How I Became Emperor Ch. 02: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I already told you mine." I answered defensively. "It's only fair you tell me yours first!"

Cindy was thoughtful for a moment, then declared: "How about we alternate. Me one, then you, then me again, and so on."

I had to concede that sounded fair, so I assented. "Ok." Cindy continued, "so my fantasies. I guess I'll start tame..." She thought for a bit before continuing, "I suppose it's alway been a fantasy of mine to get a massage, that turns a little... Raunchy." I carefully took a mental note for future reference. "Now you." Cindy urged me playfully.

"That WAS tame." I countered jokingly, "but I suppose it is a fantasy." I pondered for a bit trying to find a fantasy of mine that wouldn't sound too alien to Cindy. Finally I settled on "to do it on a dining table, one of the old, heirloom pieces of hand-crafted massive wood."

Cindy nodded amiably. "To use whipped cream on various body parts."

"To get a strip-tease." I countered.

"Have you never been to a strip club?" Cindy asked me, surprised.

"Nope. Never had the chance to." I stated honestly.

"I'll take you sometime. They can be lots of fun. Speaking of, I'd like to try a strip tease someday, in a real strip club in front of strangers."

It was my turn to be surprised. "Really? You want to get completely naked for some creepy dudes in a seedy club?"

"Sure. There's a thrill in that complete vulnerability to others, while simultaneously having such powerful control over others through that vulnerability. The contrast would really get my juices flowing."

"Fair enough," I said - after all, who was I to judge? "I guess one of my fantasies is to sit opposite someone without touching and watch them masturbate for me."

"Oooh yes!" Cindy agreed, "that's very erotic! I want to sit and watch some really dirty porn with someone and masturbate each other."

"I wouldn't mind a threesome." I claimed innocently.

"Ha." Cindy laughed, "Of course you would, you're a guy!"

"And you've never fantasised about it?" I countered, emboldened by the openness of our conversation.

"Many many times." Cindy admitted. "Going out and picking up someone with my boyfriend. Maybe even getting spit-roasted..." She leaned across the table to grab my hand as she said this, making my heart jump up my throat. Cindy didn't notice. "I guess it's just a stereotype of guys."

"I can't argue with that. I wouldn't mind just seeing two girls go at it without me."

"Ah, but I can say the same about watching two guys getting each other's rocks off." Cindy countered.

We lulled in our conversation for a moment looking deep into each other's eyes. I picked up her hand and kissed the back of it gently. "I'd like to try some role-play. You know, a princess and the knight , the pirate and his booty, the devil that comes to corrupt me, or the angel that's come to protect me."

"Or both angel and devil at the same time I'm sure." Cindy said with a wry smile.

"Of course!" I vehemently assented.

"I wouldn't mind doing it in a public place."

"Or on a plane." I agreed.

"I think I'd like to try being tied up someday." Cindy suggested, "Being completely at the mercy of my partner."

"Need a lot of trust though." I nodded, "I guess I wouldn't mind trying some light S&M. From both sides."

"If I can find the correct couple I want to try to swing." Cindy posited. "Can you imagine watching your partner fucking someone else while you're being fucked as well?"

"I can. I agree. An orgy wouldn't be amiss either." I repositioned my cock beneath my boxers into a more comfortable position. Cindy of course took wordless note.

"I'd like to be gang-banged someday." She declared, giving a small shudder at the thought.

Another lull entered our conversation. I decided to be courageous again, and suggested "I'd like to do my professor."

That kind of declaration can of course often lead to trouble, but Cindy seemed to be surprisingly ok with it. I detected no jealousy or hesitancy (or over-eagerness to mask dislike for the idea) in her reply. "The one you talked about today?"

"Yup." I affirmed.

"Hmmm. Is she hot?"

"She does have a sort of sexy librarian vibe. Without the glasses." I offered.

"I think I'd like to see her. When's your next lecture?" Cindy asked.

"Tomorrow. At one."

"Can I come along? My only lecture tomorrow is at 9 in the morning."

"Good." I laughed. "I've got to get away from you and finish my essay! But sure, come along if you like."

"It's a date." Cindy declared, "ooh! Our second date! We're going steady already!" We both laughed.

I decided to be at least somewhat of a gentleman, and stood to clear and wash the dishes. Cindy made as though she wished to stand as well, but I gently pushed her back down into her seat. "I think it's your turn to state a fantasy." I reminded her.

As I turned away holding our plates I noted how Cindy's eye was drawn to the bulge on eminent display beneath my boxers.

"Uh, well." Cindy stammered briefly struck. "I guess it's a little lame, but I've always wanted to do it on a Caribbean beach."

"Oooh, good one. How about in the water? Surrounded by that azure, glowing water?"

"I think I'd like that." Cindy agreed.

"What would you think of fucking on video - like a real produced porn film?"

Cindy sighed slightly, "Only if the film has an actual story to it. There needs to be some kind of reason behind it. I hate those porn films where it's just two people fucking for the sake of fucking."

"But," she continued, "I could imagine fucking on stage, being watched by a group of people."

Again I felt the need to rearrange my stiff cock. I tried to do so surreptitiously since I was standing at the sink doing the washing up, but I doubt that it escaped Cindy's eagle eye.

