How I Became a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an extremely long silence, she asked "So, what happened after you called him?" moving her chair closer to mine. I walked over and grabbed another beer. I could tell this was going to be a long day. I popped off the cap, took a long sip, laid back and thought about how to tell her about last night. The memories flood into my head and everything starts to spin again. How do I explain what happened this morning when I'm not even sure myself!? I take a long breath and exhale slowly before continuing.

"I just wanted to meet up and talk, maybe get his thoughts on a few things. We met at Casey's down the road. I was telling him about my new found curiosity about things. I wanted his take on it because when we were together, it was the kinds of things he always wanted to do but I always said no."

"What things are you talking about?" She asked, almost sounding impatient.

The blur in my brain caused by the sun and alcohol mix made what I said next just slip out of my mouth before I could stop myself, "I want to be someone's slut. I want to be someone's whore. I want to be fucked in ways I've never thought of before and ways that always scared me before. Did you ever just want to be taken? To be controlled? To let go and let someone else take over for a while?" I regretted the words as soon as they were said. I covered my mouth in shock and ran into the house.

Running to my living room, I threw myself on the couch and broke down. What was happening to me? Why was I acting like this? This was completely out of character for me and I felt like I was losing my mind. I felt Amanda's hand on my back and I shivered. She sat next to me and began to stroke my hair. "It's ok you know, we all feel that way sometimes. Why haven't you said anything to me before?"

I took a few breaths and collected myself as I sat up and looked at my best friend. "I .. I .. I don't know. It just happened so fast and all the feelings running through me, I have no explanation for." I answered afraid to continue. I looked away and the brown box still sitting on the table caught my eye again.

"There's more," I said, still staring at the box. I kept my gaze averted from my friends and continued "When we met up last night, I may have had a few drinks and let it go to my head. It began innocently enough, we were just talking and I was trying to explain what I was thinking. I excused myself in the middle of the conversation because I was getting embarrassed and needed a break. I went to the restroom to splash my face with water and he followed me in." Looking over at my friend I could see the confused look in her eyes so I went on "Oh God Amanda, he came in and took me like I've never dreamed possible. He had me pinned to the mirror as he fucked me and God forgive me if it wasn't the most incredible fucking of my life!" I said. Her jaw hung open. I reached up and pushed her mouth shut. "It was ... I don't know what it was. Then I got a few texts this morning. After I took my shower this morning, it really got weird, though."

She sat and stared at me, blinking a few times before asking "Are you out of your mind?"

"I wanted it. Honestly wanted it. It was the most exhilarating experience I've ever had. Wait till I tell you about this morning, though." I hesitated and stood up, grabbed her hand and pulled her back outside to where the beer and liquor were waiting.

"Oh good lord, if you need MORE alcohol to tell me, I'm not sure I want to know!" Amanda exclaimed.

"Yes, yes you do, and I need to tell someone!!" I paused and took another shot and chased it down with half a beer. I was going to be completely drunk in no time if I kept this up. "This morning after I got out of the shower, someone was in my bathroom waiting for me. You know how hot I like my showers, and I couldn't make out anything through the steam so the next thing I know, my head is covered with a hood and I can't see anything." I tell her. I continue to explain what had taken place this morning and the sheer look of disbelief on her face spoke volumes. I finished telling her about waking up on my bed and recalling what had happened, just before I had called her. She looked at me for a very long period before she started laughing hysterically.

"Come on Brit, how long did it take you to think that one up? You expect me to believe that you got fucked in a bar bathroom last night and that someone was sent to your house to rape you again this morning? I mean, I know we have pulled some fucked up pranks on each other, but don't you think that may be pushing it just a bit too far??" She asked.

I grabbed my phone and showed her the texts. I could see the color slowly drain from her face. I ran into the house and grabbed the box that had been sitting on my table. Bringing it out and sitting back down I handed it to her. "I found this on my porch this morning. I don't know where it came from or from who."

