How I Became a Wife to my Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to reach inside this fold in my skin to pull out the tiny pink head and a very small shaft. I have to sit down to pee." I told the doctor.

"Do you ever have erections?" Asked the doctor.

"It is very rare and when it does get hard only the little pink head of my penis shows itself outside my body. I really don't like the feel of my penis. I am uncomfortable if and when it ever ejaculates."

"Can you take off your bra?" Asked the doctor.

I did as he asked and was totally naked in front of him. I felt my nipples getting bigger.

"You have larger than normal nipples for a male. Are your nipples very sensitive?"

"They are my most sexually sensitive parts of my body." Was my answer.

"Okay. You can put your bra and panties back on. I've seen what I need to see." Said the doctor.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"I can. You are the most feminine male I have ever seen. Doing this surgery will really improve your quality of life and improve your body image."

"What do we do first?" I asked.

"First we'll remove your testicle and your prostate. We can do that laparoscopically so your recovery time will be reduced. The surgery will sterilize you and make it impossible for you to ejaculate. You'll need to wear diapers for about a month while you gain control of your ability to urinate, after that you'll be just like your old self. Your body will immediately stop producing testosterone."

"Will you give me female hormones?" I asked.

"I will. It will be a very small dose because your chart shows you have elevated levels of estrogen naturally. You'll need to take a daily dose every day for the rest of your life."

"What will the effects be?"

"Your hips will become larger. Your nipples will get even bigger and you may see a small amount of breast growth. Your beard will completely stop. If you keep shaving your body, the hair will stop growing in about a month. You may be a little more emotional than before. You'll be a mental and physical girl."

"And what about my breast implants?" I asked.

"We'll wait about three months for that surgery. It will be laparoscopic also and your recovery time will be minimal. Do you have a cup size in mind?"

"I feel most comfortable and look best in C cups." Was my answer.

"That's no problem. When would you like to schedule your first surgeries?"

"As soon as possible. I have never wanted anything more. I can't wait to physically become the girl I know I am." I said as I sat there in just my bra and panties.

My first surgeries took place a week later. I was only in diapers for about six weeks as my prostate removal healed and my urination functions returned to normal. I could tell I would never again have an "erection." Ejaculating was completely over. I was almost the complete girl I had wanted to be.

During my recovery time I made sure I kept my husband, Brad, happy. I could not let him fuck me but I could perfect giving him oral to his big beautiful cock. I loved sucking on his hard cock and could not get enough of his semen when he ejaculated in my mouth. I love the feeling of warm cum in my mouth and swallowing everything my husband has to give me. Our sex life had never been better.

After three months I had my second surgery that gave me a wonderful pair of C cup breasts. Because I had been taking extra estrogen and because I could no longer produce testosterone, my nipples grew huge and round. They became even bigger and more sexually sensitive when I got turned on. I felt totally female for the first time in my life as my bra and panties fit me perfectly.

I was feeling much better sooner than expected. My hair had grown to my shoulders and I took extra care with it along with my make-up every day. I always wanted to be as pretty as possible for my husband. My doctor gave me the all clear to resume full blown intercourse with Brad. I wanted the night to be a special one. After I cleaned up in the kitchen I asked Brad to get naked and sit on our bed. I had something I wanted to show him.

Brad did as I asked and had his legs out in front of him with his back on our headboard. I could see his beautiful cock was beginning to plump. I wore my favorite dress which Brad also loved me wearing. I stood at the foot of the bed and unbuttoned my dress as Brad watched.

As my dress fell to the floor I stepped out of it. I was wearing a beautiful, baby blue full slip loaded with lace on the hem and around the breasts. As I slowly lowered the straps on my slip I watch in delight as my husband's cock snapped to attention. My slip went to the floor and I was in my bra, panties, and garter belt that held up my lace top stockings. My bra and panties were also baby blue in color and my garter belt was virgin white as were my stockings.

I slowly unhooked my garter belt from my stockings and let it fall to the floor. I was so turned on and happy to be standing in front of my husband in just my bra and panties and stockings I could almost not breathe. My nipples were sticking out farther than ever inside my bra. Brad's cock was fully erect at the sight of me. I slowly unhooked my bra and let the straps slide off my arms revealing my beautifully feminine C cup breasts. Brad's cock twitched in delight.

"Oh honey....you're beautiful!" Said Brad.

"I feel beautiful baby." Was my response.

"Come lie on the bed and let me fuck you." Asked Brad.

Still wearing my panties and stockings I slid onto the bed next to Brad as he took my nipples into his mouth. His tongue on my nipple sent a shot of lighting through my body.

"Lay down on your back honey." Said Brad.

I did as he asked and he pulled my panties down. He then pushed my legs apart and knelt between them placing my legs on his shoulders. This presented him with my fully relaxed and waiting asshole. He wasted no time in sliding his cock inside me as I gasped in delight.

"Oh honey..........how I've missed you fucking me!" I cried out looking straight up at him.

"Then let me fuck you like never before my beautiful wife." Grunted Brad.

In just four thrusts of Brad's huge cock he ejaculated a shot of cum so huge it filled me full.

"I'm so in love with you Brad! I'm so glad you allowed me to fulfill my dream of becoming a girl and a wife." I sighed with pleasure.

It was a totally wonderful night and marked the beginning of us as husband and wife. I'm proud to say Brad and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary next month. I have never been so happy.


12