How I Became a Wife to my Husband

Story Info
Getting Married and Turning Into A Girl.
5.1k words
4.57
44k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,164 Followers

When I was 18 years old I was told by my doctor after an MRI that I had a physical condition known as Micro-penis. This condition caused my tiny cock to actually recede inside my body and I had to pull the tiny pink head out of an indentation to pee. I had done this my entire life and learned to live with it.

When I was old enough to view porn on the internet I saw how huge normal male cocks were when they were erect and knew I was never going to be that big. I also noticed the size of a normal male scrotum and saw that I had no defined "sack" between my legs only a small mound. My doctor informed me I had only one testicle. My other ball had never descended and the MRI confirmed as a result of staying inside my body cavity the testicle had been dissolved by my body.

My doctor told me it would be physically impossible for me to experience sexual intercourse with a biological female. Also, the fact of having only one testicle would mean I did not have enough sperm to ever get a female pregnant. My testosterone levels were below normal for a biological male, also a result of only one testicle.

My doctor asked me if I had ever experienced an orgasm or had ever ejaculated. I told him to the best of my knowledge no. I told him on occasion I would wake up to clear, very sticky, liquid between my legs and he told me those were "wet dreams" and very normal, but not fully developed male sexual function.

My condition was not life threating so the doctor advised me to cope the best I could and make sure any female I began a relationship with was fully aware of my physical condition. I had never been on a date with a female nor had I ever kissed a female romantically by age 18 so it looked to me I would never experience this part of life.

I lived my life as normally as possible. I finished college and got a good job. I was 27 years old and had still never ejaculated. As I got a little heaver it became more difficult to pull my tiny cock head out to pee so I began to just sit down every time I had to go.

My sexual release came from watching internet porn and I found myself fascinated with normal male genitals. I began to notice that female genitals and enlarged breasts held no sexual thrill for me, but a huge male cock shooting out a rope of cum was very exciting to me. I was wishing that the rope of cum was hitting my face when it shot out of a man's penis.

When I was close to 30 years old I got up the courage to go to a gay bar. It was there that I met Brad.

Brad and I had a very immediate attraction to each other and he was really nice looking. He also was a kind and very attentive listener and friend to me. Since I had never experienced sexual contact of any kind in my life I was unsure if I would find a biological male sexually stimulating. I discovered I was feeling attracted to Brad in more ways than just as a friend.

I told Brad I was new to the whole gay lifestyle and was not sure it was for me.

"That's okay. We'll take things slow and if you feel uncomfortable just let me know." Said Brad.

Over the next few weeks Brad and I spent a fair amount of time together going out to dinner and ending up in bars. I felt as if we were developing a truly strong bond and I did not at all feel uncomfortable.

"These past few weeks have been a pleasure to me." I said to Brad.

"Me too." He replied.

"I was thinking about taking our relationship to the next level." I said shyly.

"If you mean us exploring each other sexually, I am more than ready for that step." Answered Brad.

I told Brad about my physical sexual limitations, hoping it would not turn him off. It did not.

"I've never heard of anything like you are describing." Said Brad.

"And I have never in my life been with someone sexually." I replied.

"Never? Ever?!"

"No. And it has me a little nervous. I've also never ejaculated from my penis as a male and I am close to 30 years old." I told him.

"Let's just take this slow. I have developed deep feelings for you and I want you to be comfortable. I'm getting an erection just talking about this." Said Brad.

Both of us left the bar and we drove to my apartment. When we got inside Brad pulled me close to him and bent down to kiss me on the lips. I felt his tongue pushing against my lips and I opened up to let his tongue slide into my mouth. We were standing so close together I felt his penis growing in his pants as we continued to kiss. I had no physical reaction between my legs, but I did feel a warm glow beginning to build inside my body. Brad pulled back from our kiss.

"Why don't we take off all our clothes?" He suggested. "I want to feel your naked body next to mine."

"Okay..............." I said in a meek voice.

We looked at each other as we took our clothes off. Soon we were both naked. Brad had a rock hard erection sticking straight out between his legs. I, of course, had no male physical stimulation visible.

"Oh wow!" Said Brad. "Your body is very feminine! Your shoulders are round, you have almost no body hair, and I can't even see a penis or balls between your legs."

"It's there. It's just not visible it's so small. I also really never matured as a male. I can't grow a beard or chest hair. And I have almost no pubic hair." I said in an apologetic way.

"No need to apologize sweetheart. I love the look of you nude. It's really turning me on. Have you ever had a hard cock in your mouth?" Asked Brad.

"Never." I said.

"Then let's start with you putting my cock in your mouth. First kiss the tip and then run your tongue around the rim of the cock head." Directed Brad.

I did as he asked. The feeling was very pleasurable and I could feel Brad getting harder.

"That's it. You are a natural at this. Now take my shaft as far as you can into your mouth."

Again, I did as Brad asked. The warm feeling in my stomach was really starting to grow.

"Now slide my cock in and out of your mouth faster and faster." Said Brad.

I did as he asked and felt his cock swell a little bit as I tasted a salty taste. At that very moment Brad pulled his cock back from my mouth.

"Not yet baby. Not yet." He said.

I did not understand what he meant as I was experiencing sex for the very first time. As Brad caught his breath he asked;

"I guess you have never had a cock in your ass before."

"No I have not. It looks like it would hurt." I replied.

"Not the way I'll show you." He said. "I carry lube in my briefcase. Get on the bed on all fours and I will ease into you."

I did as he asked and I felt him kneel on the bed behind me and I felt a large amount of slippery lotion being applied to my asshole. Quickly I felt the tip of Brad's cock against my backside as he said;

"Take a breath and relax yourself completely."

I did as asked and when he felt me relax I felt him push his erect cock inside my body. The first couple of seconds I had a sharp pain then it was immediately followed by a wave of pleasure.

"Oh Brad! Are we fucking?" I asked breathlessly.

"We are! And it feels great! How are you feeling?" Asked Brad.

"I'm really enjoying the sensation and I didn't think I would." I said between breaths.

Brad began to slide in and out of me and go faster and faster. I felt the warm feeling in my stomach grow and grow inside me.

"Brad honey. I think I'm going to pee!" I said breathlessly.

"Let it go baby! Let it go!" He responded as he pounded me faster and faster.

"I'm peeing! I'm peeing on the bed!" I yelped.

"That's not pee baby." He said as he pounded faster.

Brad was right. Being on all fours I looked down my front and watched a thick stream of bright white goo shoot out of the indentation between my legs where my tiny penis was. The stream was so thick and so heavy it began to form a mound on the sheets below me. I was ejaculating for the first time in my life!

"Oh my God! I'm cumming!" I said in amazement.

"So am I baby.........So am I." Said Brad.

At that moment I felt Brad's cock swell up inside me and shoot a hot load of spunk into me. I shook with excitement at the feeling.

"Oh Brad......I love this feeling. Don't stop! Keep your beautiful cock inside me as long as you can. I want all of your semen inside me. You're filling me with your sperm and it's wonderful!" I gasped.

"You've got it honey. Did you have an erection?" Asked Brad.

"Not that I'm aware of. I did see a tiny bit of pink cock head poke out just before I ejaculated." I responded.

"You are a wonderful sex partner! I really love fucking you!" Said Brad.

"I loved it too." Was my response.

Over the next several months Brad and I enjoyed sexual intercourse with each other several times. Always with Brad cumming inside me and filling me with his semen. I could tell things were getting serious between us and one night after dinner Brad turned to me and asked me to marry him. I immediately said yes and was glad same sex marriage was legal in our state. Our wedding date was set for two weeks from the night Brad asked me. I had long wanted to tell Brad about a strong desire of mine and I used this time to ask him.

"Brad honey.......I've been wanting to ask you if I can do something that will make me very happy if it is alright with you."

"What is it? You know I want to make you happy." Answered Brad.

"I have a rather large collection of lingerie. I really enjoy wearing it. I'll wear a suit and tie when we get married, but I would like your permission to be wearing my nylon and lace full cut panties and my nylon and lace training bra under my male clothing when we are at the altar."

"Of course babe. You never told me about this. Is it important to you?" Asked Brad.

"Not having matured normally as a male, it calms me down when I wear panties and a bra and a slip. I love the feeling it gives me."

"Then I want you to do it. It sounds kinda fun. How long have you worn lingerie?" He asked.