Slowly she opened the box. Set inside on a bed of satin was a simple black leather collar with an O ring on the front. Amanda reached into the box and pulled out a note that was included. 'Last night was just a small step on a path that most people take a lifetime to travel. I took you last night and placed my claim on you. The choice to accept it yours and yours alone. If you do choose to accept this path, and you allow me to be your guide, I ask that you wear this. I understand that it may prove a bit difficult at certain times, but it is up to you to figure out how to make it possible. If you choose not to accept this path, then all I ask is that you return this to me and nothing more will be said. Choose wisely my pet, do not let your fear and uncertainty keep you from discovering a side of yourself that you so desperately want to find." She looked up and gasped. "Oh my god, you weren't kidding." And looked back down at the box.

I playfully grabbed the collar from her hands and placed it around my neck. Jokingly I asked, "Does this collar make my neck look fat?" Amanda laughed with me for a minute until she caught sight of the bruise on my neck. She reached out and touched it, asking me if it hurt. To be honest, it really didn't. I had temporarily forgotten it was there. Just then a phone ringing cut the silence. Amanda jumped up and grabbed her phone. She looked down at the number and said "Excuse me B, I've been waiting for this call. I'll be right back!" she called to me over her shoulder as she ran into my house. I finished the last of the beer in my hand and threw the bottle away. She was taking awhile so I decided to jump in the pool and go for a swim. The cool water felt so good against my skin and the lightheadedness from the alcohol seemed to make everything just drift away. I was floating on my back and just letting myself not think for awhile when I felt something grasp my ankle and pull me under. I yelp quickly before being pulled under the water completely. I come back up to the surface and I hear Amanda laughing.

"What did you have planned for tonight?" My friend asked with a curious smirk on her lips.

"I don't know, I was supposed to call Scott back, but I'm having my doubts." I replied.

"Well I don't know about you, but I feel like hitting the town tonight! You game?" She asked excitedly.

I already knew this was a losing battle so I just agreed with her. Looking at my watch I noticed that it was too early to do anything just yet so we made plans to meet up later. Besides, I knew I needed to lie down and let some of this alcohol run its course.

After hugging Amanda goodbye, I made my way upstairs and hopped in the shower to rinse the pool water off of me and wash my hair. As I was drying myself off, I realized that I still had the collar around my neck. Taking a look in the mirror I realized it was actually quite cute and wondered what I was going to do. I took a couple aspirin out of my medicine cabinet, chased them down with a large glass of cold water and headed to my bed to take a nap. The major buzz I had going caused the room to spin around me. I placed one foot on the ground to try to stop it and after placing a pillow over my face to drown out the bright sunlight streaming through my window, I managed to finally fall asleep.

I wasn't sure how long I was asleep for, but when I woke up the sun was no longer coming through the window. I blinked a few times trying to adjust my eyes to the semi golden hue that the sky had taken on and looked at my clock. It was 5:13 pm. What time did Amanda say she wanted to go out? 6? 7? I felt around till I found my phone and noticed a few missed texts and one missed call. The texts were mostly Amanda asking if I was awake yet, one was from you and it read 'I can't wait to have you back on your knees where you belong my pet.' A chill worked its way up my spine and an almost silent moan escaped my lips. I still hadn't decided what I was going to do and my time to decide was running out. I dialed the number for my voicemail and the call had come from a private number.

The voice on the other end was yours, but the animalist quality it had taken was new to me. "You have until midnight tonight to make up your mind little girl. I won't force you to decide, however, I will limit the amount of time I will wait for an answer. Midnight. By 12:01 it will be too late." I looked down at the phone and couldn't move for a minute. What was I going to do? What did I want to do? Was I ready for this? I had a million questions and the only answer I had to any of them was the growing heat coming from in between my thighs. My brain may not have been sure about what to do, but my body had already made up its mind. I picked up my phone, found your number and send you a text that simply said: "I'm in." I hit send and threw my phone down onto the bed. I jumped up and figured it was time to start getting ready.

