How I Became Alison Ch. 12

Story Info
I suck the largest cock known to mankind! And swallow!
3.8k words
4.41
6.7k
8

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

A week passed. It was the day of the 'big meet-up,' as Jace had put it (see Chapter 11), but I hadn't truly appreciated what he'd meant by that. Turns out, I had a lot to learn about the seedy underworld lay of the land! For the past several weeks, I'd been operating under the assumption that Jace was the big-time, but what did I really know about such matters? Hardly anything. It very quickly became clear to me that despite his bragging and his ego, Jace was just a small fish in a big sea.

Not to get too exposition-heavy, let me just say briefly that the city was basically divided into five gangs. I don't know if 'gangs' is even the right word, but you get the idea. Jace and his crew constituted one of the gangs, but there were four others, and from what I could tell, they were all constantly feuding with each other and trying to get a leg up on their competition.

All five gangs were presided over by a single kingpin, whom they referred to as Boss Blood. I know that sounds like something from a comic book, but the stories they told about him really were like something from a comic book! They said he weighed almost 500 pounds, and that his hands were larger than most men's heads. They said he had reached his level of power by being the most ruthless and the most violent, and that his specialty was ripping men apart with his bare hands. Literally. As in, grabbing ahold of both arms and just ripping some poor bastard apart like a wishbone at Thanksgiving. I could scarcely imagine the strength necessary to perform such a feat!

Oh yeah, and they said he had more money than God.

Every year, the heads of all the families met at Boss Blood's compound for a feast and to pay tribute, and from what I was to understand, the event was also used as an excuse for people to bargain and trade and make deals under the table. That's why it was so important, and that's why Jace was especially grateful to have me at his side. I was his ace-in-the-hole, he said, for deal-making.

Only four of us went: me, Jace, and two of his top men, Shorty, whom you will remember from Chapter 11 when he fucked me with his lovely cock, and a dude they called Even-or-Odd, or Even for short. I'd never seen either Shorty or Even wearing anything but flashy street clothes, but this evening they were all wearing very expensive, very professional suits and hats to match. They looked great, like extras in a Michael Jackson video! Hopefully you're not too young to get that reference!

But they also looked scared. Everyone was afraid of Boss Blood. From what I was given to understand, not everyone always returned from these banquets in one piece. They were all armed, several pieces each and they spent not an inconsiderable amount of time ensuring that each was loaded and ready to use.

I, meanwhile, was wearing a new dress Jace had bought for me. It was a form-fitted ruby-red, glittering, sparkly dress, which had no doubt cost him several thousand dollars. To say that it looked like I'd been poured into it would be an understatement. He'd even taken me somewhere to have my nails done, my hair, and my make-up, like I was a movie-star getting ready for her first red carpet premiere. It was clear that he wanted everything to be just perfect. I'd never felt so pampered in all my life!

When I stepped out of the changing room, Jace could hardly believe his eyes. He looked me up and down, then up and down again. I could tell he went instantly hard in his pants. "Damn," he whispered. "You are without a doubt the most absolutely gorgeous, the most perfect looking woman I have ever...." He swallowed dryly, coming over to kiss me, but I held him off.

"Nuh-uh! Don't want to ruin the makeup, sweetie!" I chided him.

He wanted more than anything to fuck me right then and there, I could see the desire and the frustration in his eyes. But he remained strong, despite the sweat on his forehead. "Right, right... of course." He blinked, as though coming back to himself. "Fuck me, what am I doing? I got to get my head in the game! Listen, baby, listen to me..." He came over to me, still just a whisper: "Just put your hands down my pants, just for a second, okay? That's all it'll take, just touch it. I need to cum. If you can just make me cum, then I'll have my head on straight."

I smiled and put my fingers very close to his crotch. He inhaled deeply... But before we could go further, the door behind him opened, and Shorty and Even stood there.

"Ready to go, boss?" asked Shorty.

I giggled and shrugged my shoulders.

Jace wiped at his forehead and stepped away from me. "Yeah, yeah. Sure, let's go."

****

His compound was an enormous mansion outside the city limits, in the hills. We drove for what seemed like forever through these winding, wooded roads and for the first time in what seemed like forever I could actually see the stars in the night sky above us.

Normally, being with Jace and two of his best cronies in a car like that, it would be nothing but loud music and raucous laughter, with them taking turns groping me and poking me and shooting up or throwing back a few bottles... but this drive, everyone was so deadly silent, as though they were all really concentrating hard on what was about to transpire.

We pulled up in front of the mansion, and a valet offered to park the car for us. We got out. The night air was cool.

"Here, put this on." Jace offered me this red covering.

"I'm fine, honey."

"No, I want you to wear it. Trust me. It's part of my tactic."

I took the fabric from him and put it around my shoulders. It completely covered my body, and I understood now that he wanted to withhold the goods... the goods being my perfect body. I felt like Little Red Riding Hood, being led up the walkway and toward the opulent door which opened as we approached. My pussy tingled as it swung shut behind us.

There was no going back now.

*****

It was like a scene from a movie. Everything was so regal... from the carpeting we walked on to the chandeliers above us. Classical music played from invisible speakers as we stepped through the mansion, passing a billiard room and a library, a fancy dining room and finally the main ballroom. There was a haze of cigarette smoke. The room was filled with dozens and dozens of gangsters.

Nearly all of them had girlfriends on their arms, but none were even remotely in my league. It made me laugh to see them. I made to take off my covering, but Jace stopped me. "Not yet," he said.

"Okay, honey!" I giggled. We took our seats around a huge table, where plates of food steamed deliciously. "What happens now? Where's our host?"

No sooner had I asked the question then the double gilded doors at the front opened, and in walked one of the absolute largest men I have even seen in my life. He was a black man, and at least 8 feet tall if he was an inch, and must have weighed... I don't know, 300 pounds? 400 pounds? It was hard to say, but it was all in his chest and arms, I can tell you that much. Holy shit, the man was an absolute beast! I licked my lips slowly at the sight of him and bit down on my lower lip. All chatter had died as soon as he entered.

He wore a shimmering purple suit and dark glasses. Each of his fingers were fitted with gold rings, which matched the gold bracelets around his wrists and the gold necklaces around his neck. He was accompanied by four exceptionally beautiful women, each topless, two on each side. They had very blank stares on their faces. As soon as he took his seat at the head of the table and lifted his glass of wine, those four topless women then stood silently against the wall, as though waiting to be summoned.

"Thank you so much for coming," he said, and his powerful voice reverberated amongst the chandeliers and indeed, in my gushing wet pussy. "I trust the food is to your liking."

All the gangsters practically fell all over themselves in their effort to assure him that the food and the hospitality were top-notch. It was a pathetic sight, all these tough-ass hoodlums reduced to bumbling idiots.

Boss Blood raised a powerful hand and everyone quieted down. "Let's get down to business."

Immediately, everyone brought out suitcases out on the table, including Jace. Boss Blood's minions came around and collected them, presenting them to their boss. One by one, each was opened to reveal stacks of cash.

"I don't understand. Why are we giving him our money?"

"Quiet!" Jace whispered to me. "Don't say another word!"

As Boss Blood counted the stacks within each suitcase, my mind began to wander... Like, what was the big deal? Why was everyone so nervous? We're at this amazing house, eating an amazing meal, then we all just sit here quietly while our host counts his money? I didn't get it.

"Hold it!"

The plates and silverware clattered at the booming of his voice. Boss Blood looked up from the suitcase whose contents he'd counted. "Milkman, you're short."

The word short hung there in the room while a thin man wearing a pin-striped suit and a pencil-thin mustache stood up from his spot at the table. Milkman, ah yes. I recognized him. I think Jace had me fuck him a time or two, but it was hard to keep track of all the cocks I'd had inside of me.

"Uh, yeah boss, listen, I was going to talk about dat wit you..." Jace stammered. "Business was real slow dis quarter, but I got plans to amp up production so everything should be.... Should be..." He swallowed and cowered as Boss Blood slowly rose from his place and stepped over to him, this 8-foot giant towering over this minuscule figure, seemingly shrinking by the second.

"Should be what?" he asked.

Jace grabbed my arms and pulled me close. "Close your eyes, sweetie, you don't want to see this!"

Close my eyes, was he kidding me? This display of absolute power was a huge turn on! I couldn't wait to see what Boss Blood was going to do to this cowering coward...

...but I wasn't prepared for what actually happened. In a moment, Boss Blood had palmed Milkman's head in one of his massive hands. He then squeezed. We could all hear the cracking of the skull, though Milkman's screams were muffled. Then in an instant it had shattered and the gore leaked out the front of what had very recently been his face.

