How I Became a Crackwhore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok?" He asked as I got a rock ready and started smoking.

"My dad's best friend just fucked my ass and made me suck his cock afterward." I grumbled.

"This life isn't going to be easy, but if you stick with it, you can have that shit."

I smoked the crack, I was starting to get used to the high, so I didn't just pass out from it, but could function.

"I'm done. This is my last hit, then I want to quit, and I'm never whoring again." I announced.

"After tonight," Dave said.

"No, like that was my last trick."

"Gwen, you owe Nick $200, and me about 200, and you just earned $160, you have to finish out the night."

I looked at him jaw dropped.

"I owe him $100, and why do I owe you? I sucked your cock, and you fucked me."

"You have to pay double since you couldn't pay upfront that was part of the deal giving you this bit with no money up front. As for me, I floated you a bunch, including these clothes."

I pouted and my stomach growled.

He pulled into a McDonalds and got a burger and fries and a Coke, and paid with my money, and handed me the food.

I took a bite and got the taste of ass and cum out of my mouth.

"If I pay back your money and his tonight, and take no more hits, I'm free to go?"

He nodded.

"Ok good. If I ask you for more, tell me no."

He shook his head.

"I could never have gotten with a girl as hot as you, and now I've fucked two of your three holes so far. I will never deny you anything..."

What sounded kind of sweet, ended up being a low key admission of the fucked up life we were going to have together. A pimp and his crack whore.

To be continued...

12