"As long as I can remember. I found two professional photo albums when I cleaned out my mom's house of me as a baby fully dressed as a little girl. I was in a very pretty pink dress with a lace petticoat and satin and lace panties on. I also found photos of me fully dressed as a girl outside being taught how to walk. Apparently they had no problem with me appearing in public dressed as a girl."

"Well, if it makes you happy that's what I want. Haven't you enjoyed ejaculating semen from your tiny penis when I'm fucking you?" Asked Brad.

"I've only ejaculated once since we began having sex, and the sight of bright white cream shooting out from between my legs and forming a mound on the sheets kinda repulsed me. I do however love it when I feel you shoot your semen and sperm inside me when you cum. It makes me feel really feminine. I think I am truly a girl at heart." Was my answer.

Our wedding day arrived and I wore a male suit as did Brad for the ceremony. Under my suit clothes I wore full cut nylon and lace panties and a satin and lace training bra. I loved the thought of marrying a man and wearing lingerie while I was doing it.

On our wedding night as we settled into our room at a resort hotel I decided I was going to push the limits and go for it with my new husband. Brad was on the bed in his boxers and I went into the bathroom to prepare for a night of love making.

I took extra time in the bathroom and I put on a fresh pair of full cut panties. I then put on a floor length white double layer chiffon negligee with a very feminine chiffon matching floor length robe. I added to the effect by applying light pink lipstick. I was thrilled with my look in the bathroom mirror. My naturally sloping shoulders, my large feminine lips, and my wider than normal hips gave me the look of a very pretty girl. Brad was still on the bed when I returned and he had a growing tent in his boxers.

"Oh my God........You really look feminine! I might have a difficult time getting fully hard." Said Brad.

"Oh really.............Well let me see about that honey." I replied.

I climbed on the bed and immediately pulled down Brad's boxers to reveal his beautiful cock. I could see it was beginning to soften. I immediately put my lips on Brad's lips and pushed my tongue into his mouth. At the same time I gently stroked his cock and felt it growing in my hand.

"I am so in love with you honey and I'm thrilled we were able to get married." I said between deep kisses.

"I love you too honey." Said Brad.

I opened the front of my robe and slid down to Brad's growing cock. I began an oral session with it like I had never done before. I kissed and licked it vigorously and ran my tongue around the rim of his ever growing helmet. I could feel his cock getting harder and harder in my mouth. I wiggled my tongue into the slit on the tip of his cock and could just get a taste of his salty pre-cum.

"Oh wow! That feels so good!" Gasped Brad.

"Think I'm too feminine now big boy." I said between my intense sucking.

"Oh dear God no! You are a wonderful lover! I think I'm going to explode!" Yelled Brad.

I felt his cock swell a little bit and then relax and I knew he might cum soon so I pulled my mouth off of him quickly.

"Ok my beautiful husband! Fuck me on our wedding night like you never have before!" I said loudly.

Brad pulled me up on the bed and rolled me over. He got on his knees behind me and he pulled my negligee up over my back. I was on my elbows and knees with my panty covered ass sticking up. He quickly pulled my panties down and then pushed my legs left and right to expose my hole. And just as quickly he slid his slippery hard cock all the way inside me in one thrust. I gasped a loud gasp at the feeling.

"Oh Brad....Fuck me! I want your cum and your sperm inside me so badly! I want my husband to take me and make me his!" I said as Brad slid in and out of me with ease.

"I'm cumming...................Oh my God am I cumming!" Yelled Brad as I felt him explode inside me in a way I never had before.

"Oh Brad honey! I love the feel of you filling me with your semen! Keep squirting inside me! I want your sperm swimming inside my body!" I was shouting just because I was enjoying the moment so much.

My tiny penis head had ever so slightly poked itself out and I felt it dribble a tiny bit of wet, sticky, cum. It was nothing close to the way a male ejaculates, but it was the way I ejaculated.

Both of us were still copulated together as we caught our breath and I felt Brad begin to soften inside me. Neither of us moved and I began to enjoy the wonderful feeing of my chiffon negligee against my skin and I looked down my front to notice my nipples were big and round in a way I had never seen before. It was at least five minutes before Brad's man sized cock slipped out of my body.

