How I Became a Cuckold Pt. 03

Story Info
I convince her I want this, and she meets him.
1.8k words
4.22
20.2k
29

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will skip over a bit here, because it wasn't sexy and took a few weeks. Very soon after meeting with Tim, I raised the subject with my wife. I suggested to her that I found myself excited by the cuckold idea and I shared a few stories and websites with her. (Maybe it was those stories that ultimately led me to write this.)

At first, she kind of shrugged it off but I could tell she was intrigued. Remember, she had basically no sexual experience before me. She was very sensitive physically, easily aroused, and easily led to orgasm--but our sex life had kind of fallen on the rocks as I hadn't been able to perform for quite some time. I knew she masturbated (as I did at least once a day) but we had had basically zero sexual contact for well over a year.

I also one time, in dirty talk, had dropped the idea that I would love to see someone else fuck her. She came instantly when I said that to her, but we never discussed it after and I think it was just lost in dirty talk haze. When we did start talking about reality, the idea of her having sex with other men certainly wasn't something that came naturally to her. It took some discussion. I told her that people did this without messing up their relationships and that there were actually a lot of couples into this. She asked a lot of questions and I tried to answer them all. She had never done anything with a girl either, so the idea that I might be touching another cock was also different for her. It didn't take much discussion to convince her that I wasn't gay and that this experience was something I wanted to explore for real.

I also told her that I had met someone chatting online. At first, this seemed like a betrayal and like cheating, but she came to see it that I had basically checked him out and was interested in exploring with him. (The interracial aspect was another barrier we had to overcome. We had more than a few discussions about that, but eventually she came to see it as a bit of an extra kink.)

I told her I had met Tim and that he was very interested in meeting her. I also told her about his interest in a Dominant and submissive relationship, so this gave her some other things to think about. As we know from recent history, women have responded well to things like 50 Shades so i think this actually pushed her toward a yes. All in, this took a month or so, and I was talking to him along the way. One morning, she told me yes. Yes... she was in... yes, she would do this. Partially for me, but she admitted that she was more than a little intrigued herself.

I texted Tim that morning and he said, "very good. Let's talk tonight and set a timeline. I will go to the doctor and get an STD test today. I trust that you and her have been faithful and I won't ask you to be tested unless you want to. Up to you." I called off work that day because I knew I would be completely unable to focus, which turned out to be correct. I spent most of the day with my cock in hand.

She agreed on a Monday morning. Tim said the next step was for him and her to meet for a drink, alone. He would promise that he would not touch her in any "inappropriate" way. When I laughed at that and asked what was inappropriate he said, "good point. But what I mean is zero sexual contact. Even if she begs for it!"

He also sent me shopping for her. He wanted her in a red bra (he had already seen her tits in that bra in pics) and wanted a low cut, sleeveless blouse, a skirt, stockings (not pantyhose), thin silk panties, and high heels. I went shopping mid-week after asking her for help on sizing, but I still had to buy several sizes of a few of the things to be sure to find a fit. As you might expect, I was breathless and throbbing the entire shopping trip.

When the day rolled around, he gave me further instructions. I was to pamper her, bathe her, and shave her completely smooth--both her pussy and armpits. The completely shaved pussy was, at first, a surprise. She groomed carefully, always, but had never shaved bare. At most, she had shaved to a small strip for me once (for our wedding night), but I told her that this was what he wanted and he was in charge. Right away, this put us both in the mindset that I was preparing her for the man who owned her.

I was also to explain his armpit fetish (not sure if that was the right word) as I was preparing her, so I did. As I lifted her arm in the shower and carefully shaved her. (I had watched videos online to learn how to shave without creating irritation. I knew that if tonight was successful, I would be doing this again tomorrow... because he would be coming over.) She was ticklish and very uncertain about this at first, but I explained that he thought of it as a primal, hormone-driven thing and also one aspect of submission. I told her that she was, per his instructions, not to wear deodorant (or any scent) tonight... and that he would explain more.

I couldn't do her makeup, but I gave her his instructions: hair back, off her neck and shoulders, a little more eye makeup and red lipstick. I told her I loved her and to have fun and sent her off to meet him with a lump in my chest and my pants. But I was not to spend the night masturbating... I had other instructions.

While she was with him, I was to spend time online and find about 20 videos or gifs that showed things that excited me and that I wanted to see her do. I was also to find some pictures, but to focus on video. He had a plan that turned out to be smart: tomorrow before we met he would take what I found, choose some of them and mix in some things that he had found. As an ice breaker, the three of us would watch this when we met. She would not know for sure which clips I had chosen and which he had, but, from this point forward, he was clear that I needed to be very encouraging with her and remind her that I wanted to see her let go and do everything she wanted... to remind her that giving her away sexually was very exciting for me.

So, I spent a few hours throbbing in front of the computer. I don't remember everything I found, but I had many clips of white women on their backs, legs spread, with a black man inside her. Most of those pictures featured deep, passionate kissing. I also found some pictures of a man holding a leash that was attached to a kneeling woman's collar. I found some creampie pics... a pussy overflowing and dripping with cum, and one clip that simply showed a woman walking with cum dripping down her inner thigh. I also, with a bigger lump in my body, grabbed some clips of group sex... a woman on all fours with a cock in her mouth and pussy... a woman with a man in her pussy and ass... and even just some pics of a pussy stretched tight around a big, hard cock. There were more pics, but I could barely focus, thinking about the two of them together in the bar.

Time flies in front of the computer, as you probably know. She met him at 8 PM, and I had finished my task by 11, attaching the files I had downloaded to an email and sending them to him. For another half hour... and another... I don't really remember what I did. More than anything, I wanted to touch myself, but I had specific instructions not to. So I just sat there, in my underwear, throbbing.

Around midnight, my phone rang. "Well, first of all, I want to tell you she's even more stunning in person. I owe you a big thank you for giving this woman to me."

I could barely make words. "You're welcome, Sir."

"We are doing this. We are meeting tomorrow. You and she and I are all going to get what we need." At that point, I came. Without touching my cock, without any stimulation, I literally started cumming. He heard my breathing and said, "that's right. That's ok. Cum for me. Make sounds like a girl when you cum, from now on... make girl sounds. Cum for me... good girl... let me hear you... make sounds like a girl..." On and on like that, he talked to me while I had a crushing orgasm.

"I didn't touch myself. I don't even know how it happened. I know I wasn't supposed to..."

"Shhh... it's ok. I'm not surprised. And it's ok. I told you not to play with yourself and you didn't. You obeyed, right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. That's the whole point. So, listen. She is on her way home. She has instructions, too. I will tell you this... it was hard, but I didn't touch her. I hugged her and I touched her arm once or twice. But I can also tell you she's dripping wet. Her instructions are that she is not to clean that mess up when she gets home. You are going to see how wet your wife is for me..." A long silence followed. "And you are going to get between her legs and use your mouth. You are going to make my woman cum for me since I can't do it tonight."

"Fuck. Yes... ok, yes... yes, Sir."

"And you are going to do this in your bed. And you're going to call me and put me on speaker. I will hear everything and I will talk to both of you while you do this. I'll tell you about how tonight went while you use your tongue like a good cuckold husband. And tomorrow this will be real."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. You don't even have to think. Just obey. Tell her how sexy she is. Tell her how much you want this. Encourage her. Always. Tell her to give herself to me. Tell her you want this. Just do that and do everything I tell you. That's your place."

"Yes, Sir. That is my place."

"Now, go wait for her. When she gets home, go into your bedroom with the two of you. Don't undress her. Have her call me on her phone and put me on speaker. She should be there soon."