How I Became Emperor Ch. 11: Semester 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Portia considered me for a long moment, apprehensively as the revelation of Keisha's intent hit me. Then the woman across the desk nodded once, curtly.

"I... am currently in quite a... compromised position." The pauses were not just because I had to find the right words, but also because Keisha was making it hard to think. "For the sake of... decency. I can't... currently...."

Portia's eyes narrowed, suspiciously. They also flicked down to the desk, and then back up to my eyes. I tried to convey my sincere apology rather than the imminence of my release. Not sure if I succeeded.

"I see." Portia said simply. There was no judgement, just curiosity in her eyes. "Is this something you have done often in meetings with me?"

I shook my head and bit my lip, doing my best to remain civil. "No. This is only the second time."

"Hmmm." Portia wiped a hand across her brow, then let it sink back to her lap slowly, running suggestively over her cleavage. "Would it make your decision easier if I offered to assist?"

It took me a moment through the haze of my current situation, but when I made sense of what she was suggesting I was so taken aback that it actually pulled me back from the brink that Keisha had been expertly riding me along. "No!" I exclaimed aghast. "No, Portia, please, that is not necessary. Nor had the thought ever crossed my mind!"

Portia leaned forward, her elbows on my desk. The first time she had ever touched it I noticed. "I'm glad you can't be bribed." She declared, still with clipped tones. "It would have made the situation... uncomfortable."

I couldn't help but chuckle nervously. "To be fair, it is quite uncomfortable for me."

With dripping sarcasm Portia pouted. "Aww. Poor president. Is whoever you've got under there giving you a hard time?" She drawled long on the word 'hard', and let her hands idly skim over the desks surface, caressing the wood above Keisha's head.

"Is your cock thirsting for release? You must be absolutely pulsing with desire by now." Portia licked her tongue against her lips, and stood up out of her chair. "Here, let me help you a little."

She reached behind herself, and pulled down the zipper to her loose blouse. An efficient shimmy of her shoulders, and the blouse folded to either side and forward, so that it hung like an apron over her skirt.

"Fuck me!" I gasped, as her bland white and work-manish bra was shown. The bra was so efficient that I could barely tell the size of the breasts beneath, except that they evidently weren't large enough to spill out across the fabric.

"Hmmm. Maybe." She leaned heavily on the table looking for all the world as though she was in her office, and I was the interloper on the wrong side of the table. "Unlike you, I am open to being bribed... what incentive can you offer?"

My brain raced. I was NOT going to compromise my morals, no matter how sexy the enticement, but damn, even through all the flowing clothing that hid most of her form I felt the urgent want to bend her over and make her moan. Portia saved me.

"It doesn't have to be something... untoward. Just something worth my time. For example:" Portia cast her eyes around my desk and came to rest on the pen I had been playing with before. She picked it up. "This pen." She declared. "To you, this is a pen. A functional item you probably didn't even buy. Something that just appeared on your desk, or that you absent-mindedly stole from someone else's office. But to me... to me this could be more than just a writing implement. If you give me this pen, then I could be enticed to show you something... more."

At this stage of my life I didn't own any pen worth any kind of serious money. Heck, she was probably right that I had stolen that pen from somewhere else. "Yes, it's yours."

Portia reached across the desk to stroke my cheek. "Oh, how lovely!" She cooed with hyperbolized sweetness. "I must find some way to repay you for your gift. We can't have any appearance of impropriety can we?"

That lucky pen wandered across Portia's neck, and slowly down between her functional bra. With a sudden twist of her wrist, Portia used the pen to unhook the front-clasp of her bra, and a quick shrug let the white obstruction flow to the floor. Her breasts were indeed small, evidencing only the slightest of shadows beneath them. Her nipples as well were small things, but had stiffened to hard points.

With quick flicks of her wrist, Portia flicked the lidded tip of the pen across her nipples. "Mmmh. See what your generosity gets you? It's good to be generous. Maybe you can be more generous?"

I urgently searched my desk for something, anything I could grab and stretch out to the nymph. I cursed my staff for keeping my desk so clean of crap. I did manage to find a pencil, which I apologetically stretched out to her. "Nono, young man. That won't do at all!" Portia declared. "I've already got something to write with. You'll need to find a better gift than that."

It was no use. In a desperation to cum, I put a hand under the table to try and convince Keisha to keep her lips on my cock, even as she sensed again that she needed to pull back in order to keep me on the edge. My grasping fingers found only hair, and her hair band which I pulled off her head as she jerked back. I brought it up onto the table in frustration, when an idea struck me. It was a cheap headband, surely. One of those curved things, made of plastic that could bend and covered in a cheap fabric. I could buy Keisha a new one. So I stretched the head band across the table to Portia.

The half-naked government functionary cocked her head to one side, a sign that I was beginning to recognize meant that she was surprised. "Interesting." She muttered. "Yes, that'll do much better." She reached across daintily to pluck it from my offered hand. "To you, this is just the object you took from your... deskmate's head. You could use it yourself, of course, but there are other easier solutions for you to control your hair. Plus, I don't think red would suit your complexion. But to me, this simple hairband is so much more."

Wielding the pen in one hand, and the hairband in the other, Portia pulled down the zipper of her skirt, and let both it and the blouse flutter to the floor. She stood before me in panties, not really the attractive kind, but the first place that I saw any non-work related expression from the woman. They were a flecked grey, but had a simple yellow rose crossed with a red one on the fabric. Despite the fact that the cloth left absolutely everything beneath it to my imagination - or perhaps because it did just that - I couldn't take my eyes off the hidden area, and my mind tried desperately to determine whether she had a bush or was shaven, whether she had pouty pussy lips or delicate folds, whether her clit stood forth or hid behind folds.

"See," Portia seemed to lecture. "I can use this headband as a hook." she demonstrated, lifting it under the fabric of her panties to one side. "And I can use it to pull things." She did so, revealing a trimmed bush of curly blond hair, and vaginal folds that poured from the curve of her groin invitingly.

"And remember that pen?" She waved the implement in front of me. "I can still use that. Let me show you how."

She made the pen vanish. There was no preparation, no hesitation, and only a slight gasp to intimate the Portia had actually felt the penetration. Holding it in with one finger, Portia sauntered around the desk, and sat on the edge of it right next to me. Then she swung one leg over my head, and shimmied until she could place one foot on either armrest of my chair. Then she grinned at me.

"Let's match rhythm, shall we? Take a firm grasp on your lady-friend."

I put one hand on either side of Keisha's head and nodded to Portia. "Now follow my lead, are you ready?" She asked.

Keisha moaned when I placed both of my hands firmly on her head, and muffled her assent with this plan loudly enough to be heard by Portia for the first time, making the mayor's liaison's eyes flash with lust.

"Yes." My voice was raspy as I also agreed.

There was no warning, Portia just suddenly pulled out the pen, and stuck it back in rapid-fire. It took me a moment to catch up, but then I was pistoning out of Keisha's mouth as quickly as Portia was fucking herself with the pen.

I came on the sixth thrust I think. Something like that. Definitely not double-digits. I came streamers that flowed out of Keisha's mouth and down onto her shirt. Portia watched my face with delight as I came. With deliberate action to make sure I watched, she let the pen slip out of her pussy and wander up to her mouth. Idly Portia chewed on the dank tip, acting as though she was doing nothing out of the ordinary.

With some regret, I rolled my chair back, and let Keisha crawl out of the space beneath my desk. Her white top had received some damp flecks, though not an excessive amount. The rest had vanished down her gullet. She stood, and straightened her attire, glancing nervously at Portia.

For her part, Portia had not moved nor showed any sign of shame. The pen tip remained between her open lips, and her legs spread lasciviously wide. She watched my post coital interaction with Keisha.

I put an arm around Keisha's waist, and pulled her close beside her chair. Not caring that she had just straightened her clothes, I used my other hand to lift her skirt a bit, and ran a finger along her wet panties. I pulled the finger back, and put it to my lips, making a show of appreciating the taste.

"Portia," I declared, "I am willing to give you one more gift."

Portia cocked her head again. Damn that move was cute when she was naked. "What else could you possibly give me?"

I smiled, knowing I had the upper hand, and put my finger up Keisha's skirt again. My toy sighed contentedly. "I will gift you a choice. One that will decide both of our futures. Option one: Keisha here is extremely wet, and wants to be fucked thoroughly. I can take the time to do that, and then send her to gather my team so that we can decide whether to support the mayor or not. But if I do that I will be removing her clothing, otherwise it will get dirty. She'll need to recover and dress again before she goes to find the others."

I suckled on my finger again, tasting Keisha's pussy for a second time. Portia obviously grew impatient, and asked, "And Option two?"

"Option two is: I send her out there to gather the people now, her hair dishevelled, cum stains on her shirt and her pussy un-fucked. But if I do that, I won't just be sitting here idly. I am going to fuck you in her stead. I am going to lick you, and suck you, and put my cock in your mouth. I am going grope at your breasts, and fuck your pussy raw. And then, when my team is gathered, I am going to let you wait, with my cum on your face, while I deliberate."

Portia shuddered lightly at my dirty description, and seemed to feel a lewd thrill. Keisha meanwhile shot pleading glances at Portia, and I simply fingered my toy lightly, and waited on Portia to choose.

"You drive a hard bargain." Portia declared, glancing pointedly at my pecker. "Option..." she let her decision linger to heighten the tension. "Two."

I immediately removed my finger from under Keisha's skirt, and gave her a slap on her ass. "Allright, Keisha, please go gather my team. Wait for me in the outer office, I'll be out shortly once everyone is gathered. You are forbidden to change your clothes, to touch yourself, or to ask anyone else to touch you until you have completed this task, am I clear?"

Keisha batted her eyes at me. "Yes master. Immediately master." and strode purposefully to the door. Before she had even opened it, my mouth was between Portia's widened legs, and I was getting my first taste of the mayoral liaison.

In the next thirty minutes I upheld my promise. After I had gotten Portia to shudder - in orgasmic bliss this time - with my lips, I was again fully erect, and crawled up on my desk so I could insert it in her mouth. She was not a good cocksucker, but I indulged anyway. I ordered her to stay as she was, and got back off the desk so that I could slide my cock between her legs and up her dripping cunt. She came again, I pulled out, and, while groping at her breasts, masturbated furiously until I came across her face, and across her glasses.

I stepped back, and admired my handiwork, the woman thoroughly fucked and blissfully happy for the moment, sprawled across my desk. I redressed, while she roused herself slowly, and headed to the door. I paused before opening it, then went back to the desk.

"Portia," I began, fishing out a box of tissues for her use. "I realise that this is going to change our dynamic going forward. But I feel it needs to be said out loud that I will not let this influence or otherwise impact our otherwise professional relationship. I have at least one other tryst which is comparable to this one where there needs to be a sharp delineation between the professional and the sexual. Though we may play with the intersection of the two from time to time, as we did today play-acting bribery, I cannot and will not let that distinction slip. Also, should you prefer that this remain the only time we have such a sexual interaction, I shall understand, and think no differently of you than I did before you appeared this evening."

Portia kept her stoic face unreadable for me. Her reply was measured and clinical. "I admit, I've thought about this ever since those rumours about you having a bevvy of ladies caring for you. Every time I came into this office I hoped to catch some sign of it - but beyond your beautiful staff - all of whom were always professional - I couldn't discern a thing until today. I hope that this will not be the only time we work to find agreement between our respective... political ambitions. When the opportunity arises, of course."

"Good." I finalised our unwritten contract, letting a gleeful grin come across my face, and leaning in close to her very slight breasts. "I enjoyed this a lot, and would regret not doing it again someday." I nibbled briefly at her left breast, eliciting a gasp, then pulled away and strode to the door not looking back again.

My staff and I deliberated the pros and cons of supporting the mayor for about thirty minutes. Points were made by various people both ways, but in the end it was decided that I would support the mayor, and make a statement to that effect in the morning. As I concluded the meeting, Abby pulled me aside a moment.

"You do realise that this would mean the mayor's position will be vacant?"

"I guess. Honestly, I hadn't really thought that far. But why should I care? It's not like I am going to run for mayor."

"No, indeed you are not. But maybe you can play king-maker there as well? Perhaps suggest a councillor who would be good for the job, or encourage someone else to run?" Abby gave a significant glance towards the closed door to my office.

"Uh... are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Abby looked at me like I was being stupid on purpose. "Of course I am saying that. You aren't quite a full fledged power-broker yet, but you are well on your way. The simple fact that your endorsement is worth courting makes that clear, and while your voice probably isn't as important as that of most of the other local politicians, you do wield some measure of clout based on the perception that the student body trusts you and will heed your recommendations."

She pointed me bodily at the door to my office, then patted me on the butt as if I was a little child, and she my mother ushering me to school.

I followed instructions, to the letter I might add. My endorsement went out the very next morning in the school and local papers. The mayor didn't end up getting the appointment that time around, but with my endorsement, and Portia's encouragement, he did actually end up running for the post at the next election and winning it by a slim margin. I like to think that my endorsement helped to bring out at least a couple voters, though there is no way to definitively prove that of course.

Portia wouldn't run for government in her lifetime either, preferring to keep to the sidelines and making the back-room deals that keep the machine of politics running. Somehow she managed to keep herself clear of any grease along the way. Occasionally I could convince her to use those powers for my own ambitions fledgling as they still were at this point in my life story. And every time she did, it came at the cost of symbolic bribes.

At the end of the first semester I could look back at my achievements with some amount of pride. I had not lost my moral compass to the siren call of power, and I believed I had actually done some good for my constituency. Despite my ongoing fued with the Chancellor, and the limited influence I wielded in reality, things were going well for me.

But it was really in the winter break that thresholds were crossed I could not have imagined.