I had just opened the door to my closet when the sound of my doorbell caused me to jump! Who the hell was at my door? Grabbing my robe, I threw it around my shoulders and headed down the stairs. I quickly checked out the window to see who was there and to my surprise, there was no one. I glanced down and saw another box sitting on my porch. I open the door and grabbed the box, bringing it inside and setting it on the table. Sitting down in my chair, just staring at the box and wondering what it could possibly be this time. Is this what I have to look forward to? Random packages left at my door daily? I stared at the box for about 5 minutes before finally tearing into it. On top of the brown paper that whatever is hidden inside is a note in your handwriting. I look over my shoulder and wonder just where you are hiding? I reach in and remove the small envelope and open it up, as I reach in to remove the note sitting inside, I hear my phone ring and jump. I run up to my bedroom where I left it and answer breathlessly.

"Hello?" I manage to ask while catching my breath.

"Hey B, it's me! What are you doing?" I hear Amanda's bubbly voice ask me on the other end. For as long as I've known her, I will never understand how she can drink all day and/or night and always sound like she's had 8 restful hours of sleep.

"Well I'm trying to get ready but I keep getting interrupted!" I groan jokingly.

"Ok. Well I know I said 8, but can you be ready any sooner?" She asked impatiently, another one of her subtle in a hit you over the head kind of way charms.

8? I could have slept longer??? I laugh at myself and tell her "Yeah. Ummm, meet me here about 6:30."

"Ok!" She agrees enthusiastically and hangs up the phone. Hmmm, that was strange. I start to suspect she is up to something but I don't have time to think about that now. I hurry back downstairs and back to the mystery package that is waiting for me. I slip the single white sheet of paper out of its envelope and sit back. 'I knew you would accept my offer. You've never been one to not follow something you were curious about. I am honored to have been chosen as your guide on this journey. I take pride in the fact that you have placed your trust in my hands. I am excited to mold you into the perfect cum slut for my needs. I see that you are still wearing the collar I sent you. I thought you might need something to go along with it for this evening. I expect to see you in this later. If you fail to follow these instructions, you will be punished. Till later my pet!"

I jumped up again and grabbed the first object nearest to me, a plastic panda that my youngest niece had given me. I went from room to room slowly feeling like I was being watched. I found no one and still had an uneasy feeling. I placed the panda down and laughed out loud to myself at the humor of it all. A plastic panda? Real menacing, I know! I was going to go insane if I kept letting my imagination run loose. I slowly begin to unwrap the brown paper and reach into the box, pulling out a sheer black dress, a black bra and panty set, and knee high leather boots with at least 5 in stiletto heels.

I just stood there staring at the ensemble in front of me unable to process the situation. I look back in the box, reach in and remove all the brown paper wrapping, and see another note in the bottom of the box. I unfold the yellow page. 'This is what I expect you to wear tonight. You will comply with my instructions or I will have to find a new pet. You are not to question what I know, or how I know it. I will allow you to choose how to style your hair and what scent you wish to wear. In the future, you may not have those options available to you so I suggest you take advantage of such choices when you have them. I hope you are prepared for anything my pet, you never know where the night will take you!" My knees buckled and the floor seemed to shift under my feet causing me to drop to the floor in disbelief. Placing my head in my hands I began to rock back and forth uncontrollably. After about 5 minutes I stopped, stood up, grabbed the box and made my way to my room. I accepted this and now I can't act like I didn't. I chose to accept the situation and see where it leads.

I heard the doorbell around 6:30 and yelled out the window for Amanda to come in. It was odd of her to ring the doorbell, but things haven't exactly been normal in my world the past few days anyway. I walked back into my bathroom to finish getting ready. I took a look at myself in the mirror and had to admit I looked pretty damn good. I was nervous about this outfit but I felt free and unencumbered. I chose to wear my hair hanging down my back and over my shoulders and a light floral scent on my wrists, neck, and cleavage (which there was plenty of). I finish putting in my earrings and walk back to my bed, sitting down and grabbing the boots from the floor.

"Mandy??" I yell downstairs. No answer. Usually, she is down there rummaging the fridge looking for a new drink to experiment with before we head out, but I don't even hear that this time. "Hello?" I yell again. Still, no answer. I drop the boots and head downstairs to see what was going on. My kitchen is empty, as is my dining room. I turn the corner into my living room and there you are. Sitting in the recliner with your hand wrapped around your cock.

