How I Became Emperor Ch. 05: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still hard and nestled deep between her legs I bent down across her body and picked up her lower lip between mine. I continued to nibble at that lip until Keisha gave her own signs of life and hungrily grabbed me into a deeper kiss. I took this as a sign that I could begin thrusting with my hips again.

It didn't take me long in that missionary position, after the blowjob and stimulation I had before I reached my tipping point. I was able to grunt at Keisha a warning. "Pull out," she instructed me with a hint of urgency.

Worried about what that could mean I pulled out quickly. Standing at the edge of the bed I was momentarily at a loss until Keisha knelt up on the bed and leaned forward so that her supple C breasts wrapped around me penis. She pushed them together, fascinated with the sight as I was, and then moving her hands holding her dark breasts up and down. Like I said, I am an absolute sucker for a tit-fuck, and this was gorgeous. The large breasts tickled at my balls when at their lowest point, and came all the way up to my bellybutton on the upstroke.

Keisha looked up at me, a giggle passing her lips. "It tickles." She managed to get out before I sprayed. As it was during a downstroke it painted the underside of her chin, and across her neck. Surprised by it, Keisha jumped backwards, but her giggle, briefly interrupted, quickly turned into her full-throated laugh. I watched her laugh, my clear-white spunk splayed across her black skin in wondrous contrast. I picked the tissue I had tried to use earlier, and handed it to her, followed by the whole box. She took both gratefully.

"That was... very good." I spoke up sheepishly.

"Yes," Keisha agreed emphatically, "that was good."

She continued to clean herself up. "I'm sorry I messed up your bedspread." Keisha patted the wet spot exploring the extent of the damage. I grinned at her not caring. "I'm too hot for a blanket anyway."

A soft banging on the wall was followed up with Alex's muffled voice calling out: "You guys done now? Some of us have actually been working for you today, and will be again tomorrow, and we'd like to try to get some sleep today if that's all ok with you?" I took it as the soft rebuke it was, more playful than bitter.

"Yup, all done. At least for the next hour, I think." I called back. I heard a groan designed as a response and acknowledgement of my own jest.

My door opened a crack, hesitantly, and Cindy moved into the room just as hesitantly. She took a long appraising look over me and Keisha, both lying spent on the bed crossways. Her eyes lingered briefly on Keisha's torn panties, and on my slick penis. "Had fun?" She asked with a grin. Keisha's head snapped up, and she shyly scrambled to get covered. Cindy headed her off, "oh, leave off, Keisha. I sanctioned this, remember? And you look really fucking hot." Cindy patted Keisha's knee, though I could have sworn that for a moment she had wanted to pat something a little higher on Keisha's body.

"I... I guess I'll be going then." Keisha murmured.

"Nonsense," Cindy purred and pushed Keisha back down. "If I can share his body, he can also share his bed, isn't that right?" She arched an eyebrow at me.

"Of course," I asserted quickly knowing what response would be expected of me.

"Bedtime then," Cindy commanded, rushing to get as naked as we were. "Go on, lay back, heads go on the pillow. Over there." She pointed when she saw that neither I nor Keisha had moved. We grinned at each other, both of us at a bit of a loss in the face of the unorthodox command. Then Keisha, possibly more used to Cindy, just shrugged and rotated until she lay as directed. I crawled in beside her. Cindy herself climbed into bed, and up to both of us. She leaned across me to kiss Keisha in a chaste kiss. Keisha initially shrank back, but accepted the kiss. Cindy grinned back at Keisha. Me she gave a heartier kiss to. "Put your arm around her," she complained to me. "How are you going to cuddle without an arm around her?" I complied hesitantly, and Keisha snuggled in closer pressing her bare breasts hesitantly against my flank. "Honestly," Cindy complained as she snuggled in on my other side to mirror Keisha, "you'd think neither of you had ever had sex before!"

Things quieted down, and then I bid them a whispered good night. They returned the sentiment and fell asleep. I stayed awake a moment longer, but my stressful day quickly ushered me into sleep as well.