All Comments on 'How I Became a Shared Wife'

by Carolyncumlover

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Happy WACC; happy slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was a GREAT story

Thank you so much for sharing with us. I know it’s easy to spice it up a little for the story, but anyone who has ever been involved with a “first time” sharing understands just how exciting it can be.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Lucky girl

And a very lucky wife to have spent 30 years with such a sexy, loving wife. I hope to hear of many adventures these two have shared.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Good Start

Nice start to describing your life as a shared wife. Tim fulfilled his role of the "best man" to the fullest. Continuing into the honeymoon. Did Tim do his special walk/carry over the threshold of your first house? Looking forward to more stories.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Welcome

I enjoy stories about first-time wife-sharing, but they tend to be incredibly repetitive. I don’t know if this is because first-time experiences just happen to have so much in commmon or if it’s simply a lack of imagination.

The wife is always a smoking-hot, middle-aged, exhibitionist with a submissive streak. The husband is always eager to show off his wife to other men — even good acquaintances. The third wheel is always tall, handsome, and hung like a bull.

The third wheel is usually invited to dinner or to stay overnight. There are always flirty comments and innuendos that the third wheel boldly proclaims right in front of the husband without worrying about offending him.

There is always incidental contact between the wife and the third wheel’s magically-instantaneous hard-on. There is always — ALWAYS — dancing. There is never any hesitation or second thoughts. No children around to cock-block. No performance anxiety. Screaming orgasms all around. No post-coital regrets.

I realize it’s all fantasy. No one wants to read about an unattractive third wheel with a tiny cock who has trouble getting it up, and a jealous husband who regrets sharing his wife with another man. Still, there is no reason why we can’t write a hot story that veers a little outside this predictable formula.

Welcome to Lit. Please don’t let my criticism discourage you from writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anytime Impo_65 the imposter

favors a story I know it's trash. Moving on. One Star.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Meh

For some reason these first-time-sharing stories are all the same. The wife is always a middle-ages, smoking-hot, exhibitionist with a submissive streak. Hubby is always eager to show her off. The third wheel is always tall, handsome, and with the biggest cock the wife has ever seen.

There is never any hesitation or second thoughts. All three go along with it as if it’s a foregone conclusion. There is always dancing involved. An instant erection making contact with the wife, which instantly intrigues her. Multiple orgasms all around. Everyone is happy. Never any regrets.

I understand it’s fantasy, and most people don’t want to read about the real-life complications that would ruin the fantasy. I just think you could write a first-time sharing story without sticking so close to the template.

Please don’t let my criticism stop you from writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

can't wait to read about the honeymoon and some of your more memorable experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
meh

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible story

I had to stop when his friend was described as being 9” long and 7” in circumference. There is no woman alive who would or could have sex with a freak like that. At least make your characters believable. 1*

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
That really couldnt have been more boring

but if indeed you are relating facts, job well done.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Seriously

Nine inches long and seven in circumference? At least try to make it a little bit believable. Even for a fantasy this is ridiculous.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
OK I guess, old worn out storyline needs more heat.in the telling

And by the way, Bukkake IS Humiliating.

twointriguedtwointriguedover 5 years ago
For a One-page Submission.....

....it was okay. Having shared my first wife on a few occasions, and knowing the lustful thrill and the anxious jealousy a husband feels while he watches another man impaling himself into his wife (or girlfriend), I found this story to be on the erotic side. I hope that Carolyncumlover thinks about enlisting the help of an editor to polish her stories up a little....adding commas here, hyphenating words there, correcting misspelled words. Can't hurt.

CarolyncumloverCarolyncumloverover 5 years agoAuthor
Nasty Snobs

It's so pathetic to read some of the nasty and snobby comments here. I just wanted to share a story about a real event in my life. I never claimed to be Ernest Hemingway, just a horny exhibitionist who thought that some guys might get off by reading about my experience. It was all about giving pleasure to others. If you think you're qualified to critique literature, go get a job at the New York Times' book review section. Otherwise please cool it. I don't think I'll bother posting any more stories here. I mistakenly believed that this site was all about having sexy fun, not a meeting of the Dead Poet's Society. Bye.

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 5 years ago
It all started innocently . . .

I really like this story ~ probably because, long ago, my life contains "almost" the same story. Thank you for sharing all this with us. Besides making me horny, you also made me smile.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Put it down as a learning experience, Carolyn

Unless as a first-time contributor you studied the Loving Wives category and its commentariat, the comments on your first story submission can come as a considerable shock. It happens to just about every author. As SwingerJoe said at the end of his (unusually critical) comment, "Please don’t let my criticism stop you from writing again."

Most importantly, write for yourself, not to please the LW commentariat. You can never please all of them anyhow -- there are several warring camps and if you please some you will alienate others.

Some authors write stories deliberately designed to cause the moral brigade to get their knickers in a knot. As I said in a comment to another story, "Somebody who goes fishing isn't doing it for the entertainment of the fish".

You say "I mistakenly believed that this site was all about having sexy fun". No, you were not mistaken -- the category definition includes the words "extra-marital fun". But surveys show that most people in Western society believe that having extra-marital fun is wrong. Surveys also show that lots of people are having extra-marital fun regardless.

That conflict between beliefs and behaviours is writ large in the Loving Wives commentaries on the Literotica website.

Lue

justrukinaroundjustrukinaroundover 5 years ago
I can relate...

Yeah Carolyn there are some pretty nasty comments on here but what you have to realize is most of those come from loner losers that never experienced the finer points of a full fulling sex life like you and by the way, I have also. They are so closed minded they can't even relate to what we are talking about. I can believe your story to the extent that I myself have experienced many things as well with my first wife of 18 years. Oh the stories I could tell that were born from reality. Just haven't gotten around to writing any yet but I might soon. I will tell you this much. My wedding night didn't just consist of just a threesome with the best man. It consisted of an all out gang bang. 8 men with my new bride while I played with 5 of the bridesmaids. Pretty wild huh?? Anyway, I thought it was a pretty good story and I for one wouldn't mind reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time.... well at least this lame story is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of my time.

What stupid pathetic nonsense wimp brainless disgusting tale!

1* for this crap.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
WOWEE!

Why not!....She has a horse and Donkey to satisfy Her sexually on the Honeymoon!....They're just jealous they have a Puppy Peenie Weenie....She's the lucky one!...... You Go Girl! ★★★★★ WOOF!

Story is Brilliant! See Ya!

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 5 years ago
loved it

I loved it Carolyn, Im looking forward to some more of your adventures, Im sure they wll be "inspiring" to say the least. I wish I was closer to Toronto to enjoy you first hand.

disregard the snarky, anonymous comments, they are needle dicks who are jealous....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well written story

i liked reading the story.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Consider it a learning expeience, Carolyn

All of us who made our first story submission in the Loving Wives category have been surprised by the comments, unless we have done considerable research into the LW commentariat and the things they say about stories.

Write for yourself, not for the commentariat. There is no way you can please all of them anyhow, because there are several camps. Please one lot and alienate the others.

Everybody's here for their own entertainment. Some get it writing stories. Some by criticising. Some by submitting stories and comments designed to cause the moral brigade to get their knickers in a knot. As I said in a comment to another story, "Somebody who goes fishing isn't doing it for the entertainment of the fish".

SwingerJoe concluded in his (unusually critical) comment "Please don’t let my criticism stop you from writing again." That's the advice you really should consider.

Lue

pooky12349pooky12349over 5 years ago
Shared Wife

Ya know something Carolyn? This site is full of shit heads who only come here to whine and bitch about anything and everything. And they stay anonymous, they won't write stories, or if they do, their stories are most likely pathetic and they don't have the balls for someone else to say anything bad about their stories. They're like Donald Trump, their egos are far bigger than their 1Q's and they can't stand criticism. So they go through this site and probably randomly pick a story so they can vent their hostilities. They're pathetic, just as bad as D. Trump.

I didn't have a problem with the story. If the grammar and stuff is really bad then I'll notice it, but otherwise I read on past it, mostly because I'm here to enjoy myself and not rake some author over the coals just because they forgot a comma or misspelled a word.

So, don't let those assholes bother you. A writer has to start somewhere and you've taken your first, and believe me, as a writer, I know that first step takes some really big balls. And to get them moving is not all that easy. Actually, that's probably all the whiners are here.

Best of luck to you!

Ted

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Carolyn don't listen to them. It's a hot story. Please write more. Tim

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Ps:

Something weird has happened to the comments. My first attempt disappeared. Then I got a message saying my second attempt was being 'moderated'. Then a whole raft of comments appeared at once. Strange.

Lue

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Exciting Read Hot Sex****

Thanks for sharing.

