How I Became a Cuckold Pt. 04

Story Info
The last steps before he owns her. She meets him.
2.6k words
4.2
18.5k
24

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok? How was it?" I asked breathlessly as she came in the door.

I had to ask. I couldn't tell from looking. She came in the door from her first meeting with Tim, and I couldn't tell how she felt. She was shaking, excited, maybe on the edge of panic... so many things in her eyes... even a little confusion... maybe even some guilt. "I'm ok. It was... I don't know what to say. It was good."

I hugged her, gave her a quick kiss, and told her I loved her and that I was glad she did this, that I was glad she was doing this for me... for us. I was having trouble with my words too. And then I said, "he called. We have instructions."

She nodded, said she knew, and I followed her to the bedroom. Though she'd left the heels by the door, I watched her walk in the skirt... the skirt that I had bought for him, at his request, and to his specifications... I could see her ass and thighs move clearly under the tight skirt and I thought she was perfect.

We went into the bedroom together and sort of stood there, dumbfounded, for a moment. I nodded, and she nervously dialed him on her phone. She said hi, and then fumbled with the phone, putting him on speaker.

"Ok. Put me down. On the bed. Tony, tell me where you are, what you see, and what you are doing."

"We are here in our bedroom. Just like you said. Just standing here by the bed. She's still wearing what she wore to see you."

"Well, not all of it, but we'll get to that. You're about to find out." She blushed furiously at that and I could see her chest heave as she breathed faster and faster. "How is her phone battery? We are going to be here a while and I don't want to get cut off. How is your phone battery, Michelle?"

It took a minute to process, and then a second to check, almost dropping her phone as she picked it up. "80. Should be good for hours."

"Sir. You both will always address me as Sir. Master is acceptable. Maybe even Daddy. But, for now, Sir. Try again."

"Yes, Sir. 80%. I can plug it in if you wish."

"I would rather have it on the bed beside you both. I want to hear everything. So here is what we are going to do. What you both are going to do is very simple. You are going to do exactly what I tell you. I want both of you to maybe be a little extra louder [he misspoke and said that. Oddly, I remember that exactly] than usual because I am not there with you. You are both performing for me tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," in unison.

"Two quick simple rules. One for each of you. Tony, you may play with your cock and cum as often as you want. The only rule is you say 'I am cumming' when you cum and make girl sounds when you do. Just go for it. Pretend you are acting, but make whimpering, pathetic girl sounds any time you cum. As you both know, I'm into a little bit of humiliation so you can start thinking of this like that. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." My voice broke when I said that.

"Good. And tonight will be the last night you can cum freely so make good use of it. Enjoy it.

"Michelle, you will ask permission before you cum. Ask me if you may cum... before you cum. Do not tell me. Ask. Do not cum without my giving you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes... yes, Sir."

"Ok good. Other than that, just do as you are told. Now step back away from each other. Michelle, slowly take off your top. Tony, tell me when she has done it, and what you see."

"She's done. Standing here in her skirt and her bra."

"What do you see? How does she look?"

"Beautiful. Sexy. Perfect."

"Yes, I know. Ok, Michelle, now the skirt. Slowly. Take it off and make eye contact with him while you do the whole time. Take it off and then stand with your hands at your sides. Don't cover anything. And your feet apart about wider than you think so your legs are spread. Tony, tell me when she is done and what you see."

"Fuck. She's done. She wasn't wearing... she's not wearing any panties. She's standing here in just the bra and stockings."

"Yes. She took those panties off and handed them to me at the table. I won't have to ask you how your wife tastes because I know. I held them up to my face at the table and then tasted them. I have to tell you, she tastes as good as she looks but you already know that." She was trembling, shivering, but the room was actually very warm. I knew it was just nerves. I didn't have anything to say to that, but I knew my cock was dripping in my underwear.

And he continued, "if you're wondering, no, no one saw. We looked like two friends or maybe coworkers having a drink. Unless someone looked at your wife closely and saw just how much she needs to be fucked." He chuckled at that. "Ok, look carefully between her legs and tell me what else you see."

"She's wet."

"How wet?"

"Very."

"Have you ever seen her this wet?"

"No, not even close. I didn't... I didn't know a woman could get this wet."

"Dripping?"

"Fuck. yes."

"How far?"

"All the way to her knee. How is this? How can...?"

"Which leg more? Which leg is wetter?"

"Her... her left."

"Michelle, we all know why your body is responding like that. We all know what you are. What you need. We know you are going to be my hungry little slut... Dont we?" And he laughed before continuing, "Ok, Tony, undress. Take off all your clothes.." I did... quickly. "Michelle, is he hard?"

"Yes."

"You told me at dinner how much trouble he has getting hard. About all the times he's gone soft inside you or can't stay hard to get inside you. But look... he's hard now. What does that do you?" A pause, and no answer, so he continued, "that's because he wants this. He wants you to do this. He wants this maybe even more than you want this. You both need this."

He then told her to lie down on the bed on her back, and for me to get between her legs. I could smell how wet she was... how excited. I was in a daze. I suppose usually this much wet would not be exciting, but my brain wasn't working. He told me to lick up her legs, and around her pussy... teasing her... told me to lift her legs and spread... and then to lick her ass.

He told me to really get in there... she tried to be quiet... she knew he was listening... but she started whimpering... and moaning... and he told me to tongue fuck her ass and that I was a good boy... and then he told me to lick up to her clit... to put my mouth on her clit... and to make her cum.

