How I Became a Porn Star Ch. 01

Story Info
A multichapter story of an experience I had.
5.5k words
4.25
22.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The start of my adventure

By Synthia Foxworth

It was another typical Saturday night at home. Michael, my husband, was lying on the bed naked; his body was glistening with sweat and his cock softening and covered with a mix of his cum and my pussy juices. I lay next to him, my head on his chest and my hand idly running down his inner thigh while his cum slowly leaked out of my freshly-fucked pussy. On the eighty-inch television screen in our bedroom, a young blonde girl with large breasts and barely eighteen was sucking on a large black cock, while another was punishing her asshole from behind. Three other black men were standing by, either playing with her breasts, or waiting their turn at her pussy, ass, or mouth. She seemed to be enjoying it, or at least was doing an admirable job of faking it as her pussy, jaw and ass were stretched to the limit. As I watched her, I could feel my pulse racing and the familiar tingling in my nether regions starting again.

"She really looks like she is having fun, doesn't she? I think I'd like to try that sometime." My hand moved back up Michael's leg and was now gently massaging his cock, feeling it twitch and start swelling up again.

He looked down at me, as he ran his fingers through my hair, our eyes back to the porn movie on the screen. "You want to be in an interracial gangbang?" he asked, curiously as he felt himself becoming aroused at the idea. "You've had black men before, and been in a gangbang."

I shook my head no, still playing with his cock and draping a leg over his, then replying, "No...what I mean, is I'd like to do a porn movie. Be the star in one and have all the men fucking me on film. I think it would be fun. I wouldn't want it published or anything. It's not like we need the money, and I sure don't want guys gawking when we go or asking for an autograph when we go out. It would just be something for us to watch later and enjoy." I kept stroking his cock, now at its full length of 8" and thick enough that I could barely get my hand around it.

Michael moaned a bit, enjoying the handjob, then said, "Yeah, you would look good surrounded by men with huge cocks, all taking their turns fucking you and pumping you fill of cum. You know; you do have your birthday coming up. Let me see what I can do about your fantasy. But for now, I have something else for you to do for me...".

I felt his strong hand on the back of my head, gently but firmly pushing my head lower, and I instinctively opened my mouth and took his cock in, tasting his cum and my pussy juices on it as I watched the young blonde actress in the porn movie open her mouth and take a big load of cum on her tongue.

Thursday came around, and my hubby arrived back home from work, giving me a kiss and carrying in some papers. He put his suit coat on the back of the chair, and took off his tie. He had a look of frustration on his face, then said, "I hate to break it to you, but I have to be in Los Angeles in the morning. Our tech presentation got bumped up a week, and we have to get our proposal in before the weekend, or the foreign contract will have to be pushed back six months. I know it's your birthday weekend, but I promise to make it up to you when I get back next week. Do you think you can hold out that long for me to get back?"

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I gave him a deep kiss, then smiled, "Of course, silly! They didn't make you the tech CEO because you put off what needed to get done. We can celebrate when you get back. It will only be a few days. When do you have to leave?", I asked.

Michael pulled me in, rubbing my back, and then letting his hand run down to my ass, giving it a squeeze, saying, "I have a car coming early in the morning to pick me up. The flight time is 5 am, so I arranged a limo to come get me so you don't have to get up so early. Sleep in and I'll call you when I land. You are such a gem, Synthia!"

I let out a little moan as my hubby massaged my ass cheeks, then I kissed him again, "I don't mind driving you to the airport, but I understand that you need to get there early. I'll still get up early to go to the gym and go for a run. Let me help you get packed."

We got his suitcase packed up with a few days' clothes and shaving kit, then set aside the bag and went out to dinner. When we returned home, I poured Michael a glass of his favorite scotch and I knelt in front of him, taking out his cock and giving him a slow blowjob until he came in my mouth and watched me as I swallowed down his load, kissing his cock head, licking up the last few drops of cum. Looking up into his eyes, Michael smiled his approval as he finished up his drink and led me into the bedroom, where he laid me on my back with my legs wide and expertly licked on my clit and pussy until I came, shuddering as my orgasm washed over my body, making my skin flush and little electric shocks course through me. Michael then flipped me over onto my knees and pushed my head down towards the bed, a favorite position of mine. My pussy and ass were wide exposed to him, and I felt vulnerable as he had full access to either fuck me in the pussy or asshole. With his strong hands on my waist, I reached back to spread my ass cheeks wide, and felt the bulbous head of his cock teasing my wet labia as I moaned out in pleasure. He pressed forward in one firm motion, driving his cock deep into my soaked pussy, causing me to cum again.

