How I Became Mistress B.'s Slave

Story Info
Fantasy on how I became a slave.
4.6k words
4.33
26.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers

Purely fictional and for amusement only.

Written by Sub LaCalva, January 2021

Story Codes: F/m, non-consensual, blackmail, slavery, chastity, bondage, humiliation, Discipline, pegging, CFNM

Preface

I miss my old life, my friends, basically my freedom. For the last 10 months I have been a slave to Mistress B. Looking back all this mess I am in now is probably my own fault. But Mistress B. also knows how to coldly exploit my weaknesses and mistakes. And she can be very cruel.

All this happened by accident, really! I met B. many years ago at college. She studied IT whereas I did my degree in business management. She is petite, maybe 160 cm tall, slim but very nice figure, soft voice and beautiful blue eyes. We had a brief affair back then after a birthday party but then lost contact. We met again about five years ago by pure coincidence (or bad luck I must now say) in a supermarket. She was just getting through her divorce and asked if we can go out and meet again for old times sake. I was single and really enjoying this so of course I agreed. This started another affair for a few months. We had lots of great sex, she might have been a bit nymphomaniac even, and certainly kinky. Eventually she wanted more and more of my time and my attention but I wanted to enjoy my freedom and meet other women too. I decided to end this relationship after a few weeks and dumped her.

Certainly, a mistake I now know!

Mistress B. takes charge

My downfall started during the first Covid lockdown last spring when everyone had to stay at home and also work from home. One evening, I had a bit too much to drink perhaps, and I was bored and sexually frustrated from being isolated during that time, I texted a female friend whose name was just below B.'s entry in my address book on my phone. We exchanged some text messages with explicit sexual content. She asked me about a picture with me being nude. I was so horny and drunk and I did not think much, made one and just sent it. Later I also sent a video showing me jerking off.

The following morning I got another text message from B. Being sober and with a clear head again I then noticed I was sexting with the wrong woman the previous night! I felt stupid but decided to write her quickly to apologize and to wish her good luck for the rest of the lockdown and life basically. The wrong thing to do!

B. called me. Her voice was cold but also amused somehow. She told me that she has the video and the dirty text messages and that I as off now will be of her personal disposal for whatever services she requires. Otherwise she will forward the video to people we both knew and expose me as a dirty pig. I was shocked but could not answer. She told me that she will visit me later that day and I was not allowed to touch myself anymore. She then hung up. She came to visit me in my apartment later in the evening and she looked great. She had her hair cut shorter and she must have worked out a lot, she looked really fit. I wanted to say something but she just slapped my face and entered my apartment. She told me I was a dirty slut and that she would make sure that I learned how to be her slave and please her. I tried to calm her but this only earned me another slap in the face. I froze. She turned me around and cuffed my hands on my back and pushed me on my knees. I noticed she wore a white blouse and dark shorts and strappy sandals, she really looked attractive. I also realized that this whole scene started to arouse me! She noticed that too and let me know, I felt caught. And horny.

B. makes me her slave

She then let me there waiting on my knees while she was walking around in my apartment. I heard her using my laptop for a while. When she came back she asked me for the access code for my mobile phone, then she was also typing something on the device. She made a few pictures of me kneeling. Next she dropped her shorts and underwear, sat on the sofa and just grinned. I became rock hard but could not touch myself with my hands locked on my back. She told me to come over to her and kneel in front of her. I complied. She spread her legs. I was mesmerized by what I saw. She then put her hand on my chin so I could look straight into her eyes and listen to what she said. Her look was cold but in calm control. She told me that I was now her slave and that I must always address her as Mistress, obey her every command without hesitation and that I was only allowed to look on her feet while she was present. My jaw dropped and I almost came in my jeans. Why was this treatment turning me on so much? I kept staring at her when another slap in my face woke me up again. I lowered my gaze to her feet. She just evilly laughed.

She ordered me to get on my feet to stand right in front of her. She undressed my Jeans and underwear and my erect penis was then pointing straight ahead, I felt ashamed but very horny at the same time. Mistress then shocked me saying that the set of rules will be continually extended and their compliance tested. Another rule was that I was only allowed to cum with her explicit permission from now on. After shooting my load I was to immediately lick up all my cum! Failing to obey her would always lead to harsh punishment.

Next she started to viciously slap my penis until it was flaccid again. From her purse she took a steel chastity belt and within no time she locked my penis away! She told me that she did not bring the key with her and grinned. I was shocked. She took some more pictures with her own mobile phone and I my head started to turn. I was in deep trouble, now being in the hands of this sadistic woman!

New reality and disillusion

Mistress snapped her fingers so I would pay attention again. She told me to drop to my knees again and start to lick her to as many orgasms as she wanted. I don't know why I complied but I felt hypnotized by her domineering manner and of course the fact that she had all those pictures and even a video of me. She laughed again and told me she always liked it when I got down on her and that she will have great fun using me many more times in the future. She pushed my head between her legs. She smelled wonderfully and I licked her I don't know for how long until she screamed several times from her strong and body shaking orgasms. I felt my penis getting very hard again but now being restricted by the damn chastity belt that she had previously installed.

Eventually she pushed me away and got dressed again, I heard her using my bathroom while I waited there on my knees in my lounge. I felt helpless. Used. And desperately horny now!

She returned and uncuffed me and told me again to fully obey her or regret it dearly otherwise. I must admit I felt intimated by her. She instructed me to be ready for her at all times and then she just left. I knew this was not a dream as I could see the marks on my wrists from the handcuffs, the smell of her juices on my face and of course the tight fitting of the chastity belt.

After I had showered and recovered I reflected on my current situation. Surely B. bluffed. I was sure she wanted some fun and as she had it she would disappear again as quickly as she came back into my life. I decided to sleep over this one night and call her the following day so she would hand me the key to the chastity belt and tell her to delete the evidence of this kinky one time session.

Needless to say I had an awful night tossing and turning, filled with sexual dreams of B. and pain in my penis due to the damn chastity belt. I had several cold showers that night. In the morning I felt exhausted. I decided to focus on work to distract me but this did not really work too well. Late afternoon, I decided to call B. and set things straight. I called her several times as she did not pick up her phone. No answer. Same thing the following day. I started to grow impatient (and became more and more horny at the same time from not being able to jerkoff). She was getting into my mind and I started to think that I would get crazy.

Three days later I heard the bell of my apartment ringing storm. Almost no one was around during this time (Covid lockdown) but of course I opened. There was B. standing in tight dark jeans, leather boots and a T-Shirt. I felt my penis trying to get hard in the chastity belt. She was not looking happy though, immediately slapped me in the face and told me to get on my knees. I lowered my gaze and complied. My cheeks burned and I looked at her boots. She lectured me on how bad I was those last few days and that my behavior must improve right now.

Next she told me specific names and phone numbers of some of my personal contacts who will be contacted by her if I not obey her every command without hesitation. She also let me know that my misbehavior in the last few days will result in a harsher treatment and loss of privileges right now. What was she talking about? I then had to undress completely, she put a leather collar around my neck. Then she walked around my apartment and I heard her handicraft some things to the wall and ceilings, she also worked on my laptop and phone again. She set up a tripod and fixed her mobile phone on it. She ordered me to put my head on the floor with my butt as high up in the air as possible. She told me I was in for some punishment and obedience training. What followed next was a collection of usage of different tools on my butt. There must have been a paddle, a flogger and also a cane. I cried and begged her to stop which resulted in even harsher blows. I then started to apologize for what I had done including shouting at her and dumping her a few years ago. After I don't know how long she stopped and told me to thank her for correcting me by kissing her boots. Of course I did just that with tears in my eyes but also my penis trying to get erect in the chastity belt again. What was going on?

Slaving away

She left again without unlocking my penis. I was so sore but actually slept many hours that night, must have been exhausted. The next morning I noticed she had changed the wallpapers on my laptop and mobile phone so she was even more visually present. I changed the settings and deleted the pictures.

About half an hour later I received a text message from her:

"Slave, I know you changed the settings on your electronical devices again. You misbehaved and shall therefore be punished again! Check your emails on your laptop and follow the orders on the dot. NOW."

I was shocked but did not really know what else to do, she had those compromising pictures of me and she knew some of my friends. I realized I had no choice but to obey her. The email said I had to open my browser and go to a certain webpage. My punishment was virtual corner time for one hour. The camera will detect any movements and If I moved just slightly the timer would start again. She would receive a report on this through the webpage. Needless to say it took me hours to finish this humiliating task. Never in that time B., no Mistress B. now, left my thoughts. I even got hornier in the cage. It was truly an evil game she played on me but it I was too scared to not obey. If I am completely honest, I must admit I never felt hornier in my entire life.

More slaving and learning

My punishment was not over. Mistress informed me laer that I failed to thank her for putting me in place so another punishment was in order to make me learn. It was online again on another automated webpage, this time a writing task which had to be completed without mistakes. Fittingly it was a simple text ("I obey Mistress B., I am her slave.") but I had to write it a hundred times without any typing errors. I can assure you, it is not fun. The monotony but also the pressure of the task makes you go crazy indeed. Eventually I succeeded though and this time I made sure I properly thanked Mistress B. for my punishment. I was certainly learning now from my past mistakes.

The next day Mistress B. ordered me to fully clean my whole apartment, naked and on my knees. I had noticed she had installed little cameras all over my apartment, probably working on WiFi so she could monitor and check on my work. However, I had no intention to find out if they really worked or not after the last lessons I learned the hard way, so I cleaned my apartment like I had never done before. I naively thought this was a one time thing but Mistress had me redo this task almost daily. She always let me know that she was not entirely happy with my performance and that I had to reclean the bathtub or a sink with a toothbrush. I still do not know if she actually watched me doing this chore or simply pretended that she did.

Mistress comes to visit me again

About a week later one evening the bell to my apartment suddenly rang again. I suspected this could be Mistress personally checking on me and the execution of her several tasks so I opened the door and immediately sank to my knees waiting for her to enter. I heard her heels clicking on the floor as she walked around inspecting my apartment. Also heard her humming and laughing occasionally. I waited patiently on my knees, looking to the floor, not daring to move or say something. Then I heard a snap of her fingers and orders barked at me to get her a glass of wine, get myself showered and then present myself kneeling in front of her. I probably did all this in under three minutes. Kneeling in front of her she drank her wine and simply ignored me for some time. Eventually she let me know that she was not entirely happy with the execution of my chores, she had found some dust in several places.

She also reprimanded me on my general behavior. While she talked to me her black patent leather high heels were stroking my balls. I was so lost in her voice, her smell and of course her touching my balls. She laughed at me, told me I was leaking precum from my caged penis. It was over 10 days now that I had not cum, I was so desperately horny I was actually humping her heel and the air. Mistress told me she likes me docile, horny and most of all totally frustrated. She added she had many more plans on how to use me and that I better kept absolutely obedient to her.

Then she just stood up and walked to my other room (where my office is) and told me to follow her. I kneeled next to her while she casually sat in my chair at the desk using my laptop. She opened the browser and started to buy sex toys on several web shops, always using my credit card to pay of course. I was not allowed to watch what exactly she ordered but instead had to watch her beautiful heels.

I was mentally lost at this scene and without thinking I plainly asked Mistress if I was finally allowed relief and be allowed to cum. This was a bad idea, as I again received a slap in my face. Mistress lectured me how disappointed she was in me only thinking of myself and my own pleasure and that this misbehavior would not be tolerated. She stood up, lifted her summer dress (I noticed she did not wear underwear), turned around and ordered me to kiss and lick her asshole. I was disgusted and looked at her in awe. She just snapped her fingers and barked at me to start at once. Frankly, I got scared and started kissing her ass and most of all licking her asshole. She moaned and told me I was her dirty slut, her slave, her asslicker and it dawned to me that this was actually true. What had I become?

