How I Became a Sex Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella picked up a pregnancy test on the way to Mike's house. As she sat on the bus, she wondered why she had been so confident that she was pregnant by now. She reassured herself that if all else failed, she could still take plan B after tonight.

Ella was so deep in thought, that she only now noticed a homeless man on the sparsely seated bus was staring at her. She had seen him before on the bus route that both her and Harry took to Mike's house. She had complained to Harry that he creeped her out, but Harry always laughed and dismissed him as harmless, saying he knew him, and had given him cigarettes on occasion. The homeless man had straggly, silver hair that was uncombed and unwashed, and he was unshaven. He had the type of sucked in mouth that told you he was missing quite a few teeth, which was verified when he grinned at her and winked. This also revealed a large wet tongue hardly contained by his few remaining teeth.

It was then that she realized that under his large knee length parka, he was masturbating. Ella froze, and blushed realizing he had been staring at her revealing top, which showcased her cleavage and displayed the shape of her nipples as her breasts bounced on the shaking bus. She quickly covered herself in her sweater, but the homeless man continued to grin at her and stroke himself underneath his coat. She was thankful that her stop came up just at this time, and she rushed quickly off the bus.

Ella tucked the bag with the pregnancy test into her purse as she walked around to the back of Mike's house and up the steps to the back door that lead into the kitchen. She didn't see any cars besides Mikes, and for a moment wondered if the party was happening at all. However on stepping into the kitchen, the house definitely had the atmosphere of a pre-cocktail party bustle. Mike and Harry were discussing something, as fast techno music played in the background.

Coming in from the living room, Mike looked pleased and in his element. Harry on the other hand, looked strained and anxious. Ella instinctually moved towards him to comfort him.

Before she could say anything he blurted, "Is that what you're wearing?"

Ella blushed. She hadn't been sure of how sexy she should dress, so she opted for a sexy top and jeans, obviously she had made the wrong choice.

Mike threw his hands up to calm Harry "She's fine! You're fine, I'm fine! Everything's fine!"

Harry seemed to accept this, but his face still held a cold look that somewhat frightened Ella.

"No cellphones!" Mike yelled as he grabbed Ella's purse from the kitchen table. "Party rules!" he said raising his eyebrows and taking the purse into his bedroom, where he lay it on his bed.

Ella's stomach immediately sunk. She rapidly tried to think of an excuse to retrieve the pregnancy test from her purse, but couldn't find one. She saw Mike quickly duck into the living room, and return with a mixed drink.

"Here! To take the edge off," He said to Ella warmly as he handed her the drink, "I'll make one for you too," He said eyeing Harry with a sterner look. "You need to relax," He said in a low tone as he thumped him on the shoulder.

Ella started to slowly sip the vodka and cranberry Mike had fixed for her. Despite Harry's lack of reassurance, Mike was making her feel at ease and safe. She was curious and wanted to be somewhat alert when the guests would start to arrive.

Ella quickly started to feel a buzz, just from the few sips she had taken. They must have made it very strong this time. Ella felt her ego being flattered thinking of all the trouble everyone was going through for a chance to fuck her. The drink had started to make her feel horny, and relaxed. Mike shot a quick look at Harry, and raising his eyebrows at him, he then took Ella's hand and led her into the living room.

Ella gazed around, it was quite dark, but there were several disco ball type of lights flashing. There was a drink table set up in a corner. In addition to the antique couch where Mike had fucked her during their photoshoot, there was now a large made up bed in the center of the room, and quite a few chairs scattered around. Ella also noticed that Mike's camera was on its tripod, set up next to the bed.

Mike walked Ella to the edge of the bed, and she sat down.

Mike turned to Harry, "Let's get her naked now, it will be easier than waiting for her to go out."

Mike took the drink from Ella's hand, and handing it to Harry, started to undress Ella. As Ella helped him take her shirt off, she noticed that Mike was fondling her as he removed her clothes, his hands stroking her breasts as she pulled her shirt over her head. As she stood up to remove her jeans, Mike slipped his hand down the front of her panties, and rubbed his fingers in circles around her clit, before popping a finger inside of her. Harry looked visibly uncomfortable but continued to watch Mike undress Ella. When Ella was completely naked, Mike ordered her to down the rest of the drink. Ella did as she was told, and then lay back on the bed drowsily.