"Oh...god....that feels so good...I came again....for you...yesss." I moaned out as my vaginal muscles clamped and gripped his cock. For another fifteen minutes, my husband pumped his cock deep into my pussy, slapping his balls against my pussy lips and causing me to cum again twice more. I could feel him quickening his pace, and knew he was about to cum in me. With a final deep thrust that felt like it was rearranging my internal organs, he gave a deep grunt and I felt his cock twitch as my pussy was flooded with warm cum. He held his cock deep inside me, letting his orgasm subside, then finally he slowly withdrew, smiling as a stream of white cum ran out of my well fucked pussy and down my inner thigh.

I turned around, dutifully putting his wet cock into my mouth and licking and sucking it clean for him. I know he loves the sight of my sucking his cum from his cock right after he has fucked me, and I willingly enjoyed doing it, savoring the combined taste of his cum and my pussy juices. Satisfied his cock was sparkling clean, and now only covered with a shiny layer of my spit, Michael bent down, kissing me deeply, saying, "I love you, Synthia. I must be the luckiest man on Earth." I melted into his arms and we both soon fell asleep.

Morning came and I awoke around 5 am to an empty bed. I had slept through Michael getting up and catching the limo to the airport. I silently wished I had woken up with him to give him a blowjob before he had to leave for his flight, but knew it would only have made him late for the plane. Stretching and putting on a t-shirt to cover my naked body, I padded into the kitchen for something to drink and to start the coffee machine. I looked over to the granite kitchen island, and noticed a black box sitting on it, with an envelope on top. Curiously, I opened the envelope, and unfolded the handwritten letter, reading it aloud.

"Syn," it said, "I thought about your desire to get filmed in a porn movie. I made a few phone calls to some friends, and have set up a shoot for you later today. Open the box, and you will find everything you need. I have set up a few rules for you to follow though, and need you to agree to them completely. Trust me; you will enjoy it very much. First, you are to wear only what is inside the box I left for you. There is a small travel bag in there as well. That is the only bag you will need to take with you. Second, when you are with the director, you will address him as 'sir', and do as he asks, or demands, of you. Anyone else you meet today you will address as 'sir' or 'mistress'. Third, inside the box is a smaller box. Do not open it until you have landed. Yes, you will be on a flight today, and you will have a limo picking you up at 7am. Don't be late! Fourth, you are to only drink liquids until you are finished. Water, coffee, and wine are ok, but nothing else. I love you, and know you will have a wonderful birthday fantasy."

I reread the note, feeling my heart racing, and looked over at the clock on the oven. It read 5:20. I had less than two hours to get ready and board a flight to who knows where! I set down the letter, and opened the large, black box. Inside was a short, cocktail dress, new 4" black heels, a pair of Bordelle thong panties, a first class airline ticket to Las Vegas, a small travel bag, and a purple butt plug with a note attached that said, "Put me in now!" The travel bag also had a note, reading, "Do not open until you get to Vegas." Picking up the box, I hurried back to the bedroom and laid the box on the bed and hopped into the shower to clean up from last night's love making. After showering, I took out the butt plug, applied a generous amount of lubricant on it, and pressed it firmly into my ass, feeling it pop past my sphincter muscle and lodge into place. It was a medium sized one, and while I knew it was there, it wasn't so uncomfortable as to be painful. I quickly slipped into the outfit my husband had picked out, applied my makeup, and brushed my hair. I felt as ready as I would be, so I headed back downstairs.

My belly rumbled with hunger, and I went to the fridge to grab some yogurt and fruit, when I remembered Michael's instructions to not eat anything. Keeping to his wishes, I made myself a cup of coffee, hoping the caffeine would stave off my hunger for a bit. A bit before 7am, the security camera showed a limousine pulling up to the front of the house, and again the butterflies in my belly were fluttering. I took a deep breath, grabbed my purse and the travel bag and left the house for the airport. The drive was uneventful, and the driver seemed content to keep to himself, only occasionally stealing glances in the rearview mirror. I doubted he would have been in on the details of my trip to Vegas; I was just another passenger to be taken to some destination. As we pulled into the airport departure area, the driver got out to open my door for me. I looked into my purse to give him a tip when he replied, "No need, ma'am. It has all been taken care of. Enjoy your weekend." Curiously, he gave an almost knowing smile, as if he knew better what this weekend held in store for me than I did.