""You know what?" I suggested, "we should make a list. We can add to it with time, and we'll remember all of our filthy fantasies forever and check them off as we complete them."

Cindy loved the idea and went off to grab a piece of paper and a pen. She sat back down at the cleared table and constructed the list. We talked out each fantasy again, adding them one by one to the list as I finished the washing up. I was putting away the last pot as we completed the list, grabbed a hand towel and turned around to look at Cindy again.

She sat with her legs spread wide, the pen in her right hand and her left quite evidently vanished beneath her pyjama bottoms. The slight movement I could detect in the nylon fabric made my penis throb almost painfully in my boxers.

"Now that's a sight." I commented as blandly as I could.

"I couldn't help it," Cindy admitted, "our talking just got me so frigging hot."

"And I'm as cool as a button over here," I joked.

"Then get yourself over here!" Cindy commanded.

She sat up a little straighter as I approached, in anticipation. She kept her left hand buried beneath her pyjamas, and used the right to pull my boxers down. Without any foreplay or hesitation she simply buried my cock down her throat, moaning as she did so. She held me there for a long while, simply buried in the warmth of her mouth, before eventually releasing me with a gasp. "Mhm, you deserve this." Cindy declared adopting a stern lecturing tone. "Getting me all hot and bothered. Now see the consequences?"

Before waiting for me to answer she made me groan as she swallowed my cock again. Awkwardly I reached down to paw at her tits through the pyjamas, tugging it upwards slightly until her orbs sprang gloriously free and gave me access to pinch and pull at her nipples.

It was purely by chance that out of the corner of my eye I saw the girl standing in the hallway. She must have come in from outside as she still had her coat on, and her hoodie up to hide all but a wisp of vividly red hair. She was a very small woman, barely 145 cm tall, but with the largest pair of breasts I had ever seen. Of course with time I would learn that in reality they were only a double C size, but on her small frame they seemed well above double Ds. Her ebony skin will have helped to hide her in the darkened hallway, but also gave her a wonderfully exotic look that she carried off with aplomb.

I was shocked to see her lean against the wall of the hallway, still fully dressed for the outside weather, and a small suitcase forgotten beside her. I shrank back from Cindy by instinct - caught in the act - but Cindy didn't notice my pullback as she had to come up for air again anyhow. Before I could say anything the girl in the hallway noticed that I had seen her and quickly put a finger to her lips, asking me to keep quiet. She winked at me, waved a hand at me and very deliberately moved that hand slowly under her own garments to undoubtedly rub at her own pussy.

I was astounded at how comfortable the girl was with our obvious fornicating. Cindy didn't notice a thing, focused as she was on my cock, and with her back to the door. When Cindy obviously had just had enough she said "fuck it," stood and turned to lay herself across the table and show me her backside at the perfect height for me to ravish her.

The chaos made the other girl quickly disappear into a door I had not yet seen open, reaching a hand back out to grab her suitcase. I noticed that she did not fully close the door, even though she had absolutely no hope of catching a glimpse of us in the act from that angle. I assume it was intended to let her listen to our copulation.

We fucked, fast and with little more intent than to get off, which we did easily after our sexually charged discussion prior. Our climax was nothing special, just a release of the sexual tension we had been feeling.

Once done there was little more to do. Cindy picked up the pad and pen, I picked up my boxers, and we returned to her room. We crawled under the blankets together, me completely naked, Cindy wearing only her pyjama top. She snuggled up next to me, her head resting on my shoulder, and her right leg entwined between mine.

Before we drifted off to sleep we talked a bit.

"Do I need to set an alarm?" I asked.

"Mine is set for 7:30," Cindy replied, "unless you want to get up earlier..."

"Not really."

"I'll go to my lecture for 9. You can stay here if you like. I'll leave you my key." Cindy offered.

"No." I answered, "I should finish that essay. I'm going to go to the library. You can come find me there after your lecture."

"And then we'll go take a look at that professor you want to fuck." Cindy pinched my nipple teasingly. "Any plans for the afternoon?"

"Nope, but I did agree with some friends that we'd do a Xbox party in the evening. I'm sure you can come along if you like."

"What's an xbox party?"

I chuckled at the thought that this poor girl didn't know what an xbox party was. "We get together a small group of people, about four xboxes and as many screens as possible, and then we play games together."

"Sounds like fun."

We began to doze again, but my curiosity got the better of me. "Do you have a roommate?"

"Hmmm?" Cindy muttered, waking up enough to answer my question. "Mmmh, yes. Keisha. She's coming back on the weekend."

"Where'd she go? It's the middle of the semester."

"To visit her boyfriend. He's attending another university about 5 hours away. She goes up there sometimes. Why do you ask?"

"I think she came home early this time." I answered, hugging Cindy close. "She came in while we were in the kitchen."

That woke Cindy right up. "While we were in the kitchen..." She left the rest hanging but I understood the question.

"Yup." I answered laconically.

"Did she see us?" Cindy asked, sounding a little panicked.

"U-huh. But she very discreetly went into her room." I offered, thinking it best not to further panic Cindy.

"Shit. I'm going to be hearing about this for a while." Came Cindy's quiet reply.

We calmed down again, and eventually drifted off to sleep. Before I finally departed reality for the dream world, I had a final thought: 'I know only one thing. Cindy is going to be great for me.'

A truly prophetic thought if ever I had one.