From where Ella was propped up on the pillows of the bed, she could see into the kitchen. Ella heard the backdoor opening, Mike greeting someone, and then the sounds of lively conversation ensuing. She saw Mike run into his bedroom holding a coat. As he returned she saw him quickly count up a stack of bills, before pocketing them. This happened several more times, until the volume of the kitchen conversation rose, blending in with the techno music that was blaring. She saw Harry, standing back with his harms crossed, smoking a cigarette. Presently, she saw Mike clap his hands together for attention, and say "Well gentlemen!" Loudly, before gesturing them into the living room.

Several men filed into the room, pretending to look about, before glancing back at her, the obvious reason for them being there. They hung back, at the drink table, and made conversation, before meandering over to the bed. As they came up to the bed, drinks in hand, Ella started to feel turned on, she felt like an exotic animal in an exhibit they had all paid to see. She started to observe the men who were walking by her bed.

The first man she noticed, kept walking back up to the bed to look at her as the other men hung back. He was very tall and gangly, probably in his 40s. He had ginger hair, cropped short, but balding on top. He had a beak like nose, and his eyes were slightly too close together on his wide, clean shaven face.

Downing his drink, he went onto his knees next to the bed. He pulled Ella to him, until his head was between her thighs, and started licking her pussy. Ella moaned as his tongue flicked around her clitoris. He grinned at this, showing a set of long teeth, with sharp canines. He inserted his tongue into her vagina and wiggled it. Ella started playing with her nipples, and pressing her breasts together, moaning on the bed.

This activity, caused other men to come over to the bed to observe. Ella noticed that the room was much fuller than it had been earlier. Standing behind the man who was between her legs, she saw another man watching who was masturbating. He had his erection pulled over a pair of basketball shorts. He was wearing a graphic t shirt, that seemed slightly too small. His arms were thin, but his stomach protruded, causing a little shelf right above his erect penis. Thin, light brown hair covered his head. He had a patchy goatee, and very pale skin. Ella bit her lip at him, and she saw him stroke his cock a little faster, taking a step towards the bed.

Suddenly, she felt the man who had been licking her stop. Looking down, she saw another man was crowding him

"If you're not gonna fuck, let someone else have a turn."

An average height, but very overweight man pushed his way between her legs. His shirt was off, and his large torso was immense. It was mostly hairless, except for a patch of coarse curly grey hair on his chest. It was the same texture as the hair on his head, which was longer, and slicked back to the nape. He wore large glasses on a small nose, and his large double chin was clean shaven.

He had a severe look on his face, and Ella watched as he lifted his stomach with one hand, and using the other, guided his cock to her vagina. Ella felt the crushing weight of his large belly on her, his arms were on either side of her pinning her down, and he panted, starring down at her, sweat dripping off the ends of his hair and dropping onto her. He was so large, instead of thrusting, he seemed to jiggle his weight, causing his penis to rock inside her.

Flashes started going off, and Ella realized she was being photographed. Men crowded the bed now, and she could see the movement of many hands stroking their erections. With a groan, the fat man gave a final heavy thrust, and she felt his weight lifting off her, and his penis withdrawing out of her pussy. She felt a dribble of semen and squirmed in delight.

As the fat older man moved away, Ella saw the brown haired man she had seen masturbating earlier, move slowly towards her, he wasn't quick enough however, and the grinning red haired man was back between her legs, but this time, he was shirtless. His penis was thick, with the head of his penis being quite large. She felt him start to push the head inside of her, while the camera flashed.

"Uhnnnnn!" she moaned in pain, her eyebrows furrowing as his penis slowly moved into her tight hole. He pressed his cock into her as deep as it would go, pressing against her until his pubes brushed her vulva. "Ahhhh...!" She gasped as his cock hit the back of her cervix. Smiling down at her, he slowly withdrew it, and then forcibly rammed it back into her. She let out a loud moan, and this seemed to encourage him. He started to fuck her hard and fast. She felt a shot of pain each time his enormous erection completely filled her. She could do nothing but lay there as he fucked her.