"Can I put my panties back on under my negligee and sleep that way tonight?" I asked Brad.

"Anything you want honey. You are such a wonderful lover for me." He answered.

As we cuddled together and fell asleep it was only about a couple of hours later that I woke to feel Brad's penis rock hard again and poking into my nightgown. I could tell he was still asleep so I slowly lowered myself and began gently sucking on his man-sized cock with the intent of him ejaculating a full load inside my mouth. I felt him get harder and harder and heard him moan followed by a rapid swelling of his cock and an intense shot of hot cum into my mouth. I sucked quicker to get all of his semen and I did not spill a drop. I felt a wet spot forming in my panties as I swirled Brad's cum in my mouth and gleefully swallowed. I was filled with my husband's cum in my throat and up my ass. I was in heaven.

As we began our married life together I got Brad's permission to wear pretty nylon and lace nightgowns to bed every night. I usually wore panties under my nightgowns except when I thought there was a chance we would be fucking. Brad learned to feel my mid-section when we went to bed and if I had no panties on he would always know I wanted him to fuck me.

As newlyweds Brad and I had very physical sexual relations usually five times a week. I had a huge amount of Brad's semen and sperm inside of me all the time and I loved knowing it. My tiny penis rarely poked out between my legs and my ability to ejaculate gradually disappeared. I did however develop intense internal orgasms every time Brad slid his cock inside me. I was totally into having my husband fuck me on a regular basis and Brad did not disappoint.

Brad worked full time and I stayed home to keep up our house. I began wearing panties and training bras full time. I also began wearing lipstick full time during the day. When I had extra time I taught myself how to apply make-up. I became very comfortable with my female look. I kept my body hair fully shaved at all times. With only a small mound between my legs and no visible penis, my panties fit really well.

For our first wedding anniversary Brad gave me a complete, professional make-up session. The make-up lady came to our home and after a two hour session complete with a shoulder length wig, I was shocked at how pretty I looked as a girl. I was also convinced I should not have any male sex organs inside my body. Brad and I fucked longer and more intensely than we ever had before. I felt myself screaming inside that I badly wanted to become a girl.

When Brad ejaculated inside me I could not help myself I loudly said; "I'm a girl! I'm a girl! I've always been a girl!"

"You are a very pretty girl baby, and I love you very much." Replied Brad as he finished his orgasm.

The next day when Brad was at work I spent a lot of time recreating my fully natural female look. I was so excited by how natural I looked I could not contain my delight. I could only wait about a week before I developed the courage to ask Brad what I had always wanted to ask him.

"Brad honey......I want to ask you if I can do something that will make me really happy." I started.

"Anything that makes you happy I want you to do." He answered.

"I was hoping you would say that. I want to have surgery to remove my one remaining testicle and sew up the little mound I have between my legs so it can't be seen. I also want to also have my prostate removed and then finish things off by have breast implants."

"Oh wow. You want to go all the way?" Said Brad.

"My penis can stay since it is so tiny and mainly stays inside my body, but I want to stop my body from producing testosterone which taking out my testicle will do, and I want it to be impossible for me to ejaculate semen, which removing my prostate will do. I want to present myself to the world as a girl. And I want to be called your wife if you will want me." I said with conviction.

"Honey.....If that's what you want, I want to get it for you. Make an appointment and let's turn you into a girl!" Said Brad.

I was thrilled with Brad's response and my doctor sent me to a counselor for a full evaluation before I could schedule any surgery. At my first appointment with a counselor I made sure I wore full cut pink nylon and lace panties and a pink nylon and lace training bra under my male clothes. At my first counseling session the doctor began;

"How long have you wanted to be a girl?"

"All my life." I answered.

"I see from your chart you have regressed male genitals. So to begin take off your clothes so we can discuss your situation."

I took off my pants and shirt and was standing in front of the doctor in just my bra and panties.

"Very feminine lingerie. Do you like wearing that?" He asked.

"I love wearing it."

"Can you pull down your panties so I can see your genital area?" Asked the doctor.

I did as he asked and revealed my fully recessed penis and my tiny mound that held my single testicle. My body was fully shaved so there was no body hair at all.

"Oh wow. You have a very feminine body. I see what you mean. Do you have a shaft to your penis?"

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,164 Followers
12