How I Became Emperor Ch. 09: Election

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby watched us, lazily licking her fingers clean before dirtying them again with the globs still gripping her breasts. As I lined up myself to enter Cindy, Abby came closer and fed us each one of her pendulous tits. Me and Cindy continued our eye contact as we both suckled, and I began to push myself into her.

The position was obviously untenable for long, and as Abby fell away giggling, I instead focussed on Cindy and bringing her the highest possible pleasure I could. A hand joined my member to stimulate her clit, and another fondled at her breast. I quickly had Cindy shrieking again, but in pleasure rather than humour this time.

I glorified in those sounds and sensations, and Abby watched us copulate to a glorious climax.

"Wow," Abby said when I rolled off of a spent Cindy. Abby stoked my semi-flaccid Penis with fingertips. "That was both the most loving, and most raw thing I've ever seen."

"You... need to watch more porn." I gasped. I got a light pinch on my foreskin in punishment.

"I'm serious. I mean, I always knew you had chemistry with each other, everyone sees that, but there's something more, deeper between you two."

I turned to smile at Cindy who smiled right back. "I agree with that." Cindy nodded in exhausted agreement.

"Well Mr. President. Ready for round 2?" Abby asked, amused wickedness returning to her face.

Turns out there was a round 3 as well, swiftly followed by a 4 and finally a 5th, semi-private one with Cindy as Abby began to doze beside us. As my blonde girlfriend languorously made love to each other I leaned in for a kiss that lingered, and I whispered to her, "Thank you."

In those two words I meant so much. I was giving thanks for her getting me elected, for her pushing me to run, for her belief in me, for trusting me in so short a time, for being there with me in that moment, and every moment preceding it, and every moment following. I was thanking her for being my girlfriend, and for choosing me as her boyfriend. There was thanks for the love I felt, and the love she gave.

Cindy understood my meanings, I believe. She just nodded, and I wiped a single tear from the edge of her eye. I couldn't blame her. I felt like crying too.

12