My hands on her thighs... my nose full of the scent of her... her hips rocking... me spreading her legs wider and wider... very soon I heard her "please... please... please may I cum? May I cum, Sir? Please?"

"Good girl. Cum for me. Good girl." And she did. Her fists grabbing the sheets... her back arching so hard she sat up... and she made sounds like I'd never heard... I struggled to hold her thighs open and to keep my mouth right there... riding her thrusting, rolling motions of her hips... she came and came and came and I felt a string of precum drop down from my cock, cold along my leg on its way to the floor as I knelt there, off the side of the bed.

When she came down from her high, he told me to go back to licking around her cunt... teasing it... reach up and squeeze her nipples through her bra. I reached down and started stroking myself, rubbing the head of my cock... already with a handful of slick precum... and I came in just a few strokes... "I'm cumming, Sir. I'm cumming." And then I whimpered and squealed like a girl... hearing the sounds I was making made my cheeks red... I was embarrassed and ashamed... but I loved it... hearing the sounds I was making made me cum harder and I gushed spurt after spurt of cum there by the side of the bed.

"Don't stop using your mouth just because you cum. You are an owned cuckold now... your mouth is going to be your most useful part. Lick your wife with long slow strokes now, the full length of her married cunt. Taste her excitement." I obeyed as I hastily wiped my cock off with the t-shirt I had been wearing.

This went on a long time. Often he just listened, but he talked some too. Sometimes he talked to her... told her the things he was going to do. How she was going to love being his good girl. He told me about their evening. Said one of the first topics they talked about was how long since she had been fucked. "How long, did you say?", he asked her.

"A year and 10 months," she whimpered reluctantly.

He laughed and said that was a very long time. He said that she told him in detail about me going soft in her mouth. About me trying to get my soft cock in her pussy on our wedding night and how I couldn't do it. He said she thought maybe I had only been really hard inside her three or four times. (That was true.) And that she had never been fucked properly... that she didn't know what it was like to be used by a real man. That I'd never been strong and firm with her. I came again, making mewling girl sounds, while he was telling me this from the phone there on the bed beside us.

He said that he asked her all the questions he asked me, but there was one more. He asked her if she would be willing to take something that would enhance sensations for her... make her just a little more open to sexual contact... an enhancer but nothing addictive and nothing that would make her high or lose control. He told me that she had agreed to that easily. She kept cumming... she came when he said that but I had lost count of how many times she came.

My jaw got sore and I had to take a break, so he had me take off her bra and give her nipples some attention. I know women differ in how sensitive their nipples are, but hers are extremely sensitive. She can cum just from having them sucked, with maybe the tiniest bit of pressure between her legs. And she did cum.

And she came while I was beside her on the bed, making out with her, my fingers on her clit. He reminded us that he would be controlling, dominant, and even humiliating. That we would have to get used to some strong language. That we would have to obey. That we would love our role as his sex slaves. I came probably four or five times, each time so, so, so very hard as I heard the sounds I was making for him, knowing that this was maybe the first step in him teaching my wife not to see me as a man.

He told me to get my phone, that he had something to show me. And I had three texts from him... pics... pics of my wife. He told me that he sent her into the bathroom to take pics for him, to pose for him, and had her text him the pics. She had never even taken tit pics with her phone for me (though we did have those photoshoots where I took pics of her.) The pictures were of her in the bathroom... the bar had single occupant bathrooms so she could lock the door for privacy. One was her with her blouse open, revealing her bra and tits as she smiled for the camera. I thought, fuck she is beautiful.

The second was with the blouse off, left arm behind her head and camera held over on her left side. She had some trouble posing that shot because she had never thought of how to take the requested posed shot of her smooth armpit for him. And the last was bra off, an arm behind her head, and phone stretched out to photograph her bare tits. All of the pictures had her smiling face and eyes in them. When he asked her, she said she had never taken nudes before. But she just did it for him, easily, and sent them to him willingly.

He told me to get between her legs again and use my mouth once more. He told her to stretch her arms up above her head. I looked up her body, past her beautiful, firm tits, to see her rib cage lifted as she stretched. He told me to use my mouth again... my tongue on her wet clit... told her to smell herself and tell him what she smelled. "I don't know... me?"

"Yes. But what do you smell like? Have you ever thought about that?"

"Not really? I guess... I don't know."

"Taste yourself... lick your arm... lick as far into your armpit as you can."

The combination of that, and my tongue on her clit, had her begging him. "Please... please may I cum?"

"No. Not yet. Taste yourself. Tell me if you like it."

"Yes. Fuck. Yes. I do. Please? May I cum. Please? Sir?"

"Cum for me. Cum for me like the owned whore you are. Good girl. Cum.... keep cumming... keep cumming..." Did you know it worked like that? I didn't. I didn't know you could just tell a woman to keep cumming when she was cumming, and, apparently, she will. She came... for two full minutes... and then fell back on the bed... panting... sweating.

"Tony, you have never cum on her tits have you? I asked her and she told me. Do it now. Get up on the bed, and let her see you play with yourself. Cum on her tits. Do it now."

I did. It was the fifth time i'd cum, and all I could manage was mostly watery precum... very little left, but I dripped it out over her tits as I came in less than a minute. Without even thinking, I said, "thank you, Sir."

He told us we had pleased him. He told us to go clean up and get some good sleep. He said that he and I would talk in the morning and would make arrangements for tomorrow night. He told us, as the very last thing, that we were his good girl and good boy.

I guess we didn't obey him precisely, because we fell asleep right there, like that, and didn't wake up until it was light out. But that was the beginning of a day that got very... well... you will see...