to a corner on the passenger side of the hood, where he was unseen by anyone but me. I did as I was told and walked over, naked in the summer air.

"Bend over the hood..." He said taking the lube from me.

I did as I was told, and with no where to put my hands, I just decided to spread my cheeks for him. I felt his fingers, cold with lube on them, start rubbing my asshole and then sliding into me slowly, getting it wet.

I heard a squirt of the bottle, and felt nothing for a moment, then the head of his rather fat cock touched my hole and began pushing inward. I grunted in discomfort and he "shh-ed" me.

As the head entered me, there was a searing pain as if my anus was tearing. I bit my lip to stay quiet as he pushed himself inside of me without mercy.

Once the length of him was inside of me, and I felt full, and as if I had to go, He paused and leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Thats a good whore..."

He then started to fuck my ass in and out, which was a strange mix of pain, and relief on the ins and outs. I felt as if I was shitting over and over, but I could hear him huffing and grunting in pleasure. I stared at some graffiti across from me that declared this to be "Rape Meat Alley."

He finally pulled his cock out of me, and I looked back at him, and he said "suck my cock."

"Eww, that was just in my ass."

He locked the doors to his car, with my clothes in them.

"Suck my cock until I cum, or you can walk back to your corner, as you're dressed."

I looked back at him in tears. "can you get one of the wipes from my clutch?"

He shook his head. I got down squatting with my asshole gaping below me, and he put his cock right under my nose. I nearly wretched, and began crying but he didn't show any hesitance and put his dirty cock into my mouth and made me taste my own ass.

I gagged hard, and he gave me a moment to throw up, but my stomach was empty, and then he resumed feeding his dirty cock to me. A couple minutes of sucking and he filled my mouth with his cum.

He got into the car without helping me up, and I got in and dressed while drove to my spot.

"This going to be your regular corner?" He asked as he pulled up.

"I don't know."

"I'll look for you, if I can't find you, I'll just see you at the next party your parents throw.

I got out of the car, and he drove away. Once he was out of sight, Dave drove over. I hopped in, and he grabbed my clutch and pulled out the money, and drove away.

12