All Comments on 'How I Became an African Man's Wife Ch. 02'

by Secret_sex99

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this!

i am another older white male who wishes i could be one of these men to willingly submit my life to an African Black Man and become his wife. there have been stories of how white men undergo sex change surgeries to lose their male genitalia and change to females. these two (so far, hopefully more) stories do not appear headed in that direction. if the Black Man and his white wife wish to have children, there are mixed race babies for adoption that could substitute for the wife not able to deliver. i really liked the dinner party that showed to everyone how pervasive the attraction white men have for a dominant African Man, and how willingly white males wish to serve Him. initially here, while there was some sharing of partners, it didn't proceed to a full sharing of the white males, but possibly in the future, there could be the carnal sharing of the Black Cocks in the receptive white males mouths and pussies; even though i would be devoted to my Man, the thought of being used for the other Black Mens pleasure and enjoyment would be something to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

This is a hot scenario. Other stories with guys dressing as women and wives being involved are so unrealistic. This story could totally happen to someone. I love the cooking and cleaning and all the kissing. The guy bailing on his kids to be with the black guy shows the power of addiction that big black cock has over white men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
BBC is special

There is something very special about BBC. I came 3 times from reading this story.

BBC_addict2BBC_addict2about 4 years ago
I love bbc

Big black dick is powerful and addicting and If you’re not careful it can change your whole life.

johnnyreyjohnnyreyabout 4 years ago
BBC boi

This story is so erotic. I was created to be a Black Mans white boi.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rabout 4 years ago
Love This Story

If any black men are reading this, I want to be a black man's wife too!

Wish this story had gone further with the black men swapping white men!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
love lust

ooooh! i completely understand.the confidence and forcefulness of a black adonis.once we touch a BBC we are his forever.we were straight but that is gone .we want to serve our man and be his.wewill never leave him.we fell completely in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I have an African Husband too

I'm 65, and just recently fell in love with a hot African man. There is nothing like it!! The joy of his deep kisses, the exotic touch of his hands, and the huge cock he has satisfies me on all levels! I love my husband! Like the story, I'm telling you, he can fuck me three or four times a day...and still leave a load for me to swallow. It has been wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please continue this story... I want know their whole life...

Texland1Texland1almost 4 years ago
Terrible

I see this all the time a man gets a second wife and new wife wants him to have nothing to do with his child. Any father like this is not a real man. You should have him still love and do this with his children but include his new love. Sorry but I hate this in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Loved it. Many of us would love to be married to a superior Black man. Fact is, most Black men love to be worshipped by white men. I'm quite willing to service every one of Them from head to toe.

I'm attracted to ALL black men; however, there aren't enough of them to please all of us.

I'd like to meet more Black men and white men who also admire Black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

All he's with this Nigerian man did he start wearing dresses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If I became an African man's wife I would ask him if he wanted me to have tits and making more into a woman like I want to be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was a black mans girlfriend when I was in college. I was fucking and older white man. We were together at a party when he coupled with someone else and the black guy seduced me. I sucked him off at the party and swallowed every drop of his man juice. I couldn’t find my date after the BJ, so, I took him home to my place. We watched tv and made out. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He did of course. I went to the bathroom and cleaned out. Since I’d already sucked him off, he fucked me at least 45 minutes. After, I slid down and sucked his cock clean and told him I wanted a clean dick for his morning BJ. About 4am, I felt him rubbing into me. He got between my legs and pushed his hard dick into my ass. He fucked me again except this time we fucked like a boy and girl couple and he was kissing me and nibbling on my neck, cheeks and shoulders. I have a night light and could see some of his face. He was starting at me like a couple in love. I stared back. He was getting close to organism and said “I love you” while staring into my eyes. I said “I love you too” and kissed him. Our tongues remained in each other’s mouth until he came. We fell fast asleep until about 10 am. After he got up to pee, I sucked him off. He lived with me while I finished school and I was his wife. I swallowed his cum almond everyday for three years. Even now, while I’m fucking my wife, I think of sucking and making love to his black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

idk rl he was 6,'6 and my step dad's colleague but hung like a horse and abs omg I was 18 and he was 36

