How I Became Emperor Ch. 11: Semester 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all filed out, the professors staying behind, I believe to have a private conference to generally back up my position. Political theory does throw up quite a few moral philosophers, and I have no doubt they ran verbal rings around the Chancellor and boxed her in quite nicely.

Outside I thanked my troupe exhaustively, but made sure to snag Lamar before he could run away as well. "Keep it short," he urged me, "I want to file this story right away to beat out some of the other press."

"Relax," I told him, "You're about to get an exclusive interview with me. I think your readership will see a spike even if you don't get credit for breaking the news." That brightened his day considerably.

I invited my staff to an upscale cafe - not haunted by students given it serves at premium prices - as a thank you for their support, and Lamar tagged along. He spent a good 30 minutes quizzing me, and hearing "I won't tell you that," on various specifics too often, including with whom (beyond Cindy and Abby) I was sexually active, when I would meet them, what form the intimacy would take with all of them and so forth. I staunchly refused to give him any detail that could incriminate Keisha or Professor Lex.

Any questions about my moral code, my thoughts on polyamory and polygamy, my religious understandings, my views on female empowerment and what my various liaisons said about me I answered freely and ebulliently. One of the last questions was one of the most insightful from Lamar: whether and how my multiple liaisons affected or changed the way that I performed my duties as president. The answer he was expecting was "No.", but I surprised him with: "Yes, it does change how I perform as president, and how I think about the role - for the better. It gives me a greater sense of trust in humanity and individuals, a change I have noticed since engaging in my liaisons. It has improved my focus on the need for sexual awareness, personal engagement, and for good and kind people to pull introverts like me out into the open. It may be uncomfortable for us, we may feel under pressure and want to retreat into our privacy again, but we also have opinions that deserve to be heard, and contributions that deserve to be acknowledged."

I promised Lamar that I would be looking to continue working on projects to further these aspects. Abby and Cindy also offered to talk with Lamar, and took him aside slightly so he could ask them questions as well.

In the meantime I talked with the rest of my team who were both buoyant at the victory, and somewhat worried about how the publication of my trysts would play in the student body. I calmed them down.

"Look, guys. It's not like we didn't know this was coming. I've had a couple conversations with Abby about it, and the party line for us has to be that I - and everyone else - has a right to a limited amount of privacy. Mine is somewhat lessened by my role as President, but I have never hidden or disguised my liaisons, even during the campaign. I still have a high moral character, and you can all put forward the same arguments you did earlier to the Chancellor as proof of that. And so long as you all still trust that I'm telling the truth and that I retain my morality, then we are good. If any of you are worried, either now or in the future, come talk to me or Abby - or in the worst case talk to the Chancellor about your worries. I promise to hear you out, and have a frank discussion with you on the matter.

"There is going to be a discussion on this amongst the populace, but in the end this is not only a liberal university - it is one that has a name for philosophy of all sorts, and part of being a philosopher is being open to questions about morality and different understandings of it. We can - and will - win this public debate."

It was a good pep-talk, if I do say so myself. And not wrong at all as it would turn out. There were students that were angry at me - called for my dismissal - but they were isolated and in most cases were actually buoyed and prompted by my erstwhile political opponent, Roger - whom I still think was almost certainly the first accuser. If it wasn't him, then one of his lackeys.

Rose had a frank, and destructive conversation with Abby about her role in all this. She was - she apparently eventually admitted - the second accuser, but she wouldn't apologise to either myself or Abby. From what I hear some vases, a couple of plates, and an unfortunately placed mirror were civilian casualties of the argument that ended with the pair breaking up permanently amidst angry and despairing tears. Abby confided in me that it was a close thing for her - between following her girlfriend thereby renouncing her relationship with me (though she would never admit that she had been seduced), and remaining loyal to me at the cost of her girlfriend. What tipped the scale towards me, she admitted, was that she had been open with Rose in advance of our trysts and felt betrayed by her girlfriend slandering both myself and Abby, as well as that the request from Rose to abandon me and the central tenets of her article felt like Rose was asking Abby to betray her own beliefs and nature.

The public debate did rage for about two weeks, and I bore a couple of abusive comments from students during that time - but really Lamar's article, as well as most of the press's opinions which trended towards a more sensationalist retelling of the student standing up to the chancellor, helped to sway the argument towards me, and quickly I was getting admiring glances from women and men both (though in general for different reasons). The plurality of the student body, based upon a hastily arranged poll by Lamar's paper, actually didn't care so much about my philandering. There were lots who thought my sexual proclivities were secondary concerns. Those who did express interest in my exploits tended to be either admiring or personally intrigued - the second of which had me treading very carefully around people for a while.

Those who did express disgust at my behaviour generally couldn't define exactly what it was that caused their reactions, and a more general public discussion was started by the newspapers to explore the source of the moral outrage. Which in turn led to some animated and heated discussions around campus. I carefully stayed aloof of those particular discussions, only giving my opinion when asked. The debacle died down after a while - I can't remember any particular conclusion or consensus that was reached. The subject matter just became of increasingly lesser importance and everyone was left to their own devices to come to terms with the situation.

The second incident of note during this first semester happened about halfway through. I was walking through campus from the library, where I had been meeting with the librarians on an initiative to keep it open later during the week to permit longer study periods, when Professor Lex suddenly pulled me to one side. We had been continuing our "lessons" as I have described, always starting with a serious in-depth discussion before moving on through increasingly bold requests of each other towards some truly amazing sex. I looked forward to my Saturdays, and telling Cindy about the "after-lesson" portion always got her extremely randy.

When the Prof pulled me aside she looked both worried and a little peeved. "I'm sorry," she started, "but two of your classmates have asked whether they could join the additional study sessions you've been having with me. I told them no, of course, but they've made some very good arguments about favouritism, the benefits of group-study, and wanting to benefit from the best student in my class, despite his absence."

"Really?" I asked grinning broadly. "I'm the best student?"

Professor Lex shrugged. "Yeah. I wouldn't have made the extra effort otherwise."

"Thanks, Professor."

I thought a little bit about the situation. It evidently would put an end to the sex, and I was very loathe to lose that. But I also had some problem coming up with a good way out. To buy time I asked, "Which two students?"

"Helen and Jenny."

I groaned. "Damn. I think they overheard you telling me about the Saturday last semester... Well, I don't see a way out. We'll have to be careful to behave ourselves I guess."

"Let's see if we can find an excuse for you to stay later." Professor Lex stated, her eyes smouldering at me with desire.

And so on the Saturday I turned up at the Professor's house to find Jenny just about to ring the doorbell. She was a petite girl, with soft features (and I think a distinct dislike for make-up based on the fact I'd never detected a hint of any). She had dark-auburn hair, cropped at the shoulder, and a truly sharp mind. As I stepped up beside her to wait for the Professor to open the door we said hello a little awkwardly.

Luckily Professor Lex opened the door quickly, her normal university attire of dress pants and a tight v-neck sweater above a blouse. She invited us in, and through to the kitchen where she already had cups prepared and hot-water working towards a boil on the hob. As she was pouring, the doorbell rang again, and I jumped up to get the front door.

As expected, Helen stood there with her book-bag. I let her in, admiring her form as well as surreptitiously as I could. Helen was of average height and a Mediterranean complexion. Her dusky skin still betrayed numerous freckles to frame a sleek nose, and a delicate mouth. She also had little in the way of breasts, but legs to die for: long, slender, and shaved immaculately, as I could see below where her mini-shorts ended.

For the purpose of space, we migrated from the kitchen to Professor Lex's living room, and there began our discussion. Jenny and Helen sat close to each other, and were active participants in the discussion - much more so than I was used to from our prior classes together. I doubted they were shy, but something appeared to have awoken their interest in the subject - a rather boring one in my estimation concerning whether colonialism was an attempt by the aristocracy to re-assert their dominance over a growing mercantile class, or the reverse as the growing middle class were looking to escape from the shackles of authoritarian government.

I did have to admit, there was more discussion and value to the lesson with the inclusion of Jenny and Helen. They were both very bright students, and I learned a lot from them.

Still, as we neared the natural break-point about two-thirds of the way in where me and the Professor would traditionally begin our game of requests I did notice that she and I glanced at each other with increasing frequency. I'm not sure if Helen and Jenny noticed - probably not given their surprise when Professor Lex did actually follow up a point she had made with a request, or the unthinking speed with which I complied.

"Foot rub, please." My Professor plunked her feet in my lap and I moved my hands to massage them. Again, I don't think either of us - despite consciously knowing to try and stay away from the request game - realised what we were doing until we looked over at the surprised looks of Jenny and Helen. The two girls tried to cover their surprise quickly, but it was evident enough.

I quickly tried to change the subject - by returning us the topic at hand, and ended with a meaningful glance at the Professor. "Can I get some more tea please?"

She nodded, and jumped up to complete my request, followed shortly by Jenny who helped collect the cups. Me and Helen looked a little awkwardly at each other until the silence became unbearable for me and I took the initiative to explain:

"Uh - so... Me and the Professor have a game we play towards the end of these lessons. It's supposed to make us feel more invested and connected with the subject material by giving us not only incentive to make good points, but also ensuring a physical connection to the subject material. So we agreed that after every point of argument we make we are allowed to make a request of the other that they have to fulfil."

Helen nodded, now more curious than shocked or surprised - and maybe a little intrigued by the idea.

"So, her asking you for a foot-rub..."

"Wasn't out of the ordinary for us. In-fact, it's become a little bit of a traditional starting point between us as a sign that the actual true "lesson" portion of the hour is up."

"And you asking for the tea?"

"Yep, also a request. She's asked me to make her tea in the past as well, or for a back-rub, and I've asked for similar things as well."

Helen looked somewhat intrigued by the idea, and shortly later when Jenny and Professor Lex returned, she picked up the conversation again, and finished by turning to me and saying: "Back-rub, please."

Both Professor Lex and Jenny were surprised, as was I, but I figured that Helen and Jenny had just as much a right to play the game as I did - and so I moved around the table, had Helen scoot forwards on the couch so I sat cross-legged behind her and acquiesced to the request.

I let Professor Lex fill Jenny in while I worked - and soon we were in the swing of things, the discussion just as animated as before, but with regular requests for small acts to be performed at the end of each person's turn.

For some reason, I ended up laying hands on all three of the women throughout the rest of that session, a head massage for Jenny, another back-rub for the Professor, and Helen was bold enough to request I massage her thighs as well. They also had enough for each other to do: pour the tea, pass the cookies that the Professor had brought out, various other massages, and even a hug that Helen extracted from the Professor (going slightly red in the face when she made it). I couldn't blame Helen - Professor Lex's tits were simply irresistible.

When we finally finished the official lesson time I couldn't find a good reason to stay behind, and so, despite the Professor's pleading gaze, I shrugged as imperceptibly as I could and followed the girls out the door.

The next week, we followed the same protocol, though I did notice that Professor Lex did start the requests earlier than normal. We got bolder with the requests quickly. The Professor got Jenny to work on her lower-back, I had Helen give me a hug. Helen demanded that Jenny give her a belly-rub. Jenny got the Professor to hug her as well, possibly emboldened by Helen the previous week, and the Professor asked me to brush her hair.

I was emboldened enough by all the hugs going around to ask both Jenny and Helen to hug me simultaneously - which they did with a giggle - before Helen really began to drive the activity towards the orgy. She made a fine point, something about the effects of political electoral statistics being overrated, before looking at me and asking more than requesting: "Let me sit in your lap."

I looked quickly over at the Professor, who was trying to hide a grin and maintain a proper teacher's face. I also quickly figured out that I really didn't want to back out of this, so waved Helen over.

She came, and gingerly took a seat on my left leg. I put an arm around her waist, and pulled her in towards my body. "For stability." I said nonchalantly. Helen giggled nervously, and put her own arm around my shoulders.

We continued - innocently enough - and Jenny also found her way into my lap, with the Professor seeking to maintain at least some professional decorum by asking only for Helen to come sit beside her - though both Helen and the Professor's hands rested on each other's thighs.

The next leap came from Jenny - still sat on my lap - after a hurried statement about statistics being a phenomenon of the digital age and therefore the influence of the statistics vs the influence of the technology not being easily separable. Finishing, she looked into my eyes and said. "Kiss me."

I was at a crossroads and everyone knew it: acquiesce to the request, and there was no backing away from the foursome. Stop the game now, and we could still all return to the semblance of respectability none the worse for wear.

Given my history so far, it will surprise no reader as to my answer. I grabbed Jenny behind the head, the other arm snaking behind her waist so I could pull her body flush against mine, and without preamble stuck my tongue as far as I could between Jenny's lips before she had finished squeaking at my forcefulness.

When I broke the kiss, I held Jenny close, not letting her go and started my rebuttal. "Statistics existed well before the communications age. Kings and Emperors and Popes used them for all manner of things, including taxation, representation, etc. Censuses are little more than statistics gathering operations. Modern technology has only increased the frequency and amount of data we have been collecting. That does change the way we think, as does technology, but the two are sufficiently distinct from each other that we can safely identify what causalities belong to which."

I didn't break eye contact with Jenny, indeed, I lowered my hand to her tailbone to ensure she was pressed as closely as she could be to my growing erection and would be unable to miss it. But when I made my request it was addressed to my teacher. "Professor, I want a back-rub. From your tits."

I don't know of any hesitation, because I shortly had those wonderful globes pressed up against my back, moving up and down slightly as Professor Lex complied with the request. Jenny's eyes flitted between mine and my Professor's over my shoulder, a deer in the headlights.

Helen took the next stab, and ended with the demand to Jenny: "Come suck on my nipples." As Jenny reluctantly dismounted to comply, I could see that Helen had willingly pulled up her T-shirt to show us her dainty areolas. Jenny bent low and began to suckle on them gently.

The Professor's next request was for me to "release the beast", which I did, to the admiring leers of both Helen and Jenny. While continuing her breast rub on my still-clothed back, she also took the liberty of lightly petting my freed cock for my fellow students to see and be jealous of.

I again ranted something inane about statistics, but more importantly ended with my demand for Helen to strip for me.

Helen complied with all the elegance of a learned dancer. While she did so, Jenny came over to put her own hand on my cock, and elaborate her own point. She had the great idea to demand everyone disrobe entirely, which led to a flurry of clothes landing on the floor.

Thankfully the Professor resumed her previous action rubbing her now naked breasts up and down my back while she responded. Her request was to have both Helen and Jenny finger her, while I filled her mouth with a cock.

It was there that any true adherence to the game broke down and we ended up in a general four-some fuck-fest. Once the Professor came - loudly - on Helen and Jenny's fingers, the two girls ended up licking up the cum, and feeding each other their hands. This developed into sloppy kissing. The Professor being momentarily tired after her exceptional experience, I stepped over her and lowered my cock down into the kiss of my collegiate compatriots. They never really stopped kissing each other, just integrated my cock-head into their lapping and licking, and only slowly gravitating to give me a double-blow-job.

The Professor managed to rouse herself again, and came over to kiss me, while guiding Helen and Jenny's heads with her hands, almost as if she was now teaching them proper technique.

Feeling a need for my penis to be in a pussy now, I chose the safe option and grabbed the Professor so I could lay her down on the couch and insert myself into her. Before I could do so, though, Helen cried out: "No fair! She's already cum! Stick it in me instead."

The Professor pouted, but winked at me as she lightly pushed up on my chest. "Go, fuck her into a stupor. I'll go entertain Jenny."