Luckily for Ella, he came very quickly, moaning, as he pressed his ejaculating penis against her cervix, squirting his semen deep inside her. When he pulled out of her, her pussy was throbbing and feeling bruised. The brown haired man was quicker this time, and immediately went between her legs, and starting fucking her.

Ella relaxed. His cock felt good. She watched him as he lifted up his shirt, watching his cock slide in and out of her. Ella Then noticed he had a cell phone in his other hand and was filming. He lifted it above his head, to get both of them in the shot, and then focused on his erect cock thrusting into her soft pussy, before bringing it up to film her.

The idea of him filming himself fucking her, so he could masturbate to it later, or so he could show his buddies, turned Ella on completely. She started sucking on her finger, and gyrating against his cock. To egg him on. "Yeah, take my cock slut." He said smiling. She saw someone next to him give him a high five. That's when Ella felt a cock tapping on her lips. She turned towards it, and started suckling it.

"MMmmm..." she moaned as the man she couldn't see started fucking her mouth slowly.

Ella loved the feeling of getting her pussy fucked and her mouth fucked at the same time. She felt the cock inside her, thrust up wildly several times, as the ejaculate rushed out and filled her. She felt him slowly pulling out, and the head of his penis lightly touching her vulva, which was now covered in the semen of multiple men. Almost immediately, she felt another cock inside her, as another stranger she couldn't see started to fuck her.

The person fucking her face, held onto her hair and continued to fuck her mouth, thrusting harder, until tears streamed down her face from gagging. She then felt a rush of hot, salty semen squirting the back of her throat. Ella tried to swallow as best she could, with the stranger's cock still forcibly inserted into her mouth. She felt the semen trickling down the back of her throat.

Whoever was fucking her, pulled away, and a few seconds later she felt another cock being rubbed against her vulva. Ella loved the fact that someone had just fucked her and walked away without her seeing them at all. There was so much sperm being ejaculated into her, that is was continuously dribbling out of her vagina, and the mattress beneath her had a growing wet patch.

The cock in her mouth was abruptly pulled out. She felt movement on the bed, and someone put her hand on their erection. Ella started masturbating him. The man whose penis she was massaging, was very thin and wiry. He looked latino, and had a gaunt, sinewy look about him. He had a comb over, oiled down carefully over his large bald spot, and a thin black mustache. He had a nice size penis that curved upwards, and was moaning quietly with his eyes closed as Ella milked him.

Ella looked down to see who was fucking her, and saw a younger man. He was tall, and well built. He was lifting up an expensive looking dress shirt, revealing defined abs. His hair was overly gelled and spiked, and he was wearing sunglasses indoors, despite the darkness. The hand that held up his shirt, was adorned with an expensive looking watch. Ella flushed, feeling very attracted to this man. She felt unbelievably sexy that someone who looked like him was fucking her. He started to rub her clitoris with the thumb of his other hand. She started moaning softly, her pussy feeling dirty and used.

The wiry man with the comb over started slapping his cock on her face, and touching it to her mouth.

"Mmmm..." Ella said hungrily, mouthing his cock, and starting to suck it.

"Yeah...that's right baby...suck daddy..." he whined in a high pitched voice.

Ella felt the good looking man orgasming inside her, she tried to turn, but the man whose cock she was sucking pulled her head back to him.

"Yeah, that's right bitch...suck my cock..."

Ella felt a new pair of large hands on her thighs that gripped her, and yanked her down the bed. This caused the cock she was sucking to be pulled out of her mouth. Looking up, she saw an older black man. He had well-built shoulders and pecs, he wasn't exactly overweight but was out of shape. He had flecks of grey in his short black hair, and a round, clean shaven face. Flipping her around, she felt the head of his large penis pressing against her pussy, as he prepared to fuck her from behind.

The wiry man with the comb over was suddenly in front of her, and holding her head, forced it down on his penis.

"OOhhh...yeah..." he moaned as he led her head to his erection, and she started bobbing up and down on it.

Ella felt the older black man's penis gently pushing inside of her. He rocked his hips back and forth, pushing it in slowly before pulling it almost completely out. Each time, going inside her a little deeper. Ella started to relax at how gentle he was acclimating her to his cock. Feeling her relax, he slowly slid his thick black erection inside of her.

She let out a little moan, and she felt him again, rocking gently back and forth, moving his large penis inside her ever so slightly. Despite being inside her, he refrained from pushing the last inches of his cock into her pussy, as he was already filling her. He then began to pick up speed in his thrusts, until his black erection was quickly disappearing in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmm...girl, that white pussy so fine," He crooned, "That is some good pussy baby girl. You like that big black dick, huh?"

"Mmhmm!" Ella exclaimed as he thrusted into her from behind.

He chuckled, "You want this black man to cum in your white pussy, huh? You want black seed inside you?" He said as he gripped her ass with his hands, working her pussy on his cock as he fucked.

"Uh huh!" Ella moaned.

Ella felt him withdraw so just the large head of his black cock remained inside of her. She felt it buck as his ejaculate squirted inside her.

"Oooooo...that some good pussy...dat some good pussy," he exclaimed as he gently rocked his penis inside of her, before slowly withdrawing it, letting her tight pussy slowly push him out.

He gave her butt a warm smack, and she felt his knees lift off the bed. Before her pussy could recover, she felt another man's erection slip inside her from behind. Hearing the whining voice, she knew who it was before she looked. Looking over her shoulder, she saw the wiry man with the comb over, he was whining a low whine as he rapidly fucking her pussy.

"Ooohh...oohhh...oohhh...yeah slut...you like it."

Her repulsion of him, heightened her sexual arousal, and she heard herself moaning to excite him more.

"Mhhmm...uhuh...yeah..."

As Ella was being fucked, she noticed men crowded around the bed masturbating. She felt a hand grab her hair and a stranger held her head steady while he came on her face, before laughing and throwing her head down. She heard the constant click and saw flashing of light from cameras.

Ella heard the wiry man who was fucking her let out a few short quick moans, "OhHHh...Oh, Oh..."

She felt him wildly gyrating his cock around the inside of her as he orgasmed inside her. "Oh yeah bitch...take it whore."

As he pulled away, she felt someone flip her back over onto her back. Ella began to get extremely drowsy, she blinked several times, the techno music and the sounds of the party getting muffled. The edges of her vision turned black. She could tell someone was fucking her, and the last thing she remembered before blacking out, was the feeling of an erection being forced inside her repeatedly.

Ella felt a sharp pain in between her legs, and it roused her. Blinking, she realized it was someone fucking her. She saw the red haired man on top of her again, grinning and staring down at her intently. There were still men in the room but a significant amount of the men had left. The rest were chatting, drinking and watching Ella get fucked. She realized some time must have passed since she blacked out.

A man Ella didn't recognize was standing at the edge of the bed watching. He gestured his drink to the action and spoke, "Hey Dave, still goin'! What is this like, your 4th time? I fucked her twice, and I'm spent haha."

She turned her face away in shame, and was shocked to see Harry on the bed beside her; except there was a woman with him. They were spooning, facing her, fully dressed. The woman had long bright red hair, and her arms were covered in tattoos. Then, Ella realized, the woman's pants were pulled down to her thighs, and Harry was fucking her from behind while they spooned. Ella was too dazed, and still too drugged to react. Harry seemed to be enjoying watching Ella get fucked as he gently pumped his own erection into the red haired woman.

Ella could do nothing but watch helplessly as he orgasmed, panting and shuddering. The woman turned over her shoulder so they could kiss while he ejaculated inside her. Ella felt a sharp pang of jealously as she drifted back into unconsciousness.

Ella didn't wake again for many hours. When she finally awoke, she didn't immediately recognize where she was. She was wearing a robe, and was in Mike's bedroom. She had an intense throbbing between her legs and was very confused and groggy.

Ella saw her purse and grabbed for it. She pulled out the pregnancy test and quickly closed herself in the master bathroom. She sat down, waiting for the pee to come. The urine stung her raw, repeatedly gangbanged vagina. She clenched at first, stopping the urine stream and groaning a little, eventually forcing herself to keep going. Ella anxiously waited for the results to appear as butterflies filled her stomach. She blinked groggily in shock staring at the stick in her shaking hand.

12