All Comments on 'How I Became a Hotwife Dominatrix'

by TaliaDarcy

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category. Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Noooo.... not this one again! Fill-in-the-blank cuck fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot! I loved the way you told the story...I hope you continue this as a series...

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Interesting, but seems it was written by a man.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

actual title: "HOW I BECAME A WHORE AND MY HUSBAND A CUCKOLD... THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU NO LONGER LOVE EACH OTHER" 1*

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Well written and very erotic. I gave you 5 well deserved stars. I'm sure some will comment about "cuck shit" but just ignore them. Look forward to the next part.

hardcorefoolhardcorefoolover 1 year ago

Love the story please share more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing new. The only ingredients needed to be a dominant hotwife is a slut mentality and a weak spineless husband. Do us a favor, stop writing. I gave it one star to help offset the idiots who gave it a 5.

Md1360Md1360over 1 year ago

Great story that is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read the other comments and all I can say is I enjoyed the story and hope you disregard the negatives and continue to write I look forward to reading more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another cuck story, isn't that special. Well, no, it isn't special, or original, or even wanted. 2 stars.

pfeelthypfeelthyover 1 year ago

That was fantastic! Your exploration of your feelings and the natural evolution of the situation was near perfection. I'm definitely going to have to share your story with my wife, I'm sure she will love it too. We have come to a cuckolding situation from a different path, where she was unable to have and enjoy sex, and I was left to masturbate and imagine my favorite fantasies... frequently her having better sex with another man. She finally had a surgery that fixed the problem for her, but after 12 years of masturbating and thinking of her with someone else I am broken as her sexual drive is on fire. However, through that lens, I can absolutely see and believe every moment of your journey. Thank you so much for sharing it, and please, share more!

On an important side note, you are going to get a lot of shit for a cuckold/hotwife story here. Please, just ignore it. They are just angry little trolls who get off on tearing others down. I promise there are lots of us who will be thrilled to hear every moment of your adventures you are kind enough to share!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Title should read "how I blew up my marriage and turned into a slut".

That's a better title.

Dumb story. Not much of a marriage before it seems. So no great loss when this shit show ends in a divorce.

You are FAR from a Dominatrix you dumb ass. You are simply a woman who was tok much of a coward to actually communicate and fix your marriage or get out of a bad marriage.

So instead you'll just humiliate your pathetic husband. And then do the cliche of all cliches by jumping on the closest black guy.

Not hot. Not sexy. Just stupid. And you'll get a bunch of "kudos" and "attaboys" from all the dykes and closeted gay cuckolds on here. But make no mistake about it. You are a wierdo.

And Tilan. Go do what you do best. That is code for "go eat a dick gay boy".

I'm hardly an incel. I just hate stupid storys written by morons who try and normalize their strange aberrant lifestyles like it's some great thing.

Author. Do us all a favor. Please don't share any more of your stupidity here.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

...."I love you," I whispered. I pulled him into my lips and kissed him passionately. " Ha ha ha!

Only a real idiot could write or say that. A whore confesses that she loves a mentally degenerate man! That alone made the story special. I've rarely laughed like that. Thanks for the laughable fun! 1*!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Hey!

If you don't like the incels, cuck shitters, strait-laced heterosexuals and normal people make comments then... PUT THIS CRAP IN ALL THOSE OTHER CATEGORIES NOT LW.

/

Otherwise be MAN ENOUGH and take the hits and low scores or else post this where it will be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done for a first effort. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yawn!

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 1 year ago

Very hot. I enjoyed reading how She found her power and dominance over men

hugplxhugplxover 1 year ago

Frankly, I got halfway through the story and the lack of love or respect between the two just killed it for me. The themes don't turn me off a story like this, but the lack of a strong relationship does.

Bad vibes all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dominatrix = Fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-written and thoroughly enjoyable! I like the way that you took time to develop your characters. I hope to see more of your stories.

Ray DarioRay Darioover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Well written and told. Don't let the small minded haters get to you. They are just small pathetic worms. You ate a gem and a hell of a writer!

FlyingJ524FlyingJ524over 1 year ago

Great story! Looking forward to reading more.

MisteredoneMisteredoneover 1 year ago

That was HOT,,, More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot. Keep writing!

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurover 1 year ago

Different than the "norm". I liked the story, and you are a good writer. Looking forward to more stories from you. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are in total control. Now you need to make your husband beg to worship you more after another visit from the neighbour

cushycuckcushycuckover 1 year ago

Delicious! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story looking forward to the next, hope you make your husband wear stockings

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why is it that every time a story starts getting good, a BLACK cock shows up.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

While this story is certainly well-written, the presentation and execution give the impression it is autobiographical. As a person who has witnessed first-hand how bad it can go when you start to include others (as indicated by Hotwife'ing) in your marriage and the emotions involved, I cannot fathom the naivety that drives people to such, thinking it will ever work. The wiring of human emotions alone makes it so that it won't -- and for those it 'does', no, not in the long run. At any rate, friend of mine got involved with this sort of lifestyle with him and his wife of 15 years thinking they could do it... they slipped apart through it, and he ended up blowing his head off in a forest with his 12 bore Purdie, leaving behind his "hot wife" and their five kids. It broke his heart; a man who had seen all kinds of shit. But losing his wife, his other half... nope. This sort of lifestyle is all about toying with emotions. And for the life of me, I will never understand WHY people choose to risk everything for cheap thrills. It's as stupid as doing drugs or smoking in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. You took a common story theme and came at it from an entirely different angle. Your characters were well written, and believable. Look forward to reading their further adventures.

wormwoodwormwoodover 1 year ago

Oh God Yes! How did you get inside my head?

TechumsahTechumsahover 1 year ago

I always wonder how these hotwives in these stories find the 2 percent of men with huge cocks. Is it an interview question? My next question if all these women want a black guy....why not marry one? That was rhetorical. The one that isn't though is why are you writing this like you have all the power? The submissive holds it all well except in fantasyland stories and abuse. These stories are very detached from how it works. This is either a rose colored view of the past, you are not as dominate as you think, or it's made up and it's what you want to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is not hot it’s a steaming fire moreplease

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need MORE. Please post more of your story. I can’t get this one out of my head, and keep thinking what happens next.

ETWrayETWrayover 1 year ago

Oh please oh please share more! Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi, please write a story bbc gangbang with your hubby.

Gay Husband gangbang infront of wife please write like stories.

I usually like gay guy fucks infront of wife..with domination.

Please please write...and post

DirtypleasureDirtypleasureover 1 year ago

I loved the story very hot I sure would love to be your hubby I’d be there for you watching you take on any and all cocks as long as I can watch and clean up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!! 🍆🥵

alan13703alan13703over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I hope you write many more.

GcoachGGcoachGover 1 year ago

Fuck yes more!!!! That was soooooo hot!! I’m a wannabe cuck. I want to be your husband in the worst way!!!

sumnermartinsumnermartinover 1 year ago

Delightful! Just enough insight into your husband's shame and embarrassment. Looking forward to reading more of how you take charge of the wimpy penis and of the big one of Garrett's. You're writing was clear and concise. Taking the reader into and through the rise and expression of your passion and your ecstatic climax. W O W !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot, hot, hot. Well written. Please, more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Enjoyed the story.

First, well done. I really enjoyed the story. Your preface certainly leads me to believe that this is autobiographical, but I can't be sure. That said, I choose to believe it's true (maybe with some embellishment, but who cares?). My advice is to ignore all the non-constructive criticisms. I sometimes wonder how people forget that these stories are usually written for fun. If I read a story I don't enjoy, I just move on. Why would I waste time sending a nasty comment?

I'm not a big cuck fan, but I love femdom/FLR stories when set in the context of a loving relationship. I don't know of many wives that wouldn't kick a cheating husband out on his butt immediately, which is why I question whether this story is true. But truth or fiction, the context is one that I enjoy. I especially enjoyed the transformation of a womans' sexuality, and taking control not of her husband, but of her own pleasure.

Back to my original comment, I really enjoyed the story and hope you'll write/post more.

paulsubpaulsubover 1 year ago

Yes! She (YOU?) evolved into jthe GODDESS She had kept hidden inside.

I can't wait to read more of stories!

massive001massive001over 1 year ago

you should definitely write more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story…how she evolved into a strong woman who will now dominate men…keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This Mistress deserves all she wants and desires. I am like Tim and only want for the one I love to have all the satisfaction she deserves and desires.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

I would like to read more about how Julie cements her control over Tim and how she brings home men - white, black, and

brown - all with big cocks, to fuck her while Tim watches.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

I also would like to read how Julie takes

control of men with large cocks to maximize her own pleasure.

Gandalf291Gandalf2918 months ago

I liked the build up to the main event, the reveal of Tim's true nature, and the hotwife Talia emerging from obscurity. I'd love to read more of Talia.

PatsysubPatsysub4 months ago

what a fantastic story,i,m a obedient sissy for my wife,cleaning herpussy after she,s fucked,i like to be controlled and used by her,i would love it to live in a femdom society,women superiour over men,if someone want to chat,please do ,i,ll share everything and hope next chapter comes soon

cuckoldme90cuckoldme903 months ago

great story please write more

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent story, well written and much appreciated. Please continue the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTaliaDarcy@TaliaDarcy
I was a conservative wife, who has since become a hotwife goddess, cuckoldress, and a dominatrix. I have decided to start writing a sexual memoir; a detailed account the experiences which have led me down this path of this lifestyle.