DominantYetServileDominantYetServileover 5 years ago
Lue

same thing here with the comments tonight. I feel a lot better now that I know it's happening to others, I was thinking I was in some kind of trouble and my account was on probation or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:lue

It appears the site is trying to control the comments. The moderators appear to review them before allowing them to be posted. Given the string of flaming comments by readers and one being banned for making them, this site decided to do something about it. I guess the reports to the administration by some readers is making a difference. It's about time, this category has become a cesspool of unnecessary complaining. It's always been my opinion that the category "loving wives" is too broad, and it seems readers are voicing their discontent because of it. Oh, well, it's up to the administration to police themselves and it appears they're finally doing it. (signed ML)

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
@ML

No, the site isn't screening comments, in general. If you've noticed, the spam bot is gone. No more "stretching of tiny holes," "seeking mature men," etc. The "moderation" is checking for external links in the comments and discarding the spam that has been cluttering the site. Good riddance.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Agree

Love that the annoying spam is gone. I think there are too many profane, personal attacks in the comments also. Respectful disagreement, as I often have with SJ, RR, and others, is one thing, but the personal attacks on specific individuals should be banned also. I believe that there is a board in Literotica for political discussion, so that has no place here either. Too many times comments veer away completely from discussing the story, and head off to personal attacks and political rants. Some of the most thoughtful comments come from anonymous posters. At the same time, some.of the worst comments also come from anonymous cowards. You can't have the good without the bad, and the ugly though. I try not to comment if I don't care for the story, but sometimes, like American Idol auditions, they're so awful that you feel the author needs to know so he won't waste anymore time. I don't think that you have to be a published author to comment, but you do need to read what you comment on. Also, the frequent writer's claim, I don't care what the readers say, I write for myself, and what I like. If that is true, email the story to yourself. If you post it, you're writing for me and the other readers. That makes your story fair game for praise or criticism. But not for personal attack on the author.

Justgr8Justgr8over 5 years ago
Hmm

Dear author, if you felt this story was a solid effort on your part, then be proud of your contribution. Pick the comments that you feel offer some useful feedback, as for the others, just try and laugh them off or turn comments off for good. I personally don't enjoy these type of stories, but would never want a true writer to quit over comments. Good luck and keep writing if you enjoy the experience.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
It's complex, 26thNC

You really do have to give authorship a try. Be brave. Put fingers to keyboard. Experience the impatience waiting after submission for it to be approved and published. Then to finally see it, wondering what sorts of comments it gets.

Some authors hope for praise. Some hope to provoke. Some (for reasons I don't understand) apparently just want to see it published, and turn off scoring and comments. Motives are complex but seeing it published is the aim.

26thNC, you say "Also, the frequent writer's claim, I don't care what the readers say, I write for myself, and what I like. If that is true, email the story to yourself. If you post it, you're writing for me and the other readers."

If I post it, I certainly hope that it will attract your attention, and I wouldn't be able to do that if I e-mailed my story to myself.

I have used my fishing example before in a comment on this story. The person going fishing does hope to attract the attention of the fish. But the motive is entertainment of the person doing the fishing, not entertainment of the fish.

Lue

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lue

I would love to write, but my college degrees are in History, Military Science, and Nursing. I have very little training in English, and none in creative writing. I can read, obviously, and do so voraciously. I'm working on an outline for a story, but I want to be careful. In LW, dangling a participle is a hanging offense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@26thnc

You seriously think 9 inches in length and 7 inches in circumference is unbelievable? You sir are ignorant. My husband is over that on both measurements and I have met several men who are as well. Maybe you are confusing circumference with diameter. But to make a statement like you did definitely shows you made a mistake or are simply dumb. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Pretty hot story and I think you should dismiss the negative comments and just read the ones that are positive and helpful. I for one am not the sharing type but it’s still hot to hear other people’s enjoyable experiences. Many will enjoy reading your stories so keep on writing.. it’s fascinating to me how couples can swap and still be ok especially when they know the people or work with them. I feel that complicates things more than strangers on a weekend getaway

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 5 years ago
Nice 1st attempt

As a first attempt I liked this in many ways.

I can understand some of the negative comments, but some are very harsh, please keep writing. You will improve with practise, but read through many times before submitting your work.

If this is a true story that must be the biggest cock ever, porn stars don't have them that bib

I'd love to have we you describe an oral gang-bang, at some time hot, hot, hot!

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
love the idea

Love the idea of a couple like this

will have to look to see how many other good reads you have written

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Great story and I just wish we had a friend like Tim! good looking guys with a big cock are truly hard to find. I am sure my wife would appreciate being filled to capacity by someone similar to the star of the show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars i am going to share my wife as i am 67 and it is about time for my wife that she enjoys life and a big cock too

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

great story . 5 stars. i really believe in the future it wil be as common acceptable that a wife to be shared and after all 50 yrs is a long long time and most wives do want to be shared and be able to enjoy say bbc or a bigger cock. after all women hit their peak at 38 and men start to slow down at 40 and after all who doesn't want a happy and satisfied wife who is well fucked

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

a wife who is not well fucked is a miserable wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous