All Comments on 'How I Became A Gay Cock Slut'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He learned what me and others have. Once you give up your ass and become a pussy, you need that man. You need his cock, the feel, the warmth of his body, that beautiful feeling of him dumping his seed into his bitch, you. Within months, I'd moved in with him. Now sporting a baby's ass smothness about me and a pussy that begged to be fucked by him; ravished by him; wanting him to spank my ass when he fucked me. Without a doubt, I was his pussy bitch and he responded using me like his his fuck bitch. I'm just his pussy bitch now, always wanting him to fuck me, make love to me, suck my nipples. Just wish I'd given up my virgin ass sooner; damn I love getting my pussy fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good first time story, it didn't need the wife twist at the end. My first and only guy, Joe, was 21 years older than me. About twice a week that summer I was Joe's plaything. We had a great time together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is such a great sexy story. I would love this to happen to me. So glad he involved the wife and had that in the story. I have been married for 20 yrs. Before that I had about 5 different one time stands usually 4 years apart. 1st started at age 14 with the son of a family friend when I visited their farm. We learned on each other about 5 different times/visits. I would now like to get back to cock, especially if someone would dominate me and my wife. Being a cuckold is a dream of mine.

PantykidPantykidalmost 2 years ago

God I’ve fantasized about this happening to me so many times! Such a hot story

Recondo69Recondo69almost 2 years ago

I thought it was sexy and hot. Nice first time and transforming story.reminded me of my first time. I now love to have cock in my mouth. And i. Married.I have a. Married friend that I hunger for.and hopefully I'll have him in my mouth.keep up great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story without the wife addition. My first cock was at an auto convention eight years ago. I met this good looking guy during setup, we were both married, he was 45, I was 25, his kids were in college, we were still carefree. He took me out to dinner and drinks then up to his room to watch some porn. He asked, while stroking his cock and watching the tube (a BBC impaling a blonde) if I ever though about sex with a guy. "Well, yes,I did, it's all over the place, anyone would be lying otherwise." After 5 minutes I went over to him and said " let me try this" and proceeded to suck him till he came. I loved it but didn't get a good sleep, yes I became his cocksucker for the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story without the wife addition. My first cock was at an auto convention eight years ago. I met this good looking guy during setup, we were both married, he was 45, I was 25, his kids were in college, we were still carefree. He took me out to dinner and drinks then up to his room to watch some porn. He asked, while stroking his cock and watching the tube (a BBC impaling a blonde) if I ever though about sex with a guy. "Well, yes,I did, it's all over the place, anyone would be lying otherwise." After 5 minutes I went over to him and said " let me try this" and proceeded to suck him till he came. I loved it but didn't get a good sleep, yes I became his cocksucker for the week.

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

Very well written. How lucky the little bitch fell into this situation. Like the rest of us, he''ll be a little eager, cock sucking faggot pussyboi from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with you Nicebiguy: the story was well written and he is a lucky faggot bitch boy like me. Just as eager. I guess you guys all live in the USA. I’m Canadian and live just outside London (UK). Lucky me being close to London where I met up with two black guys (12 and 11 inches) and loved sucking them off. Pure joy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very,good. Anybody around the Hudson Valley N.Y. hit me up(845) 248-6213, lets make our own story.

cat45cat45over 1 year ago

I've read this story many times and still cum from reading it. Love stories of straight married guys falling in love with other men's delicious cocks.

427427over 1 year ago

Yes, I would’ve let you fuck my wife and me! And yes, I played with my cock till I came.......Twice I’ve read this story and both times it turned me on!!

Tinkertaylor99Tinkertaylor99over 1 year ago

So sexy. I need to go to conferences…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic read. So good to edge to. I'd so love to be made into a little bitch as in this story by a strong, sexy, confident Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to suck a guys cock….am married but have always wondered what it would be like to have a mans dick in my mouth. I would be good at it as I have fantisised about licking and stroking his balls gently while I tug on his rock hard cock. I would edge him until his balls couldbt hold anymore and make him explode into the back of my throat. I cant wait for the day this will happen.. but I dont know how to find a guy willing. My wife could never know about my fantasy. Maybe someday it will happen. Keeping my fingers crossed. I feel precum as I write this so I am going into my workshop to edge myself and then when I cant take any more stimulation shoot gobs of cum all over my work bench. I have never tasted cum but I may decide to lick up my own from the workbench cuz this story was so fucking hot…

69stroker6969stroker69over 1 year ago

I would love to be Steve's bitch and have him own both me and my partner. I want to suck his cum from her once he fucks her both in her pussy and her ass.