Further down the rabbit hole

The toys she had ordered online arrived in the following days and weeks. There were also some outfits. Mistress loves heels and boots, that much I already knew. But she also likes leather and latex dresses. She said she was a kind Mistress and that she ordered stuff for me too. I then had to model everything she ordered for me. Different gags, strict leather masks, bondage gear like mittens, even an armbinder but also a slave harness to wear, another leather collar, several gags and also a new, even smaller (!) chastity cage. Every toy had to be tested and there were many including several butt plugs in various sizes and forms (some even vibrating), prostate massagers, shock dog collars and nipple clamps.

Due to the lockdown all social contacts were reduced. The reign of Mistress over me isolated me additionally. I basically worked from home and/or served Mistress personally, in her absence or online. She bought a smartwatch and ordered me to exercise and go jogging regularly, she checked on my progress over that device and over time I actually started to lose some weight and gain some more muscle mass. Of course every time Mistress was not pleased with my fitness level or the performance (or enthusiasm) on my chores I was swiftly punished.

Mistress was very creative and thorough with the punishments. She not only liked corporal punishments for disciplining me but also mentally torturing, erm, educating me. She came to my apartment on a sporadic base so I could never be neglectful on my tasks and chores.

Mistress used me for her pleasure as she felt like. She loved to sit on my face while I orally pleased her to my best abilities. Meanwhile she played with my still caged penis and my blue balls. Other times she used the prostate massager on me so I quickly ejaculate on the floor while being on my knees. Mistress is very bound to protocol and always wants everything clean. Unfortunately, that includes cleaning the floor with my tongue after I spurted my load on it. At the beginning I was not "very motivated" (as Mistress put it) to clean my own cum so I also had to learn this the hard way. You guess right, the punishments were severe and lots of tears have been shed.

Mistress also expanded her collection of pictures and videos of my continuous debauchery. This also helped her to "educate" and "guide" me further to her liking and to keep me in line.

By early summer I was her (mostly) obedient slave that did what Mistress wanted. I cooked her dinners, bathed her, massaged her feet or body, pampered her in all ways at a snap of her fingers. Mistress also liked having her feet and shoes licked regularly. Who - by now - was I to refuse such an order from Mistress B.?

Rebellion

Summer came and with that the lockdown regulations were lightened. I was partly working from home but also went to my office regularly. It was nice to see the old colleagues again and also my friends. Of course I told no one about my slavery to Mistress B. She still used me whenever she felt like it, and it was often! I was allowed to cum more often but only if done by her personally. She loved giving me ruined orgasms. Still I had to lick up my own cum every time I was allowed to spurt. I was constantly aroused from being in the cage but also from seeing all the women in their summer dresses outside. Mistress knew how to use that for her advantage. She teased me relentlessly.

Some evening in late August I decided to make sudden changes to my situation. I was always desperately horny (of course) but was denied totally for a few days in a row. There was this colleague from work, a really cute girl named J. (about 165 cm tall, dark blonde shoulder length hair, beautiful green eyes and a sportive figure altogether) that I had liked for a long time, asked me out on a date! I was very happy and agreed to go out with her. Of course I did not tell Mistress about her or the date and I was smart enough not to contact J. with my mobile phone. So before I left to meet her I had to get rid of the damn chastity belt. It was easy, I just jumped in my bathtub with ice cold water in it until my penis was completely flaccid. Then I simply pulled it out of the damned cage and voilà, freedom at last!

Needless to say, I quickly jerked off (without licking up my cum afterwards) and went on the date with J. It was a beautiful evening! And we had sex, actually twice, and thanks to my jerking off before I left I even had enough stamina to satisfy J. I felt like a real man again and it simply felt great. At least for a short while then I had to realize it was impossible to put the locked chastity belt back on again. So Mistress would certainly find out that "I accidentally slipped out of the chastity cage during the night". I thought that was well enough for an excuse and that I just would be at my best behavior when Mistress would visit me again. I even decided to let her know proactively by telling her.

LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers
12