How I Became Mistress B.'s Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spare you the details of my immediate punishment. There was no mercy and I had to confess the whole story about the girl and the date! Strangely Mistress was not furious but actually rather calm. She even let me know that she will not expose me to my contacts. But her kindness would come at a price.

Final downfall

And high it was that price! I had to hand over all my credit and debit cards to Mistress plus all access to my accounts. That included private email accounts and social media. She changed the passwords so only she had access to it from then on. She informed me that as off now I will have a weekly cash allowance for myself and all the rest of the bills will be paid by her. If I wanted to buy anything else, like new clothes, I better be a good boy and beg her very nicely for extra money.

Then she showed me a webpage that she had setup. I was shocked to find a lot of my pictures and videos on it. She told me that the url was now still confidential but that she could reveal it anytime she liked to make me an online porn star. Next she produced a new leather collar and placed it around my neck. She even locked it and told me it would stay there permanently as long as she liked. I later saw it had "B.'s Slave" engraved on the front of it. It was to remind me of my status.

I felt sick to my stomach, begged her for mercy and told her that I would do anything for her. She just laughed and said that I actually better did exactly that. Mistress also installed a new chastity belt. She made more compromising videos of me. I remember one of me humping her leg and begging her to be allowed to cum. Or another where I was riding a dildo mounted to the wall. All in all very degrading and it was no fun at all to be under Mistress' control. But I had no other choice anymore.

Some evening in October Mistress announced that she would visit me the following Friday evening and that she wanted me to be prepared according to her specific instructions. As ordered I waited on my knees near the entrance of my apartment, my body well cleaned outside and inside, shaved and wearing the leather mask and wearing a blindfold. I also wore a ring gag and my hands were cuffed behind my back. Of course I wore my chastity belt. I heard the door open and close. Then I heard female laughter! Mistress greeted me and told me she brought a friend this time and that I had to welcome her by kissing her feet which were placed right in front of me. For the next couple of hours they both used me in any way they wanted.

Naturally that included me pleasing them both orally, humiliating myself by ramming my asshole with a huge dildo and Mistress showing her friend her perfected skills in giving me a ruined orgasm while I desperately begged for relief. Yes, I immediately licked up my huge load after I came... But that was not the end of my ordeal. I still was not allowed to see anything that evening but they made me feel their power. I think they took turns fucking me in my butt with their strapons. They had me clean the strapons with just my tongue for their fun. I felt utterly humiliated but I obeyed all of my Mistress' commands like the docile slave I had become by now.

That was not everything. Mistress later told me that her friend was someone I knew too but she would not let me know who exactly it was. She added that I had been in contact with that woman and as off now I have to be subservient to any woman I encounter as there now was another set of eyes watching my every move as B.'s slave.

Epilogue

Until today I have no idea who that other woman was. Maybe Mistress contacted my friend J. But I cannot be certain. Maybe it was someone else from work or private. I feel under total control of my Mistress and I have become even more docile and obedient. Mistress still visits me regularly and gives me chores and tasks to complete. She likes me sexually satisfying her but she simply loves to humiliate me constantly.

It is now winter and a new year has started. I actually started to think I need to break free of her, escape her evil sadistic clutches. I am currently working out a way and I am sure I will find one. But please don't tell Mistress though!

12