How I Became Emperor Ch. 04: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you were testing and studying me already before." I accused her.

"Yes," she admitted. "But initially it was exactly what I told you it was: confusion over your sudden appearance in Cindy's life. Cindy's a good friend, and I wanted to protect her. My methods might have been somewhat unorthodox, but I was able to form an opinion on you."

"Which is?" I asked, playing for time.

Abby sighed. "You're a clever man. Handsome enough if you wanted to take care of your image, and with a definite potential for charisma. You were able to explain complex and unconnected things yesterday on the quad in simple terms which makes you personable. And finally after taking a good look at your social media presence you seem to have a temperament for politics."

I snorted. "I don't have a social media presence. I barely have a facebook account!"

She smiled, "Exactly. Although we are going to change that. But it's a sign that you don't get foiled by these superficialities."

"And so here you are." I concluded. "Trying to make me the student president."

"Yes, though not really that quickly. I actually turned down the job, not because I don't want it - this would be a great opportunity. No. I reminded Cindy of a paper I wrote last year in which I espoused some rather... Extreme methods, but which I feel are essential to any successful campaign, and prerequisites for my involvement in such a campaign."

"That thing Cindy quoted before?" I asked and received a serious nod in response. "Yeah I can see that that is going to be frowned upon in most social circles... So you want me to tell you all my secrets so that you'll finally accept the job?"

"That's part of it. Yes."

I thought for a bit. I couldn't think of something I really couldn't tell Abby. There were things that I would have rather not told her, but her argument of complete transparency did make sense. To stall while I thought, I posed another question: "You realise that no one has yet asked me whether I even want the job, right?"

"I'm asking you right now. You don't have to answer explicitly, all you have to do is trust me. Completely." Abby said honestly, laying a calming hand on my knee.

"The first part is telling you everything. What's the second part?" I asked, still stalling for time.

"Actually, telling me your secrets is the second part - and it is reciprocal, so I'll be telling you all my secrets as well. But the first part is about showing willingness and commitment and proving that you trust someone implicitly." Abby seemed extremely skittish.

"How do I do that?"

For a moment Abby built herself up looking for the right words, but in the end she gave up and just came out with: "You have to have sex with me."

"WHAT?!" I exploded, more surprised than shocked.

"It's the only way for both people to simultaneously show trust and dedication. It also increases knowledge of each other and formulates a bond that will help to serve the campaign." Abby sounded academic again, despite obviously trying not to be.

I was completely speechless for a long while trying to process this information. "So... You want me to have sex with you.... Now?"

Abby nodded, "That or we call off this project right here and now, and all anyone has wasted is a morning in a dream world."

"But -... I can't, I'm with Cindy now. If there's one thing I know about relationships it's that you don't cheat on the girlfriend if you want to keep her!"

"True. But then again you and Cindy have already already talked about having sex with other people, haven't you?" Abby pushed.

"Well, yes, but it was partly in play and partly - wait. She told you that?"

"Best girlfriends have no secrets either." Abby retorted with a shrug.

In spite of myself I chuckled, "Well then you probably already know my secrets."

Abby shared my smile - for the first time I can remember in our short acquaintance. "Some of them, perhaps. But you still need to trust me with them."

"It's not really like I have a choice now, is it?" I retorted.

"That's not trust." Abby remained serious, "if you're forced into it then it's not trust. You need to be willing for me to share in the secrets for it to be trust."

"Even so," I tried to return to the nub of the matter, "when me and Cindy talked about having sex with others it was always together, or as a fantasy. At the very least I would need her permission, and even then I would be wary of following through."

"Remember her last words to you just now. 'Do me proud. Do her. Proud.' The accent was on the 'her' and a full stop afterwards. It was a command, not a turn of phrase." Abby reminded me. "Besides. Cindy knows my stance on this, and she knew that I was going to require this. We spoke about it briefly this morning before everyone else joined us."

"I don't know." I replied, being slowly but hesitantly convinced. "If I could just ask her..."

"No. You have to trust me, and you have to show that you trust me. By doing this I am also going to be showing you that I trust you. My girlfriend has no idea that I am here, and that I am doing this, though she knew about the essay and I've been explicit with her that when the time comes I WILL be sleeping with someone for this purpose."