I moved through ticketing, picking up my first class boarding pass, and, having no bags to check, I headed to security, nervously hoping the security agents wouldn't pull me aside for whatever was packed in my travel bag, or that the butt plug tightly wedged in my ass would set off the metal detectors, I breathed a sigh of relief when I was allowed to pass through with no further scrutiny. When it came time to board, I took my seat in first class next to a window. A large, balding businessman took the seat next to me, giving me a smile and more than a momentary glance. I'm sure he was thinking to himself that he had struck gold, sitting next to an attractive redhead with large breasts and who was unencumbered with a spouse or boyfriend.

The flight attendant soon passed by, offering us some preflight refreshments. The gentleman next to me ordered a rum and Coke, and I accepted a white wine. I asked the young flight attendant, "Would it be possible to get something to eat? I'm starving." She gave me a wide smile, and winked, saying, "You wouldn't want to ruin your appetite now, would you? I'm sure you will have something to eat after we land in Las Vegas." Was it possible she knew I was going to be in a porn shoot, and that I was given specific instructions to not eat anything? I simply nodded, and sipped on the wine.

The businessman introduced himself as Jake, and was heading to Las Vegas for a real estate meeting. I was evasive in my responses, simply saying I was going to Las Vegas to meet with some friends for the weekend. I think he would have been shocked to know the plans that were put in place for me, and that I would be in a porn movie shoot. As we landed, he slipped me his business card, and said if I was free this weekend, to give him a call and we could meet up for dinner, or whatever. I gave him a noncommittal smile as I grabbed my travel bag and departed the plane.

Once in the terminal, I headed to a secluded area to find a restroom. Picking a stall towards the end, I opened the travel bag to see what other contents and instructions might be inside. On top was another note in my husband's handwriting. It read: "Syn, I hope you have been a good girl and you are now reading this note at the McCarran Airport in Las Vegas! Everything has been arranged, and I promise you a fun weekend. First off, you can take out the butt plug that you have had up your ass for the past few hours. Inside the bag, you will find a larger plug and a tube of lube. You need to work that one up your ass and keep it in place until instructed to remove it. It is going to be more uncomfortable for now, but you will thank me later. There is also a fake student ID card in the bag. This will be your new identity for the weekend. There isn't a strict script on how you are to act, so let your imagination run wild. Finally, there will be another limo waiting for you at the arrivals area. You will recognize the driver. Again this is your fantasy weekend, so push it as far as you are willing to go. I love you, and can't wait to be together again. Your loving husband, Michael."

I looked into the small bag and there was a photo ID card with my picture and showing it was from Tannersville Community College. I'd never heard of it, but interestingly, it showed my age to be 22. I looked around the bag again, and it had a travel toothbrush, toothpaste and some red lipstick. There was also another small tube of lubricant and a much larger rubber butt plug. This one had to be at least three inches in diameter at the base. Hubby and I had played with plugs, dildos and vibrators, but this one looked larger than any we had used before. I ran my fingers along the length, then mustered up the courage to fulfill my fantasy weekend. Sitting on the toilet, I reached down and gently pulled the smaller plug out of my ass, feeling a moment of relief as my sphincter muscles began to tighten again. Taking the opportunity to void my bowels before putting the new plug in, my mind raced as what lay in store for me. I tossed the used plug into the trash can in the stall, and applied a generous amount of lubricant to both my asshole and the plug, I began pushing it firmly into my tight ass. It took a few minutes as I needed to reapply the lube again, but I was finally successful, seating it tightly into my ass. I straightened my dress, then left the stall, taking a moment to reapply the new lipstick and brush my hair.

I felt I was visibly walking funny as I could feel the butt plug inside of me, but no one seemed to notice.

The late morning sun was bright and warm on my skin, as I walked out of the terminal, scanning the sea of taxis, ride shares, and limos. I spotted a tall, black man wearing a black suit and wearing a chauffeur's hat, holding a sign that simply said, "Miss Foxdale." Walking over to him, I smiled and said, "Hi...I'm Synthia Foxdale. I'm guessing you are my ride?"

The driver nodded, saying, "Yes, miss. Please mind your head as you get in." He held the door open for me, and as I peered into the back seat of the limo, I saw an older man sitting to the far side of the seat. He smiled and patted the leather seat next to him, saying, "Miss Foxdale. So nice to meet you. Please get in. I'll fill you in on the way." I took a deep breath, then got in the back with the stranger.

We pulled away from the airport and he offered me a bottle of water. "I'm Vernon Chambers, executive producer of 'Fantasy Films Unlimited'. I read your application to star in one of our movies, and was quite impressed with you. Before we go any further, I have a standard contract for you to sign. Nothing out of the industry norm, I can assure you. All pretty much boilerplate stuff. You can read over it if you want, but our time is limited." He handed me a stack of papers and a pen and watched expectantly as I glanced over it. There were several paragraphs about liability, injuries, and rights to materials. Honestly, it would have taken a lawyer half a day to digest everything that was in it, so with trepidation, I signed the last page and handed it back to him.

Grinning ear to ear, Vernon laughed, and said," See? I told you; standard stuff. Now, I'm going to conduct an interview with you while we take a drive to the location for the shoot. And, of course, the interview will be recorded. All perfectly legal and for our protection. Plus, the fans love that kind of stuff. So, let's begin!"

Mr. Chambers touched a small remote control, and the screen between the driver's compartment and the passenger compartment closed, blocking out the driver from us. I noticed several cameras mounted throughout the back of the limo as small red lights winked alive. I sat facing the producer, nervous, but thrilled all the same.

"Miss Foxdale...Synthia, can I see you ID card, please? We need to make sure you are of legal age to be here with me now," said Vernon. I slid the fake ID out of my purse, handing it to him as he scrutinized it closely, before holding it up to one of the cameras. He went on, "It says you are 22 and a community college student, and from your application you indicated you were wanting to make some more money to help pay for your studies. What exactly are you studying, Synthia?"

Playing along with the fantasy, I replied, "I'm studying to be a nurse. I really like helping people and want to be able to complete my degree."

Vernon nodded, saying, "Well, we certainly want to help you achieve your goals. I'm sure there are many men and women watching that would like to have your skilled hands on their bodies. You indicated on your application that you wanted to make as much money as possible to fund your studies and in the adult film industry, there are a few ways for you to do that. One, is to fuck a lot of men over a long period of time, or doing soft porn scenes. The pay isn't as good, of course. The other way is to do more...extreme...sexual acts, and that pays quite a bit better. Are you interested in that, Synthia?"

My pulse quickened as I nodded yes, softly replying, "Yes, sir. I need the money for tuition so I can finish my degree. I'm willing to do what it takes to achieve that."

"Right, right. That is what we had all hoped to hear, dear girl," said the producer. "Now, I'm going to ask you several questions, and I want your honest answer. This will help gauge the scenes we might prepare for you later today. Now, can we assume you are not a virgin? Today won't be the first time you have seen a man's cock?"

I smiled, blushing, and said, "No, sir. I'm not a virgin. I've had sex before, and more than once." I felt myself getting wet as I answered the questions to a stranger, and to whoever would be seeing the filmed interview.

"Excellent, Synthia. Filming a virgin on her first shoot can be... challenging. It can make her a lot of money, but not everyone is as up to it as they think." Vernon adjusted in the seat a bit more, adjusting one of the cameras so it was zoomed in on my face and continued. "So, not a virgin. Have you sucked cock before? Swallowed cum? Had anal sex? Had an interracial partner? Had sex with more than one partner at a time? Had a bisexual or lesbian sexual encounter? Done a DP? Ass to mouth? Been in a gangbang?"

Each question was more graphic than the last, and I felt was designed to not only shock me, but to see if I was aroused by it. "Yes, I've sucked cock before, and swallowed cum. I like it, actually. I've had anal sex a few times, but never been with an interracial partner." I lied on that last question, but it seemed a rather small omission in comparison to presenting myself as a 22 year old college student. I continued, "I've not done those other things...DP, ass to mouth, gangbang...but I'm willing to do whatever is expected of me."

12