How I Became Emperor Ch. 06: Monday

Story Info
Have sex... give a speech... have sex...
8.6k words
4.78
4.6k
4

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday

Expectations are a big part of politics. Making them, setting them, preparing for when they are broken, breaking the right ones, even using other people's expectations to your own advantage. Expectation is the biggest power broker available to a politician, for if you can adroitly manipulate the expectations of others, while never allowing your own ones to cause you surprise, then you will have the world at your feet.

I woke up the next morning in virtually the same position I had fallen asleep in: one girl in the crook of each arm. Keisha had turned around in her sleep, but was still molded to my right hand side. Cindy was snuggled in close to me, her left arm splayed across my chest.

I'd been having a good dream about.... something, I cannot rightly remember what, though I think the face-less Angel Cindy had described to me twice now was in it. Regardless, because it had been a good dream I closed my eyes again, attempted to regulate my breathing and slow down my brain in an attempt to return to sleep.

Before I succeeded, however, Keisha stretched out, yawning her way awake. It took her a moment to get her bearings, and when she did, she turned around to regard me and Cindy with a studied gaze. I closed my eyes quickly, trying to appear asleep. It was easier than having to talk to her without Cindy as an intermediary for the moment.

After a moment's pause, Keisha began to clamber over me and Cindy to get out of bed, when Cindy's hand shot out to stop her flatmate. "Stay." My girlfriend mumbled against my chest. "It's nice and warm."

"I should leave you two alone." Keisha whispered. "It's a new day, and I..." She trailed off.

"Stay," Cindy insisted, "we can talk."

Keisha eventually sank back down to the mattress, my arm still beneath her shoulders, but only her hip otherwise touching mine by necessity of the small bed.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked with another yawn.

"Anything. We haven't talked since you got back from Dennis'."

"Uff. Please don't. That guy still makes me mad."

"You were going to stay at his the whole weekend, what happened?"

Keisha sighed heavily, preparing herself to explain: "I got there, expecting him to pick me up at the train station, like any good boyfriend would, right? But of course he wasn't there. So I figured he was just late, so I waited around for half an hour for the asshole to arrive. He did, eventually. Gave me some lame excuse about his friend's house being farther away than he thought, which I knew was bollocks because he's over at that friend's place every day playing some stupid video game."

I felt Cindy nod encouragingly, her head resting on my chest and her golden hair cascading down my belly. Keisha continued.

"So anyway, I decided to ignore that, and give him the benefit of the doubt. We got to his place, and the first thing he did was leap into his bed, drop his shorts, get out his little pecker, and then told me to: 'pucker up babe', which I just found grossly inappropriate as I obviously wasn't in the mood. But I figured he hadn't seen me in 2 weeks, and him being a guy he'd need some action soon, right? So I went over, and began sucking him off, doing my magic, and I notice he isn't really getting hard. I mean he's stiffening up a bit, but not really stiff, you know? I get to wondering if I've lost my touch, so I ask him if everything is ok, doing my best innocent Marilyn Monroe impression and he just kind of grunts and says, 'I don't know babe. You must be doing something different.'

"Anyways, I go back to giving him head, and I'm licking down the underside of his dick towards his balls, and when I pull his balls into my mouth I notice a weird taste there, like a sort of waxy taste, but not from a conditioner or something. I spit out his balls and take a closer look and there's this bright pink smudge of lipstick there, with glitter in it! You know me, I don't like that stuff, so I reach the logical conclusion: he's got at least a blowjob earlier that day."

"Shit." Cindy commiserated. "Then what?"

"What do you think, 'then what'? I confronted the asshole, and he had the audacity to deny it for a while until I threatened to go offer his friend a blowjob if he would tell me the truth. Dennis tried to call my bluff. Even followed me all the way over and watched me get down on my knees before his friend and undo his belt before letting up. Apparently he's been fucking this stripper chick from his block for kicks. I've seen her, she's fucking hot too, but I really couldn't take the lying. He tried to plead with me, but I told him to fuck off."

"So you came back home." Cindy concluded.

"Not straight away." Keisha admitted. "I was a wreck, and Dennis' friend was a nice enough guy to let me cry myself out. I felt kind of bad for having almost promised him a blowjob but not delivering and I kind of still wanted to get back at Dennis, so once I got myself sorted out somewhat I offered another one in return for a ride to the train station. He agreed. So I sucked him off. He got a little too fresh though, started grabbing my tits, so I slapped him, told him no, and continued the blowjob. Just after he came though he got really handsy again, so I slapped him hard enough to throw him to the couch and stalked out. Had a long walk back to the train station, and got back here really freaking late."

Keisha sighed.

"Which is when you saw us?"

"Yeah, again: sorry about that. But you two looked so good, and so happy, and after the day I'd just had... well, let's just say that I needed a release. You know how much of a sex-crazed nymphomaniac I am!" Keisha attempted to defend herself.

Cindy laughed gently. "I do. And though he won't admit it, you've been driving my man," - she patted my chest here - "a little bit crazy with your teasing."

Keisha snuggled in close. "Just your man?"

Cindy was confused. "What do you mean?"

In response Keisha stroked Cindy's hair. Then leaned in to kiss her. Cindy pulled back. "Keisha, I... I'm flattered but...."

Keisha laughed. "Don't worry. I'm not in love with you or with him." She rammed me in my side a bit, and made me grunt. I figured it was time to give up the charade of sleeping.

"I'm just a nympho who wants sex and sees the two of you and your raging libidos. Make me your fuck-toy, please?"

Cindy considered. Then shrugged. "Ah what the hell." She gave me a little nudge in the side as well. "How long have you been spying?"

I was honest. It got me into trouble. "Punishment is in order I think." Cindy declared.

"Oooh, are we going to spank him?!" Keisha asked, excited.

"No..." Cindy mused. "I got something better. Get his old tie."

Cindy straddled me, and began to kiss me ferociously. She was the picture of sexiness, and I closed my eyes to concentrate on our erotic kiss. I paid little attention when Cindy gently took my hands from her butt and moved them above our heads, fingers interlocked. It pushed her breasts more firmly into my chest.

Suddenly Cindy threw herself backwards off me to the foot of the bed, breaking all contact. It wasn't until I attempted to follow that I noticed that Keisha had managed to very securely tie both of my hands together and to the bedpost, effectively shackling me completely.

"Better...." Cindy murmured. Keisha clambered onto the bed, but Cindy stopped her with an outstretched hand. "Let's see first what we are dealing with." She suggested with a wink, and pulled the bedspread away to show my semi-hard cock.

Keisha arched an eyebrow. "A little disappointing, no?"

Cindy agreed. "More punishment I think is in order. What say you: we don't let him join in until he's hard enough?"

Keisha yipped excitedly at the idea and bounded up to Cindy.

For all that both of the girls were intent on torturing me with a sapphic display, they started hesitantly. They faced each other on their knees, only Keisha still wearing a shred of clothing - the same ones I had ripped to uselessness last night. Keisha hesitantly raised a hand to Cindy's breast, but thought better of the move halfway there and redirected it to cup Cindy's cheek. Cindy was equally hesitant, licking her lips and moving closer to Keisha by millimeters. Finally, Cindy got exasperated and grunted a subvocalized, "fuck it", then leaned in to kiss Keisha's red lips. They broke apart quickly.

"That was..." Keisha began, but Cindy stopped her by kissing her again.

Breathing heavily brought Cindy's pert nipples into the enveloping embrace of Keisha's. Suddenly they couldn't get enough of each other, hands roaming freely across the bodies, exploring.

Keisha, I suspect having had more experience from her history as a nymphomaniac, was the first to find a way to snake a hand to Cindy's slit. That moment was a freezing point, both women still as a painting, their lips just centimeters away from each other, and Cindy's eyes boring into Keisha's.

"You want to be our fuck-toy?" Cindy growled.

Keisha whimpered a "yes".

"Then fuck me, toy." Cindy commanded.

Keisha's hand began to rub stringently against Cindy's pussy. Moans escaped Cindy's mouth, formed around bouts of fervent whispering. "Mmmmh, yes, you rub that clit. Be my little vibrator. Try and make me scream. Mmmh. Put a finger in.... yeah, just like that, toy. Keep that up."

Cindy looked up at me as Keisha took to fingering her. Heavily lidded eyes smoldered in my direction and raised my temperature.

"She's got magic fingers." Cindy told me, gasping as Keisha found a sensitive spot burrowed deep in Cindy. "You - oh yes - like to see our little nympho get me off? Do you want to see more?"

I nodded vigorously struggling against my bond to no avail. Was Keisha a sailor to have tied that knot so well?

Cindy wormed a hand down between herself and Keisha. I had no doubt about it's destination. "I think I found the 'on switch for our new toy." Cindy told me, grinning widely. Keisha began to groan.

The two girls continued to minister to each other, more and more holding each other up as they played a little game of tit-for-tat. One of them would try something with their fingers that would set the other one off, then the recipient would go on to return the same favor and try something new. I didn't follow it all, and couldn't rightly see everything they did (though I would have been interested as most of it seemed to be highly enjoyed by both) but the two naked chicks making out, frigging each other, and generally putting on a show for me were enough to make me desperate to get out of my improvised shackles.

Alas either Keisha was really freaking good at tying knots, or I really sucked at getting out of them. Probably a combination of both.

It was both agonizing and exhilarating to watch this erotic show without the use of my hands, even just for myself.

Soon enough, Keisha went rigid in coital pleasure. Cindy obligingly drove her fingers deep into Keisha and pulled forth the cum. While Keisha attempted to recover, Cindy stretched out her slick and covered fingers to me. "You want some?" She teased me. "No?" I was making every effort to reach the fingers centimeters away from my mouth, "are you sure?" Cindy continued to tease. "Fine" she declared and sucked the fingers into her own mouth. "Mmmmmmh" she moaned to me as she drew the fingers slowly from her lips, "our fuck-toy tastes sweet."

Cindy was in the swing of things, and I was raring to have a go at either of the two beauties before me, but Keisha seemed to be unsure of her role and hesitant. She again made as if to go, but when Cindy noted the shift in weight on the bed, she quickly turned to grab Keisha. "Where do you think you're going?" She growled playfully.

Keisha replied uncharacteristically shy, "I figured you two..." She trailed off waving between the two of us.

"Oooh, no you don't." Cindy replied, tugging Keisha bodily back into the bed. "No, I'm going to watch you fuck that man, then I'm going to make sweet love to him, and then we'll start again from the beginning. We are going to drain him dry. You got me?" Cindy gave Keisha a stern look. "And you'd better put on a show. I want to get off before I ride that man-meat."

Keisha, still hesitant, nevertheless moved back up beside me. Cindy leaned in close between us, a wicked grin on her lips. "Fuck him good now. I'll be over here, watching and with a couple of fingers up my cunt. If you don't get me wet enough to take him in one go, you'll have to answer to me."

Keisha nodded, taking up her role as subservient. She straddled me, and with her hand around my cock ensured I was hard enough to fuck. Satisfied, she positioned me at her nether lips, and dropped on me. After that Keisha fell into a smooth, long stroking rhythm. From time to time, she would look over her shoulder, at Cindy, as though looking for permission to continue.

For her part, Cindy sat at the foot of my bed, her legs splayed grotesquely wide to give a clear view of her fingers' actions around her clit and pussy. Her eyes were slightly lidded, and she was panting heavily, watching me, still bound, being fucked by Keisha's lithe black body. My girlfriend was quickly rubbing herself to an all consuming orgasm.

Above me, Keisha closed her eyes, her hands on my chest for support, and her red red lips parted for panting. Steady long strokes up and down my shaft with a slight side to side shimmy on the way up made her breasts heave and bounce just out of reach for my mouth. I was having sex, and yet still terribly tortured.

Cindy noticed me trying to lean upwards and grasp one of Keisha's breasts in my lips. "Fuck-toy," she commanded imperiously, "lean forward."

Keisha didn't respond immediately, but when Cindy thwacked her posterior, and repeated the instruction, Keisha complied.

I was able to suckle one one of the massive knockers, and gobbled at it hungrily. Keisha paused in her bouncing, catching her breath, and letting me nom at her nipple. It was succulent, with a slight hint of salty sweat, and the smoothness of silky flesh beneath.

Cindy watched eagerly, whispering to me, "Does she taste good, our fuck-toy? Do you want to taste her cum too?"

Cindy used the flat of her hand on Keisha's butt-cheeks again. "Did I say you could rest, fuck-toy? Do I need to remind you of your orders? Fuck him, and fuck him good." A final whack was then accompanied by Cindy suggesting to me: "I think we're going to need to get us a riding crop, and maybe some other - less live - sex-toys, eh?"

As Keisha resumed her pace, she cruelly ripped her teat from my mouth with a slurping suction noise. It wasn't very erotic, but the gasp of pleasure it invited from Keisha definitely was. So when she returned on the downstroke, I took care to suckle at the breast again to pull forth the next struggling moan.

We kept this up, interrupted only by the sudden cry of pleasure that came from Cindy as she made it to orgasm. "Fuck, you two make me horny" she grunted when she finished. "Hurry up, fuck-toy, and finish up. I'm going to want to make love to that man soon."

Keisha and I took to it with a will, Keisha pulling forth energy reserves to ride me like a woman possessed. Very shortly thereafter, Keisha cried out her own pleasure. It was nearly enough to make me spurt but I held on, and was able to restrain my overeager seed.

Keisha dismounted me, and crawled over to Cindy. "Your turn mistress." She gasped. Cindy patted Keisha on the head fondly. "That's a good nympho. Let's check you over quickly, to make sure you followed my orders." Rudely, and without warning Cindy pushed three fingers deep into Keisha's cunt. Keisha gasped, but after a single convulsion relaxed again. Cindy withdrew her fingers anyhow, the sticky goop of Keisha's cum dripping slowly from her fingers. She took her index finger, and almost absent mindedly liked it clean watching me pant.

Then she came over to me. "You want to taste it too, don't you, my man." It was less a question than a statement. I didn't quibble. She gave me the middle finger to lick clean. Then, straddling me, she used her ring-finger to paint her nipples with Keisha's cum. Satisfied with the coating she leaned over me to feed me those same nipples.

A few minutes later, cleaned to her satisfaction, Cindy undid my bindings. As I rose to a sitting position, my cock nestled along the folds of Cindy's vagina, her breasts pressed against me, we kissed. I tried to pour all the love I felt for this woman into the kiss, and sensed reciprocity from her as well.

I lost track of time - as I am wont to do when I kiss Cindy - but when we came out of the kiss, Keisha was still there at the foot of my bed. Cindy noticed as well, and the command was still in her voice as she spoke. "Fuck-toy, we are going to make love now. You will want to finger yourself. I will not have it, understand?"

"Yes." Keisha sighed.

"Yes what?" Cindy asked, a mock-dangerous tone in her voice.

"Yes mistress." Keisha whispered, defeated.

"I don't think I can trust you, fuck-toy. Go to the head of the bed and bind yourself so that you will not be able to finger yourself." Cindy declared.

Keisha obeyed, sliding past us as Cindy raised herself up slightly and guided my dick between her warm folds.

I made love to Cindy, slow, steady and with emotion behind every move. We moaned and whispered intimate things to each other that I will not repeat here or anywhere as they were meant only for each other. Not even Keisha, almost forgotten, bound at the headboard, heard. Later, Keisha would recall in her own autobiography that this was one of the most erotic sights she had ever seen, and one she felt honoured to be a witness to, not just once but many times over the years. What I will say here is only that an hour later, Cindy having cum twice and me once deep inside her, we gently settled. We cuddled for a while, before Cindy raised herself up on her elbows to look at Keisha sternly. "Did you want to finger yourself, fuck-toy? Did you lust for your master's cock?"

Hearing myself referred to as 'master' sent a shock through me. I hadn't thought I was to be a part of the powerplay between Keisha and Cindy, but evidently Cindy had meant it when she had declared Keisha our fuck-toy. I wasn't quite sure how I felt about that. After all, I had hardly known Keisha for more than half a week, and while I was all to happy to fuck her, powerplay wasn't exactly a fantasy of mine. It was evidently one of Cindy's though, and for her, I would play along.

That is definitely part of what propelled me to my political might: on my own, without Cindy and her interest in seeing the timid and cautious person I am in a position of power, I would never have become emperor. The duality of our characters, her dominance and decisiveness, and my care and thoughtfulness is what made me the benevolent dictator I became. When the time inevitably comes for the Senate to choose my successor, I can only advise that they do so with care to this duality, for the benefit of all of Europe, and the reformed empire.

"Yes mistress." Keisha whimpered hopefully. "I lusted for that hard cock."

Cindy turned to me. "Well, I suggest you use our fuck-toy to get yourself ready for me again, since I aim to have you at least once more." Turning back to Keisha her voice grew steely again, "and you will be a good sex-doll, understand?"

Keisha nodded, and struck the pose of a sex-doll willingly, legs splayed vulgarly to either side, her mouth popped open in an 'O'. Only her eyes moved as I came up beside her, trying to decide on the best action. The bright red of her lips in the circle decided me. Taking her head in both hands. I placed my semi-hard penis between the lips and proceeded to thrust my hips to fuck her face. I gave little heed to Keisha's gagging, using her as Cindy move up behind me to hug me close, her hips moving in unison with mine. She whispered in my ear as she did this, a litany of "fuck her like the slut she is. Use that mouth to get yourself hard. Can you feel her tongue? I'm going to finger her while you use her mouth, preparing her pussy for you. You are going to tear her apart with that big dick...." And so forth.