How I Became Emperor Ch. 08: Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had some inanely specific question regarding his attempts to register a mime club. Something about him feeling he wasn't being adequately fostered and supported in the search for other like-minded individuals.

I tried to do a combination of being specific to his situation, and general for all new starter clubs. I also tried to be brief.

Alex selected another questioner in the meantime, who had a more serious question about what, if any, connection I had with the university chancellor.

"Little to none." I admitted. "She's smiled at me before in a hallway once. Based on that I think she likes me. What I do have for her is respect. She's made this university prosperous without requesting ridiculous fees or impairing the quality of education."

I expounded a little more on my admiration and took another question.

It was a long evening. Lots of questions, and lots of long answers. I won't bore readers with a retelling here. But I was on the stage easily until midnight, and would have been longer had Abby not finally called a halt.

I was whisked off stage by my campaign manager, while the rest of my staff took on the task of herding the crowds and dismantling. In the kitchen Abby again pushed me into the kitchen store-room. I helped her shift a heavy box in front of the door-jamb, before she scrabbled at my belt. I stiffened again quickly and was invading Abby's mouth within a fraction of a second.

It was quick - quicker than I would have liked, and despite my pawing at her breasts through her thin shirt and bra as she stood up, Abby insisted that we returned to the others.

It was late, once again, past midnight by the time everyone piled out of the taxi-van at my home. Abby nevertheless insisted on holding our evening meeting. "But..." I complained, "The voting is tomorrow! Surely there's nothing more we can do?"

"That's where you are wrong. You're going to go vote - indeed we all are - at a time when it maximizes your exposure. Also - you need to look over your speeches."

"Speeches?" I asked dumbly. "Plural?"

"Yes." Abby replied. "The acceptance and the concession speeches."

Matt helpfully handed me a dossier with the two speeches I presumed.

Thankfully both speeches were relatively short. It was still one in the morning before I was permitted by the strict task-mistress to curl up beside my naked girlfriend and fall asleep, the rest of the staff close at hand to ensure a smooth handling of things the next morning.

12