"I have got to read this essay someday." I grunted, trying to make a decision. A moment of peace washed over us while I tried to work my way through these revelations.

"Your girlfriend..." I began.

"Rose" Abby supplied.

"Rose.... You're a lesbian?"

"Bi-sexual. I tend to prefer girls though."

"Huh...." I let the conversation peter out again. I also became stringently aware of Abby's hand on my thigh. "So who else knows we're supposed to be doing the horizontal polka right now?"

"Apart from Cindy? No-one. Just you and me. I will tell Rose, and I suspect you and Cindy will have a conversation, but beyond that no-one else need ever know."

Again a lengthy pause proceeded and I looked at Abby's body and thought: 'Yes. I do want to fuck her.' Those huge breasts, barely contained by the light t-shirt and the outlined bra, would be a treasure to hold and knead, her thin lips seemed to smack of tastiness, her hips, fitted snugly into skinny jeans that looked ripe for ripping off would present an excellent handhold while I guided myself deep inside Abby's snatch. Her raven hair would look amazing pooled on my pillow, bouncing slightly under our motion. There was definitely lust there.

Abby took any further capacity to resist out of my hands as she declared: "Look. I really think this could be a good thing, this project to make you president of the student's guild is honourable and has me excited. I want to be a part of it. So let me try to help you make the decision." With that she grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and drew it over her head leaving only the beige bra behind struggling to keep her overflowing wealth in check.

I could not but stare, and seeing me so immobilised Abby took my hand and planted it firmly on her breast. "There," she surred, "the first step is taken."

I seemed to find some control over my hand again as I gently began to knead her breast. It was as soft as a pillow, allowing my fingers to sink deep into them and surprisingly sensitive as I quickly noted Abby's nipples pushing against the bra. I stroked down toward the nipple, such a long long way, until I held it in my palm.

"That's it, big boy." Abby purred leaning forward to undo my tie. "How about you use your other hand too?"

Almost giddy at the prospect I raised my other hand to palm Abby's left breast. I couldn't resist the urge to push the two majestic globes together and swing them from side to side. I kneaded and caressed those breasts, losing all track of time.

Abby used my undone tie to pull me in for a kiss, a very wet and tongue-filled kiss that had more to do with passion than with any other intellectual intent. Shortly thereafter she was almost tearing at my buttons trying to get my shirt off me. Once off, Abby dominantly pushed me onto my back, straddled me and lowered herself over me for another kiss, her breasts pressed against me, enveloping the breadth of my torso and giving me a very little leeway to fumble at the catch in the back. Abby sat back up without her bra which she flung to the side with vigour. Her breasts - if it was possible, looked even larger out of their cage. I gazed into the two nipples teetered like small flags atop mountains, though the areolas were the size of a cup in diameter. Abby hefted at them a bit, slightly self-conscious under my rapture with them and then asked "do you want to suck on them?"

"Do I want to-... Fuck yeah!" I revelled and delved my face deep in between the enveloping flesh. I didn't waste time and took to licking, sucking, and blowing on her breasts with a vigour and to my delight I heard Abby's breath quicken.

While I spent my time mauling and mountaineering on her glorious mammaries, Abby reached down between us to palm my erect member through my trousers. "Cindy wasn't lying." Abby breathed heavily, "you are talented." Whether she was making a reference to my clawing at her breasts or making a remark about my cock she didn't specify, but I didn't really care either. Though I still had not taken the time to thoroughly inspect every inch of Abby's breasts, her light strokes on my cock made me eager to move on to other adventures. Perhaps a little roughly I threw Abby onto her back on my bed and proceeded to undo her low-riding skinny jeans. That impairment out of the way, and with only a set of lace-panties left I quickly removed my own trousers and underwear in one fell swoop.

Abby took a little initiative and grabbed my cock with both hands to give it a full-length massage, leaving me free to fondle her tits again. I leaned over her to kiss her fiercely. As we did so Abby guided my tip to press against her panties over her slit. I gently prodded her with my dick, using the springiness of the fabric to keep me at bay from truly entering her.

Suddenly Abby pulled the small elastic fabric out of the way at the perfect moment as I gave one of my small thrusts forward, and suddenly I was buried in Abby's pussy.

Shocked, I quickly pulled all the way out again and stemmed my body up away from Abby. "I'm not wearing a condom!" I exclaimed, shocked that she would surprise me this way.

"Shhhh," Abby calmed me, "Remember? This is about trust. Trust me." With that she grabbed my penis again and tugged it insistently back into her slit.

She was not quite as well fitting as Cindy was around my cock, but then again no-one could ever compare to Cindy's pussy. It was as if Cindy's vagina had been made out of a cast of my cock, but Abby's snatch completed its function spectacularly. As I settled into a gentle rhythm of thrusting I could sense the heat radiating off Abby's vaginal walls, and slid ever more smoothly in and out.

Both our breathing became laboured making it hard to kiss, so instead I lifted one of her breasts towards my face so that I could nuzzle on it as we fucked. Our pace increased faster and faster, and with it Abby began to give out these cute little involuntary whimpers of pleasure. They were high pitched, if muffled.

And then Abby let out a loud shriek that she quickly muffled by pulling my pillow into her face. I paused our fucking to allow whatever it was to subside. I was pleasantly distracted anyhow by the heaving of her breasts as she fought for breath. When Abby removed the pillow from her face her eyes were half lidded. She grabbed my face between her hands and growled menacingly: "That was unfair. Now fuck me. Fuck me so that the pillow will not be able stop me!"

Given that kind of encouragement I didn't hesitate twice and resumed pounding away at Abby's welcoming pussy.

I must have been building up stamina somehow because instead of spilling my load quickly, I managed to force Abby into the pillow again first. Still not satisfied after that raucous romp I pulled out, allowed Abby to flip onto all fours, and again returned to fucking her from behind. The weight of Abby's breasts swung free beneath her, still brushing my bedspread with each stroke, and lending increased impetus to her movements forward and back. We collided violently pushing me so far into her pussy I believe I felt her pelvic bone tap lightly at the head of my penis.

It was wet-slappy-powerful fucking we kept going. Abby bit into the pillow once more to stifle her orgasm screams, and shortly thereafter I felt the tightening in my balls that warned me I was about to cum too.

Some remnant of propriety told me that I wouldn't cum in anyone but Cindy. It would be my way of showing her fidelity and trust, so I pulled out just in time to shoot white streams of my seed across Abby's back and butt.

I collapsed onto the bed then, and so did Abby beside me, face down.

"So that was explosive." She sighed. I nodded in agreement. We took a moment to collect our breath, and then I sat up again to admire my handiwork. To my surprise it actually looked very beautiful. In my opinion it might even have been worth a page in my calendar. The spurts tended to start at the tip of Abby's ass crack, and created quite a nice fan shape outwards, no line touching the other and with slight curves outwards as they reached Abby's flanks, only one majestic spurt ran a slight braid along Abby's spine.

"Wow." I said. "You look beautiful, like a piece of art."

"What?" Abby asked, making as though to turn over.

"Stop!" I exclaimed. "You'll destroy it!"

"I want to see." Abby whined.

I cast around for an idea and spotted my phone on my bedside table. I picked it up. "May I? I promise to keep it private."

"Sure," Abby replied without hesitation, "we trust each other completely now, remember. You don't have to ask."

So I took the picture of Abby laying splayed on her belly with my white streams of cum creating small ridges up her spine and to her sides. I did my best to keep the picture anonymous - in the modern world there was no way of knowing who was going to get access to that phone, and possibly misuse the picture.

I showed Abby my artwork, and she smiled sweetly. "It does look good. Next time we'll have to try that on my tits. I think that would look good!"

"Next time?" I asked, a little dumbfounded.

"Yeah. Next time." Abby sat up and grabbed some tissues to wipe down her back. "We're going to be doing this next week as well. It's the only way to maintain the trust bond we now have, and mutually assure each other of our commitment. Can you help me out here?"

I took the tissue she proffered and set to work cleaning away my spunk.

