How I Became Emperor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But for a first kiss nothing could beat what that kiss did for me. With excruciating slowness our lips would meet, slide briefly across each other, then part for only a moment to allow us to take a breath, before coming crashing together again.

Then Cindy began to use her tongue. As our lips intertwined, her tongue would brush against the lip between hers to make my eyes fly wide. Cindy's remained closed as she concentrated on introducing me to the art of kissing. Her arms hugged me tightly to her so that I was pressed against her breast, while one hand gently held my head in position. My own arms had instinctively wrapped themselves around her shoulders. Almost without thought my own hand trailed a path down along her spine to grope as surreptitiously as possible at her ass. I also had to consciously lead my petrified tongue forwards to meet her own advance, and take my first taste of her.

I cannot be sure how long we kissed like this, but eventually I was rudely forced out of my bliss when Cindy's friends came over to check on her. In between exchanging assuring words with her friend for whom I did not even spare a glance, Cindy would lean in to give me occasional pecks.

"Come home with me?" Cindy proposed brazenly once she had managed to rid herself of her friend.

"Huh?!" I exclaimed, surprised.

"The bar's closing." Cindy replied, "Time to go." She added a pretty pout.

I looked around to note that indeed it had grown late - or better said early. The crowd in the bar had thinned out to only the most dedicated night-life enthusiasts, and even they were slowly being ushered out by the bar staff. Cindy's friends were collecting their coats and shawls, while many of my friends appear to have left without saying goodbye. I couldn't blame them... In their shoes I would have had enough honour not to disturb the virgin birthday boy who seemed well on his way to getting laid.

"Uh, sure." I answered, "your place. Sounds good." I said it blandly, attempting and completely failing to appear nonchalant about the whole thing. Cindy laughed gaily, hopped off my lap, handed me my cloak and then led me seductively by the hand across the now nearly empty dance floor with an exaggerated sway to her hips that I could not fail to notice.

Like the puppy follows its master I walked behind Cindy totally enthralled.

It was a brief chilly walk around the corner to her apartment. The whole way I was racking my brain trying to find a way to start a conversation, while my subconscious brain waged a desperate battle to keep my mouth shut for fear that I would mess up this incredible opportunity. My subconscious was aided in great part by the incredible beauty of the girl that had self assuredly place my arm across her shoulders as we quit the bar into the pre-dawn glow, and grabbed my ass beneath my cloak as we walked.

I was a perfect gentleman in every way except conversation as we came to her apartment, doing my best only to stare and not touch as Cindy bent at the waist to insert her key into the lock.

"Come here birthday boy." Cindy purred as she straightened again and pulled me into another kiss while retreating backwards into the abode. I saw nothing of her apartment till the afternoon when I awoke, too entranced in the meantime with the heavy petting we were engaged in as she led me to her bedroom.

As we entered that inner sanctum Cindy turned herself in my arms leaving me to kiss her neck and instead took my still hesitant hands and placed them firmly over her breasts. As I have said, they eloquently fleshed out my sizeable palms. They were not the humongous beasts sometimes favoured by men, but certainly had their own heft and weight. There was no sag at all, and they yielded ever so wonderfully to my caress. Her nipples proved Cindy's arousal, small tender nubs on the heights of her mounds. Oblivious to all else I gently squeezed and released that mammary flesh, enjoying the way Cindy would gasp and moan at the caress. Without my noticing it Cindy still had enough presence of mind to get us as far as the bed. With a sigh of pleasure Cindy collapsed forwards onto the bed. She probably had expected me to collapse next to her, but I failed to react quickly enough. Her breasts were ripped from my grasp almost violently, and the shock woke me from the reverie again.

"I- I need to say something." I forced out riveted to the side of the bed watching Cindy writhe as she turned over onto her back and raised herself up on her elbows.

"What?" She asked breathlessly, her chest heaving erotically. I could see a quickly hidden flicker of fear behind her eyes as she considered the possibility I had a sexually transmitted disease.

"It's..." I breathed heavily to get this confession out. I considered myself a gentleman in all things, and I wouldn't let her go into this trust blindly, even if it cost me the culmination of this night.. "It's my first time..."

I don't know why so many people are afraid of their first time and feel the need to warn their chosen partner in advance. I suppose it to be a fear of disappointing the partner, and attempting to lower expectations in advance. Of course this is counterproductive, for it could well cause the partner to become aware of small hesitations, misgivings, mistakes or even failures that would otherwise would have been overlooked - and when that is not the case, it simply distracts from the task at hand.

I was lucky. Cindy just laughed that carefree laugh, grabbed my shirt and pulled me down on top of her into a passionate kiss.

"I could give a fuck." She gasped at the first opportunity, "and you need to pay up on the promises you made earlier tonight."

"What promises?" I queried confused.

Cindy gave an exaggerated tut. "You DO need to learn. When you make a girl's legs squelch with every step she takes it is your duty to see that she is not left in that state for longer than necessary!"

Coyly Cindy let the straps of her dress slide down across her shoulders. I was tempted sorely, but "there's something else as well..." I almost wailed desperately. "I don't have protection!"

"None?" Cindy replied. I was forced to shake my head, much as I wanted not to. Cindy deflated somewhat, and bit her lower lips putting me into the terrible quandary of having her appear even more sexy, but still attendant upon her permission to continue the tryst. After a moment's thought, however, Cindy burst out, "ah, fuck it. I'll go buy a morning-after-pill tomorrow!"

Again she took the initiative by pulling me down on top of her. We writhed fully clothed against each other for a while, frenching madly. And then the simplest of movements from Cindy made me see stars again. Very gently she raised her right knee so that she could rub her thigh against my penis, as she did so she broke our kiss again, gave me a coy smirk and asked, "have you already forgotten about your promise? I just explained it to you!"

I didn't need telling twice, but I wanted to savour this moment as well. It would be the first time that I would see a fully dis-robed woman. Outside of a magazine at any rate. And I got to actually take the clothes off! Could this evening get any more erotic?

I kissed her gently, just a brief meeting of our lips to show Cindy my intention to be gentle, to take my time. And then I raised myself to get a full view of what I was about to uncover. Cindy lay squarely framed on all sides by faint moonlight, glistening on the slight sheen of sweat she carried from our physical exertions. Alabaster skin contrasted so starkly with the black dress, it made me wonder what goddess I was looking at as I ran a hand along each arm pulling the straps of her dress down.

With entrancing ease the black fabric revealed ever more of the pearly skin. Already a deadly pale, I could trace the faintest of tan lines down across each shoulder, widening as slowly the rise of Cindy's breasts began to appear. I held my breath, mouth open and longing to descend and taste that flesh, but I kept my head high to keep that view. Cindy seemed to feel an erotic pleasure at my voyeuristic enjoyment, her chest seeming to heave like the sea in the midst of a ship-breaking storm. Unconsciously she also turned her head to the side, closed her eyes, and bit the tip of her finger in a desperately seductive move.

The full glory of her breasts were revealed with surprising suddenness as I pulled her dress past the peak of her mounds. I probably imagined the slight corrective wobble to the flesh, but the mounds were pert and firm even as Cindy reclined. In the cool air her skin pebbled, only further drawing my attention to her nipples, small nodules resting atop areolae just barely larger than a twenty cent coin (I would at a later date have the opportunity to make the comparison).

I could not resist any longer, and placed both hands atop the now bare breasts. I sucked air in desperately, glorifying in the immediate physical contact with a woman's private parts. The fact that these private parts were absolutely perfect, and only the beginning of what I was getting into sent me into sensory overload. My erection had reached almost physically painful arousal. After a moment exploring Cindy's breasts with my hands I hesitantly lowered my head towards them, my eyes flickering between the intended destination, and searching Cindy's face for approval. She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself, moaning her pleasure loudly thereby simply heightening the sexual energy in the room. Apparently my approach was too slow for her though, and she quite suddenly grabbed my head and pulled it into the crevice between her breasts.

I drew in a strong waft of her scent, the tinge of her sweat mixing effortlessly with a hint of lavender from what I presume was her perfume to create a more intoxicating effect on me than even the absinthe had been able to produce. I had hardly finished my first inhalation than I rushed to take the second. As if of their own accord my lips began to nip at the exposed flesh, my tongue snaking between them from time to time in order to lap at the sensitive flesh. Cindy showed her appreciation verbally, "Oh, Fuck!... Yes!... I needed this!"

