All Comments on 'How I became a Pet'

by LandParkWriter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MrX1869MrX186910 months ago

I lovely story. I am sorry for your lost.

I hope one day you find someone, that can take you for a long walks.

As am sure you are a very good girl

DjEtlaDjEtla10 months ago

You were kind to leave a comment on one of my stories. Thank you. I had to check out some of your work. Wow, this is a good story. It has really sweet parts, and bittersweet parts. It's cute at the pet store -- how she's so nervous but also turned on and intrigued. I like the little anecdote about how she raised her hair, expecting the collar. Instead he unzipped the dress and she just rolls with that. There are sweet little details like this throughout. I'm glad this character had this experience. It seems to have been overall pleasant for her and a way to try out some parts of her sexuality in fun & safe play. I'm sure it was very nice for Dave. Life can deal out tough times and hardships – the pleasant and sweet moments of connection can be rare and precious, and worth treasuring. Thanks for posting this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLandParkWriter@LandParkWriter
Just another writer trying to find the words to express the things that run wild in my head.