How I Became a Sex Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
A young Blonde is forced likes it starts fucking like a slut.
7.2k words
4.44
68.2k
40
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella vaguely remembered Harry and Mike on either side of her, carrying her down the basement steps. She also remembered Harry's concerned face above hers as she blinked hazily at his ceiling, before drifting off into total darkness.

Ella came to that night a few hours later. Her pussy was crusted with dried semen, and had the pleasant buzz of a recent fucking. She was naked under the sheets of Harry's bed. The photoshoot was a blur that came back to her in pieces at a time. She had erotic, dreamlike memories of Mike penetrating her.

As she stirred, she noticed Harry next to her on his laptop. Looking at his screen, the color drained from her face. She realized he was on a porn website, watching a video of her getting fucked by Mike; and he was masturbating to it.

On the screen, she watched as Mike's thick erection thrusted in and out of her smooth young pussy, her stomach did a flip and her heart sped up when she saw she was clearly semi-conscious at best in the video. Mike was smiling and moaning, and his large belly rubbed against her as he fucked her. He had one of her legs up on his shoulder so the camera could see every inch of him violating her, over and over. Seeing this, she was filled with both heightened disgust and arousal. Looking at the views she saw there were hundreds already, as well as comments. She felt a sinking feeling knowing strangers were masturbating to her getting fucked by a gross old man.

However, Ella also started to feel aroused and curious. She rustled, trying to see what they were saying in the comments section, and Harry noticed her stir. He stopped masturbating, and slammed the laptop shut, trying to hide his erection.

Ella decided to play it off, "You know if you wanted to have sex you could have just woke me up."

Harry laughed nervously. Ella could tell he was searching for something to say about the photoshoot, anxiously wondering how much she remembered.

"Hey baby," she smiled, pretending to do a little stretch, "I think my photoshoot got cut short with Mike, We had some drinks, and I must have dozed off. I hope before my nap we got some good ones."

Harry's face was visibly relieved.

"Oh yeah," he said quickly, "He showed them to me, they came out good, I can show them to you, but first-" He then pulled the sheet off his erection, "-what were you saying about how I just needed to wake you up?"

He grinned climbing on top of her and pressing his hard penis against her through the sheets. Ella was amused, she assumed he was trying to fill her with cum so she wouldn't "discover" the dried semen on her from Mike. Ella was already aroused from watching the video of Mike fuck her without her consent, so Harry found a wet and willing hole when he pulled up the sheets. He let out a groan as his erection slid into her. He started very gently fucking her in missionary, smiling down at her.

Ella, finding his direct eye contact a little intense, closed her eyes. She then grabbed his buttocks and started working his cock inside her with her hips. She was turned on by feeling his taunt rear gyrating under her grip. She imagined Mike's old man cock fucking her over and over and she started breathing heavily. Harry started thrusting faster, clearly turned on by her.

"You like that? Huh?" he gasped excitedly as their hips worked together.

With her eyes still shut, Ella continued fantasizing about Mike, she realized that now both Harry and Mike had inseminated her, it was possible either one of them could have impregnated her. Thinking about how they were breeding her caused her to let out a little moan in pleasure that set Harry over the edge.

"Fuck..fuck...!" he said gasping, his eyes flickering in ecstasy.

Harry then collapsed on top of her while he orgasmed. He lay there, his penis moving inside her involuntarily every few seconds as he recovered from his ejaculation.

As Ella basked in the closeness she felt to Harry in that moment, his member deep inside her. She thought about how she felt an excitement about helping him pay off his debt to Mike. The idea that Harry had pimped out her pussy and sold it to Mike was unbelievably sexy to her. She was starting to get turned on by the idea of Harry making money by selling her pussy to other men. She flushed recalling Mike talking about an idea for a party, where men would come to fuck her. The way they talked about her pussy so casually, like it was an object that belonged to Harry, thrilled her with sexual excitement.

Harry sat up on his knees and pulled his penis slowly out of her. Taking his cock in hand, he carefully rubbed the head of his dick on her pussy, spreading his semen around her vulva, circling around her clitoris.

"Marking your territory?" Ella teased.

"Something like that..." Harry smirked, "You should probably shower, you really are a cum dumpster." He said as he pushed her legs away from him and plopping down on the bed.

"Omg you're the worst" Ella said attempting to smack him as he laughed. But before she could hit him, he grabbed her hand, and trapping it against him, forced his mouth onto hers, pressing a hard kiss onto her lips. Ella felt a wave of affection wash over her, and she decided that Harry really must care for her. She was overcome with a desire to help him get back on his feet, and felt pleasure in imaging him counting money that he would earn by selling her.

During the next few days, Ella kept waiting to hear news about the party Mike had discussed. Every time she has a flashback of Harry selling her to Mike to make his rent, her panties would become soaked with how wet her pussy would get. But after a few days, she started to feel like the party would never happen. In fact, she felt like she may not actually like it if it did happen. She already had started to have mixed feelings about Mike fucking her without her consent. She would feel waves of arousal, and waves of regret. Especially thinking about how the encounter was immortalized on the internet forever, with no way for her to take it down, her humiliation for all to see, laugh at and cum to.

Ella had just come through the back door of Mike's house, which led into the kitchen. Hearing her come in, Mike came out from his bedroom, which was adjacent to the kitchen. This was the first time she had been alone with Mike since he had forced her to fuck him on camera. Ella felt her vagina grow in preparation to be penetrated and her nipples harden at his greeting. Her heart beat a little faster when she saw the eager look on his face.

"Heyy! Good to see you. Good to see you..." He came over to her quickly, and grabbing her waist, planted wet kisses on both of her cheeks, his stubble scratching her soft face, and the strong scent of his cologne overpowering her. Ella felt his thumbs working on her hips, and his large stomach pressed against her body. He let her go somewhat reluctantly, but stood very close to her, clearly wanting to keep her there in the kitchen.

"Soo, did Harry show you the photos?"

"Mhm," Ella said somewhat distantly, "Yeah, I loved them."

Harry had shown her some of the photos from the shoot, just up to when she took her top off. There were several photos of her breasts on display as she sprawled on the couch, but none without her panties, and none where Mike started to violate her. However she knew that somewhere on the internet, men were touching themselves looking at them perhaps as they spoke.

Ella felt a mixture of arousal and nervousness around Mike. He was licking his lips and obviously attracted to her. But his behavior was also making her feel uneasy. Next to him, smelling him, it was easy to remember how full her pussy had felt while he violated her, she felt a thrill of disgust in her chest, but her pussy throbbed with the pleasure of the recent memory.

"Well it was nice talking to you!" Ella said as she pulled away, moving towards the basement steps.

"Right, right," Mike said distractedly, and he followed her to the stop of the steps.

Ella felt him watching her as she went down. She thought for a moment he might follow her, and she got a little scared. She got the feeling that now that Mike had been inside her, he had a feeling of ownership over her pussy. She then thought about how it was possible she might be pregnant at that very moment with Mike's child, and she squirmed. What had she been thinking?

At the same time, the idea of Mike impregnating her when Harry had obviously meant to stop her from getting pregnant by him excited her. Little did either of them know that they were pumping her fertile pussy full of their sperm risking fatherhood. Thinking of bearing Harry's child caused a rush of euphoria to wash over her. She hoped that if she did become pregnant, that he was the father. She was a little concerned, though it was true they had both cum inside her, since the night when Mike had fucked her, Harry had been back to using condoms.

Ella heard Harry coming in through the back door, and heard Mike walk over to greet him. She heard their muffled voices, and crept to the bottom of the stairs to listen, hearing Mike first.

"-So it's the first, you know what that means."

"I know...I don't have it, but you know I'll get it to you."

"I know you can. That's what I have in mind."

There was a pause.

"Is she here?"

"Yeah, I saw her on the way in. I was going to take her right then and there, but I wanted to talk to you first to make sure it was okay."

"Alright, but make it really strong, I don't want her to remember anything. And use a condom, the last thing I need is that bitch to get herself pregnant. I'm tryin' to get her on the pill."

"Well make sure you do, because I need to guarantee my boys that fucking her is safe. And by the way, since I have to wear a condom, I'm going to need a second fuck this month. Full rent is a full fuck."

"Yeah sure, I'll take care of it."

"You've got to start managing that slut of yours, Harry. I don't like condoms, and if this is going to be the arrangement, I want to fuck the way I want to fuck."