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story

Really enjoyed it baby 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story

Really loved it baby 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Abandoning your kids. Scum. You have just lost the only hope for care in your old age. I get it, this is fiction, but the cruelty of abandonment weighs heavy, first on the children, then on the old man (or woman) who has abrogated their role. They end up sad and alone. Agree with Texland1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brought back memories of me and my current husband, tall, dark and handsome black man quite my junior. I'm 80 now, but hot sexy, and his wife. Some differences, I'm quite fem, wear fem clothes, sexy panties and had a few shots to give me some tits for his pleasure and mine.. He's 6'3", 190 pounds. Me, 5'6", 132 pounds, and make a lovely little fem bitch. While some say blacks are not bigger etc., I totally disagree. He's passionate, and a master at making me into a wanton sexy bitch with little difficulty. Sex is wonderful now, but those few weeks were tough for me learning to suck, lick his ass and balls and take his 11x8 inch beautiful, wonderful black cock that truly owns my white pussy. After six weeks of dating, that ended with me totally wanting him, to serve him, and be his wife, or white bitch we ended up moving in together. He works from home, and our sex life is beyond belief....we fuck during the day, our nights are marathons and our weekends are nothing but sexual bliss. We had some rough times in the early days and weeks, because I was a virgin.....he a dominant, aggressive, highly, highly virile man that love sex. It took a couple stern whippings to finally convince me that a good bitch obeyed the man of the house, and that his bitch took his cock and never, ever, ever, pulled away when penetration of thrusting.

I'm his little sexy white pussy bitch now, doing marked has his bitch, his clit now pierced and just a nub so to speak. And I look forward to a wonderful sex life since my man is just 40 years old. And yes, I've done my best to please him, totally hairless, skin nurtured to be soft and creamy wife, my hair has growed out to where he can grab a handful, and anyone should know why. And yes, he believes that his wife shold be discliplined when I need to be reminded of things. I cannot remember, ever, not being fucked every day that I have known him, NEVER just once even with his quickies. And yes, but sorry white men, I truly know why a white women goes black. I can hardly remember my male days, but their virility is quite remarkable, and they clearly show their lust and desire to have you, and give you little choice for they will take you. My man is verbal, demanding, and when I yelp, moan, or cry out its seems to signal him to push me farther and seems to make me respond in ways I never dreamed to please this lustful, wanton one, that clearly lets you know verbally and sexually, that he wants you, that you are his. GOD BLESS MY BLACK HUSBAND.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so hot, I wanna be a woman for a big African man too and Yes I would love to have his babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely Very Hot!

I'd love to be with my Black man and meet other white men who were also in love with their Black men. And I'd certainly give up my job, my friends and my ex and proudly tell them that I was going to marry my Black boyfriend. I'd plan a way to tell my children so they wouldn't run or cry and hope they wouldn't hate me.

I'd do everything I could to please my Black husband and tell him daily I want to have your beautiful Black babies, my darling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so nice when you realize you want to be spouse to a sexy dominating Black Male

more and more white men are aware of their faggot sexuality and the best way to feel good and at at peace

is to submit and serve a Black Man

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bisexual white male- was, now, I’m a black man’s wife!

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica12310 days ago

My black Daddy found me. I was 19 and drunk at his club. He offered his driver to drive me home because I had lost my friends. I passed out in his car and woke up at his house. He taught me to worship his cock. Now I dress as a girl all the time. I love his big black cock. He laughs at my 5 inches. He puts a cage on it when he leaves for work. He doesn't want me playing with it. He says only he can make me cum. He says it looks cute in my panties. Daddy is amazing. His friends say I pass as a girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous