How I Became Emperor Ch. 04: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed again to seal our pact.

"So..." Cindy smiled impishly, "how was it? Did you fuck her good? Did you make her scream? Did you fuck her tits?"

"I did not," I laughed at Cindy's frankness. "Wish I did though. Those are some great tits."

"Shame." Cindy shrugged, "next time though. Let me watch as well? I'd love to see those gazongas bouncing around your dick." She placed a hand over my trousers. "Mmmh. Still hard I feel." She purred. "Too bad we can't have a quicky now. We need to get downstairs, they'll be expecting us and you alone up here with me will raise eyebrows that you alone with Abby won't."

We headed back to my living room, me trying to compose myself as much as possible again. When we got there Abby was holding court again, sitting cross legged at the head of the table on a wide armchair, a fresh mug of tea in her hands and an imperious look on her face.

Irina had set up a projector and had a number of pictures of me splashed across it along with an assortment of slogans. Abby was inspecting them and ordering changes as needed.

Keisha spared me an exasperated look and tutted while shaking her head. "You've got creases again. You and me are definitely going shopping tomorrow."

Cindy turned away and joined Matt on a couch hunched over a laptop while he typed away furiously. She watched him type and would occasionally lean in to mutter a correction or spark a debate about a phrase.

I felt totally useless, and I think everyone felt it a bit. It was odd, to watch this small team of people, most of whom had been strangers just this morning, having come together to gel so well for a single purpose. Inspiring though. It made me wonder about their aims and goals for me, and tried to sort out how I felt about it.

I can't say that before that day I had really ever thought about becoming a politician. It most definitely wasn't a dream. I had a secure job waiting for me when I finished college somewhere, anywhere. My father's name carried enough weight to get me into almost any of my choicest jobs no matter what I had studied, and my mother's family money would be enough to convince any reluctant company to take me with a generous donation towards their research or charitable foundation.

I was essentially already set for life, and the only thing that could screw it up was impetuousness. Exactly what I was slowly being dragged into by this group of people dedicated to making me a success.

Even more disconcerting, I was doing this pretty much on the advice of my girlfriend whom I had met less than a week ago. It all seemed pretty crazy. But then I figured that there wasn't really a large chance that I would win anyway, and if I did, it'd only be for one year and I could get rid of my impetuousness in one fell swoop.

So I sat back and watched the proceedings. Irina, Abby and Keisha managed to come to an agreement on a number of the pictures and slogans. Irina was then given the task to organise the printing, so she hooked Alex away from his own computer where he was working on integrating the posters and slogans with other merchandising, and they left for the library with its five printers to commandeer as many of them as possible.

Keisha excused herself as well to go browse my closet some more in order to get a sense for my style and sizes.

Abby turned her attention to Matt and Cindy. "Alright. Show us what you got."

Matt cleared his throat preparing to speak but I interrupted. "If I'm going to have to give the speech, wouldn't you want me to read it?"

Abby agreed hesitantly. "Just don't over-rehearse it." She warned me, "it has to flow naturally when you give it for real."

I remember some highlights from that speech, a promise to support more arts programs and to raise funds not only through donations from the university and students, as well as the standard sponsorship support for the sports teams, but to also to set up and support student financial endeavours as an investor so that the students guild could both help new enterprise and gain returns on investments. There may also have been some promise to work more closely with the municipal and local government to support student societies and programs.

I read what Matt and Cindy had written slowly, trying to keep a steady pace and to enunciate clearly. When I had finished Abby commanded me to read it again. I did, getting a better feel for the rhythm and pace of the speech. When I finished the second time Abby motioned for me to read it for the third time, and on this iteration she, Cindy and Matt would all interrupt me to debate a certain point or turn of phrase.

Eventually it grew to be evening, and then even night. We ordered some pizzas and continued to work until almost midnight. Irina and Alex returned tired from the library and sat briefly listening to my droning before heading off to bed. The rest of us followed suit shortly thereafter. Matt said his goodbyes first, and hopped into the taxi waiting for him. Abby lingered at the door. Once Matt had sped safely off she leaned in to me and Cindy standing in the doorway, and whispered: "this is the beginning of a varied and colourful history." I watched Abby walk down our street wondering what she meant by that comment, with Cindy in my arms.

Cindy tugged at my arm. "Come on, big boy. Let's get you to bed."

We returned to my bedroom, the place still as unkempt as I had left it after my tryst with Abby. That didn't seem to bother Cindy at all as she undressed beside me and crawled under the blankets.

"Exciting day, huh?" She asked as I hugged her close.

"Indeed" I agreed pensively.

"Not that you really did much." Cindy teased lightly. "You just had a long fuck, and did a little speaking."

"Nevertheless. I'm drained." I yawned.

"I can see." She played with my chest hair lightly. "It's probably for the best if we go to sleep right away anyway. You've got quite an exciting day coming up tomorrow."

"Still," she continued, a wicked streak entering her tone. "If I'm to be denied the pleasure tonight, I at least want to fall asleep holding your cock. Think of it as my way of possessing you, even if you get to sleep with other chicks, you lucky boy!"

And she did just that, lightly taking my penis in hand and then spooning in close beside me.