How I Became Emperor Ch. 05: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps," Cindy's voice rang out clearly, "some arrangement can be reached? Say for example that he would come for private tutoring with you on weekends?"

"I'd have to give up my weekend as well. Why would I do that?" Professor Lex asked with a sneer.

Cindy nodded understandingly, but spoke up quickly evidently having seen this rebuff coming. "You've already declared him your best student and you came in today. How about one full day a month? You could have him for 8 hours of the day, and could tailor his instruction to more challenging and interesting conversations rather than the curriculum already set up."

Professor Lex considered this. "Fine, you have a point. But it's still a small compromise on your part, after all, I also want him to engage my other students. I have far too few that think on their own, and being challenged in class allows them to see me not as a fount of wisdom, but as a person with nothing more than a theory. "

"A small compromise," Cindy agreed, "but so far still a one-sided one. I thought the basis of good diplomacy required both sides to offer compromises?"

Professor Lex smiled wrily at Cindy's temerity. "A feisty one." She told me, "She'll give you some trouble yet. Alright girl, I see your concession and raise you mine: I'll have the politics department use what influence it can behind the scenes for your benefit IF he keeps up his studies privately with me every Saturday, not just once a month, and he commits to doing his master program here, and comes to one seminar of my choosing a week."

"That sounds fair," Cindy answered calmly, "but it won't be possible for you to choose which seminar he comes to. A situation might arise where he won't be able to make a specific time or date. I suggest you get to indicate your preferred time where he will attend, and if possible his schedule will be arranged to accommodate you. But if it cannot, he will pick another seminar during the same week or the next to attend."

With a smile that could have been a grimace, Professor Lex agreed. The two women shook hands on it, firmly, looking each other in the eye. I wondered whether they were even aware that I was still in the room.

I left with Cindy. As I looked back I thought I saw Professor Lex lean back in her chair, eyes closed and a happy smile on her face as though she just had won a battle.

We returned to my house to the appointed daily meeting set by Abby the day before when she wanted to touch base with everyone about their progress. And progress seemed to have been made on all fronts. Entering my living room I was greeted from every side by my own face smiling back at me warmly. Posters were everywhere, in every size and in great stacks. Irina sat on the couch taking notes in a ledger while Alex counted the papers in a stack. I glowered at them but neither seemed to notice, and before I could make a comment the doorbell rang and Matt hastened off to let in two people - students I didn't know. They didn't say hello to anyone, simply made their way into the living room, each grabbed a sheaf of the posters that Alex directed them to, gave me a funny look and made their way out the door again.

"That's going to be the last batch for today I think." Irina stated. "That will cover most of the dorms tonight. We'll plaster the university tomorrow morning, and the town in the afternoon."

I opened my mouth to comment on the crazy that seemed to have grabbed a hold of everyone, but the second doorbell forestalled me.

Matt was dispatched by Abby again and returned shortly with Keisha in tow. Ominously she was carrying two large bags that seemed stuffed to the brim. One she discarded shortly after entering "your old clothes," she explained dismissively. "This is the more interesting bag anyway," she declared, setting it down and opening it. "Belt, wallet and your cleaned pocket watch." She reeled off bringing out each item as she named it. My pocket watch did indeed look better than new.

"I also got you a pair of sunglasses." Keisha indicated, "and ordered a set of embroidered handkerchiefs and purchased five sets of cufflinks." Those last she pulled out with a self-satisfied grin. I could do little more than glower at her.

Abby called the 'meeting' to order. She began the status report herself, telling the others about the room she had scouted out as a local headquarters at the university, and handed out a large packet marked 'SECRET'. It contained a scheduled plan for each team member, and various written pieces of paper that she claimed were planning documents.

Abby then turned to Irina, who proceeded to quickly indicate the posters already adorning the wall, and the piles of them everywhere. According to her, the university dorms had been plastered with the help of some undergraduate students, and by noon the next day they wanted to have completed the university grounds and begun expanding into the town itself. Surprisingly to me at least, Alex had had no difficulty finding plentiful volunteers amongst the younger students.

Cindy was up next reporting on her 'productive' meeting with various influential student club leaders, from the sporty types to the nerds. She followed that up with a brief statement that we had gained the support of the politics department at least. Matt lounged in the background, but spoke up when asked to, noting that he'd made progress on the initial speech for Monday.

Keisha went last, but mercifully quickly to declare the shopping adventure a success with a note that perhaps Erica could be added as another member of my direct staff in the future. Apparently she and Erica had had a good long talk after my departure.

Abby was reticent on the idea, but allowed that she would meet the woman, and consider taking her on as my stylist, thereby freeing up Keisha for more marketing and imaging tasks.

An hour after it had started, the meeting was over, everyone having reported in. Abby instructed everyone to appear again the next day, and closed the meeting, rushing away to meet Rose. Matt did not linger long either and Alex spared a tired glance for the stacks of posters and excused himself dragging Irina to bed behind him. Keisha grinned sheepishly at me and Cindy, and made some awkward excuses about having to be getting home.

Before she could move, however, Cindy leaned in close to me and asked whether I could go make her some hot chocolate before bed - she and Keisha had some roommate stuff to clear up.

I agreed, and adjourned to the kitchen, mindlessly measuring out a cup of milk and using a pan to warm it to a pleasant temperature, pulling out the powdered chocolate and stirring it into the milk evenly.

I was just pouring out the hot chocolate into a cup for Cindy when she came in. "Thank you," she murmured in appreciation. "Long day for you, eh?"

"Yeah," I sighed in agreement. "But a good day I think."

"Do you remember what we talked about this morning?" Cindy asked quietly. "About chances?"

"Yes..." I answered warily.

"Did you get any chance?" That was asked straightforwardly, but gave me pause for thought. The moment when Erica had left the room and Keisha had become very seductive all of a sudden..

"Not really." I tried to be diplomatic, "perhaps. But I didn't take it anywhere. There was no time and it wasn't the right place. And anyway, I made a promise to myself as well: even if you do give me permission to take every chance I get, I will never avail myself of it unless you expressly approve. I wouldn't be able to live with myself otherwise."

Cindy came over and hugged me tightly, her head tilted back to look into my eyes. "I knew there was a reason I liked you." She purred. "But I also meant what I said. If you ever get the chance to fuck Keisha, you will do so. You will grab her big tits, you will slap her bare ass, you will lick her puffy cunt. Do you understand me? You will kiss her red lips, and she will drive her small fucking sexy body up and down on your pole until her black skin glistens with sweat and cum. Are we clear?"

Cindy was so forceful that I wasted no time assuring her I would do everything she asked.

"Good." She said, pleased. "Fuck, just talking about it has got me wet - And you hard I feel. Why don't you go on up to bed, I'll join you in a moment."

There was no doubt it was a command.

"Remember what I said." She called after me.

When I got to my room there was a surprise waiting for me. Keisha lay on my bed, stripped down to a bra, and g-string panties - both a shocking red to match her hair. She was on her belly, legs hooked one behind the other in the air, the bronzed black of her dark ebony skin shimmering mystically in the dim light, particularly across her small flat-ish ass that seemed to invite my tongue to caress it. She looked over her shoulder at me, an index finger bit lightly between lips painted red to match her lingerie and hair, and dusky eyes that shone invitingly at me in contrast with her skin.

It took me a moment to realize that Cindy must have set this up. There was no other explanation. Having come to that conclusion I closed the door behind me and leant against it heavily. I let my eyes wander up and down the treat served up so sweetly for me. 'The next chance you get', Cindy's voice echoed in my head.

Keisha rolled onto one side to face me and slowly drew up a hand along her outline. "So, sailor boy. I think it's time I did more than just get you hard repeatedly and leave you to suffer."

That broke my reverie. I closed the distance between us in the blink of an eye.

Her lips were soft and plump between mine, and our kiss hefty. With a heavy thwack I slapped the ebony ass and gripped it firmly. Keisha squeaked into our kiss.

"That," I intoned gravely, "was for teasing me today. And this," I slapped her ass again, "Is for teasing me during the haircut yesterday. And this," I forced her back onto the bed by grasping her tits, one in each hand and squeezing roughly, "Is for watching me and Cindy on Friday."

Keisha gasped as I kissed her again, pushing her red bra away carelessly so that I could pinch her puffy pink nipples and pull them hard towards me.

"I may have to tease and watch you more often I think." Keisha grinned at me. As punishment I took out my dick, pointed at it and commanded, "Suck."

Keisha wriggled onto all fours and really did suck my cock in a way I had not yet experienced from Cindy. She pulled my dick as far into her mouth as possible, then actually sucked in, hollowing her cheeks against my flesh. She kept this up for a while before letting go in a release of air and panting against my cock. The warm breath against the sensitive flesh made a tingling contrast to the cool air after it had gotten used to the warmth of her mouth.

As soon as she had regained a modicum of breath, Keisha threw herself back onto my cock and performed the same sucking, but this time also wrapped her tongue around my engorged member. She had a wonderfully wide tongue, so much that it almost felt like it could wrap halfway around my stiff cock. She also twitched her tongue around, like small spasms that caressed the sensitive underbelly of the thick sausage wedged in her mouth.

I took the initiative again, and curled the fingers of both hands into her hair. She raised her bright eyes in that dark face up to mine, begging me to do more. I used pressure to force her head deeper onto my cock.

This time when she gasped and drew back from my penis a long strand of silvery saliva hung between her lips and the pink-tinged head of my dick.

"Again," I grunted savagely, and placed the tip at her grasping red lips before she could fully catch her breath. The third time in her mouth was the most exquisite, as she not only sucked and licked me, she also hummed in surprise at my insistence, sending a pleasant vibration along her tongue and onto my sensitive underbelly.

When I released her head, arms spreading wide in the glorious exaltation of sensations, Keisha panted heavily, never taking her eyes from mine like a faithful dog, awaiting its master's next command. Knowing full well what she was doing, and how it made my raging boner twitch and twerk, she yipped, quietly but insistently, and as a puppy would, scrabbled at my chest with her hands as though wanting to climb up on me and lick my face.

Laughing, I lifted her up under her arms so that she could kiss me, and press her warm breasts against my chest.

"Beg." I commanded, and she sat back on her haunches, both hands posed before her breasts. The thrill of commanding her, after she had previously so thoroughly commanded me all day, was exhilarating. Plus she looked very sexy, her large brown eyes looking up at me, the shockingly red hair flowing over her shoulders, her plump, stripper-red lips parted enough to let her pink tongue peek out in a pant, her small areolas hidden completely behind her wrists, but the comparative fullness of her breasts in relation to her small frame allowing for sizeable cleavage to be shown all around her 'begging' hands. Even the bright red bra I had only roughly pulled down which now hung limp around her waist, and the bright red g-string panties that clashed so wonderfully with her dark skin did their part to feast my eyes.

Keisha made a little whine in the back of her throat, informing me that I was taking too long. I reached out one long arm to stroke her hair, and true to her role, Keisha gave a delighted bark. "Good girl." I soothed her unnecessarily. "Very good girl." Keisha barked again, eagerly this time.

Suddenly playful, she bounded around in a circle on all fours on my bed, for all the world like a puppy chasing its tail. She stopped with her back towards me, both butt-cheeks of dark, smooth, pebbled porcelain pushed intentionally in my direction, the red string of the panties an arrow-straight divider between the two. Keisha looked over her shoulder at me, lowered her shoulders to the bed, both arms stretched out before her, and then wiggled her ass at me in lieu of the tail she didn't have. After a moment she growled playfully.

In response I slapped both hands on her derriere, slid my hands admiringly over both surfaces, then gripped them each firmly and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. Kneeling myself, I decided to play the dog as well and put my nose to her cheeks, breathing deeply to catch her scent. It was a salty scent, not fruity as I had been expecting, but intoxicating all the same.

With a sudden ferocity I sniffed and licked and kissed my way into her crack, and using the red string as a guide made one long lick beginning closer to her bellybutton than her pussy, surprisingly feeling the bounce of pubic hair hidden under the red triangle of cloth the string spread out into at the front. I didn't let that deter me, and moved my tongue slowly along the red cloth as it grew narrower. As I reached the last bit of spread in the cloth that covered Keisha's clit I heard her abandon the dog impersonation and give over to more human sounds of pleasure. A low moan escaped her, the intensity rising as I got nearer and nearer to her cunt.

Reaching the nubin, as stiff as the head of a nail, I spent a moment using my tongue to rub the cloth fold, barely wide enough to cover everything, then continued on my way. Across the pink folds of her cunt, the red string nestled between them, I made my tongue flat and wide and increased the pressure. Behind it I made the tip of my tongue as pointed as I could, and used only the tip meandering on both sides of the red string to slalom my way up to her anus. Here I paused again, drawing an ever smaller spiral about the puckered hole, ending with a brief thrust. Then I finished off the long lick giving a flick to Keisha's tailbone at the very last.

She sighed delighted, "fuck me, that felt good."

Giving her only one moment to recover, I flipped her over once more by the legs, and spread them wide to give me free access. I tongued and licked Keisha to her first gushing release, coating my chin completely in her juices in a way I was not used to from my only two previous sexual partners. During the release Keisha had sat up panting to watch me bury my face as deeply as I could between her legs, our eyes locked together. She had her mouth open as wide as it could go, moaning with every thrust and twist and flick of my lips and tongue. The release itself was accompanied by one long "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Muted only by the hand she had clamped over her mouth. She had a death-grip on my blanket, but her legs never twitched a muscle the way I was used to from Cindy.

When her cum flowed into my mouth I was surprised by the amount so much that I almost jerked back before I could catch myself and begin drinking as much of the tangy juice as possible. Nevertheless, my chin was soaked by the overflow, and it dripped down into my goatee, beading and threatening to drop to the floor.

I tried to surreptitiously grab a tissue to wipe my chin, but Keisha was all over me before my hand was halfway to the bedside table. She had a hand in the back of my head and was contentedly licking the juice from my chin and goatee.

As she did so I took the opportunity to palm both of her breasts in my hands and explore their smooth surfaces as well. Her breasts were supple, hardly as firm as either Cindy's pert breasts, or as tight as the massive knockers Abby had, giving way to the lightest touch, and allowing for fingers to delve deeply into the flesh without resistance or giving pain. I applied myself to their study liberally.

Keisha was dutiful on cleaning me up, and I was very quickly cleaned of cum. Not that Keisha stopped. She went right on kissing. She let a hand play lightly with my still stiff member down below, but idly. I decided it was time to ramp this up a notch again.

Letting go of Keisha's breasts, I grabbed a knee in each hand, and pulled them towards me hard enough to flip Keisha unexpectedly onto her back. Roughly I grasped the sides of her panties and pulled them up, digging the string into her butt crack. It seemed not far enough to me, so bending my teeth down I bit the feeble string in two, so that Keisha now had only a small flap of fabric at her front, and a long string dangling down between her ass-cheeks. Pulling the front fabric away I saw that Keisha had also dyed her pubic hair a bright red, and trimmed it to an immaculate landing strip.

Her two articles of clothing hanging loose from her waist, and her legs spread wide to ensure that I had easy access, Keisha spoke up to me. "You. Fuck me now." It appeared the dominance roles had been reversed again.

I lined my penis up to enter her, then hesitated long enough to ask "condom?". As answer Keisha simply bucked her hips so that before I knew it I was hip deep in her pussy. She had a surprisingly wide cunt. I know that the stereotype is for men to prefer a snug fit, but I have long thought that each woman's cunt only requires different methods of stimulation. Not that I knew this as I entered Keisha for the first time. I just found that the extra space gave me an excellent room to play with the angle of entry, and to discover new pleasures as I could target different parts of her vulva.

We spent some time like that: somewhere between a leisurely fuck and a steady pounding, shifting slightly to explore the options open to us in this copulation. Eventually we both settled into a gradual heightening of pace and passion for our interplay, and soon I was doing as Keisha had commanded, and as Cindy had requested even earlier, and was properly fucking this ebony goddess.

Again I brought Keisha to orgasm and again she kept up a long "fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" This time she didn't muffle her scream. I let off as she gushed a torrent of liquid onto the bedspread, my mouth this time not at hand to lap up the nectar. She dropped her head to the pillow, a hand to her sweaty brow. Her red lips were open panting.