Before Erica: Never have I Ever...

Story Info
A drinking game got interesting.
2.6k words
4.53
24.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MysteryTe
MysteryTe
156 Followers

"Never have I ever... had sex in public."

The two girls both took a sip of their drinks. I'd chosen well - I'd had a feeling they would have. "Where?" I grinned at the pair.

Hannah, the long-haired brunette, smiled back before answering, "Woods, back home," She was looking good this evening, wearing a floaty black top with a mesh

section revealing some cleavage without actually being uncovered, and a short black skirt which barely covered her arse. I'd already clocked that she had black panties on beneath her skirt as she'd crossed her legs earlier.

Natalie, our blonde friend (not the same person I would go on to work with years later, who features in some of my other stories), gave a throaty laugh before revealing, "In the quad, two nights ago!"

"That was you?!" I exclaimed. I think the whole hall of residence had been wondering who that was. A poster had gone up the previous morning reminding everybody that public sex was a crime and wouldn't be tolerated. "Who with?"

"Some guy I met in Oceana. He wasn't great to be fair. Small cock when we got to it. Security Guard did me a favour chasing us off!" We all laughed and Nat took another drink. "I probably deserve two drinks for that one," she chuckled. She was looking good tonight as well in a red top, with frills framing her ample cleavage and at the shoulder. A short denim skirt revealed her long legs, finishing not far down her thighs at all. I was definitely feeling lucky with my company tonight, the three of us pre-drinking for a night out at IBIS club. We'd had a few drinks each by now - not enough to be drunk by any means, but enough that our inhibitions were loose enough to bring sexual exploits into the game.

Normally there'd be a whole host of us on any uni night out, but most people still had exams. Another reason I was enjoying my maths degree so far. The first year content was reasonably easy (I would go on to find second and third years much more difficult!) and my exams had been among the first to finish, along with Psychology, which both Hannah and Natalie were studying.

"Your turn Han," Natalie said, and Hannah, after a little deliberation, chose, "I have never... fucked someone I'd never met before."

Nat and I both drank. Hannah knew we'd both had one night stands in Fresher's Week and would have known we'd both drink. She commented that Nat should probably take a few shots for this one too, receiving a backhand to the arm accompanied by a giggle from her blonde friend.

Natalie responded with a guaranteed shot for Hannah; "I have never used a sex toy in public." We both knew Hannah's birthday challenge had been to go out with a remote controlled love egg inside her - a night that Hannah claimed not to remember much of, but the recollection of which again now brought a crimson blush to her cheeks. She was glad of the distraction when I drank, admitting to wearing a butt plug out for a meal with a previous girlfriend to raucous giggles from the girls. Not something I would recommend personally - I'm sure many people enjoy this but I've tried it and didn't enjoy! The girls found my recollection of struggling to eat because I felt "full" hilarious though!

My turn again, and we'd all taken a couple more shots. "I have never... touched myself up in a crowded room." I knew Hannah had - that love egg challenge had seen her fully rubbing herself to orgasm in front of most of her friends. The reason, of course, she denied the memory completely! The crimson in her face returned, but Natalie joined her in a shot, simply commenting that, "Sometimes I get bored in lectures," to the shocked laughter of myself and Hannah.

"I have never kissed a girl... no, a member of the same sex," Hannah followed my turn, realising half way through she could potentially find out more about me as well as Natalie. Again, the pair of us downed a shot. Hannah raised an eyebrow at me.

"Just a kiss," I shrugged. "You don't know unless you try."

Natalie was chuckling as she downed her shot. "Another few owed here!" she laughed, taking an extra shot. "Best kisses of my life have been girls!"

"Not kissed me yet!" I quipped, but was not quite expecting the dive across the bed to the chair I was sat on by Natalie, who proceeded to plonk herself onto my knee and forcibly explore my throat with her tongue for a good minute or so (ok so maybe the first second or so was forcible... I didn't put up much resistance!).

"Mmmmm... top 5 maybe," Nat gasped as she came up for air, grinning at her shocked friend still sat on the bed, and very much not moving from my lap, where I could feel a familiar pressure as my cock pushed upwards against my jeans, straining for release, and directly pressing against Natalie's thigh.

Hannah laughed, and the moment passed slightly, although Natalie's bare thighs on my lap and my view down her top at her perky D cups ensured my erection wouldn't be passing any time soon.

"I have never had a shot fed to me while sat on someone's cock," Nat said next, following the statement with, "Oops, of course I have, and it's about to happen again!" as she handed me a shot to pour down her throat. She was, I realised, a bit more tipsy than I was, and Hannah, who wasn't drinking for this one, was in fits of hysterics at her friend's antics.

Nat was clearly tipsy and at least a little horny, and I decided (aided greatly by the view I had of her tits) that I should play to it. "I have never," I began for my turn, "played a drinking game with my tits out." I had judged well, as Natalie huffed for a second that she wanted another drink, and then brightened up and pulled her top over her head, before I helpfully flicked open her bra at the back, unleashing her beautiful breasts and then handing her the shot she wanted. I ended up with most of the shot in my mouth as Natalie kissed me again, our tongues wrestling briefly before we pulled apart to see Hannah sat on the bed, also topless now, her smaller tits (B cups) perky and pert, small nipples erect.

"If that's the way we're playing," Hannah smirked, "I've never played with my cock out!"

Natalie squealed in delight at this, rolling herself off my lap and dragging me bodily out of the chair, pushing me onto my back on the bed, where she quickly pulled my jeans and boxers down and off, releasing my throbbing eight inches. As Hannah poured a shot down my throat, Nat lay forward, her soft tits pressing down against my waist, either side of my raging erection. "I have never had a threesome," Natalie almost shouted, "But next time someone says that we're all fucking drinking."

The blonde wasted no more time in kneeling up, grabbing my cock and, on her knees between my legs, leaning down to take me in her mouth. I gasped as the warmth of her mouth engulfed the head of my erection and her lips wrapped around my shaft.

Hannah leaned in from the side to kiss me, her brown hair brushing gently against my face as our lips met and our tongues began to explore each other's mouths. Breaking the kiss briefly, after a few seconds she directed a comment to her blonde friend, whose tongue was currently circling the tip of my erection. "Why is it every time I do something stupid, you're involved somehow?"

Releasing my cock from her mouth for just a second, Nat's quick witted response, "He's not that stupid," brought a laugh from us both before her mouth brought another gasp from me as it enveloped my cock once more.

Hannah returned her lips to mine and we kissed a while longer as I groaned against her mouth at the pleasure of Natalie's mouth moving up and down my cock.

Reaching beneath Hannah, on all fours as she kissed me, I was able to tug her skirt up over her arse, allowing me to slip my hand up between her legs, finding her panties damp over her mound. She let out a small moan as I pressed my finger into the groove, running it up and down the length of her cunt before I peeled her panties to one side and slid my fingers up to find her clit. Hannah moaned loudly as I found the sensitive little nub and began to rub round and round.

Natalie, meanwhile, was trying to take as much of my cock in her mouth as she could, and was currently coming impressively close to the base of my shaft. I couldn't help being a bit distracted by the gagging sounds though, and at one point became legitimately worried she might throw up on my cock. Not wanting to ruin the moment, I entwined my fingers in Natalie's hair and eased her head from my erection, guiding her to climb up my body to where I then broke my kiss with Hannah.

"Didn't you say you've never kissed a girl, Han?" I asked, bringing a throaty chuckle from Nat as she realised what I was doing. She immediately leaned forward and kissed her brunette friend, the pair of them fully engaging in the kiss. I reached my now free right hand down below Natalie's body to find her pussy under her denim skirt, wasting no time and immediately peeling her knickers to one side to play with her wet pussy.

Both girls were now kissing above my face and moaning against each other's mouths as my fingers rubbed their clits. I had no intention of this lasting too long though, and as Natalie's pussy was located slightly above my erection, I soon moved my hand to guide her hips down, her well lubricated pussy lips eagerly opening to envelope the head of my cock as they met it.

I groaned as Natalie's vaginal walls slid down the length of my shaft, the tightness of her cunt pressing around me as she slowly reached the base. Natalie's long, soft moan matched my groan as she felt eight inches fill her. She stayed still a few seconds, the kiss with Hannah broken now as she sat with her eyes closed, impaled on my cock. The blonde leaned down to kiss me briefly, before sitting upright and beginning to grind forwards and back on my erection, her slim body accentuating her beautiful breasts as she moaned in pleasure.

Hannah, kneeling up as she moved, brought her body forwards to straddle my face, the musky scent of a warm, wet pussy making my mouth water. I wasted no time in obliging the unspoken invitation, my tongue delving deep to taste her shaven cunt.

I couldn't see, but I'm fairly sure the girls were kissing as they ground themselves against me, gasps and moans escaping their lips as Hannah reacted to my tongue circling and flicking over her clit and exploring her wet groove, and Natalie began to ride my cock up and down, the tight walls of her cunt stretched around my thick shaft. The feeling was incredible. I love eating pussy, and Hannah's tight cunt tasted glorious, so coupled with Nat bouncing up and down my cock I was in heaven.

We continued this way for a while, but I knew there was no way I could last like this, and I didn't want to cum just yet. Pulling my face from beneath Hannah's cunt with a last, long kiss to her clit, I rolled Natalie over onto her back, my cock still inside her for a few thrusts before I moved to truly make the most of this opportunity. I might never have a threesome again - I wanted to make sure I enjoyed what I'd dreamed of. Pulling Hannah to me, I kissed her long and hard, before gently positioning her on all fours in front of me, facing Natalie, whose legs were wide apart,her pretty, pink, freshly fucked pussy invitingly open.

I pushed my cock slowly into Hannah from behind, drawing low moans from the brunette as my shaft gradually filled her tight wetness. She was as tight a Nat was, if not more so, and her slick cunt grasped my cock tightly as I slid in and out of her as we started to fuck.

Natalie wasn't going to miss the action, and after watching me fuck her friend from behind for a couple of minutes, her fingers running over her clit as she watched, she shuffled forward to kiss Hannah. Hannah didn't retreat at all, and as Natalie lay back, Hannah allowed her head to be pulled forward and down to meet Nat's pussy lips with her own. This was it - the dream view. Sliding my cock in and out of a hot girl with a stunning arse from behind as she eats out another hottie with great tits. Perfect. I could die happy! I slowed down to enjoy the moment, not completely of course, as the feeling of Hannah's tight cunt wrapped around my shaft was increadible. Natalie was enjoying herself too, from the sounds she was making. Hannah had said earlier that she'd never been with a woman, but from Natalie's reactions she was a natural, bringing Nat to climax not long after as her tongue tantalised the blonde's beautiful cunt.

I sped up following Natalie's orgasm, pounding my cock hard and fast into Hannah as she tasted the juices of her friend. I was already getting closer and closer to ejaculating when Natalie suddenly moved, reversing her direction and shuffling under Hannah. Hannah continued to lick and suck at Natalie's pussy in this new 69 position, but Natalie's mouth now alternated between licking Hannah and licking or sucking my testicles. This was getting too much for Hannah, - from the sound of the gasps and moans, she would cum soon, but a short, fast flurry of thrusts took me over the edge first. I tried to pull out just before I came, but Hannah reached back and guided me back inside, pushing back onto me for a few seconds, holding me deep inside her as three hot loads of spunk were emptied into her belly.

Hannah, whether from the eight inch cock inside her, Natalie's tongue furiously working at her cunt, or the feeling of three loads of cum shooting into her, very suddenly exploded in orgasm, a high pitched squeal followed by deep gasps of pleasure as I filled her with every millimetre of my cock.

I lay down, gasping for air, as Hannah rolled over to lie her head on one shoulder, her naked body pressed against my side. Natalie gave a throaty chuckle and, moving to pour three shots, she raised a glass. "Never have I ever had a threesome," she said, and we all took our shots and laughed, before Natalie joined us in lying down onto the bed, side by side with me between her and Hannah.

We never made it out that night, but I had the best night of my life so far, as the three of us enjoyed each other's bodies until morning.

MysteryTe
MysteryTe
156 Followers