After having removed the last of the white vestiges Abby stood and began putting on her clothes. It was an erotic sight, even though Abby did nothing out of the ordinary to make it so. My dick slowly flexed again, gaining strength. When Abby finished dressing and turned around she noticed, arched an eyebrow at me but did not comment. Instead she handed me my own trousers back, and instructed: "That was the first part. Now comes the second, we're going to tell each other all of our secrets. You can begin by telling me how you got Cindy wrapped around your little finger so quickly."

"I don't really know," I replied honestly and without hesitation. "I'm still a little surprised that it's happening at all! It's just that we both had some very... powerful reactions to that absinthe, and somehow that kind of... twisted us together. I doubt either of us was planning it."

Abby studied me intently. "Ok, and your intentions with her?"

This I could answer easily: "for as long as possible to make her happy. Whatever it takes."

"That could be quite a commitment."

We talked for a long while, not just about Cindy, but also about our histories, personal lives and deepest fears and secrets. I learned a lot about Abby that first day. How she hadn't told her parents that she was bi-sexual, or the younger of her two brothers that she currently had a girlfriend. How she still goes to church every Sunday, but dresses very differently so that no-one would recognise her. How she really likes her girlfriend Rose but is afraid that she might break off their relationship soon.

I told a lot of my secrets as well. We didn't go through all of them - how could we? - but we did hit all of the highlights. Abby dragged to light all of my darkest secrets, fears and hopes including everything from how much I masturbated per week, and to what kind of porn I preferred, to how I once accidentally peed my pants in junior school and had to endure the whole class laughing at me for a good while before the teacher finally cottoned on and told me to go change into my gym shorts, holding back a smile with difficulty. I told Abby how I had once inadvertently stolen a $200 camera from an electronics store when a fight had broken out between two other customers taking all of the security guards' attention and leading me to place it in my bag instead of back onto its pedestal, engrossed as I was in the fight. I even told her that I enjoyed chick flicks far too much for any self-respecting man, and seriously daydreamed about modelling.

We talked for almost two hours, and when we finally hit a brief lull in the conversation, Abby stood up and unlocked the door. "That should do to be getting on with, I think. If you can think of anything else that might cause us trouble with the campaign, you tell me straight away. Day or night, you can call me - though I think if it's only a minor thing a text message will do. Oh, and anything really scandalous please don't put down in writing or tell me over the phone. I don't think our opposition will bug us in only a university student election, but you might never know with these IT guys. They might do it just for fun..."

She opened the door and let herself out, commanding me only to: "come downstairs when you're done with Cindy please."

Abby closed the door behind her again, giving me a minute to myself while she went downstairs and Cindy came back up. At first my thoughts were on our discussion, and I was distinctly reminded of what Nietzsche says about an eternal return. Perhaps Abby had some logic to her thought process. Then my thoughts turned to the sex she and I had had before our talk and I could feel myself stiffen slightly in my pants. But then I was reminded of Cindy coming up the stairs by the creak of the wood, and suddenly I became frantic - after all I had just slept with her best friend! Essentially I had cheated on Cindy!

Cindy came in wearing her clothes from yesterday and a hesitant smile. She dropped my shirt on the chair and came over to sit beside me on the bed. We looked deep into each other's eyes. For me the moment was fraught with terror and over-analysis. In each twitch of her pupils I sought to interpret disapproval, disappointment, distrust and any other number of dis- emotions. I think Cindy was searching for something in me as well, a sign that she could lose me or that I was angry with her or in any other way perturbed.

"I..." I began, but didn't know where to start.

Cindy bit her bottom lip prettily. I decided it was time to take matters into my own hands, and leaned in to kiss her, but stopped at about halfway. Cindy took the hint and closed the gap quickly.

"I want you to know that I still want you, and only you, to be my girlfriend." I told her.

"Same." She whispered back and we kissed again. "But..." Cindy continued, "you should also know that you have free licence to fuck Abby anytime you like. I don't want to cage you, and while we have to talk about anyone else you fuck BEFORE you stick your cock in them, I think I am generally going to say yes."

"Thanks." I replied, "I'm not sure I can promise to be that lenient as well, but I think it's only fair, and I certainly agree with your premise that I don't want to cage you, so as long as we talk about it first, you can fuck others too."