Ella tiptoed back to Harry's bed, her heart racing. She heard them moving about the kitchen, though their words were muffled now. While she had been incredibly turned on by them negotiating over her pussy. She felt a wave of feelings. She was proud of her man, and thought of him as her little entrepreneur, but she also had a trapped feeling that she couldn't quite place. Ella realized that Mike and Harry were most likely planning on drugging her again that night so that Mike could fuck her.

Ella scrolled on her phone mindlessly, trying to seem occupied. But was just filled with nervousness and excitement about what would happen next. About ten minutes later Harry came down. He had the same strange look on his face that Ella now began to correlate with him thinking about how to sell her pussy. He was holding two mojitos.

"Hey baby," Ella said softly smiling up at him, and Harry seemed to relax a bit.

"I got us some drinks," He said, carefully handing her the one in his right hand.

Ella took it and chugged it, she saw Harry staring at her grinning, in a slightly disturbing way when she put it down.

"That's a good girl..." He said, patting her head.

Harry took a sip of his drink, and then started to undress her. Ella felt the same buzzed feeling she had felt the day of the photoshoot, as Harry undressed her like a doll. She stared dreamily up at him. Harry didn't undress, but watched her. It seemed like he was unsure what to do, and Ella realized he wanted to make sure she was drugged enough before bringing Mike in. Ella faked a yawn, and closed her eyes. She felt Harry shake her a bit, then lift her arm and drop it. She kept her eyes shut and pretended to be asleep.

She felt Harry getting off the mattress and heard his footsteps out of the room and up the basement stairs.

Ella tried opening her eyes, she found she could look around the room, and move her hand a bit, but couldn't sit up. That's when she saw Mike above her. He was shirtless, his great belly, tan and hairy. He was rolling a condom onto his erection. She felt Mike's weight on top of her, his warm furry stomach resting on her. She felt his fingers push inside her.

"Hmm, a little dry," he scooped his fingers into a tub of K.Y. Jelly, and started deftly lubing up her vulva like someone who had done it many times before. "Thereee... We go." He said as he took his cock in hand and pressed the eager head against her hole.

"MMmmmm...that's a good little whore."

Ella felt his thick penis filling her pussy as he pushed it into her. She could feel the ridges of the head of his cock as his erection hit her pussy's walls. It thrilled Ella, thinking about how in Mike's mind, he was raping her pussy without her consent. She wondered if it felt especially good to Mike, knowing that he was taking her pussy by force, pussy that didn't belong to him.

Then suddenly, Mike withdrew his cock from her. She felt fumbling and heard him say, "Ya know what, fuck it. What Harry don't know, won't hurt 'em."

She felt mike rub his bare erection on her vulva as he searched for the hole again, she realized he had taken the condom off. He grabbed her legs and started pounding her, his great belly jiggling, and pressing on top of her. Ella caught site of them fucking in the floor length mirror and it turned her on. Seeing this ugly old man fucking a beautiful young girl like her. It flattered her, thinking about how Mike would never be able to fuck someone as young and hot as she was, unless it was by force like this.

Mike grabbed her by the waist and flipped her on to her stomach. He pulled her ass up and Ella felt his erection graze against her pussy from behind before he spread her cheeks. Pushing them forwards, he inserted his cock back into her. As he started fucking her pussy from behind, she felt his scrotum tapping against her clit with each thrust, and the warm heavy shelf of his belly on her lower back. Mike continued to grunt and groan as he fucked her, punctuating each insertion with a raw guttural exclamation. Mike then spat on his fingers, and reaching around her thigh, started rubbing her clitoris.

The feeling of Mike's perfect penis thrusting in and out of her, while her clitoris was being fondled was too much to bear. Her legs started shaking and she came explosively, pressing back into him, her pussy clenching and releasing his erection as it spasmed from her cumming. The thickness of his cock resisted against the involuntary squeezes, and she felt her ass gyrating on his cock begging him to cum inside her.

"Ahhh...fuckkk!" Mike quickly grabbed her ass and shoved it off his cock. He grasped his penis and started vigorously jerking it off. Hot semen sprayed across her back and into her hair. He squeezed the end of his dick and deftly massaged with a tight grip as the final spurts of semen leaked out in spasms.

Mike grabbed some tissues and cleaned up his semen quickly, cleaning her up like a sex toy he had just used. He then pushed Ella on her side, and she felt him lay down behind her.

Mike spooned her from behind and started fondling her breasts, his fingers gently massaging and tugging her nipples. Ella felt his erection, still wet from the juices of her pussy, pushing on her backside. He nibbled and kissed her neck softly, using a little of his warm tongue.

Mike was the best lover Ella had ever experienced. His thick cock, was a perfect fit inside of her. And every touch was expertly done and made her feel submissive and desired. She found herself fantasizing that it was Mike who would impregnate her with his seed, and that when he found out, he would make her his little housewife. Ella felt a twinge of ego, as should thought about how she was now fucking two men. She wondered, with pleasure if Harry would be jealous if she started seeing Mike. She also wondered if Mike would get jealous, or if he would continue to let Harry fuck her as well.

Ella started to drift off when she felt Mike rubbing his cock on her pussy as they spooned. He was thrusting it between her closed legs. Mike's continued disregard for her consent turned her on. She leaned into his thrusting, presented her pussy to him, she allowed herself to be penetrated by Mike's cock. Mike let out a groan, and started fucking her while they were spooning. Ella felt so loved and desired as Mike fucked away at her apparently sleeping form. She thought about how much Mike wanted her pussy, and it made her wild with excitement.

Ella heard Mike groan loudly, as he swirled his cock around inside her

"Fuck!" He pushed her roughly away from him, hot semen squirting onto her vulva.

He dug his fingers into her pussy

"Shit...fuck..." he said realizing there was cum inside her. He quickly grabbed some tissues and wiped her vagina. Ella felt her ego swell again, thinking about how Mike couldn't help but ejaculate inside her because her pussy was so good. She felt Mike's weight rolling off the bed, and she drifted back into a slumber.

Over the next few days, Ella decided to strategically mention to Harry that she was now on birth control. Ella hadn't actually started taking birth control, she had decided that she wanted to become pregnant by Harry. Harry was extremely pleased, and started fucking her without a condom right away, despite the fact that birth control would take longer than that to be effective.

Ella loved how whenever Harry wanted to have sex, her pussy was available to him. When he woke up, when he came home from a bad day at work, when they ducked away when company was over. Harry took her pussy whenever, and wherever he felt like it. Ella also felt pleased knowing that Harry didn't have to be burdened with a condom any longer, and would be able to ejaculate inside her as much as he wanted. Ella was a little concerned that she may become pregnant from Mike instead of Harry, but the risk also thrilled her. She also figured that since Harry's sperm was so much younger, and he filled her with it much more often, that the risk was little to none.

Ella started to hear Mike and Harry discussing a party Mike wanted to throw for a few of his friends. Ella was pleased to see how they were both attempting to be very casual about it, but were insistent that she join them. Ella reassured them she would be attending, much to the relief of both of them.

Ella was slightly concerned about what she had overheard Mike saying about how the men would be fucking her without condoms. Ella reassured herself however, that by the time the party came around, she would definitely be pregnant by Harry, and it wouldn't be cause for concern. Mike had also said that the men were clean, so she needn't worry about stds either. Besides, she told herself, Harry would be there the whole time to look out for her, like he did when Mike had enjoyed her. She trusted him completely.

As the day of the party approached, Harry began excitedly talking to her about a "work bonus" he was set to receive, and how he was going to spend it. She would smile and nod encouragingly as he discussed how he would buy several cartons of cigarettes, and new bed linins and little things he had been wanting. Every time he talked like this, he would then stop and smile at her, staring at her. She would giggle "What!" and he wouldn't answer, but kept on looking at her with a warmth that she soaked up like the sun.

On the day of the party, Ella was extremely nervous. She suddenly had an extreme fear that she might not yet be pregnant by Harry. The thought of many strange men fucking her also started to seem very scary, and she forgot what she initially thought was so erotic about it. She wondered feverishly if there was a way to get out of it. But she couldn't think of a way to do it without hurting Harry. He was relying on her, she couldn't betray him like that. Plus, she still wanted to help him in any way she could. She resolved there was nothing to do but go through with it.

12