All Comments on 'How I Became a Porn Star Ch. 01'

by PrincessSyn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Good start to your story, must be a lot of women's fantasy to star in their own porn movie and getting well fucked by a group of extremely well-hung studs, until they are orgasmed out and left with a sore pussy, arse and a bellyful of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Was good, but.....

Nice story, a good start. BUT.....I hate multiple chapters....you could have easily just continued and given us more.....not sure I'll follow this more than one more chapter. After that, it becomes just too much to keep up with given all the stand alone stories that get posted here.

chr1890191chr1890191over 2 years ago

Great start. Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start, please continue with her having sex with more and more men, firstly on set, and after all, on and offset, just because she is a complete whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is a fantastic theme and a pretty excellent start. I think that this girl will gradually increase the slutness of Synthia, first with scenes one on one, then with two, three, and DPs. After that, she will perform one scene with five guys in a small gangbang. Then, she is completely addicted to group sex and multiple partners.

Her husband would call her every day, asking her if she was having a good time, just to hear her tell him of her awakening in depravity.

Then, after two or three small gangbangs, the porn company decides to have a wrap party. Eventually, she finds out that she is the spirit of the party. There are almost no other female pornstars there beside her. Instead, the room is full of male actors (some already fucked her, but many new faces), besides the filming crew and some unknown (99% men). The director tells her that it’s like a tradition for newcomers to take care of the crew after the 10 first scenes. Suddenly she is terrified but also highly aroused by the situation. After all, there are almost 40 men in the room? Or maybe more? What would her husband think of this? Besides, they never agreed on fucking offset. Would he approve that or leave her?

Although she is apprehensive about the whole situation, three male actors (that have already performed with her) are dancing and teasing her all the time. She is too horny and eventually loses her mind in what becomes a massive gangbang.

20 hours after that, her husband is extremely worried about her. Finally, after more than 20 missed calls, he activated the GPS device on her mobile to reach her. Finally, he gets to the porn studio warehouse. The corridor is filled with beer empty cans and bottles. The music is loud. Some guys are half-naked, only wearing shorts and sleeping on the floor or on the front sofa. He keeps walking the corridor and enters the main warehouse just to find his beloved wife on fours on a mattress taking a DP with two BBC, one in each hole. There are other two BBC on her front, and she is sucking one and the other. But there is more. There is a huge line of men, most black, still waiting for a turn on her holes.

Longshnks69Longshnks69over 2 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait for the next chapters.

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 2 years ago

A great story Syn. Can't wait to read the rest of the story. :)

Amiable69Amiable69over 2 years ago

An excellent first chapter. Well done! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Are you going to finish the story? I would love to see where it goes. Does she just do the one film for private use or does she like it so much she decides to make it a new career?

hof_yamhof_yamover 1 year ago

GREAT STORY, CONTINUE WITH MORE, WITH MORE DETAILS OF THE BLACK COCK IN HER PUSSIE..

Patricia169Patricia1697 months ago

i wished i was Synthia omg

Patricia169Patricia1696 months ago

super hot story !

hof_yamhof_yam6 months ago

perfect story pllease continue!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrincessSyn@PrincessSyn
56 Followers
I'm 36 years old, 5'4", fit body, 32D breasts, shoulder length red hair and green eyes. I'm married, but we swing, and I enjoy being a sub for hubby. Fantasies and turn ons are group sex, hubby having me fuck strangers, and being dominated. I WILL NOT post real pics of me, so ...