Maverick60_Maverick60_about 1 year ago

This story is a dream cum true and very well written. The characters are so real I could reach out and touch them fuck them and suck them all at once. I am going to read all of your stories as this one made me feel ignited with lust. I hope all of your other stories do me the same way. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Discovered" cock sucking after parTying with a work colleague about 13 years ago. Got hooked on meth for awhile but had some of the best sex that I've ever had in my life with dozens of dudes over the course of a few years. Mostly clean now but every now and then I cut loose and parTy a few times a year.

DomFckrDomFckr12 months ago

I'm a Bi-Dom like Steve and Love turning those cute little soy boys and even some older ones living in the closet on the downlow like the ones stroking themselves off and commenting "Anonymously" as to wishing they were the ones in the story. And I have helped several "cum out"

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So hot… truly a fantasy of mine… gets me rock hard just reading it

UseMe412UseMe41211 months ago

Damn! Thank you! Soooo hard right now

Joe_average41Joe_average4111 months ago

I love this story. I wish I could find myself in the same situation. I want a man with a nice cock to own me and eventually own my wife too.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So hot im jacking off

rushman1ukrushman1uk11 months ago

Loved reading this. Just sucked off a guy this morning, whilst my Mrs was at work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am very aroused by this story!

ShortyMacShortyMac11 months ago

Such a freaking hot story. Only once have I had a threesome that the guy was bisexual. It was so sexy. He wanted me to fuck his ass, but I’m 100% a bottom and unfortunately he was 100% bottom too. All three of us sucked each other and both he and I fucked her too. I fucked her pussy as she sucked him off.

Your story deserves a rock hard 15 stars…….. 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock10 months ago

Great story until the talk of ownership. I hate that shit. Could've easily just worked up to him fucking her and it would've been so much hotter. The rest was super hot though!

PHUCHU2PHUCHU210 months ago

Got me thinking

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story was hot!

If only I could be so lucky for a first time to have my cherry popped. Would want it to stay in the hotel and not extend to my lady!

Joe_average41Joe_average417 months ago

Gaawwd Damn... I wish I would run into someone just like Steve. I know he would own me in just a few days but I wouldn't mind it at all.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

I am with sissybijock, I am not with this ownership rubbish either. However I am looking forward to his big cock fucking the wife, I would be happy to take her place.,,seems like she is in for a treat

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass my body is shaved smooth. I wish I was a woman cuz I love dick so much. I do have a boyfriend who wants me to be his wife cuz he wants me to grow breast and be a shemale, I told him that I would love that and be his wife cuz I never say no to him. The best dick I ever had was a huge black dick

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WOW made this bottom boy horny for some dick.

Leroi123Leroi1234 months ago

I like the sex but not the abuse.

GmanicGmanic3 months ago

I loved this right up until the inclusion of the wife … shame

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I couldn't stop masturbatigng

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is such a hot story! There are so many of us guy who are bi curious but afraid to take the step. It takes a strong alpha man to take us over the edge and take our mouth cherry! Happened to me too! I haven involved my wife but I know I’m a cuckold want to be! I have been told by alpha they are going to fuck my wife but it hasn’t happened yet! I and hinted to her about trying a different dick after all these years because she has always complained my dick is too big! I told her I understand if she would like to try a smaller dick to see if it feels better! She said” I’d like to know how a smaller dick would feel but I’m not sure I can really do it”. Hopefully one day she will get the nerve to try it with my blessings! If she does that may open the door to confessing I like to suck cock! Hoping for an adventure in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

OMG the end is brutal but like the main character I had a stiff hard-on. Would love to read a continued story or next chapter on how he begged the man to fuck his wife. How he smiles when he makes her his side chick with his baby. How he willingly performs on order the sexual pleasures in front of his wife with no remorse. How he begs for cock in front of his wife. So hot that I'm getting hard just typing this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous