How I Became a Lesbian Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come, have a seat," she patted the bed beside her. "We need to talk first."

I sat where she indicated. What could she want to talk about? I was nervous, but if she was going to reject me, she wouldn't have made me put on the lingerie, right?

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I... well, are you sure you want to do this?" she finally got out. Mattie was clearly nervous too. "I mean, if we do this, whatever this is, it will completely change our friendship."

I looked down at my hands in my lap. Mattie had been my best friend since grade school. She was my only confidant about my homosexuality. Mattie indulged what I considered my weird fetish without it changing our friendship. I trusted her with my life. I don't know why, but I had tears in my eyes as I thought about how much I cared about her. That was the moment that I knew I was in love with Mattie. I also knew that this was not the right moment to hit her with that.

It would be devastating to lose her friendship, but I could never live with myself if I didn't take this chance to make us more than just friends. I looked up into her sweet brown eyes.

"Yes, I want this," I said with as strong a voice as I could muster. "I want to... make this work... wherever this goes." I was afraid of the answer to my next question, but I had to ask it. "What do you want?"

Mattie scooted closer so that I could feel the skin of her hip and leg against mine. We just looked into each other's eyes for the longest moment. Her face was achingly close. Finally, Mattie reached up and put her hand on the side of my face.

"I'm going to kiss you now," she stated, not directly answering my question, but giving me a clear answer. Mattie paused long enough to see me smile, then leaned in.

Our lips touched and moved to get more contact. It was my first real kiss and I was in heaven. Her lips were soft and moved on mine like she was handling something fragile. Mattie had, at least, gone out on a couple dates and told me all about her makeout sessions. So I knew she had more experience than me. I did my best to follow her lead.

Then I felt her tongue caress my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and touched my tongue to hers. It was tentative and soft, at first, then her hand slid to the back of my neck as she pulled me closer. Mattie's mouth opened wider as she pushed her tongue further. I tried to do the same, but she had taken the initiative. It felt like she was trying to taste every corner of my mouth.. and I loved it. All I managed to do was give her better access.

Our tongues danced in my mouth until Mattie finally pulled back, both of us breathing hard. I giggled and then reflexively covered my mouth with my hand. Then Mattie laughed too and I felt better. We just looked at each other for several seconds.

"What now?" I asked.

"I don't know," was Mattie's response. Followed by another pause as we each looked the other up and down. Then I decided.

"Can I touch you...like you touched me last time?"

Mattie nodded and was pulling her t-shirt off immediately. She had a simple white bra underneath. Nothing special, but it still had some lace work and a tiny pink bow right at the point where the two cups came together. Her breasts were slightly smaller than mine, at least at the time, but they were beautiful. Her skin was beautiful.

I realized I was staring. Mattie didn't seem to mind, but reached down to take my left hand and brought it up, pressing it into her right breast. I just let it rest there feeling the soft mound in my hand before squeezing a little.

"You're the first, you know," Mattie's voice broke through my clouded mind. "I've never let a boy touch me like this."

"Really?" I prodded. She shook her head.

"Nope. But this feels right. Like this is how it was supposed to happen. With my best friend, not some guy groping me at a movie or in his car."

Then she reached both hands behind her and undid the clasp holding her bra on. She didn't take it off, she just let the shoulder straps go loose. My hand still pressed the material to her, but it was a clear invitation. Mattie just sat there and watched me as my other hand came up and the fingers of both hands slipped underneath the bra straps. It took barely any movement to push them off her shoulders.

Mattie pressed her breasts together just enough to let the garment fall to her lap. I took in a sharp breath at the sight of her bare torso.

I should probably step back and explain that Mattie and I had never seen each other naked. With my being a lesbian, we had just naturally acted like we might if our best friend was of the opposite sex. It just seemed right. So seeing Mattie like this was a big deal for me.

"Well?" Mattie prodded. I guess I was staring again.

"You're.. sooo beautiful." I said quietly. My hand lifted without me consciously thinking about it. The tips of my fingers tracing around one of her nipples. It was Mattie's turn to take in a breath. I looked up to see she had closed her eyes and seemed to be enjoying it.

My other hand came up and matched the motions of the first. Mattie moaned and bit her bottom lip. It was so exciting to be making Mattie happy like this and that was my complete focus. But I wasn't sure what would be the next step. Then I knew exactly what would make this feel right to me.

"Mattie," I began. "Tell me what to do. Please?"

The pretty brunette opened her eyes and looked at me a little curious.

"You could kiss my neck," she suggested.

"N..not like that," I managed. "I mean," my voice got even quieter. "Use your command voice. Please?"

"Oh," came her reply as she took on a different look, a sterner look. My heart raced and I got wetter just from that little change. I shivered a little and my hands fell away from her.

"Did I tell you to stop?" Mattie asked harshly.

"I..I'm sorry," and my hands went back up quickly to continue massaging her breasts.

"Now kiss my neck."

I leaned forward and kissed the side of her neck as she leaned her head slightly to the side to give me access. I kept kissing around until she told me what to do next.

"Use a little teeth," she whispered in my ear. "Don't bite, just scrape a little with your teeth. And use some tongue," she added as an afterthought.

Mattie's hands were then roaming over my body. Cupping my breasts through the thin nighty. Pinching my nipples gently. Trailing down my stomach to caress my thighs.

"God, you are getting me so hot," Mattie breathed. "If we don't stop, you're going to have to get me off."

There was nothing I wanted more right at that moment than to make Mattie cum. I stopped long enough to ask.

"Do you want me to get you off?"

Mattie moaned again then was pulling her panties off. I kept in contact with her, not stopping my ministrations. As soon as her underwear hit the floor, she grabbed one of my hands and put it against her moist slit.

"I can't believe we're going to do this already," Mattie exclaimed. My hand explored her pussy. I knew what felt good to me, but, despite having the same equipment, Mattie felt different. She had more pubic hair than I did, for one.

I rubbed her whole slit for a bit letting the tip of a finger part her labia. Mattie's breathing was getting heavier and she laid back on the bed. I tried to follow her, but my other hand couldn't stay in contact with her breast if I laid beside her. Mattie came to my rescue though.

"Kiss my nipple," she commanded and I gladly slid down a few inches to put my mouth at her chest. I paused taking in what I was about to do, again, for the first time. Then my lips were on her hard nipple. I kissed, then licked, then sucked, then nibbled. At the same time, my left hand pushed to the top of Mattie's slit to find her clit. It too, was hard making it easy to locate. I began to rub it back and forth while my fingertips still teased at her opening. Mattie squirmed beneath me, her moans and whimpers growing in intensity with each passing moment.

"Stick your finger inside me," she ordered.

It only took a slight adjustment to easily slide one finger into her hole. Mattie's left hand grabbed the back of my head and pressed me tighter to her boob, her other hand grasping my wrist. Her hips began pushing up to meet my thrusts trying to take my finger deeper. I realized that she was now just using my hand to masturbate with and tried to stiffen it to be as good for her as possible.

I tried to look up to see her face as I could tell her orgasm was getting close, but couldn't raise my head from her breast. Then the pressure on my head released as Mattie reached to grab her pillow and quickly pressed it against her face. She screamed into the pillow as her body bucked and rocked. This went on for at least ten seconds before it started to subside.

The pillow got pulled away and thrown back to the head of the bed as Mattie continued to moan and squirm gently in the aftermath of her climax. I stopped my manipulations hoping this was what Mattie would want seeing as she just came.

We just lay there for a minute. Me with my cheek pressed against Matties breast and one hand still between her legs, but motionless, just resting there. Mattie was breathing hard, but slowly coming back to normal. I just closed my eyes and reveled in the feel of her body beside me.

Then I felt her stroking my hair and brushing it away from my face. I opened my eyes to look up at her.

"That was amazing," she said, finally. "I could get addicted to that."

"I'm happy to be your drug," I said.

Mattie laughed and sat up forcing me to sit up with her. Then she stood up and walked to her closet. I had a pretty good idea what she was getting but still got a thrill as she pulled out one of the several ropes she stashed in there.

"Your turn," she announced, turning back to me with the rope dangling from her hand. "On your knees!" she commanded.

How long had I fantasized about Mattie saying that to me and, now, it was coming true. Not only that, but she was completely naked in front of me. As my knees hit the floor, I knew this was where I was meant to be, kneeling at Mattie's feet.

"Hands behind you," was the order. "Grab your forearms, you know the position."

I did know it. One of my favorites. Mattie went behind me and tied one end of the rope to my right wrist, looped the rope around my front just under my tits and then tied the other end to my left wrist.

Mattie bent over from behind me and flicked both my nipples poking prominently through the silk. I yelped and jerked. My best friend just laughed.

"Spread your legs then cross your ankles," she said. This was new. I did as she commanded and felt her wrapping more rope around my crossed ankles.

Mattie walked slowly around me considering her handiwork. I felt her fingers tracing around my shoulders, around my neck, across my collar bone. I let myself relax into the bondage like I always did. No responsibilities, no pressure. I didn't even have to control my own body. Whatever Mattie was going to do to me was out of my hands. I would just experience it.

She knelt in front of me and put her hand on my cheek once again.

"Do you know how utterly beautiful and sexy you are?" The question struck me. I wasn't expecting that at all and didn't know how to respond. Mattie must have seen it in my face. "That was a rhetorical question, silly."

She sat back going into a cross legged casual position, her nakedness completely forgotten, apparently. But it was on full display for me and I couldn't help but check her out. Mattie ignored my wandering eyes and kept talking.

"I hadn't even thought about being with a girl until a few months ago," she continued. "I looked at you tied to my bed and got the urge to find out what your breasts felt like." She scooted slightly forward and took my left breast into her hand, squeezing gently. "They're even better than I imagined. What made it even more of a temptation was that I knew you'd let me."

My breathing was picking up as the gentle sensations of Mattie's caress and words flowed through me.

"I'm still not sure what that makes me, because I still like boys. Bi maybe? But to be honest, I haven't really thought about any other women other than you." Her hand fell back to her lap and I let out a small pouting whimper. Mattie looked up at my face and smiled, but didn't otherwise acknowledge.

"What I'm trying to say," she started again, getting back to her knees and edging a couple inches closer before putting her right hand between my legs. "Is that I don't know where this is going," she was smearing my juices around. I moaned lightly and started moving my hips involuntarily. "But I'm going to make the best of it while I can." A finger slid easily into me and I jerked and gasped. "And fuck your brains out as often as you'll let me." Her thumb found my clitoris and started circling it.

I couldn't keep my eyes open any more and let my head fall back as Mattie pushed me quickly toward orgasm. This was everything I had dreamed about and more. Helpless as Mattie worked me into a frenzy.

"Wh..whenever...ohhh, yes...whenever you want," I managed. Her hand moved faster and I knew it wouldn't be long. "I'm...fuuuck...I'm yours...ahhh, yes...whenever you want! Aaahhhh!" I spilled over the edge and my body quaked with the climax. Mattie's hand didn't stop, however, and kept me cumming for longer than I thought possible.

When I finally started coming down, I realized that Mattie was now pressed against me, her left arm wrapped around my shoulders to keep me from falling over. Her other hand slowed then left. I was momentarily disappointed at the loss, but completely satiated as well. I leaned my head on Matties shoulder as my breathing slowly came back to normal.

We stayed there in that one sided embrace for a couple minutes.

"Good thing no one else was home," Mattie broke the silence. She kissed my shoulder. "I actually hope the neighbors weren't home either. You're a real screamer."

I lifted my head reluctantly.

"Guess you'll have to gag me next time," I said with as sexy a look as I could muster. I said it like a joke, but it was a fantasy of mine, so planting the seed couldn't hurt.

Mattie didn't laugh like I expected, instead she just got a predatory look and replied.

"I'm sure I can come up with something."

============

That was how our relationship began. As close as we had been, our romantic involvement just added a spicy undertone. Outside of closed doors, we were still just best friends. Mattie occasionally enjoyed adding some innuendo or hidden meaning into conversations even with others around just to see me blush. I don't think anyone noticed or, at least, no one ever said anything.

Behind closed doors, we were all over each other. We tried every position and act that two women could without toys. Most of our experimentation did not have any bondage component, we were sex-starved teenagers trying anything we could think of. Even so, I found that when Mattie ordered me around, I got the same release that being tied up had given me. In those times, my body and mind were bound to her. At least that's how I thought of it. I could forget about the rest of the world and just focus on Mattie.

==========

A couple months into our sexual explorations, my parents were going away for a weekend to visit some family a couple states away and I convinced them to let me have Mattie stay with me. We had had sleepovers before, so this wasn't out of place, but it would be the first since we became more than friends. Mattie showed up at my door right after school with her backpack and a pillow.

While I knew there would be sex, I was just as excited to pretend like we were a couple living together. Making meals, watching streams, even just going to the grocery store. Actually being able to sleep in the same bed and wake up next to someone was a real thrill for me.

Mattie had been insatiable since that first time and I half expected her to jump me as soon as the door closed. Instead, she just kissed me quickly and moved to the couch in our living room. She patted the cushion next to her while pulling out her laptop from her backpack at the same time.

"Your parents are already gone, right?" she inquired.

I sat down wondering where this was going.

"Yeah."

Mattie opened the laptop and pulled up a website. It had some tasteful but alluring images of people in bondage.

"I've been doing some research," Mattie started.

"Research?"

"It seems like you are a submissive." She seemed to think this was a revelation.

"Yeah, I know that."

"Hmm, well I didn't know there was a name for it," she said, haughtily. "And that makes me your dom!" she said this like this was the most exciting announcement. Again, I already knew this, we had just never talked about it. She paused and looked at me. Seeing my lack of response, Mattie deflated.

"Well, it was new to me!"

"Sorry," I replied. "I just thought everyone knew about this kind of thing."

"Apparently not me. I also didn't realize how mainstream it is. There's, like, lots of stuff online. We need to talk about some things, like a safeword."

"Oh," I hadn't thought about that. Mattie had never done anything that scared me, so it never occurred to me that we needed one.

"And we should talk about what each of us likes and doesn't like."

"Okay, that makes sense," I replied. "Where do you want to start?"

"Well, let's start with a safeword. If I ever do something you're not comfortable with, you just say this word and I will stop immediately." She was so serious.

"I don't know, what do you suggest?" I asked.

"Something that we would never mistake or would likely to be used during sex, like... 'pineapple'," Mattie suggested.

"What if we're using a pineapple?" I said, trying to lighten the mood. She slapped my shoulder lightly.

"Silly! Okay, so 'pineapple' is our safeword," she stated then looked back at her screen. "Now, are we in a full time dom/sub relationship or just during sex?"

"What do you mean, full time?" I asked.

"Well, apparently most people only do the dominant/submissive thing in the bedroom," she began. "But some do it full time. Some are even in a Master/slave relationship."

I was getting warm and I didn't know why.

"Wh..what's the difference? Full-time vs. master/slave?" I asked. Mattie was quiet for a while reading.

"I'm not really sure," came Mattie's eventual response. "There seems to be some talk about ownership and collars, but other than that, it seems like just a more hard core version of the full time thing."

She was reading through the site, so I kept quiet again.

"Oh, wait," she blurted. "Some Master/Slave relationships apparently don't have a safe word. Wow, that sounds a little scary to me."

"Yeah," I answered, but a part of me understood the appeal of being completely owned without any recourse. If you trusted your Master - or Mistress, I corrected myself, then it could be wonderful.

"So," Mattie got my attention again. "Do you want me to be your dom all the time or just when we're, you know, doing it?"

This was a really hard question. I wanted Mattie to be my whole world. I wanted her to take me over and make every decision for me. But we were still in highschool, still living in our parents' houses. I knew what I wanted, but I didn't know if it would be possible.

"Can we?" I finally said, looking at Mattie longingly. "It's not like we're living together." Then it occurred to me that I wasn't thinking about what Mattie wanted. "Do you even want to?"

She looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"I kinda do," she replied. "I get a thrill when you do what I say, especially when it's something naughty." Then, after a short pause, "As long as you like it. I wouldn't enjoy it if I didn't know you were having fun with it too."