How I Became a Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Becoming A Daddy: hooking up with a college bimbo.
1.3k words
4.23
44.1k
43

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feedback Welcome. Trying to get back into writing again, please let me know if you would like to see more along the bimbo theme.

Shout out to the Call Her Daddy podcast.

******

Freshman year at State College was an exciting time, freedom from my parents, new experiences, and an amazing opportunity to break out of my shell.

After moving into the dorms, adjusting to a random roommate, college classes, and jaw dropping coeds I was finally starting to spread my wings and enjoy all college had to offer.

One of those offerings was Ali Wallingford, this is how Ali Wallingford changed my life.

*******

Ali was one of those girls that you simply described as a ten across the board. Some guys called her a living barbie, or real life bimbo. The offspring of a very wealthy father and trophy wife mother. Pictures of Ali and her Mom on Instagram, made you wonder if they were actually twins.

From an early age Ali was taught the importance of always playing up her god given assets. And Ali had many.

I don't think I went 10 minutes my first week on campus without hearing about her from the guys in my dorm. They said the typical banter about her tits, phat ass, and cocksucking lips. I didn't initially realize they were talking about a person on campus.

For some reason I thought they were referencing their favorite porn star.

It wasn't until my fourth week at school that I finally saw the infamous Ali Wallingford in the flesh, and boy was there flesh to look at.

Sitting in the campus dining hall with a bunch of my dorm buddies, my roommate Ben looked up, eyes bugging out "holy shit there she is." At first I was confused, then Evan our dorm mate jabed me "see told ya, Ali's got some big things bro!"

Looking over I see one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen. A face of a goddess, big pouty cupid bow lips, and big boobs above a tiny waist.

Ali was best described as slim and stacked, or better yet tits on a stick.

She had to be at bigger than a DD, the valley of cleavage displayed couldn't be anything less.

Ali had the strut that made you aware of her presence, she knew how to wiggle her hips just enough to highlight her ass and set her tits in motion.

Best of all the look on her face made it known she appreciated the stares and admiring glances.

Not a male eye in that dining hall could look away from a body like that.

After the initial shock of seeing the infamous Ali Wallingford I noticed she was walking with another girl.

That other girl happened to be Maddie Thomas, one of my high schools hottest girls.

Maddie in her own right was a amazingly beautiful and for being both attractive and popular she was a real sweetheart. Next to Ms. Wallingford however she looked like any old wall flower.

Amazing how college can change perspectives so quickly.

Breaking me and my dorm mates from our trance, Maddie was shouting my name.

"Like OMG, JON...JON...JON, over here" Maddie was waving at me in an exaggerated motion.

I promptly walked over to them. "Hey Maddie"

Maddie reached in for a friendly hug while looking at Ali "Jon and I went to high school together!"

Ali nodded and beamed a huge smile at me. Maddie continued, "this is my roommate Ali"

Turning to Ali I awkwardly said "Hi I'm Jon, nice to meet you."

I simply pleaded to myself the whole time to not look directly into the valley of boobage presented so expertly.

Up close Ali's pouty lips, platinum blonde hair, high cheekbones, and cute little nose made her beauty even more intimidating.

Shooting glances at her tiny waist and yoga pant covered legs, proved that Ali was all that and more. She had the hour glass shape and child bearing hips that drove men wild.

I definitely noticed I was gawking just a bit.

Ali confidently smiles "Nice to meet you", diverting some of my attention away from the visuals and back to her eyes.

Maddie interjected "we should totally all hang out sometime."

We went on to make sure we had each other's phone numbers and exchanged some pleasantries about our summer vacations.

I awkwardly nodded a bunch, trying to make eye contact as much as possible.

Ali than excitingly said "see you soon" and Maddie said "see you Jon."

I simply replied "see ya guys!"

Giggling followed as Maddie and Ali left the dining hall.

Leaving that awkward introduction to the hottest girl on campus I thought, jokes on me.

******

Sure enough that Saturday a text from Maddie popped up on my phone.

"Want to hang tonight?"

From that text on, everything about that night was hazy and vivid at the same time.

Looking back on that night I just remember everything happening so fast. I got instantly drunk as my 18 year bravado kicked in.

Downing shot and after shot with the Ali and Maddie and trying to keep up proved too difficult.

I know we left the dorm at some point to go to a house party...

I even remember being drunk at said house party and taking more shots with Maddie and Ali all night. But I definitely don't remember how I made it back to the dorms.

Waking up that morning I found myself with a severe headache, the type that only a night of excess drinking can provide.

I also found myself in a strange dorm room, a girls dorm room for sure.

Being hungover I was processing my surroundings a more bit more slowly than normal, taking a few minutes to properly wake up. I realized that I knew this dorm room somehow.

But my brain wasn't putting two and two together.

Then I realized there was someone snuggled up against me. I could feel small hands holding on to me across my stomach.

To top it off I was definitely naked in a stranger's bed.

Pleading to myself, I tried racking my brain about what happened the night before.

I had no recollection.

******

Peeking under the sheets, I found a fast asleep Ali Wallingford.

My eyes practically popped out of my head at the sight before me.

Forget trying to remember how I got here, I was focused on cementing the image before me into my memory.

I somehow had taken over the whole bed, Ali was bunched up against the wall with her head on my chest, one of her large breast pressed into my stomach and a hand draped across my waist.

Gazing further down, her big butt was pressed up against the wall, making her well proportioned rear look bigger than it already was.

Quickly realizing that I didn't want to hang around to find out what would happen when Ali woke up I made my move.

As I moved her body off of mine, I let her down softly. Fortunately she was out cold.

At this moment I could see she had to have had sex the night before. Definitely noticing some dried cum on the sheets.

The visuals of her naked body on full display, Ali was perfect, beyond the perfect 10.

Seeing her in this view just showed how thin she really was.

Lots of ass and breast presented to me at this moment.

Scanning the dorm room I quickly found my cloths and dressed to make my escape.

I was awed at seeing Ali's body naked, ending up in her bed, but also mortified that I had just gotten so drunk and I guess fucked her?

Needing to shower I made my escape without Ali or Maddie seeing me leave.

Walking back to my dorm I was a mix of emotions. I had just seen one of the most beautiful females naked, just spent the night in her room, and had no recollection of last night's events or how I ended up there.

I needed food and a shower asap. My head was pounding and I was still a bit drunk.

The smile on my face said it all.