Her cries of pleasure just spurred me on to explore the region some more, kissing and licking my way slowly up her right breast to tease her nipple with my breath, before suddenly devouring as much of the breast as I could get into my mouth. This was met by a pleasing scream from Cindy as she arched her back to greet my hunger. Not sated with just the right breast, I switched to the left and teased Cindy for a longer time, letting my lips, and tongue brush only lightly across the nipple waiting for a reaction. I was content not to be satisfied with Cindy's arching back, her gasps and twitches as I alternatively flicked, nipped, kissed and caressed her nipple. Only when she burst out with an exasperated "For heaven's sake!" and again sought to force me onto her teat did I consent to bury myself in her breast.

As I engaged in this heavy petting, I was surprised when I felt one of her hands grasp for my penis through my trousers. Her grip was firm, and yet at the same time almost gentle as it began to rub my erection. Reluctantly I released Cindy's breasts, and raised myself up above her prone form again to take in the breathtaking sight. She lay, her dress crumpled down around her hips, my right hand lazily caressing her cute depress around the belly button. She gazed back at me with heavy lidded eyes, still coming down from the sensory high I had given her, yet also not willing to let go of my still sheathed member.

However, I did have to move from her side down between her legs in order to finish my task of undressing this nymph, and that required her to let go of me. She did so reluctantly, though I was slightly relieved, worried that I would ejaculate again to my embarrassment simply from her attention. Once positioned to have an absolutely perfect view of what I was about to reveal, I leaned in for another passionate kiss before taking a firm grip on the dress to either side of her hips.

I again resolved to take my time in revealing this most elusive of fruits to me, but my patience seemed to have finally run out. A tender glance into her eyes was all it took for me to hastily slip the offensive fabric under her butt and up off her legs. Cindy's legs remained straight up in the air after I had removed the dress, and she very slowly lowered them to rest on my shoulders

From here I had a view to die for. Along the line of the legs, still encased in thigh-high stockings, my eye was drawn inexorably down to where a thin silken strip of blood-red fabric, drenched beyond repair, lay daintily covering swollen lips. Again it was the contrast of Cindy's ivory skin to the almost harsh red of her slip that remains vivid in my memory as one of the sexiest images I have ever seen. From the lady's crotch, my view spread across the vast plain of her belly, through the ravine between her mountainous breasts and to her face which sat on the horizon of my current ability to see. I let my eyes wander that vista, finding nary a blemish on the skin. A vast smile was painted across Cindy's face, as though the Cheshire Cat had decided to visit, and she asked me with what I would soon recognize as a signature coyness, "Like what you see?"

I nodded dumbly. Instead of trying to form words through a throat that had seized up, I decided to dedicate myself to the task of slowly getting a closer look at Cindy's pussy. Using my hands to caress the legs resting on my shoulders, and my mouth to kiss my way from the feet down towards the upper thigh, I began my descent. The closer I got to my goal, the deeper I breathed in between kisses, stretching my senses to get that first whiff of her nectar, the first taste of her womanhood. As I neared the border between stockings and flesh I caught it, the heady trace of a sweetly tangy taste on the tongue that faded all too quickly. I relished that taste, and instantly was ravishing for more. With increasing vigour I kissed and licked my way across the warm flesh of her upper thighs and quickly came face to face with the drenched silk slip.

I breathed heavily on that fabric, just millimetres away from my goal, and yet hesitant now that I had got here. My fingers were frozen holding Cindy's hips, poised to peel away the last protection, but unmoving. Why exactly I am not sure to this day, but something held me back from simply diving in. I waited, for some signal or switch to be thrown, perched on the brink and staring into the abyss. My lack of movement must have caught the attention of Cindy for she raised herself onto her elbows again, her hair slightly tousled now from the bed, to give me an inquiring look.

I looked back and must have seen whatever sign I had been waiting for in her look, a final permission to completely bare the last defence Cindy had. Our eyes remained locked as I pulled the slip over her hips. I could almost feel the heat roll off her sex now that it was not absorbed by the soaked cloth, and the scent of her arousal now intensified. I ran the slip up across the legs Cindy helpfully lifted again, taking care not to close them completely so that we could maintain our eye contact.

Our gaze was broken for only an instant as I had to lift the underwear between our line of sight, but it was enough to break the spell. When the red wisp of cloth had passed by Cindy's eyes were hidden behind her eyelids, closed in passion and expectant of my returning touch. I, for my part, was freed to finally look down to see her pink lips freed to the air, capped by a small landing strip kept short and trim. Those folds seemed to quiver in anticipation of my coming touch, and I was loathe to disappoint. Still, I took two deep breaths before closing the final couple of millimetres between the treasure before me and my own lips.

Cindy had to bite back a scream of pleasure as our flesh did finally meet, and still as I began to explore her sex with my tongue the occasional yelp escaped her. Like any teenage boy denied access to a live specimen I had studied up diligently on the art of pleasing a woman by going out of my way to pay attention during sex-ed classes, and doing some private study with the help of the internet. Still, it was a whole new world to have the live and writhing example before you, demanding to be pleasured.

I did my best, making a point of seeking out her clitoris with my tongue, and stimulating it with tongue-flicks, suckling and small love bites. Cindy appeared to enjoy the sensation immensely. She dropped back to the bed and called out, "Oh God... Oh yes! Yes!... Right, there!"

And yet I immediately noted some practical problems. My hair, one of my great prides, would get in the way and I repeatedly had to brush it away -- an irritating problem since it lessened the time I could keep my hands roaming all over Cindy's body. Nevertheless, I took great intoxicating pleasure in hearing the stimulating moans that I could suckle from Cindy's body. I was gearing myself up to actually penetrate Cindy's sex with a finger when she suddenly grew deathly quiet, forgetting even to breathe, and arched her back entirely off the bed in an attempt to force her sex deeper into my face. She kept this up for almost a minute, quivering across her whole body in increasingly uncontrollable waves before completely collapsing.

I was about to return my mouth to its ministrations, not only eager to regain the kissing contact with her nether lips, but also eager to continue pleasing this woman. Instead Cindy weakly closed her legs, turned the lower half of her body to the side, and waved for me to return my attention upwards. Who was I to argue?

I kissed my way along her body, past her breasts and up her neck line. "That," Cindy heaved once she had regained enough composure to talk, "was amazing." I could only agree. "You've got a bit to learn." she continued, "but even for a sexual expert that was good!"

Before I could let that go to my head Cindy had already prepared the next stage of our tryst. I found myself lying on my back on the bed, straddled by the naked Venus as she set about eagerly undoing my shirt, and invading my mouth with her tongue. "Time to give you a payment." Cindy lilted teasingly. My shirt hadn't even come to rest on the floor by the time Cindy had undone my belt and was tugging insistently on my pants. On auto-pilot I lifted my hips slightly from the bed to allow her to easily slip my pants off to join my shirt on the floor.

All that was left were my briefs, and Cindy seemed suddenly in no rush to finish undressing me. The left side of her mouth twitched upwards as she lowered her face to rest just above the bulge. Her tongue snaked out and licked along the shaft through the fabric, making my penis twitch of its own accord. As it reached the top of the penis, Cindy's tongue next wandered into direct contact with my skin at my lower belly. As she slowly pulled my underwear off, Cindy kept her tongue toeing the line too and fro like a caged tiger. It didn't take long for the head of my penis to peek forth and be immediately presented with the soft touch of that devilish tongue.

Cindy's tongue was... Amazing. Heavenly. I had the greatest of luck to have a woman so well versed in sexual arts to take my virginity from me -- yet at the same time it was child's-play for Cindy to manipulate me however she saw fit, with no more contact than the tip of her tongue. It meandered down my shaft, and just when I thought she was about to turn around, her tip kept going past the base of my penis and into the region of the perineum. I had no idea that such an innocuous part of my body could be so sensitive! It had never appeared important to me before, just another part of skin to cover up the necessary organs and muscles a body had. But with Cindy's attention it was quickly giving me a breathing problem.