All Comments on 'How I Became a Hotwife Ch. 01'

by JENnRASP

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago
Lost interest after the first few paragraphs

I felt this story had a lot of potential but as a writer you did not tap into that potential. Instead you spend the first three paragraphs explaining and justifying your approach to the story. The next four paragraphs you do not do much to build up the story and instead choose to tell the reader versus describing to the reader about how you reached this point in your life. Somewhere between the 7th & 8th paragraph I lost interest and I believe it is where you state, "Where should I start? It all happened about ten years ago."

When I read the first few paragraphs the impression I received was you are trying to talk to the audience as though you are being interviewed on television about the lifestyle. Instead, I feel, you should have been drawing more upon your experiences by describing them. Some experiences, I feel, you could have drawn upon to describe includes your relationship with your husband and some of the struggles that you had to overcome to enter the lifestyle. The suggestion I would make to you would be to read some of the top stories in this section in order to give you a better idea on how to write a story where you describe versus telling.

JoanofArtJoanofArtalmost 13 years ago
Write On

For a first-time writer, I think you did a wonderful job of expressing the inner-conflict that most married women would experience at the prospect of having sex with a man other than her mate. Although, it sounds as if you became much-more comfortable with the idea, so I certainly hope you will continue to tell us more of your story from your perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good try! Not too bad

As a woman myself, I could understand what you were driving at. Pretty down to earth. Ain't too bad as a new writer and moreover, I prefer stories with explainations and storyline to those 'straight to the bedroom porn stories' as it build up the excitement. 'll follow and pls write more on your experiences.

JENnRASPJENnRASPalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all your opinions and encouragements

Thanks to all your public/private comments, opinions, encouragements and to those who had faved my story, appreciated! And for the 3 private comments, names had been taken off.

Private comments 1, sent to me on Friday, 1 July, 2011 8:48 AM: Hi Jen, we all love our Hot Wives, especially if we can watch them being fucked again and again!

Private comments 2, sent to me on Friday, 1 July, 2011 11:23 AM: Thanks for your story jennrasp. It's nice to know that it is a true story. I'm looking forward to reading more about your experiences in the near future.

Private comments 3, sent to me on Friday, 1 July, 2011 2:46 PM: Dear Jennrasp, I enjoyed your story and eagerly await your next. I encourage my wife to be naughty. A few times she has teased me and flirted. However, she is reluctant and says she only does it for me. Do you have any suggestions for how I can get her to be more open?

To answer PC3: I wish I can help you but I know you really need lots of patient and time and also quarrels at times. I am in no position to tell you how to do it. It was easier for me as I am a willing party. The strong factor that helps, was that my hubby assured me almost every other day that he loved me, in words and in actions. And that assurance alone is very important to me and keep me going. Maybe you may be able to pick up some points in my future chapters. Thanks for reading.

Jen, with love & kisses :)

safari99safari99almost 13 years ago
I appreciate the leisurely start of your story

Take your time and give us all the details of you becoming a hotwife.

What did you do?

And what went through your head as you did them?

What do you do now that you could never have imagined you'd do?

What are your limits?

I look forward to your continuing the story.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Can't wait to read more. I understand how jealousy can turn from a negative to a very positive emotion. The worse I am treated by my wifes lovers, the happier I am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hotwives forever

I have watched and sometimes joined other men using my wife. The two that always excite me the most is when she is used by my dad or her own brother and they are allowed to use her anytime and any way they choose.

JENnRASPJENnRASPalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Private comments with names taken off

Private comments 4, sent to me on Friday, 1 July, 2011 7:44 PM: Nice story. Please keep writing.

Private comments 5, sent to me on Saturday, 2 July, 2011 12:36 AM: Good start. First off I love hot wife stories until wife turns hubby in to a wimp. I don't see you going there, I hope. I enjoyed the story and I think everthing in it should stay, but it seemed a little choppy. maybe if was just told and all the bits at the front were mentioned when needed it would read better. Looked at your bio page. Nice pic but if you are a HOT WIFE why didn't your pic make me beleive that. Need a hot wife pic! I realize this site will not let anything to hot as a pic so send me one to my sign in name! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Private comments 6, sent to me on Saturday, 2 July, 2011 4:34 AM: Loved your story. It was worth the 5 star rating I gave it. Now I am anxiously waiting to read more of your story. Just wish I was one of your husbands friends, so I could be teased by you. Thank you for the pleasure you have given me.

