All Comments on 'How I Became My Mother's Sex Slave'

by subleroy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jay1459jay1459over 2 years ago

Fantastic story - I love it. Wish I was there.

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 2 years ago

Amazing. Hope to read lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read! I hope to see a sequel to this =3

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The next day the mother and the doctor were arrested by the police. After the trial, they were sentenced to 25 years in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stand up, bitch slap her and leave. End of stupid problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great starting of a story! To never have closure to the story.

Would be nice to have good finish the story..

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlavealmost 2 years ago

I read the story, not really thinking that I would be very impressed by it. But then, I read it either 3 or 4 more times and was turned on and hard as a rock. I went to my owner and asked her to read the story and she likes some of it, but loves the hard forced rimming. We'll be doing that later tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

yes great start to a story, but sadly another story with NO ENDING, THAT SUCKS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome wish this was true and it was me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Yes we know!

Although it's HIS cock it's now HER cock so why not just call it his cock as we've been told numerous times it belongs to her. So f...... annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad no there was never a Follow along Chapters..

subleroysubleroyover 1 year agoAuthor

There will be a follow-up. I just took a little time away from writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubleroy@subleroy
My original genre was Female Domination but I am branching out. If you’re looking for some literary gems, may I direct you to the many well written stories in other places on Literotica. My stories are what I’d call “Masturbation Stories,” quick and to the point, without a lot...