How I Became Emperor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied with my reaction Cindy decided to inspect my sex in detail. My penis -- even erect -- was not large by any measure. Uncut, and with no curvature, whether up or down, or left or right, my penis seemed to be of some academic interest to Cindy who delicately touched, pulled on and experimentally tweaked and twisted my member -- particularly the foreskin -- in various ways. As she did this her face was very close to the shaft such that I could feel her breath titillate.

Satisfied with her inspection, Cindy leaned even further in until she was positioned with her mouth just above my cock. Slowly, ever so slowly she lowered her lips to envelop my head. I groaned my pleasure at having found a warm home for my penis.

I cannot say for how long she held me in her mouth, using her tongue to flick at the head of my penis. It can't have been long - I think - for being a virgin I had never had a chance to build up any kind of stamina. I barely had enough presence of mind to feel the tell-tale tension at the base of my hard penis and make a grab for Cindy's head to warn her of my impending explosion. Sensing my nearing release she popped her head off my cock and grabbed it with her hand to pull and tug at it with a wild fervor. Somehow she also managed to catch my eyes and held my gaze as she squeezed out the most powerful ejaculation I had experienced in my short life. The whole scene was incredibly erotic for me.

Panting for dear life I collapsed onto the bed with a slight laugh, amazed at myself for having ever made it this far with a girl, let alone the goddess Cindy was. She grinned delightedly as well and as she crawled up to hover above me on all fours she grabbed a tissue from her nightstand and efficiently wiped the white sticky cum I had spread over her hand and my belly. The tissue she casually threw to the floor before planting her face just above mine, a knowing predator gleam in her eyes.

"That", I wheezed, "was GOOD! - Better than good! Fuck, that was..."

I didn't get any further as she grabbed my lips with her own spearing her tongue down my throat. The kiss was passionate, and by itself would have been enough to keep me harder than a diamond, but as our kiss continued she slowly lowered her torso down towards mine. Her nipples brushed up against my own breast, and threw my eyes wide. Cindy just continued to lower herself, pressing her breasts up against me, snaking her arms under my shoulders to tangle in my hair. I raised my own hands to hug her, urging her to press herself even more closely to me, though she resisted enough to keep a tantalizing pace to her descent.

More and more of her body came into contact with mine, her belly navel-to-navel with mine, her legs slowly stretching themselves down along the outside of my own. I knew what was coming, was half-scared, half-impatient, half-ecstatic, half-crazed knowing the final piece of contact that was to come. When it did it was light, getting steadily firmer, but time slowed down to infinitesimal increments.

Her sex was still wet beyond belief, a slick slit, that slowly slid down so that my penis pointed parallel along her slit. We were joined without me penetrating her, and we both felt the power of that moment radiate through both of our bodies. For what seemed an age we just rested like that, halting the movement of our lips though they still touched. We looked into each others eyes, mere millimeters away from each other, and enjoyed the primeval tension we had created.

I took my courage in my hand, and slowly caressed her spine, moving south. The closer I got to her pert butt the greater our mutual lust became, but neither of us wanted to be the first to break that tension. My hand slid over her buttocks, filling it with my hand, and gently squeezed. As I did so I pressed her even more firmly onto my blood-shot penis and that slight movement got us breathing again. Every slight tremor at our groins filled me at least with bliss, and from the moans and fluttering eyelids I saw on Cindy she was clearly in full enjoyment as well.

There was nothing 'dry' about our humping, so slick were her juices. If I had not ejaculated mere moments before I am sure that at the first movement both of our bellies would have been a hot sticky mess, but as it was I appeared to have gathered some stamina. Before long I found that I had firmly grabbed her ass in both my hands, and was vigorously guiding the friction between our sexes.

When it became too much for Cindy to stand she exclaimed, "For fuck's sake!" and with her next upswing lifted herself so far up that as she crashed down again her pussy engulfed my cock. We stopped all movement, focusing all of our senses on that conjoining.

It was... indescribable. To this day I cannot describe the perfection of entering Cindy. It was as though our sexes were made specifically for each other. There was no nook, no cranny, no excess pressure or loose touch anywhere between her vagina and my penis. We lay there, Cindy impaled upon me, and both could not fathom the ecstasy.

Again it was Cindy who recovered first, and she snaked her tongue out to lick my lips. "This," she gasped, "is going to be perfect." And with that she sat up upon me, giving me the full gloried sight of her perky breasts and her tousled hair framing the angelic face. She placed both hands upon my breast gently teasing my nipples and caressing my torso as she ever so slowly lifted herself up, and brought herself crashing down upon me.

For my part, I put my hands on her hips, but could not find the mental power to do anything but watch as her breasts bounced lightly up and down while she guided our pace and rhythm. The speed increased slowly and Cindy let out ever louder involuntary moans with each downstroke, gasping for breath with each upstroke. As the speed picked up even more she began to whisper "Yes, Yes, Yes" with every descent in a voice designed to drive me closer to the edge. Those exclamations became louder, first spoken, then projected, and finally a repeated shout as I began to move my own hips to increase our speed and forceful conjoining.

And then Cindy stopped again, her mouth dropped open, her eyes flared wide to look into my own, as she lost all control of her body, while I continued to move myself within her. Her vagina constricted in a manner that I absolutely did not expect, squeezing my cock firmly in quick jolts, and before I believed it possible I felt myself prepare for the next eruption from my penis.

I wanted to warn her, to pull out of her, but the speed of my ejaculation was such that I could not act, let alone push her off me in time. We came together, eyes locked, her warm gush enveloping my cock and oozing out below, my own cum mixing in with it after hitting her inner walls.

After that she simply collapsed on-top of me, and with my last strength I wrapped my arms around her. We remained joined at the hip as we both fell asleep, exultant in the rush of our joining. I woke up sometime in the middle of the pre-dawn again to find that I had slipped out of her, and in her sleep Cindy had rolled off of me, but snuggled in close so that we were spooning, my arm draped across her waist, her head resting on my other arm. Too weary to contemplate much else I tugged the sheet over us to give us a little more warmth, and hugged the goddess asleep next to me close, eliciting a contented moan from her, before I drifted off to sleep again.