"I knew you would be down eventually my pet, and I must say, it was well worth the wait!" You say as you study the outfit you chose for me. I can feel your eyes as they slowly scan my body through the sheer material. "Do you like the outfit I chose just for you?" I shift nervously in place and fight the urge to cover myself up with my hands.

"Come to me." You say. Almost in a daze, I walk towards you without taking my eyes off of yours.

"On your knees." I no longer feel in control of my own body as I sink to my knees without hesitation. I don't think I could stop myself at this point even if I had the will to want to. You reach out and gently grab my jaw and pull my face closer to yours.

"That's a good little girl. Now, I want you to suck my cock, but you may not use your hands. Do you understand? Only that cock sucking gift of a mouth of yours." You demand. As I continue to look at you, my mouth finds your cock like a magnet. I reach out with my tongue and lick the head before wrapping my lips around the shaft and taking you deep into my mouth. I reach up with my hand to play with your balls and you pull your hardening shaft out of my mouth.

"Didn't I tell you no hands, little girl? I thought you were a smarter slut than that!" You growl. I feel your cock slapped against my lips. "We are going to try this again. Do I need to repeat the rules??" You ask angrily. I shake my head and lean forward to take your cock back into my mouth. I place my hands behind my back and clasp them to stop myself from using them again. I love the way you feel in my mouth. My lips stretching to accept all of you. I feel your hands reach and grab two fistfuls of my hair. "Such a good fucking cock sucker. You like sucking that cock you dirty whore?" You ask with a grunt as you pull my mouth forward on your long thick shaft. I gag as you ram your length all the way down my throat and pull it out before ramming it back down my throat. You chuckle, "That's it, take it all you dirty slut. I am going to own every part of your whore body when I'm done. You are my bitch now." You say as you pull your cock out of my mouth and smack me across the face. You stand up and look down at me. I begin to stand up and you grab my shoulders and roughly shove me back to my knees.

"Did I give you permission to stand?" You growl down at me.

"N ... n... n..." I begin to stammer and I feel your hand across my cheek. The sting of the slap soon translated into a spreading heat across my face.

"Answer me! Did I give you permission to stand?"

"No, you didn't." I manage to say, weakly. I feel your hand slap me again and this one has enough power to rock me backward on my heels, almost pushing me over. I felt the tears start to well up in the corners of my eyes and I didn't know what to say, so I chose to say nothing.

"The correct answer is always followed by Sir! Do you understand me you silly bitch?" Your face is starting to get a touch red with anger and I don't know if this is part of the game or if you're really getting pissed off, all I do know is that this is going to be a long journey. I hoped I was ready.

"No, you didn't give me permission to stand, Sir." I whimpered and hung my head.

"Very well, you are learning. Now, you may stand." You say as you put out your hand to help me to my feet. Running a finger along the curve of the O-ring on the collar around my neck, you wrap your finger around it and pull me close to you. "This is how it's going to be from now on. You are my pet, my whore, my slut, my toy, my whatever I want you to be. You will not ask questions. You will obey whatever I, or anyone I send to you says. This collar is just temporary until I can get you a proper one, but you will wear this one until that time. You are owned and everyone needs to know. I am going to make it a point that everyone knows. When I show up here, at your job, wherever you may be, you will do as you're are told and not question me. I hope you enjoyed your surprise when you got out the shower this morning and trust that there are plenty more surprises just waiting for you. This is the role you are agreeing to. I will give you just one last chance to change your mind. Right now. You do not have time to think about it. I ask you one final time. Are you sure you are ready for this?"

I can't explain what happened next except to say that a sudden calm came over me. It was as if suddenly I was no longer afraid. My body knew what it wanted and it was as if my brain willingly accepted it's fate. The shaking in my knees stopped and I stood a little straighter. "Yes, Sir. This is what I want." I answered without hesitation. Pulling me to you, you place a gentle kiss upon my lips and release me.