How I became Kate's lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if you think it could work, I will tell my wife I'm going out of town for the weekend with some workmates, she will believe that."

With that, the plan was in place, we lied to our spouses and it was on for Saturday! Was I feeling guilty? Yes, but at this point, I was too far down this road to stop and in hindsight, I know I didn't want to anyway. The attraction was too powerful. I would rather regret what I did than regret what I didn't do.

I spent the week before searching for local hotels trying to find somewhere cheap enough so our partners wouldn't miss the money but still somewhere good enough to take my beautiful princess. It came to the day, and I finally booked. It was a large hotel just far enough outside our hometowns. The plan was coming together. She was going out for the evening with her friend and had told her husband she was staying the night. She would be, just not with her, she would be in my bed, finally.

I needed to keep the story up on my end, so I left my house at about 7pm and drove to the hotel to check-in. Once I was in our room, I cracked open a beer and settled down for a few hours TV while I waited for her to join me. Time stood still as I constantly checked my watch, just waiting for this vision of beauty to arrive at my door, my nerves were going through the roof so I carried on drinking.

Then my phone beeped "On my way, hope you're ready for me." I was instantly hard. I could feel the excitement building. The nerves now really kicked in. I was there and ready, but the text made things real. I necked a double vodka and then another to settle myself down but the more I thought about it, the harder and hornier I became. 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door. This was it; my first night with Kate was about to fully begin. I felt sick with excitement. Part of me was thinking I shouldn't answer the door, but my hard cock just led me there. As I opened it, she stood there as beautiful as ever. My heart stopped; she looked amazing. I was speechless.

"So, you gonna invite me in then?" she joked.

"Sorry yes come in, how are you?" I stuttered.

"All the better for seeing you," she said as she walked in.

As soon as the door was closed our lips were touching. At first, a slow soft kiss building up to the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. Our hands were flying all over each other. Within seconds I had removed her top and bra revealing her sexy heavy breasts. I had always been a fan of big boobs and Kate's were not a disappointment. A perfectly big size at 34G but with a slight sexy sag that comes with a beautiful woman of her age. Now that I had them in front of me, they looked perfect. I laid her down on the bed, I climbed on top of her kissing again, my hands on her breasts gently caressing and twisting her nipples, hearing her moan with my every touch. I slid down her body and latched onto her perfect tits. Gently nibbling and licking on her nipples, tasting their juices, getting more and more turned on by the second. I sat up and started to undo her trousers, but she stopped me.

"Not yet" she teased "go make me a drink first."

"Come on you can't stop me now" I argued but she wasn't having any of it.

"Get me a drink first" Kate demanded.

As much as I hated the idea of a break in the action, I always love a woman to be in charge so off I went to the mini bar, already knowing what she drinks, I opened the Champagne and poured her a glass. As I came back, I gave her the drink followed by a long sexy kiss. I needed to have her, so I stripped off naked in the hope she would follow. As I undressed, she watched me drinking her drink. As I stood there naked, she swallowed the rest and slowly removed her trousers and panties. As she lay there, I stood staring at her beauty. I just couldn't believe that someone as beautiful as her would be interested in me. Her body was perfect. I climbed back on top of her feeling our naked bodies rub against each other, our hands softly rubbing all over as we made out like some horny teenagers.

I could tell she was immensely enjoying herself, nonetheless, she rolled me over and start to slide up my body, bringing her beautiful hips and naked pussy closer to my face. I could see her excitement and wetness on her swollen lips as she neared me. My wife never liked me going down on her and would never contemplate sitting on my face so to have this was mind-blowing. She climbed up my body, putting her knees on either side of my head before lowering her pussy down. My tongue stretched out and licked her wetness, tasting her juice. I worked over her clit, slowly working up and down as she started to moan. I parted her lips and stuck my tongue in, circling inside her with my tongue and lapping up her wetness. Then she was off, teasing me again. She knew how much I wanted to do it but wanted me to work for it. She went back down my body and took my cock in her mouth. She had told me before that she was good at blow jobs, but I was going to find out just how good. As she started to lick under my head, she looked up at me and made eye contact with those steely sexy eyes again, captivating me.

"Do you like that?" Kate asked as I moaned and pulled her head close and further down my cock until her nose was deep into my dark pubes. She slowly rocked back and forth as her hand cupped my balls and gently stroked them. Then out of nowhere, I felt her hand reach around behind me and a finger appeared against my bum hole. Never experienced this before, I didn't know what to expect but went with the flow. I could feel it slide inside me easily and noticed the wetness. She was using her pussy juice to finger my bum, so hot I nearly blew there and then but managed to compose myself. She continued to finger my bum while sucking my cock until suddenly she stopped.

"I need you to fuck me. I need to feel you inside me so bad I want to feel you cum inside me." She moaned.

I didn't need to be asked twice and pushed her down onto the bed, climbing on top of her. Our hands moved all over, exploring each other's bodies, making sure that every touch and caress was exquisite and pleasurable. I gently parted her pussy with the tip of my cock and slowly popped it in. Her tight pussy snapped shut behind my thick tip as if she did not want it to come out again. Then I slowly slid my entire length deep into her. My cock rubbed roughly against her clit which was standing stiff, and it made her moan. Then I slowly started to move in and out of her rhythmically as she responded to my moving with her body in rhythm with mine. We started to pick up the pace and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was cumming. Kate is past the age where she could get pregnant, so I was prepared to fill her up with my seed. My cock kept rubbing against her clit with each stroke. It was building, my balls became tight. Such an intense feeling and it wasn't going to last much longer. As we made love, we communicated and listened to each other closely, ensuring that we were always in sync and both of our needs were being met. We move together, feeling the intense passion between us, building up to a beautiful climax that would leave us both breathless and satisfied. The harder I fucked her, the closer I got until boom, I came like never before. An incredible feeling but this was just the start. Now it was her turn.

We kissed slowly telling each other how amazing that was but things were just about to get a whole lot better for her. I slowly slid round to her neck kissing and licking her down to her breasts. Her eyes remained closed as I held her tits. They were so soft but firm. I felt her nipples and ran my fingers over them. I rolled them between my index fingers and my thumbs. I lowered my head and sucked each nipple in turn. After a few minutes of my lips and tongue covering her beautiful breasts, I lowered my head and kissed and licked down to her belly. Letting my lips trace every crevice and curve of her body. Teasing her, but not being too gentle, making her squirm and beg for release

I slipped my tongue into her belly button. I placed my hand on her puffy pussy and firmly squeezed it.

"I'm going to make you cum like never before baby" I teased.

As I looked between her legs, I was hypnotized by her stunning pussy. Even after 2 children, she still had the best-looking pussy I had ever seen. With the flat of my tongue, I licked her pussy with my cum oozing out of her. Her outer lips were loose and opening with each pass of my tongue. I kissed her as if it were her mouth. Then I slid my tongue between her inner lips.

"Oh, my fuck! That feels so good. Oh fuck. Please don't stop." she gasped and whispered. "Put your fingers in me too."

I was more than happy to oblige. As I licked her swollen clit, I slowly started to finger fuck her with 2 fingers. I was 100% sure I wasn't leaving down here until she had cum on my tongue. Her pussy smelled sweet and pure and tasted like honey. I licked and slurped and sucked her pussy softly. She was trying to remain still, but it was impossible for her. I sucked her entire clit and hood into my mouth and gently flicked my tongue across the exposed tip. I could feel her getting closer so slid one of my fingers behind and slowly entered her bum. It was something she liked, and it pushed her over the edge to the point of no return. She started to cum, and her cries were agonizing and building up. When she came, it was the most beautiful sound and sight I have ever seen or heard or experienced.

"OOOHHHH YYESSSS" she squealed as she moved into her climax.

Her pussy gets tighter and tighter around my fingers as I thrust them in and out. She was getting wetter by the second and soon her juices were following out of her. She tasted so good. As I pulled my fingers out, I continued to lick her, ensuring I took in every last drop of her honey.

"Wow that was out of this world" I whispered as I came back up alongside her.

We kissed and cuddled for ages, constantly touching each other under the sheets. Both out of breath and in slight shock about what we had just done we lay there in silence. However, within minutes she was ready to go again, and to my surprise so was I. I had only cum about 10 minutes ago, but I was back hard again and ready for more. Now it was my turn to see just how good she was going to be at giving me oral pleasure and I wasn't to be disappointed. She positioned herself in between my legs, leaning over and licking the head of my cock. I moaned as she slowly sucked my head into her mouth.

"Oh, baby you feel so good. I've never felt anything like this before".

I have had plenty of blow jobs in my time, but this was the best. God knows what she was doing but it felt so good. She let more of my cock into her mouth and went down as far as she could, taking in all of my 6-inch cock. Kate settled into a bobbing up and down motion sucking my cock making sure she took it all in every time. One hand caressed my balls as the other worked in time with her mouth draining the cum out of my balls into my cock ready to fire. I couldn't take it anymore. I started to thrust into her mouth, and she knew this was forewarning that I was going to cum.

"Oh baby, oh baby, that's it, I'm cumming" I shouted as I could feel the spunk firing up my hard cock.

Jets and jets of cum spurted out deep into her mouth. There was so much she let it flow out of her mouth and drip down onto her stunning breasts and sexy tummy. As my cock came out of her mouth she looked down at her tits and scooped some cum in her hand before seductively sucking on her fingers and swallowing my cum.

We lay in bed and chatted for ages. Things just felt so natural as if we were married to each other. Time flew as we lay there rubbing our naked bodies together.

After a few more drinks, kisses, and cuddles her hands started to roam over my cock once more. Soon I was hard again but this time we were going to do things on my terms. I rolled her onto her side and slid in behind to spoon her. I have always loved to spoon as it gives me every part of her beautiful body to play with. As I pulled her close, my hot breath tickled the back of her neck. Our legs tangled together as I positioned in behind her. My cock glided between her moist thighs and into her warm ready pussy. Soon she began to thrust her hips back to meet my thrusts. I had her bent over as we matched each other thrust for thrust. My hands meanwhile, had slid around her hips from her ass and were rubbing her throbbing clit. Looking at her beautiful round bum, I just knew I had to have it and started to finger it again while fucking her pussy. One finger, then two, sliding in deep and in the rhythm of my cock. Then I pulled out and lined up behind her love hole. She was nervous, I could sense it and she reached around holding my arm tight.

"Please be gentle, I have never had it there before" She whispered.

"Of course, my daring" I replied as I gently fed the head of my cock into her bum. Stroking her cheeks while slowly sliding millimetre by millimetre deeper into her until finally, I was fully in. The tightness and warmth felt like a completely different experience than being in her pussy I could feel her starting to rub her clit as she began moving slightly quicker. Building up the pace, she slid up and down my length until she had me fucking her ass. The sensation was unbelievable as my cock glided up and down her ass hole. Before long we were both ready to climax and exploded together.

"Oh god, I never thought I would let anyone fuck my ass" She exclaimed in between her panting and moaning.

"I'm so happy to be your first my darling, and something your husband will never have" I whispered as the sensation built inside me.

Kate's movement became slow and deliberate as my cock found its perfect place in her bum and I could feel her building to climax. I couldn't hold on any longer and unloaded deep inside her as she climaxed hard too. That was it, I had taken her anal virginity and it felt amazing.

We continued to make love for what seemed to be off and on for hours. Exploring each other's bodies in every way two connected people can till we finally dozed off with her in my arms around 5am.

I awoke at 7am to my alarm, feeling dazed and slightly confused. Had I just had the best dream ever or was it real? I rolled over to see those big, beautiful eyes and luscious red lipstick staring at me and I knew then that this was oh so real.

"Good morning beautiful," I said as she smiled at me.

"Good morning sexy" she replied.

We kissed and touched, softly, just cuddling and kissing like we had been together for years, like we were old friends and lovers reconnect as ever.

Our moment was quickly shattered by the ring of her phone. Her girlfriend she had been "staying the night with" gave her a heads up. Her husband had called looking for her. No worries though, she covered smoothly saying that Kate had gone to the shops.

This moment of panic quickly subsided for both of us and although we both agreed after this night we would give each other space we have tried but we simply can't. I have tried to stop calling and texting, but I can't stop thinking about her. All I want to do is speak to her all the time. It's almost as if that night cemented what we had and the energy between us keeps growing. What will happen now? Who knows? I just know that I want to be Kate's lover forever.

12