Private comments 7, sent to me on Sunday, 3 July, 2011 8:20 PM: Nice. Ignore any negative comments, these are usually by people without the intelligence to write there own story or want a quick fix. I personally found it fun to write down my own experiences and fantasies so keep going.

Private comments 8, sent to me on Monday, 4 July, 2011 12:18 AM: Hi, I just had to write to tell you how much I loved your first story. I cannot wait to read more! I was enjoying it so much and sad to find that I had to wait for part 2. I came across your story because I was searching specifically for stories about Asian wives who sleep with other men. My wife is Asian, and I have this huge fantasy of her sleeping around, getting fucked hard by men with bigger cocks, that sort of stuff. Unfortunately, she is very religious and my attempts to discuss such an idea have offended her. So, I keep it to myself and live vicariously through others. Haha! Anyway, I hope you will continue your story because it is very erotic. Your husband is lucky to have someone so open who enjoys taking control of your sex life. I can't wait to read more!

Private comments 9, sent to me on Monday, 4 July, 2011 5:54 AM: Great. my wife is an asian hotwife and i love how this is starting a bit like our lives did.

Thanks to all for your wonderful comments, from Jen with kisses :)

tinyone04102tinyone04102almost 13 years ago

Great Story, I want the same for my wife but shes to closed minded. Your husband is a very lucky man & You are a very lucky woman. Keep wrighting!!!!!!!

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobalmost 13 years ago
I like your story!

Hi, I am Annie. English is not my first language like I think it is not yours too. I don't usually write feedbacks but I wanted to tell you that I liked your story! I am a hot wife too like my husbands says and really like to fuck other men with my husbands approval and I really want to read more of your stories so please keep writing them. Thank you! Annie

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
with just the start you have me wanting.

love this story so far . cant wait to read even more.

you have my full attention so go for the next parts of your awesome very erotic stories. please more.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 13 years ago
5 stars

I added you to my favorites. I'm looking forward to reading it all.

alan13703alan13703almost 13 years ago
I gave you a 5 star rating

From the husband of a hotwife your story made me realise how much I love my wife. I feel nothing but joy when she is in bed with another man. Good for you and please continue.

Alan

JENnRASPJENnRASPalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Wanna see how I looks like?

Thanks for all your nice comments. I had just posted some photos which is supposed to complement the stories. You may read and see visual pics at the same time as it is relevant to it. If you wanna see how I looks like, go to the "Amateur Pic Feedback" in the Bulletin Board. I had posted my photos there:-

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=769739

Thank you and hope you like it....

Jen

with kisses

zammzammalmost 13 years ago
5 stars

Jen, your story is GREAT!!! Cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Cuckold story=1*

Rossini12Rossini12over 12 years ago
A very good start.

You grabbed my interest from the beginning, especially when you described yourself... so much more realistic than being a 'beauty'. Looking forwatd to further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

good story. waiting for chpt. 2 brings back many memories when we were in that lifestyle.

chuckyboy86chuckyboy86over 10 years ago
i enjoyed your story

what attracted me to it was my wife. I have worked hard to get her to explore her sexuality and enjoy herself. She was in her early 40's before I could get her to use sex toys. I'm trying to get her to be more assertive in asking for what she wants out of sex and to be more vocal during sex, maybe even some dirty talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wishes for a True Hot But Shy Wife

Lucky you. I an trying to convince my Hot Wife to follow your steps. I know she will be very happy and satisfied

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
How I looks like

If you want to see how I looks like? Really, how do you looks like? Looks at what? Fits with your story it looks like.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Horrid

Awful, juvenile garbage, written by a.man calling himself Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too good, will read this story to my wife. My wife is shy and is afraid to open to this idea of hotwife or threesome. After reading this story, I am hopeful she shall start thinking about this idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i am 67 and would share my wife and let her expand her enjoyment of life.i would gladly let her enjoy her full sexuality. once you live as long as i have you let your wife enjoy life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous