How I became Kate's lover

Story Info
A short story on a fictional affair with a woman I work with.
6.9k words
4.34
4.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story about an affair I have dreamt of about a woman that I work with. I could never actually cheat on my wife and family but enjoy the fantasy hence the story. If it's not your thing then please feel free to skip and not leave bad comments. For those who may like this, enjoy! All names and jobs have been changed.

This is a story of how my life has changed in the last few months. I have gone from a faithful loving husband and father, into a man obsessed with another beautiful and sexy woman. I don't know why or how this has happened, but I can't get her out of my head, I feel obsessed with her. I guess that is what happens when everything is "new" again, but it feels like so much more to me than that. I knew we were being selfish and were potentially ruining both our marriages but the excitement that we were feeling was amazing. It was never meant to happen or go this far but when your heart starts taking over your head problems may occur.

It all began 3 months ago when we had an end-of-year drink with everyone at work. I had no plan for anything to happen, it just kind of did and before I knew it, we were having sex. Let me set the scene. Kate has worked in reception for a few years now and has always caught my eye but I never thought that one day she may like me too. She, like me, is married with a couple of kids and is fancied by most of the men at work. She is blonde, with curves to die for but usually wears looser fitting clothes so I had never really seen them fully. I have fantasied about her and masturbated thinking of her lots but that's all I thought it would be. At the party, everyone was drinking and getting merry and mixing. As the booze flowed it started to get to be late afternoon and I thought I would be leaving soon but as I sat with the reception team my plans soon started changing.

The ladies are slightly older than me and all enjoy the company of a man, so I was soon flirting and having a laugh. As work started to shut up, we soon found our way to the local pub. As the drinks continued to flow, the flirting increased, and I was soon sat next to Kate in a booth. Our legs 'accidentally' brushed once, then twice, and before long there was a slow steady stroking going on and I could feel my heart beating faster. Was she being serious or was she playing with me? After a few more drinks it was my round and Kate offered to help me carry them. As we ordered we continued to flirt, and we started to test each other.

"Enjoying stroking my leg, are you?" I asked with a cheeky grin on my face.

"I don't know what you are talking about" she replied laughing "It's you who's rubbing me, although I'm not complaining. I know the other women around that table would love to be touching up next to you. I thought Erica was going to try with you tonight." Erica was the other lady in reception that I had flirted with in the past, she was an attractive lady and someone I may have considered but next to Kate, there was no competition. Kate was the only one I wanted.

From there we talked all night, popping back to the bar so we could talk alone. The more I drank the looser I became and the more I opened up to her. Commenting on her beauty and admired her sexy body as much as I dared without seeming too forward for fear of chasing her away. The more I flirted, the more she responded, and I began to wonder what it would feel like to kiss her. She happily flirted but was that all she was going to do? I wanted to do more, I knew I wanted her and had to try.

"So, if we continue with all this flirting, could I maybe get a kiss at the end of the night?" I asked, hoping to get a positive response.

"You're married and so am I" Kate replied.

"Yeah, but it's only a kiss, and I won't tell if you don't," I said trying to see where she was at.

"I want to kiss you; I do but can't do it in front of everyone. I don't want to be the talk of work for the next month" she replied as my heart sank. "I have to walk Erica home after so maybe it's just not meant to be."

"Where are you going after?" I asked.

"Nowhere, just to go home to hubby."

"I have keys for the outbuilding if you feel like a private party after?" I asked inquisitively "I want to kiss you and touch you and show you how much you excite me," I said as I took her hand and put it on my semi-hard cock.

"Oh wow, I'm blushing, it's been years since I have felt something as nice as that."

"Well if you meet me there after you can feel it fully hard" I replied.

I could tell she was nervous, and so was I. I had never done anything like this. I have dreamt of it but nothing for real. As the night went on, we continued to flirt and touch each other. We became more daring touching each other under the table and just hoping the others were too drunk to notice. Soon the last orders were shouted up and we went to the bar for one last time.

"So, are we going to do this?" I asked, desperate for her to agree.

"Oh, I just don't know," she said but I knew that deep down she wanted to, but could she take the risk." I have to walk Emma home and then I really should go back. I want to, I'm just so nervous. This is so exciting; I can feel myself getting wet and would love you to feel it. Paul hasn't made me feel like this in years."

"Well, I'm going to open up the outbuilding, and hopefully you will join me. I am desperate to kiss you and want to test your wetness."

"Bloody hell, what are you doing to me!" She exclaimed "I feel like a naughty schoolgirl again" as she walked back to the table.

As the night finished everyone got a kiss and a cuddle goodbye but Kate got an extra sensitive kiss on the cheek and my hand went straight onto her bum. I had never seen it properly due to how she dresses but oh my god it felt good. I gave it a good feel and stroke and her face was a picture of excited shock. She went off to take Erica home and I snuck back into work to open the outbuilding in the hope that I wouldn't be alone for long. Time went on and felt like ages, I texted and called but her phone was dead, so I waited and looked out the window in hope. As I started to feel that she wasn't coming I saw a shadow come around the corner and approach the door. I opened it and saw that beautiful smile looking up at me. I took her by the hand and shut the door behind her. Instantly our hands were all over each other and our lips met in a mad passionate embrace.

Our tongues clashed as the excitement took over. This was so exhilarating, far better than I had ever imagined. My hands slid up and touched her breasts through her top. Her nipples were pushing through trying to explode out of her chest. They felt great but it wasn't enough. I wanted to feel her pussy. She had told me already how wet I was making her and wanted to find out just how wet. My right hand quickly slid down her leg and then up her dress. I pulled her close as my hand dove into her knickers. I expected her to stop me, but it was clear she wanted me to feel her. Within seconds my fingers touched her glory hole for the first time. She felt amazing, so wet. Two fingers slid in with no resistance, warm, wet, and juicy. I wanted to lay her down there and then finger her till she cried out my name. I pulled my hand out, looking her in the eye and it was clear to both of us this was becoming more than just a very good friendship. We went into a side room, and I lifted her dress so I could see her curves just in lingerie. She was wearing a very sexy black set that showed off her curves perfectly. Her boobs looked amazing, and I just knew I had to get my mouth around her nipples. I reached round behind and removed her bra to release her wonderful breasts. At her age, they have the most perfect amount of sag sitting above her stunning curving tummy.

I stripped off and stood there naked, staring into her eyes with the atmosphere electric. As she looked me in the eye, I stood in awe watching as she slowly and seductively removed her panties. I just couldn't believe that someone as beautiful as her would be interested in me. Her body was perfect. I laid her down and climbed on top of her and she wrapped her legs around me. I wanted to tease her with my cock but as I lay on top my cock was lined up with her wet pussy. Before I knew it her pussy was sucking me inside her. The feeling was incredible. Her body just seemed to mold to my cock with every stroke. I slowly lowered myself in and out before building up to fuck her harder. The feeling was amazing, and I was soon on the edge and ready to cum.

We were both drunk but the sparks were flying, and I knew I had to taste her. As I withdrew from her wet pussy, I started to kiss all down her body. From her lips to gently kissing her neck, then onto her round breasts and her hard nipples. My tongue licked down over her amazing curvy tummy until my head was level with her wet pussy. I could smell the sex coming out of her and had to taste it. Gentle at the start, licking around and sliding my tongue inside before going mad and eating her like never before. The taste was unbelievable, and my face was soaked in her juices as I came up for air. I was loving every minute of it, but this wasn't the way that I wanted to have her.

She deserved much more than some drunken fumble in a darkened outbuilding at work. We had fun and started something that could be fun if done properly so we both agreed to leave it there and went back to our lives. Something had started that we would both struggle to stop.

A week later we hadn't talked or messaged much but I couldn't stop thinking about her, so I took the chance to send a friendly "had a good time" text and see if I got a reply.

Initially, she was calm and careful, she may have seen the danger I either didn't see or care to. She was going to work the next day and I agreed to come in and say hi. When I first arrived, it was awkward. We didn't know each other very well and I was worried that I had upset or put her off with what happened a few nights before, however, I did not need to worry. Kate had loved every minute and wanted more, as did I. We were worried about being interrupted by the cleaners or site maintenance but still wanted to do something. We managed to sneak around a corner for a quick kiss and flash. Kate lifted her dress and flashed her boobs in her hot pink bra. Wow! I knew from then I must have more.

I continued sending flirty texts to test the waters and see how things stood and I was pleasingly surprised by her replies. Soon we were texting daily, with the flirting increasing day by day. It didn't take long before I was able to persuade her to video call me so I could finally see more of her fantastic body and when I say fantastic, it is a massive understatement. I believed someone had made the ideal body type for just me in this creature. She had the most perfectly shaped body, curves in all the right places, and perfectly formed big tits that sat amazingly. I had spent time checking out her ass when I could, but it was nothing to how good it looked naked! I was in awe of her, instantly getting hard the more she showed me. This was so wrong but so excited I just couldn't stop myself. The more we talked the clearer it became that we needed to meet up and this time I needed to cum in her.

Over the next few weeks, we video-called each other, and she loved watching me cum. I have always had a panty fetish and would wank with one pair of my wife's panties while cumming in another. Kate would tell me what to do and loved watching me explode, however, she wanted it in her pants and soon I was going to do it. One day as I sat working, I received a text from her saying "There is a hand-delivered present from a customer in your pigeonhole. Make sure you open it alone." I became instantly hard and had to take a minute before getting up to go and retrieve the package. We had talked loads about my panty fetish and my desire to cum in hers. Kate had told me how turned on it would make her see me cum in her panties, but had my dreams come true?

As I got back to my office, I opened the package to find a black pair of lacy panties that looked so sexy. My erection instantly returned, and Kate's underwear went immediately around it. I played slowly building myself up but didn't allow myself to cum as I wanted to show Kate that evening just how turned on I was.

That night Kate managed to lock herself away in the toilet and gave me the most seductive striptease ever. We did it in silence as any noise could alert our respective partners in the next room. I had a pair of my wife's underwear and Kate's too, so asked her which ones she wanted me to cum in.

"Cum in mine, I don't want her panties having all the fun." She messaged me.

With that, I continued to stroke myself with my wife's panties while watching my lover strip for me and play with herself. This was one of the hottest but naughtiest things I had ever done. I knew I shouldn't be doing it but we just couldn't help ourselves and we soon let our cum flow. I warned her that I was cumming and watched her get close to the screen like front-row tickets at the theatre. I watched her beautiful face as I spunked so hard. Jets and jets of hot white semen came flying out of my rock-hard cock, covering the gusset of Kate's lacy underwear. They were soaked.

A few days later as we were again having text sex, Kate asked me what else I would like to do to her.

"I want to cum in your panties again" I replied with a winky emoji "But this time I want to cum in the ones you are wearing."

"That's hot" was her instant reply.

"I want you to come into my office and not say a word. Lift your dress and pull down your underwear to your knees and watch me cum into them before pulling them up and rubbing my cum into your pussy. Then when I see you later, I will know my cum is all over your hot pussy."

"Wow that is so horny" she texted "I can't wait to do that; I can feel myself getting wet thinking about it. What about this week?" Kate suggested.

I didn't need to be asked twice and the plan was made for Monday. I had a free hour after a meeting and she could 'go for a walk' anytime from reception. The time came and I headed to my office, nervous, excited, scared but so turned on. Then a text from Kate, apologising that something had come up and she needed to go home and help her husband. Was this a sign? Should I take this as it's not supposed to happen so stop now? Had she gotten cold feet and made an excuse so it wouldn't happen? Was the text sex as far as she wanted to go? So many questions flying through my head. Kate promised me it was one of those random things, but it niggled in my mind that maybe there was more to it.

The next day after my morning meeting, I was sitting and having coffee in my office when a text came through again.

"Meeting over? Are you in your office? I'm away from my desk and was thinking of popping up" Kate wrote.