Boss Blood let go and the headless body fell to the floor.

No one made a move. No one breathed.

Clearly satisfied, Boss Blood snapped his fingers, and two of his topless whores came trotting over and wordlessly lifted the dead body and carted it away.

My eyes grew wide though... I was less fascinated by the scene of violence that had just occurred than I was in what was happening in Boss Blood's pants! There was something enormous growing rock hard in those pants.... That couldn't be his cock, could it? Why, it would have to be nearly a full foot long.... Maybe a foot and a half!

Unfortunately, he then sat back down at his seat and my view was obscured. He snapped his fingers, and one of the topless whores got down on her knees in front of him. Again, the way the table was situated, I couldn't really get a good view of what was happening... But he clearly had one of his massive hands on the back of her head. He swayed his shoulders a bit, just a bit, then let out a long, satisfied sigh, and let go of her.

The woman stood up. Her cheeks were so full, they looked like they could burst, but she swallowed... it seemed like she swallowed twice to get it all down, and then trotted away, back to the wall, waiting to be summoned again.

"Now, then," said Boss Blood, turning back to the rest of us. "Anyone else come up short this quarter?"

No one said a fucking thing.

"Good. Then please, enjoy the rest of your meals." And he lifted his fork like nothing untoward had occurred.

*****

"He has to cum after he kills," Jace explained to me over dinner. "That's like his thing, his trademark. When he was a smalltime gangster, he'd kill some asshole then make whatever woman happened to be around suck him off... whether it was the victim's wife or girlfriend, or just some random woman. Now he has his harem that he keeps on hand. He kills, he cums, and they suck it down."

"Wow, so what happens now?"

Now? Now we bargain. Finish up."

I wiped at my mouth as the four of us stood and approached Boss Blood. Me, Jace, Shorty and Even, The closer we got to him, the more power I could feel emanating from him.

"Excuse me, boss," said Jace. "I was hoping I might have a word?"

Boss Blood grinned. "Jace! How good of you to be here. Please, by all means, let's go discuss business."

We all went into another room, and as soon as the doors were closed, Jace got down and kissed Boss Blood's rings. Ugh, it was such a turn-of to see Jace so subservient!

"Well, let's see, I know you and your two associates here..." But then his eyes looked to me. "But who might you be?"

My neck hurt from looking up at this massive man. Before I could respond, Jace answered for me.

"Yes, I'd like you to meet my new associate, her name is Alison. Alison, please say hello."

"Hello, Boss Blood," I cooed.

"Pleased to meet you," said Boss Blood. "You seem a bit overdressed..."

"Yes, Alison, please, you can remove your covering now."

"Oh, goody!" And finally I took off the red cape so that I was fully on display, my cleavage spilling from the top of my red dress.

"Look at you! Holy shit!" Boss Blood was normally so cool and in control, but now that cool had vanished. He wanted me. He wanted me badly, right there and then.

"Jace... I hardly know what to say..." Boss Blood struggled for the words. "You've definitely come up in the world! I remember when you used to fuck crack whores... but this! Everyone would respect a man with this trophy on his arm!"

I blushed.

"Yes sir, they sure do. Alison has been a real good luck charm. As you can see from our numbers, we've been making a killing, and it's all because my men want a piece of Alison if they perform."

"I see. Very good strategy. Tell me, Alison, does it bother you to hear us talking about you like this, like you're just a piece of sexmeat to be enjoyed as a prize?"

"Oh gosh, no! I love it!"

"Good, very good." He turned back to Jace. "Your mother would be proud, Jace."

At the mention of the word 'mother,' I could tell that Jace's fists clenched, and a wave of anger overtook his face... "Yes, I think she would be, thank you for saying so."

"You know we all loved your mother," continued Boss Blood. "Me especially."

"Yes. I am aware of that."

"Good. Just wanted to make sure you never forget. Ever." He laughed. "Now what sort of business proposition did you have in mind?"

"I want an expansion of our corners. Clear down to the docks."

"To the docks? That's Milkman's territory."

"WAS Milkman's territory. You may recall you killed him earlier this evening."

Boss Blood had a good laugh at that. "So I did, so I did. All right, Jace, I'll give you Milkman's territory, but only provisionally. Let's say... 6 months. We'll see what kind of profit you can turn. And in exchange...?"

Jace put out his arm, indicating me. "In exchange, you can have Alison, here, on loan, for the 6 months. And you can use her any way you want."

Holy shit, I was wet! I licked my lips again and my knees went weak!

"Any way, I want." Again, Boss Blood laughed. "Tell me, are you a good swallower, Alison?"

"Gosh, I just love the taste of cum! I swallow as much of it as I can!"

"Heh, you've never tasted cum like mine before," he assured me. "This cock produces more cum than you can imagine and I don't like even a single drop of it to spill. You understand me?"

"Absolutely!" I bounced up and down in anticipation.

Boss Blood took a seat. "I think I need a demonstration before I accept this deal."

Oh goody! I got down on my knees, ready to start sucking, but he merely crossed his legs. "There's just one thing. Before I cum, I have to kill." He looked up at Jace. "You know that. So which one is it going to be?"

Startled, Shorty and Even looked at each other. "Uh, boss...?"

"Choose quickly, or I'll choose for you," said Boss Blood.

Jace hesitated, but only for a moment. "Sorry, Shorty," he said. "But I need those docks."

Shocked, Shorty backed away. "What the hell? You don't mean it! You can't! I've always been loyal! I've...!" He looked to each of us in a panic, even me.

I just smiled at him and waved my fingers at him. "See ya later, Shorty!"

You wouldn't think a man that big could be so fast, but in a moment, Boss Blood had leapt to his feet, taken two giant steps toward Shorty, grabbed him by each arm, and lifted him up. He dangled a bit, like a scarecrow, then Boss Blood simply ripped him in half with his bare hands like a wishbone.

Blood went flying everywhere and he let go of each arm and the two halves of Shorty fell to the floor in a pile.

Boss Blood then turned to look at me. Oh, I could see the movement in his pants. "Now, Alison. Your turn."

He unzipped his pants, and out sprang the single largest cock I have ever seen in my life. It was as long as my arm and thick as a tree branch. How cold I possibly...? I crawled toward it on my hands and knees, opened my mouth as absolutely wide as I could manage, then put my lips over his cockhead... I squeezed my eyes shut. Oh god... could I do it?

I eased my mouth over it. Only the head of his cock filled my entire mouth. My jaws instantly hurt but I didn't give up. I grabbed his cock with both hands and started massaging it, very gently, the cockhead eased further and further back. I could feel it moving and twitching, absolutely filling my throat. I steadied myself, trying my best to breathe calmly. If I panicked now, I'd choke for sure.

"I want you to watch this, Jace," said Boss Blood. "It's just like how it was with your mother, isn't it? After I killed your dad? When she got down on her knees and sucked me off in front of you and you still had your dad's blood on you and there was nothing you could do except stand there and cry and watch your mom become a faithless whore?"

I continued to work on his shaft with my hands, easing the cockhead further and further down. And then suddenly it became extremely rigid and his hand pressed hard against my head.

Time slowed.

It was like a dam, when the water is released, an absolute onslaught of cum, shooting straight down my throat. I nearly gagged, but kept working my hands, massaging all the cum out of it that I could. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed again, then licked my teeth and lips until I was sure if was all gone.

Boss Blood pulled out his cock and I nearly fell backward, gasping for breath. I'd done it... I'd swallowed it all!

I could feel it in my tummy. My tummy was warm, like I'd just had a hot Thanksgiving feast. I felt completely full. It was the most satisfying feeling, like all I wanted to do now was curl up and take a nap.

But there was still a drop of cum dangling from his tip, I saw. I got back up and licked his cock all around just to make sure I got it all, then looked up into Boss Blood's eyes.

He looked very pleased.

"Jace," he said, zipping himself back up. "You got yourself a deal."

*****

I only had a moment with Jace before he left, leaving me at Boss Blood's compound.

"What was all that about your mom?" I asked him.

"Never mind that now," he said, putting on his coat. "You listen to me, babe, you're my eyes and ears now, you understand?"

"You want me to spy for you?"

"You're smart Alison, I know that about you. Everyone treats you like you're a bimbo, but I see you looking around, I see you calculating. You're his for 6 months. I want you to learn as much about him and the way he does business as you can."

"What for?"

"So I can take him down, of course. His time is over."

12