How I Became Emperor Ch. 06: Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Otherwise our walk was silent. I thought about many things. I wondered about the future, of course, but I also looked back on what had brought me to the point where approximately 250 people could be so easily organized over a weekend to come hear me speak. Abby was indeed doing a fantastic job, and the vigour with which the whole team, Matt, Keisha, Irina, Alex and Cindy had thrown themselves behind me was.... deeply moving. I resolved that it would be necessary to show them how much I appreciated their dedication.

We arrived back at my place, and I offered Abby a drink. She declined, smiling openly at me. "I think my mouth, and other parts, are wet enough already." She excused herself to the toilet briefly, and left me alone in my room.

I lay on my back on my bed, and thought back over my day for the umpteenth time. While laying there I realized something that hadn't occurred to me yet: if I did get elected, then I was going to have to take on a lot of responsibility. I would be an adversary, to the university chancellor, dean and the other high ranking members of the university's ruling council. I'd probably be invited to their meetings, or at least some of them. At that time it seemed a heavy burden.

Abby pulled me out of the reverie. I hadn't heard her enter the room, and was aware of her first when the balance of the bed shifted as she climbed into it. She was wearing a lacy and very racy lingerie duo, and nothing else. The dark floral pattern contrasted well with her creamy skin to make for a tantalizing sight as she straddled me and lowered her head down to kiss me.

"You did extremely well today." She cooed softly between nips at my lips. "If I wasn't already turned on by your words, the cheers you got definitely made me hot."

"You've been wearing this all day and didn't show me?" I asked, playing offended. Abby bit her lower lip and nodded.

She lightly pressed her fulsome breasts against my torso, letting me feel their weight, and the pokes of her nipples even through the stiff fabric of her bra. "I was fingering myself during..." She shrugged lightly, "I guess power gets me hot."

I had to chuckle. I lifted a hand to lightly probe at her underwear. "Then I guess I'm not powerful enough yet." I mused, "I'll have to win this election to get you really going."

"Or just keep your fingers there..." Abby trailed off suggestively. I obliged, though without actually moving my fingers, just the sense of contact through the lace. We looked into each other's eyes as I held my fingers to her slit, neither of us moving another muscle. We held the position for maybe a minute, a long minute, before I detected any change. Slowly Abby's breathing became heavier, her breasts never actually losing contact with me, but lifting and resting with greater or lesser weight. Below the hips, however, neither of us moved at all.

Still, as Abby's arousal increased, so did mine, and my breathing intensified in kind. Our breaths mingled, our lips drawn up in open half-smiles, enjoying the heightening tension between us.

But it couldn't last. I don't remember who moved first, just an involuntary twitch, whether my fingers or her hips but soon, between bouts of stillness, one or the other of us was twitching regularly. The friction from our twitches led us to greater and greater arousal in each other's arms until Abby couldn't stand it anymore.

Giving up any pretense of interest in our contest, her hand moved with the speed and accuracy of a marksman's arrow, straight for my cock. There was no pretense of foreplay. Abby just pulled the lace panties to the side, lined me up, and thrust down on top of me.

For a time I had the pleasure of her riding me, massive jugs bouncing around, seemingly each with their own rhythm. Though not a fan of discord, in Abby it seemed perfect, like controlled chaos. She was animalistic in her fucking, and without pretense. And with her vigour she goaded me to greater activity as well.

Raising myself up into a sitting position I severely hampered Abby's frantic hips. But gained access to fondle the hypnotic breasts from outside the bra. So I did, obviously. The large mammaries welcomed my fingers, giving softly beneath their insistent pressure. The lace bra tickled at my fingers pulling the skin gently and distracting me from Abby's continued attempts to fuck me.

She moaned under my ministrations, and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. I held the bra in place, continuing my massage and not really wanting to let go of the soft pillow, but eventually I did let her tug the fabric out from beneath my hands and fling it somewhere in my room.

I remember wishing at that moment that I had a full-sized mirror so that I could fuck Abby from behind while pulling her up by her breasts. It would be a glorious sight, and an affectation of power that would get Abby off as well.

For the time being, still in the missionary position, I let myself fall back again into a lying position, and let Abby ride me. A hand of hers wandered down to our joining and started to stimulate her clit while I continued to focus on her breasts.

"Fuck me!" She groaned. "Fuck me - FUCK me! - FUCK ME!" As she came to her first orgasm of the evening.

We did as she said, repeatedly, for a couple of hours. While enjoying our third or maybe fourth post-coital bliss, a timid knock came at my door. I glanced at my alarm clock and saw it was already 1 in the morning. I quickly pulled on a shirt and pants in case it was Irina or Alex, checked Abby who had pulled up the covers to obscure herself, then cracked my bedroom door open.

Cindy stood outside, looking a little sheepish. I ushered her into the room. "Alex?" I asked her hushed.

"We just got back." She whispered back giving me a hug. "We didn't hear anything and given how much we've been drinking," - I took the opportunity in her full-bodied kiss to taste and smell the alcohol on her breath, - "I don't think they'll hear anything for the rest of the evening."

Cindy sat down on the bed and noticed Abby for the first time. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb. I thought you'd gone home already."

Abby sat up, letting the blanket drop to her waist without shame. "It's ok." She replied and started to look around for her clothes. "I should be going."

"No - no - no." Cindy slurred, putting a hand on Abby's shoulder, whether to steady herself or to stop Abby was unclear. An idea seemed to come to her and she turned to me. "Did you fuck her breasts? You better not have! I wanted to see it!"

I hurried to her side, de-clothed once more, and assured her we hadn't. As far as I can remember that wasn't a lie either.

"Well then, Angel-Boy," my blonde minx declared and grasped my currently flaccid pecker firmly. "Get to it!" She tugged my pecker insistently. "I'll watch!"

It... wasn't exactly sexy. Abby and I shared a glance and in it I could see we agreed this wouldn't be the best idea - at least not right now.

I snuggled in with Cindy, hugging her close. "Not right now, dear. I'm all tuckered out. Maybe tomorrow. You'll be better able to enjoy it tomorrow."

Continuing this, I managed to get Cindy undressed, and spooned in before me. Abby meanwhile had re-dressed, fetching her clothes from the arm-chair on which she had stashed them after half-undressing in the bathroom. She leaned over Cindy, who was already snoring slightly to kiss me on the cheek and whisper "Sleep deep. We've got a big week coming up."

By the time she had closed the door to my room I was already following her command.