Wow wasn't expecting that, but I was instantly turned on. I didn't want her to think she had to do this so played it cool and allowed her to get out of it if she wanted to.

"Yes, back in the office but it is a bit busy around here with some of my colleagues in neighbouring rooms. Might be risky?" My text allowed her the opportunity to save face if she didn't want to.

"Damn, I want to come and see you. Fuck it, I'm coming up". Kate was coming and now I am panicking.

She is coming in; I can lock the door if she wants me to cum. I'm desperate to cum in her panties, that would be so hot. I'm also dying to have her suck my cock and fuck her, cum in her pussy so she can go home to her husband with my semen inside her. That was it, she would be here in a minute and I'm going to take everything I can. She knocked on the door and I let her in, locking the door behind her. No words were said, and she went to lift her dress like originally planned but I pushed her back into my chair. I'm going to take charge of this and give her the sex that I know she is craving. As she sits down, I pull out my hard cock with precum already starting to flow. Still, no words were said but she knew immediately what was required of her. Kate licked the end of my cock before closing her mouth around it and cupping my balls. Kate sucked deep as my cock stretched through her tight lips until the head slid out. Her mouth felt amazing as her wet warm tongue slid up and down my throbbing shaft. She opened my mouth and swallowed as much as she could before clamping her lips tight again. Just like the first night, she swallowed all of my cock without any issue and looked like she was loving doing it. My hand slipped into her dress and inside her bra. Rubbing her breast while pinching her nipple she moaned in pleasure. I was loving watching her, Kate from reception, the lady everyone fancied but nobody could have, now sucking my cock but I wanted more. My hand left her breast and went straight up her skirt. She was so wet. She was so excited. She was ready for me, and I knew I had to have her.

As my cock came out of her mouth, I took her hand and stood her up. Still in silence, apart from her moans, I spun her around and bent her over my desk. There was no resistance, just an acceptance that she was mine and I could do what I wanted to her. I looked down to see the most perfect round bum looking at me, just ready for me to fuck. I lifted her skirt to reveal her sexy black panties fitting perfectly around the curves of her ass. Her panties were soon pulled down and my fingers reached down and straight into her wet pussy. My cock lined up and slid straight in, her moist pussy sucking me in until I was up to the hilt. This was so erotic; I was fucking her again but on this occasion sober and remembering everything. This time I was going to finish and cum inside her! I started pumping harder and faster and leaned forward to reach around her and hang onto her tits, which were swinging wildly with each thrust of my cock. Within seconds I'm ready to blow. My hands go down and I hold her hot belly as I'm just about to cum. But I needed more, I needed full confirmation that at this moment she was mine and only mine.

"Who's cum do you want inside you?" I asked her, wanting a response.

"Yours" she immediately replied.

"Mine more than your husband?"

"Yes yours" she moaned "more than my husband, I only want yours inside me."

With that I exploded, so intense I felt myself shivering as my cock pumped streams of hot fluid into Kate's pussy. The feeling was unbelievable and was better than I could have ever imagined. Kate looked back and smiled at me as I withdrew my shrinking cock from her hot sticky pussy. I wanted to do more, I wanted to make her cum, but this wasn't the time, that would have to wait until we had more time. She pulled up her panties and lowered her dress as I pulled her in to kiss before she left and headed back to reception like nothing had happened.

This had now started something that neither of us could stop. Everything was just snowballing. For the next few weeks, we texted or video-called every day. Not always sexual, sometimes we just talked about normal stuff. This told me I was getting close to crossing a line I might never be able to cross back. The next problem was where do we go now? We knew we couldn't just go on indefinitely like this. We talked over and over again about a hotel but how could we get away with it? In the sober light of day, it was a massive step, but I knew that I just had to have her properly and give her the climax that she had given me.

"Wouldn't it be amazing if we had all night," said Kate. "Would love to have all night and wake up next to you."

"Babe I couldn't agree more but that will never happen" was my probably too quick reply.

"I can make this happen if you can" she stated. I was floored. "I'll tell hubby that I am staying at my mates for the night, it should be fine."

12